Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Interview

7
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

You walk into my office for your interview, knocking on the open door as my secretary waves you in. 

“Hi, I’m here for my…  Oh, um, hi there,” you say as you realize we met the night before at the local bar. 

As we talked and had a few drinks, neither of us had a clue we’d be seeing each other again in the morning even though we had both secretly hoped to see more of each other that evening.  Looking up and recognizing you, I laugh and offer you a seat. 

“Well, good thing we both got to bed at a decent hour or this could be awkward,” I say as you laugh in agreement, closing the door behind you.

“So, the position you’ve applied for requires someone proactive, someone who can figure out what has to be taken care of without a lot of direction or instruction,” I say.  “Is that something you’re comfortable with?” 

You reply, talking about previous jobs, assignments you took on and the like but I barely process your response, my thoughts focused on the neckline of your blouse and the cleavage it reveals. 

“I see,” I respond, not having caught much of what you said.  “Sounds like you’re definitely qualified for the job then.”

Then I ask you to tell me a situation in which you could demonstrate your ability to read a situation and act without being told how to handle it.  You begin your reply slowly, seeking the right words as I notice your nipples pressing against your blouse, trying to focus on the interview but my eyes continuing to return to your beautiful breasts, imagining how soft they must be… 

“Well, let’s say I notice my boss is having a rough day,” you start, “And I know I should help him out so I follow him into the office and close the door.  Mind if I show you how I would help?” 

I nod yes as you stand and walk in front of me, sitting on the edge of my desk.

Your legs dangle off the desk, slowly swaying them as you talk about how you want to help, your heels slip off as your legs swing.  You foot slides along my calf, your legs uncrossing and parting slightly exposing the top of your stockings.  My gaze wanders as I ask you to continue, to explain how exactly how you would help. 

You smile, your foot sliding up my leg, along my thigh as your legs part a bit more, your skirt sliding up far enough that I can see you’re not wearing any panties.  Your foot moves between my thighs, rubbing the now obvious bulge in my pants before your slide off the desk and lower yourself to your knees. 

“Well, to truly help you, um, I mean my boss, I’d need him to be open to my assistance,” you say as you unbutton my pants, slowly pulling down on the zipper. 

Your hands lift my hips, sliding my pants down as my cock pushes out from my boxers before your head lowers, your lips finding the head of my cock, kissing it and eliciting a soft moan from me.

My hips rise slightly as you giggle a bit, your tongue slowly running along my rock hard cock, down and back up my shaft.  Your tongue swirls around my head before your lips surround it, your mouth sliding slowly down over my cock.  My hands move to your head, playing with your hair as you slowly move your head up and down.

My cock gliding in and out of your mouth as a hand slides into my boxers, finding my balls and caressing them as you suck my cock.  Your head moves more rapidly, my cock deep in your mouth with each down stroke, one of your hands having slid between your legs, slowly caressing your throbbing clit as you take my cock in and out of your lips.

Your mouth feeling incredible on my cock, my hips arching to meet you as your heads lowers, sliding every inch of me into your mouth.  My hands guide your head off my cock as I slowly stand you up, backing you to the desk where you sit down.  My hands reach down, sliding along your thighs, moving your skirt up as your legs part while I lower myself to my knees. 

ImYourSexDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImYourSexDream

My lips find the inside of your thigh, slowly kissing and licking my way up as I feel your hands slide through my hair.  My tongue slides along your skin, the tip reaching you wet, swollen lips….  Inching slowly up along them, I feel you open for me, your sweet pussy exposed as my tongue pushes forward, inching into you, curling upward, before it darts slowly in and out of you.

As my tongue explores you, circling inside, my thumb moves to your clit, slowly caressing it while your hands move along your body, unbuttoning your blouse, sliding your bra off your breasts, exposing your hard nipples to the touch of your fingers.  My tongue flicking about inside you, my thumb moving more rapidly across your throbbing clit as your hips arch towards my face.

Your fingers pinching and tugging your nipples as my tongue thrusts deep inside your pussy.  Your juices coating my lips, trickling over my chin as my hands find your ass, pulling you tighter to my lips, my tongue deeper inside as I feel your pussy begin to pulse, clenching my tongue as it thrusts in and out of you.

My head pulls back as I stand, you slide off the desk, turning around and bending over the desk, your skirt hiked up, your ass in front of me, my hard cock between your thighs as the head brushes against your swollen lips.  My hands move to your hips as I press forward, my cock sliding into you as you push back against me until my cock is buried inside you.  My hips begin moving back and forth, my cock in and out of you, long slow strokes at first as each one comes a bit harder, a bit deeper…

As my pace quickens, my balls bounce off your clit with each stroke, your tits bounce beneath you as one of your hands reaches down, rubbing your throbbing clit as I drive deep into you.  My thrusts become harder, my hips slamming against your ass as my cock drives deeper into you, your breathing deepening, low moans beginning to come from your lips. 

You drive back against me over and over, burying my cock deep in you with each thrust, my hands reaching beneath you, squeezing your tits, fingers pinching your nipples as we fuck each other harder.  My cock slamming into your pussy as you press back against me, your juices coating my cock, trickling over my balls as you get wetter and wetter with each thrust.

I feel you begin to push back harder against me, grinding your pussy on my cock with each thrust as you get closer and closer…  My pace changes, a long, slow stroke in and out of you before driving hard into your pussy again.  Every stroke drives all of me into you as my hips begin to move rapidly, fucking you harder, deeper as you get closer to the edge. 

My cock throbs inside of you with each thrust, your pussy gripping it, trying to hold me inside you each time I pull back….  Another hard thrust and I feel you begin to release, your pussy spasms, gripping my cock as you cum, your juices flowing over me as I take long slow strokes during your orgasm…. 

As it subsides, I drive in deep, my balls tightening, thighs tensing as I thrust harder into you, your pussy quivering as my cock twitches, erupting deep inside you, cum spilling out and filling you….

I feel you grind your hips on me, your pussy squeezing, milking every drop from me as we both come down from the high we’ve given each other. 

As my cock slowly slips out of you, you sigh, and ask softly, “So, do I have the job?” 

I laugh as I reply, “Well, you have very impressive qualifications but I think you should get a second interview, does tonight work for you?”

Published 
Written by Hereforsomefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments