Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Elevator Ride

"Anyone can have sex in a bed... but in an elevator? Just like with real estate, it's all about "Location, Location, Location.""

74
21 Comments 21
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It's almost midnight, and you are waiting for an elevator in a seventy-five-story office building. It's a fricking monsoon hard outside. I burst through the large glass doors. I come running into the lobby, out of breath, face flushed. My white top is now transparent, and it is evident to all that I am not wearing a bra. I catch you staring at my breasts with my hard nipples tenting my blouse. The dark, irregular circles of my areolas enhance my perky pink nipples. After you get an eyeful of my tits, your eyes take in the rest of my outfit. A short black skirt complimented with black thigh-high boots. I am a disheveled mess, and you stand there, devouring me with your eyes.

You attempt to break the tension and extract yourself from an awkward situation after realizing I see you staring at my breasts.

"Wow, quite a storm out there, isn't it?" You nervously make an obvious observation.

"Well, I guess I did give you a reason to look, and I do not really mind; I find it arousing. I know, it just getting soaked in the cold rain…and then having a stranger ogle my boobs. Well… you know. "

You smile back. "Yes...it's just getting everything...soaked..."

You are incorrigible, and once again, I follow your eyes as they are focused on my chest again. I realize how transparent my blouse top has become in the storm. I giggle and look back up at you. You are trying to concentrate on the elevator, wondering why it's taking so long. I bet you really want it to take longer.

I playfully punch your arm. "Why, you naughty man!" I laugh, "I think you were looking at my wet tits again!"

I see you blush and glance over at me sheepishly. Your voice drops and gets husky: "And your hard nipples...hmm?"

You move close to me. I can feel my gorgeous tits brushing up against your arm. Then, I am cupping your hard cock concealed by your grey slacks with my hand in a bold move. I squeeze your stiff shaft and laugh, "Why, I believe I think you liked the view!"

At that moment, the elevator arrives. I withdraw my hand quickly from your now throbbing hard-on, facing the opening doors. I can hear you chuckle under your breath. The doors open, and amazingly, the elevator is empty; well, it is midnight. We both get on. You move to the far corner. I stand next to you even though there is plenty of room in the elevator. I've selected the seventy-first floor, and you push seventy. I'm excited that we are going to be riding all the way up together.

As soon as the doors close, I reposition myself to face you. I am pressing my body up against yours. My finger takes the tab of your zipper, and I begin to undo the zipper of your fly.

"Really, sir, I don't think it's healthy for you to keep that very hard cock of yours all cooped up in those pants. You could hurt yourself!"

I am working my hand into your pants to free your hard cock from the confines of your underwear. As I pull your unyielding cock through the opening of your fly, I start to stroke it. I am sure you realize every man's fantasy of random sex in an elevator with a strange woman is about to become a reality for you.

We both look down. I am wearing an incredibly short skirt; the matted patch of wet pubic hair on my pussy presses against your thigh as I stroke your hard cock. Just at that moment, the elevator stops. The doors start to open on the fourth floor. I whirl around. Your engorged cock is now under my skirt, and I feel it in the crack of my deliciously round and sexy ass pushing up between my plump ass cheeks. I stand there enjoying your untenable situation. Your naked prick is burrowed between my apple-bottom cheeks, and I am clinching your cock with my ass cheeks. You look up at the numbers and glance at the four people getting on and oblivious to the red-faced man standing behind me.

As soon as the elevator moves again, I am carefully grinding my cute butt up against your throbbing exposed cock. I reach over and grab the hand railing around the inside of the car to steady myself. I can't believe how hot and sexy this impetuous act is, and I am sure you will shoot your hot cum all over my precocious bare ass any second now.

The elevator only goes up a couple of floors, and the group that had gotten on gets off. As soon as they do, the door closes. We are alone again, so I flip up the hem of my skirt for you. Your fingers pull my thong down. I bend over quickly and take them off.

I turn around to face you and say, "I don't think I'll need these for the rest of the ride, do you?"

With that, I tuck them into the inner pocket of your suit jacket coat, and then I whirl back around. Now, I am standing in front of you again; I bend over slightly and reach back. Grabbing your swelling erection, I guide your thick cock,  towards my hot pussy. I flex my knees just a bit and angle my hips so you can impale my juicy cunt. A chill runs down my back as you enter my twitching twat. Just as I start to slide my hot, wet cunt onto your stiff shaft, the elevator bucks to a stop; I gasp. The sudden halt forces your cock deep inside me. As the doors open, a group of loud and rowdy office workers gets on. I take your overcoat and move it to the side of us to conceal that your cock is buried deep in my wet pussy.You stand perfectly still, and my pussy is milking your engorged manhood.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

When the elevator resumes its ascent, I roll my hips back and forth. I can hear you moaning slightly under your breath. I'm glad the group that had gotten on is so raucous. Your breathing is deep and ragged. You are so hard inside my juicy pussy, and I am sure you are dripping precum in my hot cunt.

This is incredible. I'm fucking you in a tiny room full of strangers, and no one has any idea. Or at least I don't think they do; actually, my tight, wet pussy feels so good, and your cock is so hard, I don't even care. The elevator stops and starts a couple of times as it travels up maybe a dozen floors. Each sudden jolt forces your cock to move deep inside me, making me gasp.

More people have gotten on. We are jostled up against the wall in the corner. I stand upright, and I feel your raging hard-on slipping from my pussy. I turn around to face you, and I grab your head with both hands like a lover in a passionate embrace. I look into your eyes as I say for anyone who might be listening.

"Oh, darling, I hate that you still have to work tonight. I will miss you so much!"

I force my tongue into your mouth in a passionate kiss. You put your arms around me and pull me close. At the same time, I wrap one leg around you and reach up to slide your throbbing cock back into my salivating wet pussy as we face each other.

You are cupping my cute ass. You lift me slightly, my toes barely touching the floor, and pull me forward, so that your cock slides right back into my quaking pussy. We continue to kiss, and I start to grind hard up against you. A few of our fellow passengers have begun to glance our way, but they cough and quickly look forward with embarrassment when I catch their eye.

We continue to kiss as your cock is now embedded deep inside my cunt. Your hands are teasing my hard nipples, your fingers squeezing my firm ass cheeks, pulling me closer to you. The other riders are pushing up against us, but it doesn't stop me for a second. Your cock feels so incredible inside me. I don't care who knows what we're doing, and I don't want the feeling to end. I have no idea how many floors we've gone when the elevator stops again. Either this was everyone's floor, or our antics made them too uncomfortable to stay. Either way, the elevator empties out. As soon as the door closes, I slip off your cock. I bend over at the waist and grab the railing.

Looking over my shoulder with wild lust gleaming in my eyes, I say, "Do it, mister, just fuck me hard and shoot me full of your hot cum!" You grab my waist and slam your thick, hard cock inside my pussy.

You start to fuck me hard and deep, your full-throated moans and gasps turning me on even more. As you are pounding my sweet pussy. You are driving hard into my sopping snatch; I'm pushing back against you riding your prick. I take your thick, throbbing shaft deep into my hot, dripping box. We're fucking hard and fast, like animals, as we continue to the upper floors. I feel you start to cum hard, and I feel my slick, wet pussy walls grasping your hard cock. You are cumming harder and harder, repeatedly orgasming as you slam against my body. The sounds, the sensations, and the aroma of sex are all too much. You grab my hips and bury your thick shaft inside me.

I shout, "Oh, FUCK, I'm cumming!"

You unload an enormous blast of hot cum inside my dripping wet pussy. You keep pounding against me as you fill my cunt up with hot jizz. My knees almost buckle, but I hang on until I'm completely spent. I feel your cock slip from my wet pussy lips, and your cum runs down my thighs. Turning to face you, I bend down and give your slick, cum covered cock a quick kiss. Then you give me a peck on the cheek. I hear the "ding" of the elevator, and the doors begin to open.

"Ooops...your floor," I laugh as I catch you off guard as I push you out the door.

I hear you laughing. I see you whirl around while putting your topcoat in front of you. You are trying to hide your cock from anyone who might be coming down the hall.

As the doors are closing, I am grinning at you and waving. I flip up the hem of my skirt in front and show you your hot, white cum dripping from my swollen pussy lips with my other hand.

You wave with a laugh and shout, "Bye!"

The doors close, and you are gone. I make my way to the women's room on shaky legs and clean up. My panties, still in your suit coat pocket, prove that you did not dream about fucking in the elevator. I took the next car down to the lobby, and all I had on my mind was taking another elevator ride with you. Wow!

Published 
Written by Sexybutt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments