Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Long Journey Home

"After a long trip overseas, he meets a young gorgeous women on the flight home"

10
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It’s funny how life is. Sometimes, the things you are dreading turn out to be the best things that ever happen to you.  I had spent the past three weeks traveling all over England. It is a beautiful country and I truly enjoyed my time there. However it was time to head home. I was tired and not looking forward to the long flight back to the States.  

I boarded the plane and took my seat. There were two seats on my side of the plane and I had the aisle. The person who would be sitting next to me had not yet arrived. I assumed that due to my luck, I would end up with a 300 pound fat sweaty guy who would take possession of the arm rest and his fat thighs would invade my personal space and rub up against me.  

The flight attendants were about to prepare for take off and still nobody claimed the seat next to me. I was starting to think my luck had changed and I would have the entire row     to myself when I saw a woman rushing down the aisle. She was a natural beauty that I couldn’t take my eyes off of. Sure enough this beauty ended up sitting next to me. Had my luck changed after all?  

She struggled to get her travel-on bag into the overhead compartment, so I offered to assist her. Before she had a chance to reply, I stood and took hold of her bag and put it into the overhead and closed it. She smiled and thanked me. Once we had sat down, I turned to her and introduced myself. “I am David”.  Thanks again for your help David, I am Kayla”.  

It was lust at first site for me for sure, but at this point in my life I wanted more than just lust. I am in my early 40’s and wanted to start the next phase of my life. I had sowed my wild oats and was ready and wanting more. Could Kayla be more than a beauty? What were the odds that a personality, brains and perhaps even a good sense of humor were part of her overall package? Not high I thought as no one has it all.

“Kayla”, I said. “What a unique and beautiful name.   And, quite appropriate for you.”

“Wow, thank you” she replied. Kayla was British and had an open ended ticket to NY. Her accent was sexy as was everything else about her.   She had no real plans and was going to go wherever her adventure took her.  We spent the entire flight chatting about everything and nothing. Despite our age difference, we had a lot in common. Kayla was bright, funny and most importantly, single. Lust at first site was quickly turning into strong like.

Throughout the entire flight, I kept thinking that I was dreaming. Nothing like this ever happened to me. Kayla was perfect. 5’7, toned, thin, long dark brown almost black hair and gorgeous green eyes. 

We spent the entire flight chatting and truly hitting it off. There was sexual tension in the air and I knew she was feeling it as well.

When we landed, we were the last to deboard the aircraft. Slowly, we walked to the baggage area together in silence. Since we were the last ones off, by the time we made it to the baggage area, our bags were already waiting for us. 

We cleared customs together and walked out to the cool NY air. I asked her where she was headed. “Where ever you want to take me” she replied. Yet again, she managed to exceed my expectations. I hailed a cab and we headed into the city.

I suggested we drop our luggage off at my apartment then go grab a bite to eat to which Kayla agreed.  

We got to my apartment, and unloaded our bags. “Do you really want to go out now?” Kayla asked?

“Whatever you prefer” I said.

“I could really use a shower” she said. 

“Of course”, I said, “follow me”. I led Kayla to my bathroom and turned to get her a towel. As I turned, she turned into me and kissed me. A quick kiss that turned into a long one. With tongue. When we parted, I was at a loss for words. My mouth was open but no words were coming out.

“I have wanted to do that for quite sometime now” she said.

She took the towel and shut the door to shower. Twenty minutes later, she reappeared. She was wearing a black skirt with a tight white tee shirt that showed off her figure. She had small hips, a small tight butt and nice boobs. I told her how beautiful she looked and she seemed pleased to hear it.

“Would you like to get a bite to eat?” I asked.

“We could.’ She replied. “Or we can stay in”.

She leaned in and kissed me again. This time I was more aggressive. My hands ran through her thick hair and over her shoulders. Our tongue’s danced over each others. Her hands squeezed my ass and my cock began to throb in my pants. I was sure she could feel my hardness as our bodies were meshed together. 

“Come with me” she said as she took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom.

“I find myself very attracted to you” she said. I was about to speak but she put one finger to her lips to shush me.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

Do you think you can handle a young thing like me”? She asked?

“I think so” I said. “I want to give it a shot at the very least”.  

“Good” she said. She told me to sit on the chair and that the only rule was that I was not allowed to touch her but she could do what she wanted to me.

“Piece of cake” I said. I was wrong. 

Kayla put a CD in the stereo, turned and faced me. “Are you sure you’re ready? Remember, if you touch me, the game is over and you lose”.

“Bring it on” I said. 

She began to do a slow dance. Very seductive. Looking me square in the eye the entire time. She lifted her hair over her head and let it slowly fall to her shoulders. She turned and bent over to give me a nice view of her sculpted ass. She sat on my lap with her back towards me and leaned into me. I could smell the scent of her shampoo. My cock was twitching. I was about to grab her hips but stopped, remembering the rules. I don’t like to lose. She spun around and to face me. She kissed my neck and whispered into my ear “here we go, are you ready”. In one swift motion, Kayla had removed her tee shirt. She was sitting on my lap wearing a skirt and a black lace bra. Like everything else about her, her tits were awesome. She rubbed them against my chest and face. Her perfume made my head spin. It was all so surreal. Less than 24 hours ago, I didn’t even know this woman and now here she was, in my apartment, half naked and driving me wild. With her back to me Kayla unhooked her bra. She stood and faced me with her arms crossed covering her boobs. She stood and leaned into me. She kissed my ear and lowered her arms so that the swell of her breast showed. Slowly she showed more and more of her tits. My cock was so hard it hurt. Finally she revealed them to me. She dropped her bra and bent over placing her breasts at my face. She rubbed them all over my face. I snuck a kiss and lick here and there. I was dying. All I wanted to do was to scoop her up and carry her to my bedroom and ravish her.

She was definitely different. I didn’t want to fuck her; I wanted to make love to her. I can’t explain it but I felt that she could be the one for me. I didn’t want to just fuck her up the ass and send her on her way. She was special.

I knew the rules, but when she dropped to her knees and unzipped my slacks, I knew I wouldn’t be able to take much more. She held my cock at the base and cradled my balls in the other. She kissed the head of my cock as she looked me square in the eye. Then she spit on my dick and slowly began to take it into her warm mouth. Due to all the teasing, I was going to shoot my load quickly. I let my head fall back as the intense feeling of Kayla’s mouth on my cock took over. I pushed her face away and told her that I wasn’t going to be able to hold off much longer. She smiled and lowered her face to my lap again. This time she me as if she were a vacuum cleaner. The suction was intense. She bobbed her head up and down my shaft fast. A few seconds later and with a loud groan I erupted and shot my massive load down her throat. Rope after rope poured out of me. I felt as if I were floating. I looked down at Kayla who was licking my shaft like an ice cream cone as she looked me square in the eye as she milked my cock and balls dry.  

Without a word, I stood and scooped her up in my arms. I kissed her hard and carried her to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and looked her square in the eye as I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. I spread her legs wide open. She was shaved with just a small landing strip. Her pussy was bright pink and looked perfect. I lay between her legs and kissed her vagina. I used my fingers to spread her outer lips apart and began to eat her sweet sex. Her pussy tasted like candy. I found her engorged clit and nibbled on it. Kayla ran her fingers thru my hair as I ate her pussy as if it were my last meal. She tasted amazing. I didn’t want to stop. I reached up and began to massage her tits as I continued to eat her out. Kayla’s nails were digging into my scalp, pressing my face deeper into her. Her moans grew louder and I knew she was close. I licked and sucked for all I was worth. Within moments, her body was quivering and my mouth was being flooded with her sweet cum. I swallowed as much as I could, but she kept cumming. I felt her juices run down my chin as I kept licking and sucking her pussy. Finally, with a numb jaw, I slithered up to lay next to Kayla. Both us were trying to catch our breaths.

“Can I get you a drink?” I asked.

“I would love a drink, surprise me” she said.

Naked and semi hard, I went to my bar and opened a bottle of champagne. I grabbed two glasses and walked back to the bedroom.

I opened the bottle and we both laugh as the cork popped and shot across the room.

I poured us each a glass and we sipped in silence.

 

 

 

If part II is warranted, vote and let me know~

Published 
Written by idp0318
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments