Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Honey Trap.

"MI5 honey trap."

6
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Gwendolyn Forbes Smyth was a virtual nymphomaniac, she had a very high sex drive and very few morals. Several of her professors at the university, recommended her to MI5, as an intelligence officer. She was five feet seven inches tall, with waist long, blonde hair, and a figure to die for. But behind the appearance of a typical blonde bimbo, was a mind like a computer, plus she was a patriot.

The only problem was, MI5 prefer to recruit people who can blend into the background, ie, “Grey People” who don’t stand out in a crowd, someone who you’ve forgotten ten seconds after meeting them. Gwen oozed sexuality, charm and wit. In short, she was much too attractive to be an MI5 officer. Discussions with high ranking officers about where she could be used went on for weeks.

Finally, someone suggested, using her in honey trap situations, where they needed a foreign diplomat, to be caught in a compromising situation, so that could be blackmailed for information. This was put to Gwen, and after thinking about it for all of ten seconds, agreed. She was set up in a nice flat in the west end of London, her cover story was that she was a high-class call girl.

To keep up the cover, she was provided with business cards, and once a week, one or other of the male officers, would take her out for dinner, then to a club, then at about 1.30, back to her flat. Normally, they would sit talking, for a couple of hours, then he would leave. One night, her companion was Frank Abbot, six feet two-inch Adonis, with neatly cut black hair, neatly manicured nails.

To Gwen, he was drop-dead gorgeous. All night, Gwen was giving him the signals that she wanted him, Frank, being the perfect gentleman, ignored them. His instructions were to take Gwen out, play the part of a lover, but not to do anything.

Gwen had other ideas, as soon as the door had closed behind them, Gwen grabbed Frank as kissed him, and Frank kissed back, Gwen brushed her hand across the front of his trousers and was pleased to find a very big bulge there. She dropped to her knees, and unzipped him, putting her hand inside his trousers, and stroking him. She undid his trousers and revealed Frank's penis, it was at least ten inches and so thick, she couldn’t get her hand round it.

She leaned forward a kissed the tip, tasting Frank’s precum, she kissed down Frank’s penis, then tried to take it in her mouth. It was too big, so she sucked as much of the head as she could while stroking the shaft. With a groan, Frank came into Gwen’s mouth, there was so much, that she couldn’t swallow it all. It leaked out of her mouth and dripped on to her dress.

Gwen said, “I better take this off before it gets damaged.” Standing up, she slipped the dress off and stood before Frank in matching bra and panties, took him by the cock and lead him into her bedroom.

She quickly undressed him and pushed him onto the bed. They lay together on the bed, Frank kissed her and caressed her 36c breasts. He couldn’t undo her bra, so Gwen helped him, spilling her breasts out. Frank gently kissed her nipples, sucking them, then he kissed his way down her flat stomach,

Libabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Libabi

He hooked his fingers in the waistband of her flimsy panties, and slowly peeled them down, to reveal her very wet shaved pussy. He kissed up her legs until he reached her pussy, holding her open, he licked and sucked her clitoris Within a minute, she flooded his face as she came. After ten minutes of licking and tongue fucking, Gwen had cum four times.

She said to Frank, “I’ve got to have your cock in my pussy, now.” Frank obliged, sliding up the bed, lifting her legs on his shoulders, he slid his rock-hard cock up to the hilt in her pussy.

Gwen’s eyes widened with shock, her pussy had never been so full. Frank was bigger than her biggest dildo. He waited for a minute, so she could get used to the feeling of having his big cock so deep inside her that it was touching her cervix.

Then he started to move, just an inch at first, then deeper and faster until he was pounding Gwen’s body into the mattress, fucking his cock into her. It didn’t take long before Gwen was cumming again, her pussy juices flooding the bed, her legs around Franks' waist, trying to pull him in deeper.

Because Frank had already cum, this time took longer, then with a groan, Frank came pumping hot cum deep into Gwen’s pussy causing her to cum again.

They lay panting beside each other when she could speak, Gwen said, “that was fucking amazing.”

Frank smiled at her and said, “Give me ten minutes if you want a replay.”

In response, Gwen licked their combined juices off Franks cock, then lay stroking it, once it was hard, she swung her leg over him and guided him inside her pussy, dropping down hard on his cock.

Her pussy had never been so full, she rode him, cowgirl, so he could suck her boobs. Just as she was about to cum, he rubbed his finger in their juices and slid his finger up her arse. She came repeatedly. After she had been fucked in various positions, Frank came inside her again.

They drifted off to sleep, in each other’s arms, he awoke to Gwen sucking and licking his cock. She looked at him and said,” I hope you don’t mind, I started breakfast without you.”

Frank moved Gwen around, so they could have a sixty-nine. Gwen squealed as Frank’s tongue found her very sensitive clitoris. Holding her lips open, he thrust his tongue deep inside her pussy, tongue fucking her.

She couldn’t take too much, with a muffled scream, she came, squirting in Frank's face.

Frank said, “I need the loo.”

After a quick pee, Frank sat her on the sink. He slid his cock into her pussy, sliding his arm under her knees, he stood up, gravity slid Gwen down his cock, filling her pussy with hard cock.

Frank fucked Gwen against the wall in the bathroom, then finished off on the bed. When he had flooded her pussy with millions of sperm, they both lay tired but happy.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by phil245
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments