Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Couch, Morning Sun And A Chance To Reconnect

"A moment of desire among former lovers after spending time together"

28
7 Comments 7
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by true events, but of course names are changed to protect the lovers.  This is my first attempt at writing so please feel free to offer up any constructive criticism."

Laying there in the darkness of the morning dawn you are breathing so peacefully. The night has dragged on for hours and I can't sleep.  I can't believe it's our two-year anniversary today and you are here with me. It was a year ago when you decided that you wanted to move on, that we didn't work together. But now you are here. Improbably as it may be, we have found a way to stay in each other's lives.

I swear you are looking into my soul, but I know your eyes are shut because I can't stop looking at your flawless skin and natural beauty.  Curse the gods for lighting my skin on fire every time I see your face. 

I thought I was done and over you. I thought the memories in my head were echoes of a time that drifted away on shattered nights of stupid fights and fears born from insecurity.  I thought that I could handle this, but I am a fool.  An idiot! I was arrogant to believe I could hold the flame of your heart and not be scorched by the desire to taste you.  

My skin is electric and my mind is wide awake.  I want to sleep just to make this night go faster, but I don't want to lose a moment of time.  So I sit here staring; remembering our first night together online; remembering the first time I saw your face and heard your voice;  remembering the first time I made you cum and you moaned my name.  Gone are the wasted nights of disappointment and anger.  So stupid and childish to have wasted those minutes with you.  Gone are the fear and insecurities that kept me from saying I love you.  Those feelings were replaced by the desire to scream it from the mountaintops. 

The sun is now up and the day is moving too fast.  Soon you will be stirring and I will fight the urge to take you; hold you; kiss you.  God, you are a vision in the morning light.  Your caramel skin is flawless and smooth. You start to stir. My desire is slowly building as my cock grows against my leg.  I instinctively reach down to touch it as I have done every day since I met you. Looking at you, inches away, all I can think is that I want is to taste you as I have before.  

"Good morning," you say as you stretch out unaware you have been running a marathon in my mind all night. 

"How did you sleep?" I smile, looking for any sign that I can move closer.

"Good. What time is it?"

"It's 9 am. You slept in."   

You sit up against the back of the couch and look out the window to the morning sun. A quick stretch and a smile let me know you are awake.  I move next to you sliding my arms around you in a tender embrace.  You instinctively lay your head against my chest as you used to and we gaze out the window. My right arm reaches around your waist, holding you in place.  My right-hand starts to slowly caress your arm, up and down as my fingers lightly trace a figure 8 on your skin. You roll your head to the left nuzzling gently into me. I lean forward and bury my nose into your hair.  I breathe you in deeply as my cock twitches in my boxer briefs.  I want you and it's taking everything not to throw you down and have my way with you.  I always loved when we let ourselves live in the moment. 


Seconds feel like hours in this position as I fight the devil and angel in my mind.   To take you or not is the only question that I can think of and it's getting harder to quiet the devil.  You adjust a little, nuzzling into my neck as my arms slowly pull you back, holding you against me.  All of a sudden I am keenly aware that I can feel the curve of your breast against my arm. With each stroke, I am getting more intentional about feeling your perfect breasts.  You nuzzle closer giving me a green light to keep going.

I lean in and kiss your neck.  That always drives you wild and I know it's your weak spot.  My mouth alternates between light kisses and gentle sucks.  My cock is straining against my shorts ready to burst and I am dying to feel your hand grab me.  You let out a soft moan as you press your chest against my arm, letting me feel your hard nipples.  My right hand has moved from lightly tracing you to massaging your breasts.  FUCK! They are perfect. You are perfect, and I have missed you so much.  

My left hand now slides down your belly as you open your legs, letting it find your perfectly smooth inner thigh.  Warm from the heat of your pussy.  I can't take it as I move over to find your clit through your little shorts.  I press hard into you as you moan and push your head back against my shoulder.

I start sucking your neck and breathing in your ear. "Fuck, I have missed you my little slut" 

"Mmmmmm," you say in a breathless, wanting voice. "I know. I have missed you too."

I am rubbing your clit.  My hips practically fucking the air, desperate for you to touch me. 

"Grab my dick, Sarah," I say.

"Chris!" you moan, as your hand feels my hard cock through my shorts. 

I can't take it and pull them down enough to free my hard dick. Your hand finds it and squeezes.  I want to explode as precum flows like a river. Within seconds the sound of your hand sliding up and down on my dick is louder than our breath.  

I moan, "Fuck babe!" regaining a little composure. "That feels amazing. God, you are my perfect little slut."

PenelopeParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeParker

I want to cum, but all I can think about is pleasing you. My hand traces the curves of your body, exploring your smooth hairless pussy.  It feels tight, wet, and warm.  Your hips move in concert with my hand begging me to touch you. My finger slips inside you. I know I need to go slow with how tight you are.   

"God, I love making you my slut.  Look at you, legs spread in front of this open window where anyone can see how much of a good little fuck toy you are.  My perfect little fuck toy," I moan as my finger is slowly building to a steady rhythm inside you.   

I can feel your pussy welcoming my fingers with each movement. God, I want to pick you up and place you on my cock. I could with little effort. Throwing your petite body around has never been a problem for me. But I resist and draw you in for a kiss.  Our passion triggers moans as I insert a second finger into your wet pussy.

"Fuck!" is all I can say as I breathe sharply and exhale into your mouth. 

You moan in return "Chris."

"Louder."

"Chris."

"Louder you dirty little slut."

"Fuck," you breathe hard. "Chris."

I am now finger fucking your pussy as you jerk my hard cock.  I love feeling the cum on my fingers and I am desperate for more. My right arm is still on your chest holding you against me as I play with your hard, sensitive nipples. Your shorts are off and your legs are spread.  You have submitted to me, allowing me to have you. You know this always drives me insane.

Knowing how much you love it when I talk dirty to you, I say, "Look at you being my perfect little slut.  Legs open in front of this window, my neighbors can see you getting fingered and cumming and you don't care.  All you care about is my cock in your hand and my fingers in your pussy. God, I love it when you jerk my cock like this. Fuck can you feel how big I am for you. I want you to suck it. Suck my cock like a good little fuck toy. I know you want to taste me."

I take my fingers out and quickly, sharply smack your pussy. I love giving your clit a sharp spank and I know it drives you wild. Another spank and then I slip my fingers back in your pussy.

"Chris!" you moan as your hips are now fucking my fingers. 

You are leaning back hard, pushing against me as your left arm curls behind my head, playing with my hair.  Fuck this is ecstasy is all I can think. I can't take it and I need your cum. I need to know you are mine and you remember how good it feels to give yourself to me.  My fingers move to your clit and start rubbing in circles. My hand is kneading your breasts. I pinch your nipples and my mouth sucks your neck.   

I say in a demanding tone "That's it you little slut, cum for me Sarah. You are my fuck toy and I love you. Who owns your pussy, Sarah?"

"Fuck. You do! You always have and always will. I am yours," you respond.

"Louder, I want the world to know you are my fuck toy.  My slut."

"Fuck. Chris. I am your slut and you can always have me.  My pussy is yours." 

"Good girl! Now cum for me your little slut.  Cum hard, so I can taste your sweet pussy.  Cum for me and moan my name.  I want to hear you, Sarah.  I want my neighbors to hear my slut scream.  Cum!  My perfect little fuck toy.  My good little girl."

You are almost there and I know what will take you over the edge.  I squeeze and pull your nipples as I gently bite your neck.  I lighten the touch on your clit and change the pace a little.  You are moaning and bucking against my hand.  

"I am cumming. Fuck!" you moan. "Chris!".

My fingers press into your clit and send you over the edge. At this moment we are perfect together. 

"Chris, I am cumming," you respond, as you stiffen against my touch.   

You cum hard and I feel your body alternate between tensing and releasing. Your legs shake against mine and your hand tightens its grip on my hard cock. I know I could cum, but today is not about me.  It's about you and how much I miss making you cum. Having you as my slut, and pleasing you.  You grab my arm during the pleasure of the aftershocks. Turning to me, you bury your face into my neck.  

A younger me would have been stupid to ruin this moment with words, but I have learned my lessons of youth and I know better.  My hands never breaking contact with you, slowly move to hold you in a loving embrace. My arms pull you to me, wanting to make you feel safe and secure.  We lay there, our hearts beating together in a perfect rhythm, our breath jagged and in sync, slowly returning to normal.  I let a moment go before kissing your neck, and you let out a slight sigh and totally collapse in my arms. 

Fuck, you are so perfect and I remember how I am madly in love with you.  But I struggle, lost between wanting to remake our past and being desperate to move forward into our future.  But alas, at this moment, we are perfect. 

"I love you Sarah," is all I can say.

Published 
Written by BillsFanGA
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments