Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Dress

"She found the perfect dress and he fucked her in it."

16
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I’m not a huge fan of shopping, it’s fair to say. The traipsing around, the, “can I help you, sir?” The indecision, the waiting, the trying not to get caught flirting with the cuter shop assistants. But it’s all worthwhile for that little smile of yours when you’ve found something you like. I’d agreed to this day a while ago but after a long lunch and three more hours and a lot of shops later, the regret was kicking in.

That was when you saw the dress.

We’d ventured into what was definitely a more high-end place than you’d normally shop, but well, it was almost a special occasion. The dresses in the window did look nice and I must have been in a good mood from your playful teasing as I pretended to get grumpier and grumpier.

It was made of a very soft and thin material, not my area of expertise but it looked like a stiff breeze would take it flying away like a cloud. Clearly short and very backless I knew already you would look a hot mess. The thin straps would sit on your shoulders and your pert breasts would have those hard nipples poking against the fabric.

~~~

As you take it off the rack, run your fingers over the material reverentially I know you really want this dress to look good on you. The little grin's there, your eyes appealing to me as you hold it up to you. The difference between this elegant dress and your short cotton shorts making me chuckle inside.

You turn with a flourish and head straight for the nearest dressing room, a little look over your shoulder to check that I am following. Your eyes catch mine on your ass and I see that little hitch in your step as you sway playfully for me.

The stern look from the assistant ensures I don’t follow you in. How did she know!?

I hear the rustle of fabric and wait for you to come out. Wanting to see the contrast of the light material against your tanned skin. Certain you will look incredible in your dress.

Instead, you come out in your shorts and tank top with a glint in your eye, “I’m getting it. I’ll show you when we get back.”

I put my arm around your waist and whisper in your ear, “You looked good, I take it?”

Your hand squeezes my ass, “You won’t be able to keep your hands off me!”

As you pay my mind races trying to picture that little bit of material on your hot body. The shop assistant comments on how popular that dress is and gives you a grin as she looks from me to you, “You’ll both enjoy it, I’m sure.”

We walk out of the shop and I’m even more intrigued as we stroll through the streets, a clear skip in your step. As we reach the beachfront and feel the sand between our toes, you turn to face me and wrap your arms around my neck, standing on tiptoes you kiss me softly. I hug you to me and lift you just off your toes as your body folds into mine. My hands cupping your ass as you know you’ve got me thinking about getting you home.

You break the kiss and giggle turning around in my arms to face out to sea, your round ass slowly grinding back against me. We stare out to the ocean but neither of us is using that particular sense. Instead, the feeling of your body pressed against mine and my fingers trailing up and down your bare arms consume us both. “Let’s get you home,” I whisper. You look up over your shoulder at me and nod.

We walk back to your place and as you open the door I wrap you in my arms and kiss you hard, pushing you up against the wall. You kiss me back but as our bodies start to move together you break the kiss and grin, “start dinner, I want to show you my dress.”

With a rueful smile, I head to the kitchen “Crab linguine ok?” I call out and hear some positive noises.

In the kitchen, I put some music on and grab the ingredients, crème fraiche, garlic, lemon, chilli, some white crab meat we bought this morning and some linguine from the Italian deli around the corner. Thinly slicing the garlic cloves and the chilli, zesting the lemon I hear the shower go. Thinking, 'for fuck's sake,' but knowing that it is for my benefit.

The ingredients ready, I grab a beer and open a bottle of Chenin Blanc, tasting it to make sure it’s as you like it then putting it in an ice bucket to keep it chilled. I catch a glimpse of you in your towel as you head back into your room. Your skin looking fresh and clean from your shower against the crisp white of the towel. My cock stirring as I think of this morning in that shower, the feel of your body against mine.

I sit down on the sofa in your open plan kitchen knowing it’s only ten minutes to prepare the food and it might be some time before you are ready. Leafing through some of your magazines, I decide against taking another inane questionnaire and open my phone to go through some of the filthy messages you’ve been sending me over the last few days.

You know exactly how to get me going, to get the blood pumping and my desire fevering. My cock throbs in my shorts as I think of you next door, naked, knowing when you put that dress on there will be nothing underneath it but your beautiful body. When you said you never wore underwear I didn’t believe you but you weren’t lying and I love that.

Finishing my beer, I pour a glass of wine and relax, listening to the music until I hear your door open. You call out, “Close your eyes.” Intrigued, I sit there and put my glass down, closing my eyes. I feel more than hear you approaching as you whisper, “No touching.”

You climb onto my lap, straddling me. Your hot, firm body settling down on me, every fibre in my being wanting to grab you, hold you, kiss you but you place your hands on my arms keeping my hands down. I feel your fingers trace over my muscles as you enjoy your power over me. I can smell the fresh scent of your shampoo as you lean down to kiss me softly.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Your hands sliding up my body to hold my face in your small hands as we kiss tenderly. You break the kiss and whisper, “keep those eyes closed,” as you climb off me. Your smell lingering longer than your body, my hands aching to touch you and hold you.

“Open your eyes.”

I look up and there you are. In that dress. Just two yards away but you look like an angel from a different time. The soft material is clinging to you as the sea breeze floats through the window. The thin shoulder straps elegant on your shoulders, your neck has never looked more kissable. The way the dress hugs your body in all the right places makes me think it was made for you and you alone.

Your firm toned legs spin you around and the dress swishes around your thighs. The beautiful arch of your back as I see just how backless the dress is. Back to facing me, you bite your bottom lip in anticipation.

I’m left speechless, my eyes struggling to take you in as you giggle, “So what do you think?”

I smile, my mind working overtime but also not at all. I stand and close the gap between you, my fingers tucking your hair behind your ears as I kiss you. “You have never looked more beautiful.”

Wrapping your arms around my neck I lift you again and carry you to the dining table, placing your ass on the edge as we kiss. Slowly, tenderly, enjoying the feeling of each other. My fingers tracing down the soft skin of your back. Your legs wrap around me, crossing your bare feet behind me not letting me go.

My hands sliding over your ass and down your legs, then back up and under the hem of the dress. I feel your moan through your kiss as your feet pull me closer into you. Your hands running through my hair. I break the kiss and start to place soft kisses over your throat and shoulders. Feeling you arch back opening your skin up to me.

Pressing my lips lightly to your shoulders and collarbone as you hold me to you. My hands exploring your legs slowly, wanting to feel every inch of your body. My fingers glide up your body and I start to inch the straps off your shoulder, but you stop me, looking into my eyes, “I want to keep it on.” I smile and kiss you hard as you reach down and unbutton my shorts pushing them to my feet. My boxers following as I kick them both off. You tug my t-shirt off over my head until I’m standing there naked for you. My cock hard and wanting you.

You run your fingernails down my chest and over my abs as you whisper in my ear, “Please, I need it. Fuck me.”

My body makes up my mind for me. I wanted to worship you, tease you back after your fun earlier. I know I can’t, I need you too much. I need to have you, to be inside you as you wrap your body around me. As your hand holds the base of my cock pointing the thick head between your lips I groan and lift your ass slightly to push inside you.

Your breath hitches as you feel the thickness of my cock push inside you slowly, your lips parting around my cock, so incredibly fucking tight. My hands firm on your ass, holding you and lifting you as I push my hips forward. Grinding my cock deep inside you. Inch by thick inch slowly filling you.

I feel your breath on my shoulder as you bury your face against me. Your soft moans escaping as I hold deep inside you. As your body adjusts to my thick cock inside you, you lift your head back and look me in the eyes, “Fuck me, Nick.”

I push you down onto your back on the table and lift your legs. The dress and you a complete hot mess, your breasts spilling out, nipples catching on the dress as I start to push my cock in and out of your hot pussy. Lifting your legs over my shoulders, my hands on your thighs as I look down into your eyes. Your hair frames your face, splayed out across the table as you arch your back with each deep thrust.

Your moans growing louder as I fuck you harder and deeper. Your hands clawing at mine and at your dress, pinching your nipples against the soft fabric. The sight of your body writhing under me pushing me over the edge as I start to fuck you recklessly. Your round ass bouncing against my thighs as I fuck you hard and deep.

My hands pulling you back towards me as the table shakes under you. Your breath catching and hitching as I fuck you over and over. Your hand now between your legs as you rub your clit. Your eyes searchingly looking into mine for approval. I nod briefly and you gasp, rubbing your clit faster as my cock slams inside you. Your legs go rigid as I feel your pussy clench around my cock, your hand no longer belonging to you as you start to cum.

Your breath now pants as you moan my name over and over, riding the wave of your orgasm as my cock fucks you deep with a steady but firm rhythm. Leaning down into you to push deeper inside, you feel my hand edge around your throat and you open your eyes wide. Your mouth whispering “Please, more, more.” I groan as I keep fucking you, barely able to hold anything back.

As you try and writhe underneath me, held in place by my hand around your throat you croak out a whisper “Please, Nick, cum for me. Cum inside me, cum in your fucktoy.”

Your words and the sight of such a hot mess takes me over the edge and I feel my own orgasm build from deep inside. My balls tighten and my cock throbs as I start to cum deep inside you. Pushing down into you, my cock thrust deep inside your hot wet pussy. My breath ragged as I pull you up into my arms, holding my cock deep inside you.

You wrap your legs around me and cling to me as our hearts beat together. Kissing my cheek you whisper “I guess I’m keeping the dress."

Published 
Written by boyofsummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments