Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

36
24 Comments 24
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

He’d left it in plain sight knowing she’d find it when she walked in from work. A simple envelope folded from the finest red paper. It rested on the branches of the Christmas tree, which was adorned with soft white glowing lights and silver ornaments. It was Christmas Eve, but the moment her eyes came to rest upon it she knew it was to be opened straight away.

Her heart raced and she was filled with the giddy, enchantment that only the holidays bring. She walked across the room towards her gift. But, there was nothing childlike about the feelings that stirred within the pit of her stomach. She hoped that the gift was what she’d longed for.

Her fingers trembled when she took the envelope and turned it over in her hands, caressing the soft paper and really taking the time to savour the moment. Anticipation was the name of the game.

She gently tore it open and pulled out the contents. It was a matching red card and inside was a voucher to go shopping. Some would find that sort of gift thoughtless, or lazy. For many such a gift would cause emotions like disappointment, frustration, or perhaps even anger. For her it flushed her cheeks a darker shade of pink, pulled at her lip as her teeth bit down and drenched her tingling pussy with juice.

You see if there was ever a winning combination it’s that of a woman that loves to shop and feel sexy in the purchased items, alongside a man that gets off (and I mean really gets off) on seeing a woman wear those items for him. All so he can ravage her body, fuck her senseless and cum all over the items they’ve purchased together.

It’s a game they’d played before and one she always found most enjoyable, so she knew what would happen next.

She spent some hours online, looking for items that she thought might be suitable from one their favourite department store, (there had to be more than one on account of nearly getting banned from a few of them) where she compiled a short list. You may be thinking that doesn’t sound at all fun or sexy, but the amount of dirty scenarios that poured through her mind as she scrolled through sexy undies, hold ups and fuck me shoes was bordering on obscene.

Part of the enjoyment for her was down to her need to arouse him, please him, make him go crazy for her. The wait once she’d sent him the short list was excruciating, yet delicious in equal measures. Anxiously awaiting to find out if her selections had been up too scratch and suitably aroused him enough for the next step.

If he was feeling generous he might give her a morsel of a clue, but usually she’d have to wait to find out if she’d done a good job. That came when the time to hit the shop arrived. He always phoned ahead to make sure they stocked all the required items and set up a private changing room in the personal shopping section of the store.

She would have already spent hours preparing herself, making sure every unwanted hair was removed, nails all freshly polished, with hair and makeup all done. The items were all lined up and waiting when she stepped behind the heavy velvety curtain of the changing room. She knew he was waiting on the seat just beyond. It was difficult to compose herself, but she slipped into the first combination. Silk top, black stockings, held up by matching suspender belt, satin red panties with matching bra. All finished off with a pair of red stiletto shoes. The shoes cut low on the sides, so the arch of her foot was beautifully on display.

She stepped out from behind the curtain and walked towards him, head held high, gaze firmly set on his face to gauge his reaction. She was pleased when a familiar dirty smirk spread across his lips and a glint of something far darker flashed through his eyes. She turned slowly, so he could take in the full three hundred and sixty degrees. Pausing so he could look longer at how the panties clung to her firm behind and how the stocking accentuated her long legs.

Her heart skipped a beat when he let out an audible groan of pleasure.

“I don’t know if I can even wait to see you in the next thing. I might have to just bend you over and take you right now,” he said.

He would of as well, had the shop assistant not cleared her throat alerting them to her uncomfortable feelings on being unacknowledged and in the room with them. However, he was completely unfazed by it and took an amount of perverse pleasure from her being witness to their little gift game.

“I think I’d like to see the same outfit, but swap out the black stockings for red ones and alter the colour combination to match the swap. Can you get the items for us?” he asked the assistant.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

Her voice was a little husky when she replied she’d get right too it and off she went.

“Turn around and bend over,” he instructed. She did as she was told, bending at the waist, so her ass jutted out towards him. “I think we will buy these ones, so it’s alright if I do this…”

He’d bent down behind her and took an unashamedly tight hold on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, so his face could easily be buried. She assisted by pulling the panties slightly to one side, allowing his tongue to slip easily between her lips and deep into her achingly, wet pussy. She held her ankles to try steady herself, as he tongue fucked her so close to climax. He must have had one ear on the passage way leading to the changing area as he stopped and pushed her behind the curtain just as the shop assistant came back into the room.

In a flustered, sweating state behind the curtain she stifled giggles as she heard him say, “It’s getting quite hot in here and as seen as I’m going to be spending a large amount of money today, do you think you could go get us some refreshments.” It wasn’t a question.

When she’d been ushered away again he came behind the curtain into the dressing area. Their bodies were close. He dropped the items the attendant had just given him on the stool behind him. He stood and watched as she slowly undressed in front of him, not stopping until she only had the drenched panties left. He peeled them down slowly and held her steady, while her shaking body stepped out of them.

He pulled the price label off the back and put it in his pocket, then took the damp satin knickers and wrapped them around his rock hard shaft, before doing up his trousers again. He handed her the next items one by one, then dropped to his knees and picked up each foot and placed on the new set of shoes. After he’d stood and she had done the twirl around so he could see her she dropped to her knees.

It had only been the slightest glimpse of his impressive dick when he’d wrapped the underwear around it, but it was enough. Every time she saw it she had an overwhelming desire to feel it pass her lips, to suck his shaft and take his cock as deep into her mouth as she could.

He stopped her from taking his load, as much as they both knew he’d loved to have covered her pretty face with his cum. She didn’t know how long into the face fucking the assistant had returned, but even through watering eyes she was able to see that the drinks had been left on the side next to the chair when she got up off her knees and exited from behind the curtain.

She took a grateful swig of the cool liquid and then selected the next outfit to try on. Thankfully the shopping assistant hadn’t been as resentful as some as the ones in the past and left them too it without calling security.

When the two of them finally emerged from the changing room over an hour later, they headed to the till to pay for the items. Her hair was a tousled mess and all of the red lipstick she’d been wearing previously had mysteriously been smeared off someplace else.

He hadn’t completely fucked her and taken her to the fullest whilst she tried on the chosen items, but they’d both definitely got a real good taste of what to was to cum.

He handed over a lot of the items and then tossed a few price labels across the desk to the cashier. “We’ve decided to wear some items home, so I’ve just taken the labels off those one’s for you,” he said with a wink. She visibly flushed, but processed the sale.

They couldn’t even wait until the drive home was complete without having to stop again. He pulled the car over on the quiet country lane, after his hand had been wandering across her stocking clad legs. His desire had built to the point that it was no longer safe to continue driving.

He pulled his throbbing cock out from his trousers and she leaned over and took him straight into her wet, hot mouth. When she came up for air, he returned the favour by pulling out her tits and sucking on them, while his fingers buried themselves deep in her pussy. The windows steamed up as her cries of pleasure filled the car. It wasn’t long after that he was spraying her face with another load of his hot, creamy cum.

He took a moment to let his post cum head rush settle and for her to straighten herself up, before they continued on their journey back home to really finish off the gift that keeps on giving.

She sat back in the seat, with his sweet taste of cum on her lips, feeling the hugging material of her new items of clothing and a smirk on her face, as she thought of all the fun things to come. Merry Fucking Christmas and a Happy New Year.

 

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments