Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Game

"Jay changes his plans for the day of the big game when Sandra reminds him of what he'd be leaving at home."

25
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Game Day

Sandra sat on the bed pouting, hunched over with her cleavage revealed underneath her silk robe. She’d thought he was joking when he mentioned in passing that he might head over to a long-time friend’s house for the big playoff game. Unfortunately for her, she watched from her position on the bed as Jay searched through his clothes for a sweater, using one hand while the other held his phone, playing the game leading up to one that he was actually interested in.

“Are you absolutely sure you want to head out in this weather?” Sandra questioned as she watched Jay pull the shirt he had been wearing over his head, momentarily putting his phone down.

“I’ve got the all-wheel drive, and I won’t be out all night long”, he replied turning to look at her. He walked to her and placed his hands on her back as she rested against his chest. He rubbed in circular patterns for a moment before putting one hand on her shoulder, pushing it away from him, prompting her to sit up straight. She sighed in relief, she always forgot to straighten her back. She sighed again after a moment more, still in their embrace, thinking about what she would have liked to do tonight, had he not made other plans.

Their uneven schedules made the weekends a valuable chance to spend time together, without the interruption of their grueling work lives. And it didn’t help the feeling between her legs that he was often too tired during the work week to even let off steam through sex.

Jay went back to getting ready for his night, eventually finding a sweater, brushing his teeth, and finding matching socks, while Sandra followed him, watching lovingly, if a little disappointed. Her mind wandered through some other weekends they’d spent together. Like the last time they’d gone to an adult toy store together only a handful of weeks ago. Excited about their purchases, they’d raced home to put them to good use. Sandra felt a jolt when she remembered the feeling of her new butt plug, sliding in and out smoothly for the first time while she rode Jay and he bit at her nipples from below. That was a particularly dazzling new feeling for her, and she would have relished a chance to repeat it.

Finally, the two sat across from each other in the living room, Jay on the couch and Sandra on the chair. Jay was rolling some party favors for his night at his friend’s house, not aware of Sandra intently watching as he licked the paper gently, and effortlessly rolled the joint. Jay looked up, caught her gaze, and smirked. She had a very obviously lustful look in her eyes. But Jay was already running late, and thinking that he could at least tease her a little by pretending not to notice. He went back to focusing on his task, twisting up one more. When it was complete and he had packed them into the container for travel, he looked up to be surprised by the sight of Sandra.

Her hands were down the front of her panties, her robe untied and hanging on either side of her torso. Her bare torso and breasts. They jiggled lightly as she swirled her fingers around her clit. Jay noticed the wet spot that had formed on the pale lavender panties. He didn’t have much time to respond before Sandra spoke up.

“I just want to make sure you didn’t want to stay in tonight. You know I suppose I’ll be all right without you.” She closed her eyes as she spoke and moaned. Jay felt himself swell.

Enjoying the view, Jay sat back on the couch and adjusted himself. He forgot about his plans momentarily. “Pinch your nipple for me”.

“I don’t want you to be late if you really are going…” she reminded me as she obeyed. Her breath was quick as she twisted the little bud between her fingers, the other hand still busy at work. Jay stayed still while he watched, except for his cock, which twitched from underneath his taught khakis.

“Don’t you worry about what I’m doing, you just be a good girl and keep playing with yourself”. After watching her pleasure for a few moments more, he glanced at the cock. He resigned happily to canceling his plans in exchange for a night of playtime with his girl. Her eyes opened eventually and lustfully watched through fluttering eyelids as Jay massaged his hard rod over his pants.

Sandra’s hand dropped from her clit, and two fingers sunk into her sopping-wet cunt. “Mmm, that feels so good”. She wondered how long he’d sit and watch until he either left for his night of festivities or get impatient and put her in her place like she so wished he would do. Jay knew it must have been torturous for her to not know his next move, she did not often like unpredictability. “Do you like watching me, Sir?” she whispered.

“You know I do, baby. I like hearing your moans even more. Don’t get shy now, let it out”, he ordered. Sandra did as she was told, moaning breathily as she quickened the pace of her fingers sliding past her plump labia and into her sensitive hole again and again.

Jay stood quietly, staring expectantly at his girl to instruct her not to stop. Dropping his pants and underwear he let his erection free and went to stroking it along the shaft slowly as he sat back on the couch. Sandra whimpered at the sight and wished to be instructed further, but it was a long while before Jay finally spoke again. All the while they both continued masturbating in front of each other.

“That pussy is so pretty, I’m so glad it’s mine. I can hear how wet it is from here. Would you like to cum for me?” Jay’s pace on his member had sped up as well, the tip glistening with a big drop of precum. Sandra nodded before he corrected her, “Say it out loud. Always respond to me out loud.”

“Yes, please, sir, I’m ready to cum. Please, may I cum, sir?” she whimpered again. She had one hand swirling around her tender little nub, and the other had three fingers now, plunged deep inside her. Jay broke his own rule and nodded at her, giving her permission finally to feel the sweet relief of an orgasm. She gasped, and with the three fingers held still curled against her swollen G-spot, she furiously rubbed at her clitoris until her orgasm built, built, built…. And crashed over her entire body. Her passionate moans rang through the living room, she was desperate for the release.

BeatrixHuquer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeatrixHuquer

Without much time to recover, Jay’s stern voice gave her the next instructions. “Okay, now, you got what you wanted. Now it’s time for you to give me what I want. Get on your knees in front of me”. Jay spread his legs a few inches wider, making room for his girl to take position. As she did, her partner, now fully in the mindset for some soft domination, grabbed a fist full of her hair gently. He used his handle to turn her head from side to side, allowing him to admire her pretty face. His other hand wrapped around her neck loosely, drifting up to her jaw. “Open your mouth”, two of his thick fingers entered her mouth and she sucked instinctively. Her eyes sparkled, staring into his as she did the seductive act.

Taking his fingers back but not loosening his grip on her hair, he led her head down toward his pelvis. Sandra assumed his desire immediately to be for fellatio. But as he kept urging her head further, she realized the actual target of his actions. She quickly began her duty of licking gently between his testicles and his little hole. Her arms went around either side of his lap, and she rubbed his stomach with one hand while she stroked his solid cock with her other. He was freshly showered, and the skin tasted sweet. She lapped at the sensitive area happily while he grunted lightly in pleasure. She even inched her tongue lower, flicking his puckered hole for a while before retreating to his balls. She swirled her tongue from one side to the other, then up his shaft and to the tip. She knew it was risky, he hadn’t told her to stop performing his favorite act of hers, but she was determined to make sure he filled her aching hole.

She was right to be cautious of her disobedience as he yanked her hair back, exposing her cheek for him to slap it. Not hard, but quickly. It made her clit throb to be punished so, but she knew better than to push. She went back to tasting his ass while he grunted even harder, twisting and shaking from the sensation.

When he decided he was ready to move on, he raised her again by her hair. When she was hunched over but back on her feet, he released her. “Sit on it.”

Sandra’s eyes flashed, and she smiled as she happily climbed onto his lap. They were both completely distracted from the plans that had loomed earlier. She took the chance to tease him, just a little, in a way she knew wouldn’t get her in trouble again, even as much as she relished the feeling of being put back in her place. She rocked her hips back and forth letting the head of his cock slip between her lips, nudging against her hole then back up to rub against her clit. Back and forth she rocked while getting increasingly wet. She could feel it drip down her thighs.

When at last he’d had enough of the tease, he had quite enjoyed it though, she was right about that, he gripped her hips. With one swift moment and some good timing with her hips, he pushed her onto his now painful erection, all while thrusting himself up into her warm flower. They shared a harmonious moan in ecstasy, allowing a few moments for her to adjust to his thickness.

Finally, delighting in the feeling of him stretching her waiting pussy, she rocked her hips again. The sensation of her grinding against him had Jay totally blown away, though it was no new feeling. He would never get tired of it. He threw his head back with his eyes closed and let her work his cock, hand still resting on her wide hips. Sandra did just that, panting needily while she continued to ride him.

“You’re such a good girl. You take care of this cock so well,” he whispered; eyes still closed. He was becoming overwhelmed with pleasure. “Why don’t you get on the floor on your knees? Ass in the air.” It wasn’t really a question. Sandra rose from his lap and assumed the position, her pussy and ass spread, facing Jay on the couch. He took a moment to admire his view, her juices glinting in the light.

“Look at that fat ass,” he surprised her with a hard smack on her left cheek. “So juicy, I could play with you all day. What was I thinking making those plans when I had such a good, well-behaved girl at home?” he teased as he kneaded the soft skin under his hands. Not wanting to waste much more time, he lined himself up at her entrance. With his hands on her hips, he plunged deep into her, as far as she could handle. She felt his tip nudge her cervix and she groaned. “I’m going to breed that pretty pussy, baby. I’m going to dump my load deep inside you. Is that what you want?” He still hadn’t moved after the first thrust. He held her hips tightly waiting for an answer.

When she hesitated, becoming overtaken by the feeling of him penetrating her, she felt another sharp smack on her ass, this time her right cheek. She yelped in pain, “Yes, Daddy, please breed me. I want it so bad”. He finally started pumping his length into her warmth, knowing it wouldn’t be long now. She loved the feeling of him entering and exiting her from behind, she began to push back onto him with each stroke. “Ugh, give it to me,” she said breathlessly pleaded.

“You take it so well, baby. I’m almost there, I’m about to fill you up” he thrusted hard, then pulled back slowly. Each time he hit her cervix she cried in satisfaction. He gave her plump bottom two hard smacks then gripped her hips as he thrust one more time and let out a groan. He held her still as he released himself into her already dripping folds, little shockwaves jolting through each of their bodies with every rope of cum.

They stayed in the same position for a few minutes, letting each other recover. Her cheeks stung, her voice was gone, and her knees wobbled when she finally stood. He was just as worn by their ordeal. As they stood, he wrapped his arms around her and brought her to sit on his lap, facing away, on the couch. He spread her legs a bit and thoughtlessly began petting her tired kitten as they continued to catch their breath.

“If I’m going to stay in tonight, we’re going to make the most of it right?” he gripped her jaw with his other hand and nuzzled his cheek against hers as he continued to paw at her.

“Yes, Sir,” she agreed.

Published 
Written by AVeryGoodGirl1933
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments