Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lost Tablet

"A lost tablet might hold the key to Lucas' future both professionally and personally."

30
16 Comments 16
7.9k Views 7.9k
9.9k words 9.9k words
Recommended Read
Lucas Barrett boarded the train after a long day, and a long week of work. The area he normally sat in was full of other people wearing a range of business suits to fast-food uniforms. He climbed upstairs where he saw several empty seats. This area was less popular as most passengers wanted to be near the door when their stop arrived. Since Lucas knew he’d be on the train for a while, he didn’t mind. He set his jacket and briefcase in one seat and sat down near the window when he felt something odd underneath him. He stood up and realized he was sitting on a tablet in a dark case that looked very close in color to the seat.

Lucas picked up the tablet and sat back down. He opened the case and it was clear to him this lost tablet was expensive. He decided when he reached his stop he’d turn it in, so he slipped it into his briefcase and took out the latest manuscript sent to him for approval.

Lucas worked for his father at a major publication company and was learning the process of what makes a good novel. Though lately, all Lucas was seeing was, in his opinion, crap. He knew this was punishment for the mishap that had occurred a few years back when a jealous coworker gave him a manuscript that he loved and was ready to publish, only to find out it was a purely plagiarized work. Because Lucas didn’t catch this mistake from a lack of research, he was blamed for it. That cost the company thousands of dollars and his father hit the roof.

Lucas was now forced to read new submissions that came in daily, research them for plagiarism, and send them to the next editor. Occasionally he’d find one that would achieve moderate success, and Lucas hoped he’d find that one diamond in the rough that would rescue him from purgatory. Unfortunately, he wasn’t the one to assign the pieces, and thus, he always got the crap. This latest submission was exactly that, crap. Lucas knew it wouldn’t go far.

The train arrived at his stop and he saw the tablet when he put the manuscript back into his briefcase. He knew he needed to turn the tablet into the lost and found before he went home. He exited the train and walked straight to the lost and found. However, when he arrived, he watched the young man working behind the counter put a cell phone that someone had just given him into his backpack. He decided to watch, and when someone turned in a lost coat, the young man dug through the pockets, and stole some money. Lucas knew the owner of the tablet would never get their property back if this guy got his hands on it, so he walked away. However, not before reporting what he witnessed to the proper authorities. Losing valuables was bad enough, but when honest people tried to do the right thing only to have the item stolen, was worse.

Lucas drove to his apartment thinking about what he should do about the lost tablet. He knew the owner would want it back, but he wondered how to return it. He parked his car and walked up stairs to his apartment. His roommate, Paul, was sitting on the sofa watching the local news. “Hey man! How was work?”

“Same shit, different day,” groaned Lucas.

Paul and Lucas had been friends since college. Both “trust-fund” babies as they had been called their whole lives, were now trying to prove they were more than their fathers’ sons. Paul’s father ran a sporting goods store where Paul was learning how to run the company. Paul stood 5’7”, with curly brown hair and brown eyes. His muscular build was helpful as he spent much of his time in the warehouse moving inventory. Lucas was 6’2” with blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. He too, was muscular; Lucas and Paul would often workout together in the gym inside their building.

“Read anything worth a shit today?”

“Fuck no!” snapped Lucas. “That prick Edwards will pay for screwing me when I find the next great erotica piece.”

“You keep saying that, but you know that won’t happen since he’s the one who’s controlling what you read.”

Lucas sighed. “I know,” he said, flopped onto the sofa and leaned back.

“Don’t stress man,” said Paul. “Wanna beer?”

“Yeah,” sighed Lucas.

Paul walked into the kitchen and grabbed two cold beers from the fridge. “So, my old man says I’ve finally earned my way out of the warehouse. Starting next week, I’m working a cash register.” Paul handed Lucas the beer.

“Thanks man. So, cash register huh? Well, at least you’ll be able to show your dad you’re more than just a strong back.”

“No shit right. So why are you home so late?”

“Dad’s monthly bitch session, I mean staff meeting.”

“Ah… I totally forgot about that.”

“Which reminds me,” said Lucas, reaching into his briefcase. “I sat on this on the train today. I was going to turn it in, but the guy running the lost and found was helping himself to the stuff there. Do you know if I could find the owner?”

Paul looked over the tablet. “I’ll bet this has one of those ‘Find my Device’ apps on it. Turn it on. The owner should know it’s missing by now.”

“Good idea,” said Lucas. He took a sip of his beer and began to fumble with the device. “You wouldn’t by chance know how, would you?”

Paul laughed and took the tablet. A moment later he had the device turned on. Paul played with it for a moment, then said, “I think a woman owns this.”

“What makes you say that?” asked Lucas, sipping his beer.

“The apps. My girlfriend has a lot of the same ones on hers.”

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to find out who owns this.”

“Ah.”

Paul continued to fumble with the tablet while Lucas untied his tie and drank his beer. The news droned on in the background, but neither man paid it much attention. Paul tapped Lucas on the shoulder and said, “I think she’s a writer, man.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. Her poetry isn’t much, and there are a few unfinished stories, but this piece, this got my dick hard.”

Lucas laughed. “What?”

“Read this story.”

Lucas took the tablet and read. After a few minutes he straightened up and said, “Holy fuck! I think this is the answer to my prayers.”

The story was about a beautiful and powerful woman into mild BDSM who would both dominate her partner, and be his submissive. The woman was petite, curvy, and blonde; the men she fucked were a wide variety of descriptions. The story was very well written, and exactly what Lucas had been looking for. Lucas pulled out his laptop and began researching. He was sure this had to be an already published story.

He spent the entire weekend researching this and the other stories on this lost tablet, making notes in a small notebook for minor editing that he felt needed to be addressed. He searched every site he could think of only to find there was nothing like this story anywhere. He used the best plagiarism sites available to find this was, for the most part, original work. He even viewed a few videos which only resulted in his dick getting hard and his roommate teasing him about both reading and watching porn. He had to find this tablet’s owner now. He did find her email account and even though it was locked, the email address was there.

On Monday, from his office computer so his email would be official, he wrote to the address: “I think I found your tablet on the train Friday. Please let me know if it is yours and identify it if you can. I’d like to return it.”

For two days there was no reply and Lucas feared his fantastic, new author was just a ghost. Then, he received an email that described the tablet perfectly, down to the scratches on the side. The author of the message asked where they could meet, and Lucas suggested a local Starbucks near the train station. The author agreed and said her name was Nadia.

Lucas arrived early and ordered a coffee. He sat in the large chair near the door, the tablet safely stowed in his briefcase. Several people came in and ordered drinks carrying tablets and laptops, but none were his writer. He sipped his coffee and watched the clock. About two minutes before their scheduled meeting, a petite blonde walked in. Lucas watched her closely as she ordered her drink, then began to look around. She was wearing a wine colored skirt with matching blazer, black blouse, stockings and black heels. Though her initial physical appearance matched the woman from all the stories he had read, her demeanor did not. She seemed timid and shy.

“Nadia!” called the barista.

The timid blonde walked over and took the drink. Lucas smiled and called out, “Nadia?”

Nadia turned and stared at Lucas. Lucas motioned for her to join him. She hesitated then slowly walked over and asked, “Lucas?”

Lucas smiled and extended his hand. “I’m glad to finally meet you. Sit down please.”

Nadia sat in the chair next to him. “So where did you say you found my tablet?” she asked.

“On the train. In fact, I’m sorry to say I sat on it.”

“Oh my,” she said.

“Oh don’t worry, I didn’t break it. In fact, if I hadn’t sat on it I never would have seen it.”

“Was it on the upper level?”

“Yes it was.”

Nadia chuckled and Lucas thought her laugh was beautiful. “I sat there on my way to work that day. It must have been when I lost it.”

“You’re lucky it was there when I got on the train then, especially considering that I was heading home.”

“Well, most people don’t like to sit in the upper section. But I do, less bullshit. Oh, I’m sorry.”

Lucas was confused, then laughed. “Why are you sorry? I personally agree with you.”

“About sitting in the upper section?” she asked.

“That and the less bullshit part.”

Nadia laughed. “I didn’t mean to swear.”

“We’re not children, we’re adults. Speaking of which, I read your story.”

“Excuse me?”

“Well, in an effort to find out who the owner of this tablet was, I kinda found your story about the business woman who is both a dom and a sub with her partners. I even wrote some notes on some things you might want to address. Mostly just some tense problems and a few things that need some editing. It would have been easier if I had a hard copy, so I tried to identify the paragraph as best as I could. Plus, I didn’t feel right trying to edit on your tablet and screw up your master copy.”

Nadia looked a bit pale. “No one has ever read any of my stories aside from the poems I did for a class I took.”

“Well, I’m sorry if I upset you, but I thought your story was amazing.”

“My story?”

“Um, yes. Unless someone else wrote it.”

“Excuse me?” snapped Nadia. “Are you implying I plagiarized someone else’s work?”

“Shit, no!” said Lucas. “I was joking. I’m sorry. It was cruel. I just mean, I think with a little work, your story could be published and I feel it could be a hit.”

Nadia looked paler. She clutched a necklace around her neck and played with it nervously. “Look, can I just have my tablet back?”

Lucas looked defeated. “Sure.”

He reached into his briefcase and pulled the tablet and the notes out together. He handed them both to her and said, “I stapled my business card on the top. If you decide you want to try to publish your work, call me and have my secretary make you an appointment for the same day. Insist on it. Make it for whatever time you want. Or, email me, and we can meet for coffee again.”

Nadia took the papers and tablet, grabbed her drink and stood up. “Don’t count on it.”

As she walked away, Lucas called out, “It was nice meeting you all the same.”

Nadia paused, looked over her shoulder, and said, “Thank you again for returning my tablet.”

She ran from the restaurant and disappeared into the night. Lucas gathered up his things and headed to the train station. The ride home was quiet as he reflected on his foolish comment to Nadia about someone else writing her story and how timid she seemed. He arrived home and shared the bad news with Paul who agreed he had blown a grand opportunity. For the next two weeks, Lucas buried himself in his work, reading one lousy submission after another, but never forgetting the amazing story he read on Nadia’s lost tablet.

Then, one day he received a message from Nadia that read: “I’d like to talk. Could we meet at the same coffee shop we were at last time? I promise not to storm off like I did before.”

It was the first bright light of hope Lucas had felt since he found Nadia’s tablet and read her amazing story. He quickly replied and said he might be a bit late, but if she was willing to wait, he’d be there. The rest of his day seemed to drag on. He wanted to leave early, but of course, he was called into a last minute meeting by Dean Edwards, the man who was responsible for his situation, and also his new boss. Edwards was a bit older than Lucas, with salt and pepper hair and brown eyes. Lucas didn’t like him but knew he had to play along until he could either find the proof of the set-up, or find a new author to free him from his time in purgatory.

“Ah, Lucas,” sneered Edwards. “Sit down.”

Lucas sat down and asked, “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes. I see you haven’t had a submission get past a second editor since you’ve been in this position.”

“That’s not true. I’ve had a couple. But what can I say? Poor quality of submissions lately. Nowadays, people think they can write the next million dollar hit. The only problem is, most can’t write a complete sentence let alone a quality story.”

“Yes well, then of course it seems you’re using your email for personal use.”

“Excuse me?”

“Who is Nadia?”

Lucas realized what this was about. “About two or three weeks ago I found a tablet on the train. Turns out it belongs to this Nadia person. I used my work email so she’d know I wasn’t some creepy stalker.”

“So why did she write today?”

“Well, when we met I made a damn rude comment and she left upset. I guess she’s decided to forgive me. This is the only email she has for me. Hell, I’m surprised she didn’t delete it from her email account.”

“Need I remind you of the company policy about personal emails?”

“No sir,” said Lucas with a thick air of sarcasm in his voice. “I didn’t think the one about finding her tablet or setting up a meeting in a public place would be a big deal.”

“Cut the crap Lucas. Your daddy may own this company, but I’m the real brains of this organization. Cross me one more time and you’ll be out faster than you can say best seller. Do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal.”

Lucas rose and stormed out. He knew if Nadia had changed her mind about her story, he’d have to bypass Edwards. He also knew he’d have to figure out a way to let his dad know about what Edwards was saying. For now, though, he had a potential new author waiting. He gathered up his things and headed out. He arrived at the coffee shop to find the place packed, and Nadia sitting in the same chair they met in, and a coat lying in the chair he sat in. She was wearing a dark pink sweater and black slacks. Lucas ordered his coffee and walked over to Nadia.

“Sorry I’m late.”

“I was early and it’s a good thing I was too,” she said as she gathered her coat.

Lucas sat down and removed his coat. “Can I begin with an apology? I didn’t mean to upset or offend you last time we met.”

Nadia smiled. “I should be the one to apologize. It was very rude the way I left last time.”

“Lucas!” called the barista.

“Excuse me,” he said, and quickly grabbed his drink and the two cookies he ordered. As he sat back down, he handed a cookie to Nadia and said, “I hope peanut butter is all right.”

“It’s my favorite.”

“Mine too!”

“So,” said Nadia, “I looked over your notes. At first I was like, ‘who is he to tell me how to write?’ I was being a bit indignant. Then I looked them over again and realized most of what you caught was stuff I had overlooked multiple times. I made about eighty-five percent of the changes.”

“Really?” asked Lucas, sipping his coffee.

“Really. And, if you really think this could be a success, I’d like to try.”

Lucas choked on his coffee. “Seriously?”

“Yeah,” she said, handing him a stack of papers. “And I remember you saying a hard copy would be easier to edit than an electronic one.”

Lucas took the papers and smiled. “This will be much easier to edit. May I ask why you didn’t make all the edits I suggested?”

“Some had to do with the dialogue, others I didn’t really understand.”

“I’m sure my handwriting might have been a bit sloppy.”

“Did you really mean what you said? That my story was good?”

“Yes. In fact, I’d like it if you didn’t use my work email anymore. My boss thinks… well, never mind what he thinks. But would you mind using my private account?”

Nadia bit her lip nervously. “Um, okay, I guess.”

Lucas leaned in and said softly, “Listen, I know it sounds weird, but my boss is a real asshole. Five years ago he set me up with a plagiarized novel and when I didn’t catch it because I was a new editor and the owner’s son, he sabotaged me. Since then he’s been making me read nothing but crap copy. I hadn’t read anything worth a shit until the night my roommate found your story on that tablet of yours.”

“Your roommate read my story?”

“Well, I couldn’t figure out how to turn it on. I’m not very tech savvy. I can read a story and tell you if it’s going to be a best seller or a piece of shit, but sometimes I can barely turn on my computer.”

Nadia laughed. “You’re lying.”

“Okay,” smiled Lucas. “But I really didn’t know how to turn on your tablet. It’s a model I’m not familiar with. My roommate is a tech geek and he loves anything technological. Plus, his girlfriend has a tablet like yours. He said he knew you were a woman based on your apps. He was probing around to see if you had a ‘find my tablet’ app or something to help us find, well, you. Anyway, he was snooping around and found your poems and story. He said your poems weren’t that good, but he really liked your story. Actually, I think his exact words were, ‘my cock got hard’ when he read it.”

“Really?”

“I’m not making this up. I spent an entire weekend reading it and making notes.”

“Yeah, I saw that.”

“So, I’ll read this over this weekend, and I’ll get back with you next week.”

“Sounds fair. Did you want to give me that new email addy?”

“Oh yeah,” said Lucas, smiling.

He pulled out a business card and a pen, wrote his personal email address on it, and handed to Nadia. “That will go to my phone, so feel free to use it anytime.”

Nadia smiled. “Thanks. If I’m thirsty for more coffee drinks I’ll let you know.”

Lucas smiled. “May I walk you to the train station?”

“I’d like that.”

They gathered up their things and walked to the train station. Nadia shared that she was a receptionist at a local accounting firm. It was brain numbing work, but she had been there for over six years and they were practically family. That was why she started writing, to kill the boredom. They discovered that they actually took the same train and got off at the same stop. Nadia only lived a few miles from Lucas, so he offered her a ride home when he discovered she didn’t have a car due to it being stolen and no car rental on her insurance policy. She protested a bit, then accepted the ride.

Nadia’s apartment complex wasn’t the worst place Lucas had seen, but it wasn’t the most expensive or lush either. Nadia explained that she too had a roommate and they shared everything, except men. They drew the line there. Lucas chuckled and said he and his roommate had the same policy about women. He escorted her to her door, and bade her goodnight.

*~*~*~*~*
Nadia was tied to his bed, naked. Her firm breasts seemed to glow in the light, and her nipples looked like two pink pebbles. The apex of her womanhood was covered in soft, blonde curls that glistened with moisture.

Lucas’ cock ached and throbbed as he admired his prize tied to his bed. He wanted to feel her mouth and pussy surround it. He ran his fingers down her body, brushing her nipples and watching her body jump. He tugged them playfully and she gasped.

Lucas couldn’t decide what he wanted more as she squirmed. He moved his hips and fed her his cock. Her lips and mouth felt so warm and inviting. He fucked her mouth without any resistance. He could feel his cockhead touch the back of her throat and his balls striking her chin. He looked down and saw she liked what he was doing to her.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and mounted her without a word. He slammed his cock inside her pussy and she cried out in pleasure. She felt more wonderful than he imagined. He pumped within her, filling her and fucking her.

“Say it!” he growled.

She shook her head no as he pumped. “I said, ‘say it!’

Again she refused. He reached up and tugged her left nipple. She cried out then said, “More!”

“More what?”

“Your cock, I want more.”

Lucas caressed her breasts. “Beg me. Beg me to let you cum.”

“No,” she whispered.

Lucas slowed down, then reached down and began to rub her clit with his thumb. “No?”

Nadia gasped and squirmed. “I… I…”

“You what?” he growled and thrust.

“Please sir,” she whimpered. “Let me cum on your cock.”

Lucas smiled. “Why?”

Lucas pumped and rubbed her clit more. Nadia squirmed and said, “I need to cum and it feels better when I can cum on your amazing cock.”

Lucas smiled wickedly. “Do you like to cum on my cock?”

“Yes sir, I do.”

With that said, Lucas pounded Nadia and he felt her pussy walls tighten as she screamed. Her orgasm pushed him over the edge as he filled her with his seed.

Lucas’s eyes opened as he felt the moisture of his orgasm on his stomach, thighs, and fist. He awoke alone in his bed. “Damn,” he hissed. “It was just a fucking dream.”

Lucas walked to the bathroom, cleaned himself off and went back to bed. The erotic dream still lingering in his memory.

*~*~*~*~*
Lucas spent the next few weeks working on her story, sending emails, and meeting at the coffee shop. They found they had much in common and their friendship began to grow. But Lucas’ erotic dreams were also haunting his sleep nightly now resulting in him cleaning a mess or changing his boxers. Nadia also seemed to come out of her shell a bit more with each meeting. Lucas was now torn between his desire to get Nadia’s book published, and taking their relationship to a more intimate level.

One evening, while Nadia waited for Lucas, a tall man with salt and pepper hair walked in. Nadia had seen him a few times before when she met Lucas, but he had always arrived after Lucas had left, not before he arrived. The man looked around then spotted Nadia. He stepped up and said, “Excuse me, are you Nadia?”

“Yeah,” said Nadia softly.

“Mr. Barrett told me to let you know he’d can’t meet with you tonight.”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“He’s busy banging some other whore,” said Edwards, smiling wickedly.

“Oh, we’re not dating.”

“You’re not?” asked Edwards, surprised.

“No,” she said. “He’s helping me with… something.”

Nadia couldn’t explain why she didn’t trust this man, only that she didn’t. “What is he helping you with?”

“It’s a school assignment,” lied Nadia. “I have to interview people from different industries. Since Mr. Barrett was so kind in returning my tablet, I asked him if I could interview him.”

“Oh, so why have you two met so often?”

“I only have a limited amount of time, and every time I think we’re done, I have more questions than answers. Mr. Barrett has been very nice about all the meetings. Well, I’d better be going since he’s not coming tonight.”

Nadia began to gather her things when Edwards said, “What’s the class for?”

“It’s a communications class. Our assignment is to interview different people in different fields.”

“So Mr. Barrett is your publishing mogul I take it.”

“He told me he was a copy editor.”

“Really?” said Edwards, in a surprised tone. “Because he father owns the publishing company he works at.”

Nadia looked up at Edwards, then said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.”

“Edward Dean.”

“Well Mr. Dean, it was nice meeting you.”

“What’s your hurry?”

“I have a train to catch and since Mr. Barrett isn’t coming to meet me, I can catch the earlier one.”

“I’d be happy to give you a lift.”

Nadia’s heart raced. This stranger made her uneasy and his offer terrified her, though she didn’t know why. “It’s okay,” she said. “Even Mr. Barrett doesn’t know where I live. A girl can’t be too careful these days. Good day Mr. Dean.”

Nadia quickly left the coffee shop and headed for the train. She darted into the woman’s restroom and sent a text message to Lucas. “I think we’ve been found out. Some guy who claimed his name was Edward Dean told me u couldn’t meet me because u were, and I quote, ‘busy banging some whore.’ Something about him makes me nervous. He even offered me a ride home, but I turned him down. I’m going home so just do the same. We’ll meet 2morrow.”

As Nadia boarded the train, her phone pinged. “R u on the train?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“T or b?”

“T”

“Damn! See u 2morrow. Be safe.”

Nadia smiled and tried to enjoy her ride home, but she couldn’t shake the feeling she was being followed and watched. When the train arrived at her stop, she stood up and spotted the man with the salt and pepper hair who met her at the coffee shop. Nadia left the train and ran to the women’s restroom.

“Help!” she texted. “He followed me on the train.”

“Who?”

“That man! Edward Dean.”

“Whr r u now?”

“Wmn’s rr. Our stop.”

“Stay put. Help is coming.”

Nadia paced nervously within the restroom, staying clear of the door in case she was being watched. After a few minutes she got a reply. “Go to mag stnd near entrance. A man named Paul is coming 4 u. He’s my roomie. I need him 2 c the man following u. Pretend he’s ur bro. We’ll talk soon. Be careful.”

Nadia squared her shoulders and did exactly as Lucas had instructed. A few minutes later a handsome man with curly hair walked up, threw his arms around her and said, “Hey Sis! You’re early!”

“Paul!” she cried. “I thought you forgot about me!”

“Are you kidding? Mom would have my ass.”

Nadia giggled and turned toward the man who was following her. Then turned back to Paul.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

“I thought you said be here at… oh shit… I am early aren’t I?”

Nadia pretended to look at her watch and gestured toward the man. Paul looked past her and said, “Typical kid sister. Well, better early than late. Shall we?”

Nadia and Paul walked out and climbed into his car. Once he started the engine he said, “It’s nice to finally meet you. Lucas talks about you all the time.”

“Thanks for doing this.”

“What did you say that man’s name was?”

“He told me his name was Edward Dean.”

“Try Dean Edwards. That’s the prick who screwed Lucas. Did he hurt you?”

“No,” said Nadia. “Just scared me.”

“We’ll drive around for a bit until I’m sure he’s not following us, then I’ll take you home.”

“Thanks again.”

Paul drove around for a bit, then his phone rang through the speakers of his car he pushed a button on the steering wheel. “Hello?”

“Is she safe?” asked Lucas’ voice though the car’s speakers.

“Yes,” said Paul, “and she’s with me now.”

“Did you see the man who was scaring her?”

“Yup. It was Edwards.”

“Shit!” snapped Lucas. “Nadia, are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she said. “Thank you again.”

“I don’t know what that prick is up to, but I need to put an end to this shit and soon.”

“I don’t think Edwards followed us and I doubt he knew who I was,” said Paul.

“Don’t be too sure about that,” said Lucas. “Nadia, how did he know who you were?”

“I’ve seen him in the coffee shop before. Usually he arrives after you leave, but he never stays very long.”

There was a long silence. Paul continued driving. “Why didn’t you mention this before?” asked Lucas.

“I didn’t think much about it before,” she said. “I thought he was just some guy who likes a late cup of coffee. I’m sorry.”

There was another long pause, then Lucas said, “You have nothing to be sorry for. I’m the one who should be sorry.”

“How about you two discuss this later so I can take her home?” asked Paul.

“Yeah, thanks man” said Lucas. “I’ll meet with you later Nadia.”

“Okay, bye Lucas.”

“Later man,” said Paul.

“Bye,” said Lucas.

There was a beeping sound, then silence. Paul glanced at Nadia, then said, “He’s not upset with you, you know. He’s upset that he might have put you in any danger.”

“That man offered to take me home.”

“What did you say?”

“I said that even Lucas didn’t know where I live. He made my skin crawl.”

“You made the right call. I’d hate to think what might have happened.”

Nadia smiled. “Does Lucas have a girlfriend?”

“Not that I know of, why?”

“That man said he was ‘banging some whore’ and I thought maybe Lucas had a girlfriend. I mean, if he wants to fuck another woman who am I to protest?”

Paul looked at Nadia. “Sweetie, don’t you know he’s crazy about you? All I hear anymore is Nadia this and Nadia that. I for one am glad you’re letting him help you with that story. I think he’s right, you’ll be great. But do me a favor.”

“What?”

“If he asks you out, please say yes.”

Nadia blushed. “I’ll think about it.”

Nadia had Paul take her to her apartment and he insisted on walking her to her door. Nadia’s roommate Marie saw them walk up and opened the door. “What happened to the other one?”

“What other one?” asked Nadia.

“You know, the taller one who’s been bringing you home.”

“Oh, he had to work late. This is his roommate, Paul.”

“Hello,” said Marie in a seductive voice.

Nadia rolled her eyes as she said, “Paul, my roommate Marie. Marie, Paul.”

“Nice to meet you,” said Paul, politely.

“Thanks again Paul,” said Nadia.

“My pleasure. Good night ladies.”

Paul walked back to his car and drove off. Marie sighed and said, “You lucky bitch!”

“What?”

“Two hot guys bring you home and one gives you the googly eyes every time he’s here.”

Nadia rolled her eyes at Marie. “He’s just helping me edit my story.”

“And he wants to be the leading man in your story. Not that I could blame him.”

Nadia giggled as the two women stepped into their apartment. “He doesn’t want me like that. It’s strictly a business relationship.”

*~*~*~*~*
A few nights after Paul took Nadia home, Lucas brought her to his apartment instead of hers from the train station. Paul was watching the news when they walked in.

“Hey bro,” he called out. “You’re home early.”

“I’m not alone,” said Lucas.

Paul turned to see Nadia standing in the foyer. “Hey! Nice to see you again.”

“Hi Paul,” said Nadia, smiling.

“Should I take off for a bit?” asked Paul.

“We decided to work here instead of the coffee shop after Nadia’s encounter,” said Lucas.

Paul smiled wickedly and stood up. “I think I’ll go see what Julie’s doing. Text me when you two are done, man.”

Paul grabbed his jacket and left. Lucas shook his head and Nadia giggled. “I swear sometimes he’s such a dork,” said Lucas.

“Because he wants to spend time with his girlfriend?” asked Nadia.

“Because he left so we could be alone.”

“Is that a problem?”

“No,” said Lucas. “It’s only… he seems to think there is more to our relationship than your story.”

“Oh,” said Nadia, sounding a bit disappointed.

Lucas looked at her. “Not you too.”

“My roommate gives me the same grief. Though, on some level, it’s not the worst idea in the world, you and me, that is.”

Lucas looked at Nadia. Memories of the erotic dreams he’d had danced through his head. “I try not to think of you like that.”

“But you have thought of me that way?”

Lucas sighed. “I’d be lying if I said no.”

Nadia smiled. Lucas always thought her smile lit up her face and made her more beautiful. “Tell me Lucas, what thoughts have you had?”

Lucas bit his lip. Just the mere thought of those dreams made his cock harden. He had spent many hours fantasizing, dreaming, and lusting for Nadia. He looked up into her blue eyes, something deep inside him stirred. He stepped over and kissed her hard and passionately on the lips. He forced his tongue into her mouth and took her into his arms. Nadia didn’t resist, didn’t fight, but kissed him back. The electricity between them was unmistakable.

Lucas’s hands roamed down and quickly unbuttoned Nadia’s blouse, never breaking their kiss. He could feel her breasts under the satin and lace bra. The blouse fell to the floor. Lucas broke the kiss and said, “Come with me.”

Lucas led Nadia to his room, closing the door, and resumed their kiss. He felt her soft skin under his fingers. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra as she unbuttoned his shirt. Her bra and his shirt hit the floor as he pushed her to his bed. Nadia fell with a soft thud and giggled. She reached up and began releasing his belt and unzipping his pants. Lucas kicked off his shoes as Nadia freed his rock hard cock. She looked at the swollen mushroom head, shiny with his precum, then slid it into her mouth. Lucas moaned as he wove his fingers into her hair. Part of him wanted to fuck her mouth the way he had in his dreams, but he decided for their first time he’d let her run the show.

Nadia licked and sucked his cock, expecting him to fuck her mouth. She took more and more of his cock until his balls hit her chin and his cockhead hit the back of her throat. She moved faster, sucking, licking, and letting her teeth drag along his shaft. Lucas was sure he was going to explode. But he felt her grab his balls and hold them in a way that kept him from climaxing. It was a trick Lucas had heard of, but had never experienced before now.

When he could take no more, he pulled her off his cock and pushed her back. He was panting and sweaty as he reached down and removed her skirt. Her stocking-covered legs and garter belt added to his arousal. He released the garter belt and slid her panties down. They were stained with the juice of her arousal. He held the panties to his nose, breathing in her musky aroma.

“Fuck Nadia,” he hissed. “You smell delicious.”

“Well you tasted pretty fucking delicious,” she said with a seductive smile.

“My turn.”

Lucas grabbed Nadia’s legs and spread them wide as he knelt down. The blonde mound of curly pubic hair pointed to the apex of her womanhood, and was soaked. Lucas leaned in and smelled her musky aroma. He licked her labia and the sweet taste drove his desire to madness. He ran his tongue along the sides, from anus to clit, and back. Nadia squirmed and moaned, pulling him into her pussy, guiding him to where she wanted his tongue and lips. Lucas had never had a woman take such control before, but he enjoyed it.

“Make me cum!” she demanded.

Lucas sucked her clit into his mouth and Nadia screamed. Her body shook and his face was soaked with her sweet womanly juices. He lapped up her nectar, savoring the sweet taste. Quickly, he crawled up her body, reached into his bedside table drawer, and removed a condom. He tore open the foil with is teeth, rolled it on his penis, and slid his cock into her pussy. Nadia moaned softly as she felt his condom-covered cock fill her the way she had only dreamed.

After a few gentle thrusts, she growled, “Fuck me, damn it!”

Lucas didn’t hesitate, but began to pound her. He grabbed her legs, pulling them up to her chest, giving him the depth he so longed for. He kissed her face, her mouth, and fucked her like he’d never fucked another woman before. He tugged at her nipples and she gasped.

“Beg me,” he hissed. “Beg me to let you cum.”

She started to push him off, but he grabbed her hands and pinned them under his body. “I said beg me, woman!”

“Please Lucas, please, let me cum on your cock,” she whimpered. It wasn’t the forceful tone she had used with him earlier.

“Why?”

“Because I have dreamed of this moment for months. Please Lucas!”

Lucas knew how close she was, as he was equally close. He reached down and played with her clit while he pounded her with a force like never before. He kissed her forcefully as he felt her pussy clamp down on his cock. Nadia screamed in his mouth as he filled the condom with his sperm, pumping and thrusting until he was drained.

They held each other for several minutes, or several hours, neither one knew for sure. At some point they dozed off for a bit. Lucas awoke to find an almost naked Nadia still in his arms, sleeping. His pants were still around his ankles, the condom on his spent cock, and her stockings still on her legs. He pulled up his boxers, pushed off his pants, discarded the condom, and wandered to the living room. Paul was sitting on the couch watching TV.

“How was she?” he asked.

“What are you talking about?” asked Lucas.

Paul turned and held up Nadia’s blouse with a huge grin on his face. “The owner if this fine garment. I sure hope it was Nadia.”

Lucas smiled. “She’s fucking amazing.”

“Why thank you,” said Nadia, standing at his bedroom door wearing his work shirt, and nothing else.

“I thought you said you two had a business relationship,” said Paul, grinning.

“It’s… evolving,” said Lucas, smiling.

Nadia giggled. “Clever.”

“Well,” said Paul, tossing the blouse to Nadia, “I think this belongs to you.”

Nadia caught her blouse. “Thanks.”

“By the way Lucas, your dad called,” said Paul. “He said something about Edwards and wants you to call him back.”

“Okay.”

As Lucas walked into his room, he kissed Nadia softly. “Hurry back lover,” she purred.

Lucas grinned and walked away. Nadia stepped into the kitchen. “Was this your first time?” asked Paul.

“If you mean with Lucas, then yes. But not my first fuck.”

Paul laughed. “I’ve read your work. I know you’re not a virgin.”

“Oh really now,” said Nadia, smiling. “Well I’ll have you know that-”

Lucas stormed back into the living room, clearly pissed, and Nadia stopped mid-sentence. “What is it?” asked Paul.

“Fucking Edwards wants me fired for my inability to find a decent fucking author.”

“So what?” questioned Paul. “Introduce him to Nadia.”

Lucas sighed. “I can’t now that I’ve fucked her.”

“Why not?” she asked. “The only people who know are all in this room.”

“Nadia,” Lucas said, “I never mix business with pleasure.”

“So introduce her to your dad and let him publish her. Then you can continue fucking her, if that’s what you want.”

Lucas looked at Nadia. “That was pretty fucking awesome.”

“I’m glad,” she said, smiling. “And besides, who says you can’t mix business with pleasure? The way I see it, our business is pleasure.”

“But what about Edwards?” asked Lucas.

“Why don’t you use your cell phone to record him?” she asked.

“You can do that?”

Nadia rolled her eyes. “You really aren’t very tech savvy now are you?”

“Sadly no,” he said.

“Does your phone have a speakerphone option?”

“I think so.”

“Lucas, you’ve done so much for me, let me do something for you.”

“I’ve done nothing yet, Nadia.”

“You rocked my world. So please Lucas, let me help.”

Nadia shared her plan that included her and Paul coming to his office to meet his father. Lucas was to make sure Edwards knew about this meeting and that he was being bypassed on purpose. As the day approached, Lucas feared their plan wouldn’t work, but Nadia assured him it would and he needed to trust her. Trusting her was the only thing he could do.

*~*~*~*~*
Nadia and Paul arrived early that day and Lucas met her in the lobby. “I’m so glad you came,” he said.

“I made you a promise,” she said.

“And Paul, thanks for bringing her along.”

“No problem,” said Paul.

“Come with me,” said Lucas as he led her to the elevator.

“Maybe later,” she purred.

Lucas pushed the button, then glanced down at Nadia. She wasn’t acting like the timid young girl he met at the coffee shop a few weeks prior, but more like the woman he had in his bed a few night before. He liked this new more aggressive Nadia and found she turned him on just as much as timid Nadia. As they rode in the elevator, he noticed the buttons on her blouse seemed to be unbuttoned a bit lower than normal and her suit was fitting her more tightly than usual. Part of Lucas wanted to stop the elevator, pin Nadia to the wall, and fuck her silly while Paul watched, but all too quickly the doors slid open and there stood Dean Edwards with a wicked smile on his face and an evil gleam in his eye.

“Mr. Barrett, what a surprise,” said Edwards.

“Edwards,” hissed Lucas.

“And who might this be?”

“Dean Edwards, this is my roommate Paul, and this is Nadia Bobrovsky.”

“Dean Edwards?” questioned Nadia. “I thought it was Edward Dean.”

“You must have me confused with someone else. Now, are you the same Nadia who lost her tablet?”

“Guilty as charged,” said Nadia in an almost sugary sweet voice. “I owe Mr. Barrett and his roommate so much for being so honest and finding my tablet.”

Edwards smiled. “He is a true gentleman. Mind if I steal him away for a moment?”

“No! Not in the least!” exclaimed Nadia.

“Barrett,” said Edwards.

Nadia stepped in front of Lucas and said sweetly, “Now, don’t you make me wait too long Lucas. We’ve got some important things to take care of later.”

Lucas looked down at Nadia as he felt her hand reach into his pocket, then glanced up at Edwards. “I promised her I’d take her to dinner after she met my dad. Paul was nice enough to bring her here for me.”

“How sweet,” sneered Edwards.

“I won’t be long,” said Lucas.

“Take your time,” sang out Nadia as she stepped aside and allowed Lucas to pass.

Lucas walked passed Nadia and entered Edwards’ office shutting the door behind him and sat in the chair across from Edward’s desk. “You wanted to see me boss?”

“Cut the crap Barrett,” snapped Edwards. “What’s with the tart?”

“Why do you care? I gave her a different email address so she wouldn’t send me any more personal emails at work.”

“So now she’s giving you more personal service?”

“My relationship with Nadia is none of your business.”

“It is, if it’s affecting your performance.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me. You still haven’t had anything make it past a second editor in over a year.”

“And I wonder why?”

Edwards smirked. “What are you implying, Barrett?”

“Only that all I’ve been getting are the shittiest pieces you can find to keep me down. I find it odd that Maxine has had four best sellers and several more that were financially successful after she spent many a night here in your office.”

Edwards glared at Barrett. “So what if she worked late a few nights with me. It’s not illegal.”

“Can be if you practiced a bit of quid pro quo.”

Edwards rolled his eyes. “You’re just jealous you didn’t fuck her first.”

“You think that’s what this is about?” asked Lucas.

“Partly. And the other part would be what you think happened five years ago.”

“You mean with that plagiarized story I had?”

“You were so easy to set up. Fuck, if your daddy wasn’t the owner you would have been fired on the spot. But instead, you got demoted and I became your boss. Your father is a complete idiot, and by this time next year, I’ll be running this company and you’ll both be out on your asses.”

“So why are you telling me all this? How do you know I won’t tell my father?”

“Simple. You’re fired.”

“Why?”

“Five years and only a few successful pieces. Pieces with moderate success at that, and nothing for the last year. Let’s face it, your record speaks for itself. You only lasted this long because of who your father is, but no longer. So go introduce your fuck toy to Daddy and get the fuck out. Oh yeah, and since you’ve been fired, no one will believe you.”

Lucas sighed. “I guess you won after all. Just tell me one thing.”

“What?”

“Why? Why me?”

“Seriously? That’s what you want to know?”

“Yeah.”

“Because you fucked Elizabeth Castro.”

Lucas was confused. “Who?”

“Elizabeth Castro. You called her Beth.”

Lucas gasped. “Shit, man that was like back in college.”

“Yeah, she was my girlfriend.”

“You’re the prick she caught fucking her roommate?”

“Is that what she told you?”

“Well yeah. Besides, it was just a one night stand. I never saw her again.”

“Well that’s not how she tells it.”

“What can I say,” said Lucas, smiling. “I did rock her world.”

“Well, I hope she was worth it. Now get out.”

“Yes sir.”

Lucas quietly rose and walked to the door. He paused briefly, turned to Edwards and said, “By the way, did I mention that Nadia is an amazing author with an incredible mind?”

Lucas opened the door and found his father, red in the face. He was standing in the doorway holding a cell phone. “Mr. Barrett!” cried Edwards.

“So, you set up my son did you?” began Mr. Barrett. “And to remind you of company rules, fraternization with coworkers that includes any act of quid pro quo is grounds for immediate termination. You sir, are fired.”

“What?” screamed Edwards.

“You heard me, you’re fired,” said Mr. Barrett.

“How the fuck?” barked Edwards. “You recorded me?”

“No,” said Lucas. “I didn’t.”

Nadia stepped up and took the phone from Mr. Barrett. “I believe that’s mine sir.”

“What the fuck?” screamed Edwards.

“Oh, well right after you called Lucas into your office my phone rang,” explained Nadia, in that same sugary voice she had used before. “Paul and I were listening to the two of you talk when Mr. Barrett stepped up and happened to hear everything. I guess I must have bumped Lucas’s cell phone when he left to meet with you.”

“You bitch!” hissed Edwards. “You set me up!”

“I was hoping for proof that you were stalking me,” said Nadia calmly. “Not my fault you confessed to something else.”

Edwards’s face turned bright red. “I was just curious who Barrett was running off to see every night. I knew there was something fishy about your relationship.”

“So that’s why you followed me on the train after I declined your ride home?”

“Funny how you got off at Barrett’s stop,” said Edwards.

“If you weren’t stalking her, how would you know that?” asked Mr. Barrett. “Better yet, how do you know what stop my son gets off at?”

“Yeah,” said Lucas, “how do you know that?”

Edwards stood silently, but his rage was clear. Finally, Mr. Barrett said, “You’ve got five minutes to pack your stuff Edwards. I’ll have security escort you out.”

Two large security guards entered the room as Nadia slipped out, smiling. Lucas and Mr. Barrett followed. Paul was standing just outside and smiling. “How did it go?” he asked.

Nadia smiled. “Very well if you ask me.”

“Lucas, son, I’m truly sorry. I had no idea.”

“It’s okay Dad,” said Lucas.

“Now, as to you young lady,” said Mr. Barrett, turning his attention to Nadia. “I understand you’re quite the novelist.”

“That’s what your son thinks,” she said, in her normal tone of voice.

“I’d love to read your work,” said Mr. Barrett.

Lucas and Paul smiled.

“Well,” continued Nadia, “Lucas told me once that editors prefer hard copy. I have one with me if you’d like to read it.”

“My son would be right, and I’d love to.”

Nadia reached into her bag and pulled out her novel, handing it to Mr. Barrett. There was a slight scuffle as Edwards stepped out of his office with the two security guards. “This isn’t over Barrett,” he hissed.

“It is for me,” said Lucas.

Edwards spotted the papers in Nadia’s hand. “What’s that?”

“The next erotic best seller,” said Nadia proudly.

“I fucking knew it!” hissed Edwards. “You were meeting with a new author behind my back.”

“You’re just pissed you didn’t find her first,” said Lucas.

“And even more pissed he didn’t get to fuck her first,” said Paul.

Nadia hit Paul in the stomach and Lucas hit his arm. “Shut up!” they growled.

“And I get fired for quid pro quo!” screamed Edwards.

“Among other things,” said Mr. Barrett. “Now get him out of here.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Barrett,” said one of the security guards.

Edwards was led to the elevator and left. Mr. Barrett looked at Lucas and said, “If you two are in a relationship, you can’t publish her work.”

“I know, Dad,” said Lucas mournfully. He knew this was the risk when he kissed Nadia in his apartment.

Mr. Barrett smiled. “But I can.”

“But you haven’t read it yet,” said Nadia, surprised.

“Lucas knows quality when he sees it,” said Mr. Barrett. “If I think it’s half as good as he does, you’ll be a hit.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Nadia. “I mean, thank you Mr. Barrett. I appreciate your opinion and faith in me.

*~*~*~*~*
Nadia was tied to Lucas’s bed, naked and sweaty. Her nipples were hard and pointed upward. She tugged at her restraints. Lucas’s cock fucked her mouth and throat. He smiled down at her, savoring the feeling and knowing this was no dream. This was something they both enjoyed as often as they could.

“Make me cum, woman,” he demanded.

Nadia licked and sucked until she felt the thick cum burst forth in strong pulses, tasting the salty treat that filled her mouth and coated her throat. Lucas growled as he felt her drain him fully. “Good girl,” he said as he slid his cock from her lips.

“Thank you sir,” she said softly.

“Now, Paul is home so you can’t be too loud,” he said, as he slipped the ball gag into her mouth. “I bought this especially for you.”

“Rank roo,” she mumbled.

Lucas tugged her nipples playfully and listened to her moan. His finger wandered down her naked body and teased her clit. Nadia moaned though her gag as her arousal grew stronger. Lucas would tease her, then stop. Nadia moaned and struggled.

“Not yet my dear,” said Lucas, smiling wickedly.

Lucas leaned over and licked her labia. The sweet taste and musky odor hardened his cock again. He teased Nadia, bringing her close but not letting her climax. Then he rolled on the condom, positioned himself between her legs and slammed his cock within her. Nadia moaned loudly as he filled her like so many times before. He grabbed her hips and pounded. Fucking her hard, the way he knew she liked. Nadia moaned behind her gag, savoring his attention. She felt her orgasm build and grow closer. Lucas show no signs of slowing or stopping. He fucked her harder and deeper, leaning over and whispering in her ear, “Cum hard my lovely. Cum on my cock.”

Nadia screamed behind her gag as her pussy clamped down on his cock and her orgasm exploded, bringing Lucas to his climax. Lucas continued to pump until he was fully drained. Then he released Nadia’s gag and kissed her forcefully.

“Did you enjoy my love?” he asked.

“I did indeed,” she purred.

They kissed and nuzzled for several minutes. Lucas freed Nadia from her restraints, slipped on some boxers, and sauntered to the living room. Paul was nowhere to be found, but a soft sound of grunting came from his bedroom. Lucas smiled as he poured two glasses of wine. Nadia stepped out wearing Lucas’s shirt and took the wine. They clinked glasses as Lucas said, “To the newest erotic author on the New York Times best sellers list.”

Nadia smiled. “And who would that be?”

“Well,” he said handing her his new tablet, “according to this, it’s you.”

There on the tablet, in the number one slot was Nadia’s book, and her name. “Is this for real?” she asked.

“You know it,” said Lucas.

Nadia smiled. “I was sure I’d be in second or third place a lot longer than I was.”

“I told you before, your story’s incredible. Nice to see others share my opinion.”

They heard a woman scream from Paul’s room. Nadia giggled. “Sounds like they’re having fun.”

“That they are,” said Lucas. “So, how’s that new book coming along?”

“Good. Your dad thinks it just needs a few tweaks. I still wish you could edit it for me.”

“You know Dad’s rule.”

“Yeah, I do.”

Paul stepped out of his room wearing a pair of shorts and glistening in sweat. “Hey,” he said.

“Hey,” said Lucas. “How’s Julie?”

“Amazing as always,” said Paul.

Julie stepped out wearing Paul’s robe. Her chestnut hair a matted mess around her head. “Thank you baby.”

Paul kissed Julie softly, “You’re welcome.”

“And Nadia,” said Julie, looking at Nadia, “thanks for the… um… you know.”

“You’re welcome,” said Nadia with a wink.

“What?” asked Paul. “Come on, tell me.”

“Not a chance,” said Julie.

“It’s nothing Paul,” said Nadia, sipping her wine.

“Don’t bother man,” said Lucas. “Nadia can keep a secret better than a spy.”

Paul rolled his eyes. “Well, I say we all get showered, dressed, go out to dinner, and celebrate. I heard a rumor that someone made the number one spot on the best sellers list.”

“Good idea,” said Lucas.

While they all showered and dressed, Lucas made quick phone call. He took them all to the most expensive restaurant in town. The maître d’ greeted Lucas, saying, “Mr. Barrett! An honor as always. Your table awaits.”

He led them to a private table in the back, and brought them a bottle of wine. Mr. Barrett walked up and asked, “May I join you?”

“Dad!” exclaimed Lucas. “Of course.”

Mr. Barrett sat down and said, “I’m sure you all heard about Nadia’s success.”

“We had,” grinned a proud Nadia.

“Well,” continued Mr. Barrett, “I wanted to let you all know that thanks to Lucas and Nadia here, we are also celebrating our best year of sales ever.”

“That’s great Dad!” exclaimed Lucas.

“Congratulations Mr. Barrett,” said Julie.

“Lucas,” said Mr. Barrett. “I’m sorry about all I put you through son.”

“It's fine Dad,” said Lucas. “My time in purgatory helped me appreciate quality writing. Plus, it if hadn’t happened, I never would have met Nadia.”

“And we are so glad you did,” said Mr. Barrett.

Nadia smiled and blushed. They enjoyed a fine dinner and talked about the future. A future that now looked much brighter for all of them, thanks in part, to a lost tablet.
Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments