Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Manicur-bator

"A routine visit to the barber shop turns interesting."

13
6 Comments 6
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The last time I needed a haircut I had been out of town for a regional meeting and went to a barbershop near the convention hall. But yesterday I returned to the local salon where I usually get a trim from the proprietress, Fran. She rents a shop in a nearby small strip mall at the end of the complex.

I parked in the empty lot in front of the shop and noticed a girl, much younger than Fran, was closing the blinds on the two big windows of the shop. Damn! It was closing time and I hadn’t called in advance to let Fran know I would be there today. I rushed to the door just as the girl was about to flip over the “Open/Closed” sign.

Fran saw me and said something to the girl and she unlocked the door and let me in. The girl flipped the sign to “Closed” and shut the door behind her.

“Sorry I didn’t call ahead, Fran; thanks for letting me in,” I said appreciatively.

“That’s okay, Ben. You’ve haven’t been here in a while; meet my new assistant, Marcie,” said.

I shook Marcie’s extended hand. It was a warm and soft handshake and she held my hand too long. Her eyes stared mysteriously at me as I took in her features. She had short dark hair, making her naked neck appear longer than it was. Dark brown eyes pierced mine above a perfect pixie nose and a sparkling smile. Her jaw was slightly squared and her cheekbones were those of a model.

Fran is in her mid-thirties, slender with short blond hair and blue eyes. She’s friendly but not flirty, but more than one male customer has tried to lure her into cheating on her husband.

I took a seat in the nearest chair as Fran brought me up to date on her latest marital and financial problems.

“My husband got laid off and has been spending most of his time watching porn,” she said. “I don’t want to complain too much because I’m getting all the sex I want,” she said with a laugh, “But it has put a burden on me to earn more at the shop here.”

“Maybe I can help a little,” I offered, “I’ll take a manicure today and I’ll tip you both well.”

I saw Marcie looking funny at Fran and the Fran said, “I’ll tell you what, Ben, we may just take you up on your offer. How about “the Works?” Haircut, shampoo, manicure and massage?”

“Sure, I’m okay with that,” I agreed. Fran put the barber apron around me and proceeded to cut my hair while Marcie did my nails. I don’t usually go in for a manicure, but Marcie was really cute and she allowed me lots of peeks down her blouse. When Fran finished, she tilted the chair back so that my head was over the sink behind us.

She put a small cloth over my face. “Here; hold this, Ben, so the shampoo won’t get in your eyes,” she said. I held the cloth with both hands.

“By the way, Ben, Marcie does a special massage, if you’re interested,” said Fran. “She trying to make extra money working her way through barber school.”

As Fran was telling me this, I felt Marcie flip the bottom of the apron up to my waist. Then I felt her hands sliding slowly up the insides of my thighs. By the time one of her hands touched my cock, it was hard and I knew what kind of massage she had in mind. I cleared my throat and tried to sound professional when I answered.

melannycovvins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melannycovvins

“I’m always willing to help a student earn money.”

Then my focus began switching between Fran’s knowing fingers massaging my scalp with the shampoo, relaxing me, and the hands that had opened my pants and pulled them and my briefs down to my knees. The circulating cool air in the shop caressed my cock and balls even before Marcie touch them and I had an erection to be proud of.

Marcie’s voice was sweetly alluring, innocent and yet taunting. “I have some special body lotion that makes the skin feel special with the message; would you like to try it?”

“Sure, why not?” I answered under the cloth on my face. Fran was done with the shampoo and began rinsing it out of my hair. I hoped it would take a long time. Not seeing what was going to happen was really getting me hot.

Marcie’s wet hands suddenly captured my cock, one wrapped around the base of the shaft and one on the crown. Whatever she was using was more than mere lube; it made the skin on my shaft feel like it was on fire, hot and tingly. Marcie’s hands began to work the lube into my skin as she stroked my cock with one hand. Her other hand was in a fist and twisted back and forth on the tip of my sensitive cock and I groaned so forcefully I almost blew the cloth off my face.

Fran caressed my head as she rinsed my hair and whispered in my ear, “Shhhh, relax, Ben and just let it happen; Marcie is very good with her hands.”

Indeed, the girl must have taken lessons from a guy on how to drive a man crazy. She used just the right speed, just the right pressure with both hands to take me to the edge and hold me there until I was grunting with pleasure with each stoke and twist of her fists. I could have come very easily but I didn’t. I should have come but I didn’t. She had amazing control over my body just using her hands.

As Fran finished rinsing my hair and wrapped a towel around my head, Marcie finished me off. I don’t know where it went, nor did I care and I didn’t feel my cum landing anywhere on me, but I shot off like a mini cannon and moaned like I’d been stabbed. When Fran took the towel away and set the chair up straight I looked down at Marcie.

One of her fists was squeezing the tip of my cock, milking it for every drop. The palm of her other cupped hand was filled with my creamy sperm. I panted, trying to catch my breath and watched Marcie walk toward the back of the shop where the bathroom was located. Fran took off the apron and I stood up and put my pants back in order.

Fran handed me a hand mirror and asked the usual question: “How does it look? Feel better?”

I just grinned and handed the mirror back to her. “Yeah, but when did the special massage start?”

“Just last week, but so far Marcie’s really cleaning up, in more ways than one, as you can see,” she said with a laugh.

I reached for my wallet. “How much do I owe you, Fran? That was fantastic!”

“Let’s see, Ben,” she said. “Thirty dollars for the haircut and shampoo, fifteen dollars for the manicure and, um….twenty-five dollars for the massage, plus tips, of course.”

“Of course,” I replied. I handed her two fifties and headed for the door. She called to me as I went out the door, “Come back soon, Ben.”

“Sooner than you think,” I replied.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments