Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Morning

"The next morning your partner finds you standing in the kitchen in a sexy dress after a night of intense sex, what would happen?"

33
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I'm standing in the kitchen when I hear someone walking towards me, I don't look back because I know who is coming.

"I wanted to bring you breakfast," I say when I feel his arms around me and his lips on my shoulder.

"I should do that after last night," he jokes.

He brings his lips to my neck and breathes right beside my ear.

He exhaled onto the skin just below my ear, brushing the end of his nose against the spot, and closing his eyes. Then, bringing his mouth closer to it, he placed his lips gently on my skin. My lips separate slightly. I turn around to face him and place my hand on his chest, scrunching the fabric beneath my fingers. He pulled away briefly before placing another kiss just below the first, followed by another.

I stuttered, moving my head back, my hair falling off my shoulders. My breathing had become short and fast, only now did he realize this. He drew back and looked at me in amazement and full of lust. His pupils dilated, his eyelids heavy, his lips parted. He cupped my jaw delicately, my hands still clutching at the man’s tunic.

Swallowing heavily, this mighty man nodded, moved his head back to where it had been before, and placed his lips again against my skin, my head tossed backward, exposing my neck to ease his access. I could tell the man was forcing himself to contain his desires and his desperate need to be gentle.

No longer able to restrain himself, he wrapped his arms around my waist and drew me closer to him, tilting my neck even farther and causing me to moan aloud. His assault became all the fiercer after that. He began to suck at the skin on my neck, swiping at it with his tongue and with the occasional nip of teeth. I jutted myself into his embrace as the gorgeous man abused the delicate skin on my neck.

We were both beginning to get desperate.

He had now slid his hand down to the base of my spine, pulling my neck away from the euphoric onslaught his mouth placed upon it. He took me gently to the living room and placed me on the couch, locking our lips together. I clasped either side of his face. He looked at me, reaching to unlatch my dress, pulling it off me, and ignoring it as it fluttered out of his grasp and to the ground. 

The cool air hitting my skin shook me, completely bare, as I had no underwear on me. His hands traveled up to my waist slowly. I hadn’t prepared myself for such emotion and felt terribly inferior and feeble. Compared to him, who, even dressed in only jogging pants, looked regal, masculine, and strong.

I pulled away for a moment, looking at him, he smiled at me as he pulled away his single piece of clothing and let it fall next to where my dress was fallen and began to lower me again gently onto the couch, he pulled back to sit on his haunches to get a good look at me and caught his breath “God, you are gorgeous,” he whispered.

My heart didn’t stop racing as his eyes roamed my body. He moved in between my legs and pressed his lips against the base of my neck. His body began to press itself against my own. The gentle, almost star-struck way this man kissed me made me fall in love with this man over and over again. His eyes glassed with lust for me. He looked at me again while he kneaded my breasts. Suddenly, he found himself attached quite intensely to my lips. He obliged him as he broke away from me breathlessly. “Tell me if it hurts,” he murmured, knowing I would still be sore from last night's event, placing one of his fingers against my entrance. I nodded and, slowly, he pushed his finger into me, eliciting a strained moan from my lips.

Once he was inside as far as he could go, he curled the end of his fingers slightly, causing me to gasp quite audibly. He pulled his hand back but didn’t remove his finger, but added a second finger and pushed back in, drawing a high-pitched moan from me. Twisting his fingers around, he began moving them away out and in slowly. I groaned, pushing myself more into his touch as the man added another digit.

TalianaRoyce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TalianaRoyce

He looked at me before placing his mouth against my clit, and a big gasp excepted my lips. He looked at me. Panting and stretched, sighing at the feeling he was giving me. He drew his hand up and down his cock, groaning under his breath and trying to prevent himself from getting lost. He shuddered when he forced himself to remove his hand, he placed a hand on my hip and used the other to stroke the curve of my waist, attempting to soothe me. He knew that I knew what was coming next.

“Tell me to stop.” He started, his voice heavy with lust. “If I’m hurting you let me know” I nodded softly, and he began to slowly, carefully push himself into me, gasping aloud at how tight I was and making me let out a long, languid moan, arching my back on the couch as he pushed his length further into me.

One of his hands gripped my hip as the other pressed itself flush against my back, almost forcing me upwards more while holding me stable. Every time he came in me, I surprised myself at how big he was and could fill me up totally.

The fingers pressing into my hip the pale flesh of my hip loosened for a moment when he began to pull himself backwards. Then, he pressed back down harder as he thrust forward.

I cried, grabbing at his arm to steady myself. He drew out again and trusted, pushing in and out with increasing speed. We are both moaning and groaning. He leaned forward, pressing kisses to my neck and down my chest. My cries and moans of pleasure began to occur more frequently and with less time between them until they were nearly mimics of my panting breath. His breathing was ragged and groans often escaped his lips. His fingers connected at my clit, playing with it, and at the surprising, unexpected contact, my breath caught up, making me let out a small whimper, half moan.

He brought me closer to him, close enough to gain access once again to my neck, but instead of the now delightfully bruised skin, he scraped his teeth along my shoulder. I moaned loudly, small tears of pleasure running down my cheeks as I trusted myself against his stiff form. Though the angle was different, he again trusted in, with his mouth and hands occupied. 

He lowered me back, my arms wrapped around him as we rocked back and forth, my hair splayed like a magnificent halo. Then, with one extreme push, he found my spot, and I saw stars.

His trust was becoming increasingly fast, and he was letting out a pent-up rage I didn’t know he even had. He was marking my whole body like his, unconsciously, he was torturing me as he warmed me up, he would stop his fast movements to increase again later. We locked eyes, and he leaned forward, giving me a small lick and kissing me deeper as we both shuddered with pleasure.

“Aaaah” I exclaimed in a clear voice as he kept touching my spot, making me whimper. We stayed in the same position as he kept pushing into me, not ever looking away from each other’s eyes. Unexpectedly, my climax reached fast and powerful, and I knew he had been teetering on the edge of climax, and was sent tumbling after me, driven by the euphoric sound I created. His orgasm followed shortly after, slipping from his lips in a loud moan as he came out of me.

He fell forward, his head falling onto my heaving chest as his hand fell away from my body. Closing his eyes, he slowly began to crawl up to lay next to me. He reached behind himself and groped blindly for the blanket that usually lay closed by. When he found it, he dragged it over us. We lay in silence, enveloped in each other’s embrace. After a few minutes, I spoke aloud, “Now you need to give me time to recover” He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and a mischievous look in his eyes.

 

"That's what you thought beautiful, I can't keep my hands off you for too long."

Published 
Written by Downunder12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments