Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blind Date, Chapter 1

"His ex set him up on a blind date. Was this genuine or revenge for breaking up with her?"

40
22 Comments 22
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Michael had decided to have a small get together one summer weekend. He had just got the hot tub cleaned and refilled and wanted to try it out. So he invited his friends Richard and Amy over for dinner.

Michael picked up some steaks and fired up the grill. The three soaked a bit in the tub prior to eating dinner, and then Michael put the steaks on. After they ate, they decided to get back in the tub and let their dinner settle.

Richard had just gone into the house to freshen up everyone's drinks when Amy approached Michael with an idea. Amy's friend had asked her to introduce her to Michael and Amy, who considered herself a matchmaker, set it all up.

"Oh, come on Amy! A blind date? Really? I'm a little old for those childish things, don't you think? And you know how I feel about blind dates! I like to know a little something about the girl–like, oh I don't know, if she is a bowwow–before I date her!" Michael said.

"Now Michael, I am your friend. I know what you like in a girl–remember I was your girl for a bit too!" Amy said. "Besides, Rachael wants to meet you. She is a great girl and really pretty. I think you two will really have a good time together."

Michael knew that when Amy set her mind to something, he might as well give up–he couldn't get her off of it until he agreed with her. They had been a couple a few years back. It lasted for about a year before they both decided it wasn't what they wanted. They parted as friends and still were.

She had hooked up with his best friend a little after they broke up and Richard and Amy had ended up getting married, with Michael serving as his best man. So Amy and Michael were still very good friends and he remembered how hard it was to get Amy off some idea she had latched on to.

"Okay Amy, I'll think about it," he sighed, caving in to her relentless badgering.

"Good. I know you and Rachael will have fun together. She is a fun girl," Amy said. With that, she dropped the subject just as Richard returned with their drinks.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The following Tuesday Michael came home from work to a message on his answering machine:

"Hey Michael, it's Amy. Have you thought about going out with Rachael? She called and asked about you again today. She is really anxious to meet you. Give me a call back and let me know!"

Michael sighed. The only way to get Amy to let this go was to go out with Rachael. Michael didn't see much hope for it working out, but at least it would get Amy off his case!

He had never had any luck with blind dates, having been on three and all three were disasters. But Amy was a persistent cuss, and he would have to see it through, disaster or no.

"Hi Amy, I got your message. Tell Rachael to give me a call–you can give her my number–and we will set up something," Michael said.

"Oh, that's wonderful Michael! Oh, I will call her up right away and tell her! You two are going to have a great time I just know it!" Amy said excitedly.

"Well, we will see," he said rather impassive about the matter. He wasn't going to get his hopes up until he has met her!

Later, about 8:00 that evening, Michael was sitting in his recliner when the phone rang.

"Hello?" he said, picking up the phone.

"Is this Michael Peterson?" a female voice asked.

"Yes it is, what can I do for you?" he said.

"This is Rachael Addams, Amy's friend. She gave me your number and said it would be okay to call you. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she said.

"Oh yeah, no you aren't interrupting anything. Yeah, Amy told me she would call you. So tell me a little something about you. I'm sure Amy has told you loads about me!" he said.

Rachael giggled, "Yeah, we have talked about you a little bit! Well, I am thirty years old, about five foot six inches tall, with brown hair down to the middle of my back and green eyes. I work as a dental assistant there at Hometown Dentistry,"

"A dental assistant is a pretty good job. What are some of your interests?" he asked.

"Well, I like going to the movies, going out to eat, dancing, and going for drives. I like to stay busy doing something a lot of the time. But sometimes I like staying at home and curling up in front of the TV too," she said.

"Well it sounds like we do have a few things in common, Rachael–your interests match up to mine pretty closely. So I suppose we could give this a try. Are you busy Saturday night?

"I thought maybe we could hit a couple of those interests if you are up for it. I mean if we don't at least go out once, Amy will drive us both crazy!" he said chuckling.

Rachael giggled, "Yeah, she can be kinda stubborn, can't she! Sure I'm open for Saturday night. What time?"

"Well I was thinking about the dinner out and drive thing, so how about around 7:00 Saturday night?" he said.

"That sounds good. Okay, I should give you my address then. I live at 1437 Elmwood Drive. It's a yellow house with brown trim and a big old maple tree in the front yard. My phone number is 584-1332," she said.

"Got it. Okay then I will call you Friday just to confirm things and then see you Saturday night," Michael said. "Oh, what kind of food do you like? Mexican? Italian?"

"You pick, I like just about everything and I'm sure wherever we go will be fine," she said.

"Okay, see you Saturday then," he said and hung up the phone.

Well, she sounds okay. I guess I'll find out on Saturday. At least if it doesn't work out, it's just dinner and I have to eat anyway! he thought.

The rest of Michael's week went as usual. Before he knew it, it was Friday. He made a mental note to call Rachael when he got home, just to see if things were still on for them.

"Hi Rachael, it's Michael. Just calling to see if we are still on for tomorrow night?" he said.

"Oh, hi Michael. Yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting you. Amy has called me three times this week talking you up–I have to tell you, if you are half of what she is telling me you are, I am going to have a wonderful time!" she giggled.

"Well, then I will do my best not to disappoint either of you!" he said.

"Oh, I don't think that will be a problem. Remember, I was the one who asked Amy to introduce us! I saw you and her talking at the barbecue and I asked Amy about you. So I have a bit of an unfair advantage!" she said.

"I guess I will have to work a bit harder then to catch up!" Michael said.

"Oooh, I like a man who puts in the effort!" Rachael said.

"Okay then, I will see you at 7:00 tomorrow night," Michael said.

Saturday came and around about 5:00 Michael started getting ready. He had called that previous Wednesday for reservations at his favorite Italian restaurant. He was able to get a nice corner table where they could have some privacy and not have to talk over a crowd.

He showered, shaved and put on a nice shirt and pants. He wanted to look nice, but not overdressed because he didn't know what she would be wearing and it's never good to out dress your date!

Just before leaving to pick up Rachael, he slipped on his sport coat and checked his wallet to make sure he had enough money. Yep, he could cover whatever came up with either cash or his plastic. Satisfied he was ready, he headed over to Rachael's house.

It took about twenty minutes to get to Rachael's house and the whole time his mind was racing. He wondered what she looked like. He wondered if Amy was telling the truth that she was good looking, or was she just trying to help out a girlfriend.

He wondered if they would get along and this might be different from the others. Or maybe this was just another waste of a good shower. And he wondered where this might lead.

He was getting nervous and shifted in his seat. Wait a minute, dummy! Remember she was the one that initiated this by asking Amy to introduce her to me! What am I getting so worried about? he thought. She must already like me if she asked Amy about me! If anything she should be the nervous one!

That made him feel a little better–putting the ball in her court. He had obviously impressed her or they wouldn't be talking… now it was her turn to impress him! He relaxed a little and continued on to her house.

Michael found her house easily enough and pulled into the driveway. He got out and walked up to her door and rang the doorbell. A couple of moments later the door opened and Amy was there!

"Oh, hi Amy! What are you doing here?" he asked, surprised to see her.

"Oh, Rachael just needed a little moral support!" Amy said, speaking softly. "She's in the bathroom finishing her makeup. Come on in–she'll be out in a second."

"Oh, okay," he said.

"You know Michael, she is all aflutter about tonight. She's as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a rocking chair factory! She wants so much to impress you. So be nice and compliment her–she went to a hell of a lot of trouble for you tonight!" Amy said.

"Relax Amy… truth be told I'm just as nervous–remember she knows what I look like! I don't have any idea who this girl is!" he said.

"Shh! here she comes!" Amy said giving him a little elbow poke. Michael turned to get his first look at Rachael Addams…

Rachael was wearing a black and white dress about mid-thigh length with a white top and a black skirt. The front was plunged down to give him a good view of her generous 34D breasts. Her makeup was flawless and her smile was radiant. She was not just pretty she was amazing!

"Hi Michael," she said, "I'm ready to go."

"I'll say! You look… wow!" he said, faltering for words.

"Thank you," she said blushing a bit. "I'm glad you like it. You look good too."

"Okay, you two better get going! And don't stay out too late, young lady–remember this is a school night!" Amy said, jokingly.

"Aww, Mom!" Rachael said, giggling. The two girls "kissed" by touching cheeks and Amy whispered "Have a good time tonight honey!" in Rachael's ear. Then they started to leave and Rachael turned back to Amy, mouthing a silent "Thank you" to her.

He opened the door for her and helped her get seated and she smiled at his chivalry. Then he got in and they started on the way to the restaurant.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

"So where are we headed, Michael?" she asked.

"We are going to my favorite Italian restaurant. I was going to go Mexican but I figured the spicy food might get in the way later," he said.

"Oh?" she asked.

"Well, I mean if the date goes well and we have a good night kiss… I don't want to smell like jalapenos!" he said.

"Oh… well, I like jalapenos. And I'm sure you would taste just fine," she said giggling. The innuendo was not lost on him. Oh, I hope to give you more than a taste tonight sexy! he thought.

"I love the way you giggle. It's so cute!" he said.

"Really? Most guys think it's a turnoff. They say it makes me sound like a little school girl! They say a woman my age should laugh like a woman, not some pre-teen girl!" she said.

"Not at all! I like it!" he said.

"I'm glad because I do a lot of giggling, I'm afraid."

"You will if I have anything to say about it!" he replied.

"I'm really glad you agreed to go out with me Michael," she said.

"I am too, Rachael. I'll admit, I had my doubts… I haven't had the best luck with these blind dates. But this one seems to be working out rather nicely!" he said.

"Well it's certainly off to a good start, that's for sure!" she said, smiling coyly at him.

They arrived at the restaurant and Michael parked the car coming around to help her get out and then they went inside.

The hostess showed them to their table and once the waiter had come by to take their order, Rachael asked to be excused to go "freshen up" before dinner came. Michael stood when she left like a proper gentleman which Rachael appreciated. While she was gone it gave him a chance to think more clearly.

Fuck she is hot! Amy wasn't kidding when she said she was pretty! I wonder how I'm doing tonight… I wonder what she is thinking… Michael's mind was going over all sorts of things and had he not been sitting facing the ladies' room, she would have come out and snuck up behind him.

Their dinner came and Michael and Rachael ate while talking more and getting to know each other better. Both were having a really good time and both thought highly of the other. It looked like Amy's matchmaker skills had worked their magic once again. Michael and Rachael seemed to be a perfect match for each other.

As they finished their dinner they got up to leave. Michael paid the check and they went to the car. Once he had seated her and he got in and started the car up he turned to Rachael. "So are you still up for that ride or are you too tired?" he asked.

"Oh no! Let's go for a ride… I'm not tired at all!" she said quickly.

"Okay, I thought we could go down to River Park. It's really pretty and peaceful there, and I like to watch the river go by," he said.

"That sounds perfect!" she said. So Michael put the car in gear and headed to River Park. It took a few minutes to get there and he found a place to park that was close to the river.

He helped her out like before and then went back to the trunk and got out a blanket that he kept back there just in case. They went to a nice grassy spot on the riverbank and he spread the blanket out for them.

As they sat on the blanket together watching the river go by, Rachael turned to him.

"Michael, I have had a really wonderful time. The dinner was fabulous and this… well, this is just magical. Thank you. Thank you for agreeing to go out with me, and thank you for all of this," she said.

Michael looked at the beautiful woman sharing a blanket with him. He looked into her eyes and she looked back searching his face for a sign from him.

He saw her eyes flicking back and forth and he knew she was looking for him to take the lead. So he gently laid her down on her back on the blanket and then moved over top of her bending to kiss her.

At first, the kiss was tentative, as if both were unsure if this was the proper thing to do. But a moment after they first touched lips, they knew and the kiss deepened and became much more passionate and even urgent.

Rachael moaned softly into his mouth as his kiss took her breath away refilling her with his own. She reached over and put her hand on the back of his head pushing him down onto her further and playing with his hair at the same time.

With the kiss getting more serious and intense, Michael reached across and laid his arm across her with his hand on her lower rib cage and pulling her to him. Rachael pushed his hand up to her breast and covered it with her own, a silent cue for him to go further.

Michael took her cue and began kneading her soft full globe. Rachael moaned again feeling him work her hungry tit. Once he was happily mauling her tit, she left his hand to its work and moved down to see what she could find to play with as well.

She moved her hand to his crotch and found a very hard, very eager cock waiting for her. Her next moan was considerably louder and more lusty as she felt how big and hard he was already. She rubbed her hand over the throbbing bulge, feeling it twitch under her caresses.

Michael began moving his kisses from her sweet soft mouth to her cheek then her earlobe. He nibbled there for a couple of moments before moving down onto her neck. He kissed the side of her neck and then moved around to her throat, kissing his way slowly down to her collarbone.

Rachael was moaning and twisting her head to allow him better access. He quickly learned that neck kisses were a definite turn-on for his date. But once he discovered this, he safely filed that information away for later use! He took his time slowly kissing his way down her neck covering it with hot kisses and licks.

Then Michael moved lower kissing her chest and working his way down to the valley between her two luscious breasts. He kissed everywhere he could reach without removing anything and Rachael was beside herself. She held his head, guiding him where she wanted the next kiss to be. Finally, she pulled his head up to her face.

"Michael," she panted, "I want you. Take me home… your place or mine I don't care, just let's go!" Michael didn't need any more of an invitation or explanation than that.

He was right on board with the idea and he got up, helped her to her feet and scooped up the blanket. They hurried back to the car, he seated her and tossed the blanket in the back seat, then got in himself and drove.

Since his place was closer to River Park and he could access the expressway, he decided she should learn where he lived. He'd seen her place now it was her turn to see his. "We can go to my house–it's closer," he said.

"That's okay with me… it will give me a chance to see where you live!" she said, still panting. As he drove, his hand rested on her thigh but began moving up as they continued on. He reached the bottom of her dress and when she parted her legs a bit, he slipped underneath.

She laid the seat back a bit and slid down in her seat opening her legs to him even more. His hand moved up her leg until he felt the edge of her panties.

"Oh, God…" Rachael moaned. Michael's hand moved over her panties caressing her and feeling the growing wet spot she had there.

He began rubbing her pussy a little harder through her panties and listened for her breathing to change. Sure enough, once she felt him rubbing her puffy pussy lips her breathing quickened and her moans became more urgent.

Rachael hiked up her dress and placed one hand over his as he rubbed her pussy harder and faster. Her other hand slipped under her top and she began mauling and toying with her own tit, rolling the nipple between her fingers and pinching it as her passions built ever higher.

"Please… please hurry, Michael! Oh, God, hurry, I need you so much!" she whimpered.

Michael knew she wasn't kidding–judging from the wetness he felt in her panties she was very much in a hurry! And he wasn't exactly comfortable sitting in the car either; his cock had been straining against his pants almost since first meeting her!

Rachael couldn't stand his teasing anymore. Michael's rubbing her panty-clad pussy was driving her mad! "Go under Michael, please go inside…" she pleaded.

He obliged her and slipped his hand under her panties. He smiled when he discovered that she was shaved and he slipped his finger into her wet warm hole.

"Ohhh, God!" Rachael moaned.

"Thank you for shaving for me… it's going to come in handy in a few minutes!" he said. Rachael moaned again hearing what he had in mind for her.

"Now you just sit back and let me see if I can get you off before we get home!" he said.

He began finger-fucking her as he drove churning her pussy with first one, then two fingers. He dove as deep into her as he could go into her given the awkward position and then rubbed his juice-covered fingers over her clit.

"Oh, Michael! Oh God! Ohhhhh yes, right there! Oh fuck!" she cried. She began squirming and humping up at his hand, pressing his fingers deeper into her.

He wiggled and toyed with her pussy as she gripped the armrest and pushed harder on his hand. Her head was whipping back and forth sending her long brown hair into a tornado as she moaned and cried and encouraged him on.

Shortly, her time had come and she could no longer hold back her orgasm. "Michael! Oh, God, Michael, I'm going to cum! Please, baby, please make me cum! Please, I need to cum! Please, please, make me cum!" she begged.

"Cum for me, Rachael, cum now!" he growled. And she did just as he commanded.

"Ohhh, Goddd! Oh, Michael! Ohhhh fuuuck meee!" she cried out loudly as she flooded his hand and her juices poured out of her.

The seat she was sitting on soaked up the juices immediately and only a little made it to fall onto the floor beneath her.

But at that moment, Rachael didn't care. She was going through a tremendous orgasm thanks to Michael's inducing it and she was riding the wave of ecstasy like a surfer rides an ocean wave.

After several glorious moments, she came back to him and turned her head weakly smiling at him. "Oh, Michael! That was amazing!" she panted wearily.

"If you think that was something, wait until we get inside!" he said, pointing to the house in front of them.

Rachael hadn't even realized that they had arrived at his house!

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments