Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sex And The Ex

"A young Spaniard moves on with her life"

40
8 Comments 8
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Andreu and Christina clinked their wine glasses and toasted each other’s health. It was their third date, and they were meeting after work.

“You look nice,” he told her, and she flicked her fingers through her dark brown hair, which she was wearing in a bun.

“Thank you! You too!”

And he did. Andreu was a handsome guy. He had clear blue eyes and a thick head of wavy hair. He was clean shaven. He had a rugged quality about him that Christina found very attractive.

Christina thought back to the bikini picture she had posted on her Tinder profile. Her breasts and belly had glowed in the sunlight, and her minute bikini pants had left very little to the imagination. She smiled inwardly as she noticed him sneaking a glimpse down the cleavage of her dress. She’d obviously sold him on her body. He had a suggestion for another date to put to her.

 “Hey, there’s a wine festival this weekend. I was wondering if you’d like to come? We could hang out in the afternoon?”

“That sounds great!”

He beamed, and she smiled, looking down coyly.

“I hoped you’d say that!” he said. She nodded, and their eyes met. She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair again. Andreu got up to go to the bathroom and, as he did so, he put his hand on her arm. Christina didn’t object.

But while he was away, she realized she had to tell him the truth. When he came back, she had the air of someone who had something to tell him.

“Andreu, just so you know, I’m living with my ex-boyfriend at the moment. We’re not together, we’re in separate rooms. But I live with my ex.”

Andreu took this in. He’d actually had an idea she might have been a virgin and was almost disappointed to hear that she wasn’t. She gave off an air of innocence and he’d half wondered if he’d get to be the first.

“So, you broke up. How long ago?”

“About five months. We’re only living together because we can’t afford to move out, ok?”

“I hear that. Still, it’s a bit… awkward? No?”

“It’s been ok. We don’t talk that much these days, to be honest. Occasionally we hang out in the living room. I’ll be honest, no one has brought anyone home yet.”

This was true, and she wanted to be the first so that it would hurt less when Pol eventually hooked up with someone.

“Were you together long?”

“Yeah. Seven years.”

“Seven years? Wow, and you’re only twenty?”

“We were at school together. He’s the only boy I’ve ever kissed, never mind…well, you know.”

“Ha! I know! Seriously, you’ve only ever kissed one guy?”

Christina blushed and looked down, clearly embarrassed.

“Hey, it’s cool, ok? It’s kind of sweet!”

He stroked her arm, and when she looked up, he leant over and kissed her. She responded eagerly. They made out in the restaurant. Christina felt her nipples press against the fabric of her bra, and she saw Andreu shift on his seat, a clear sign his cock was swelling.

 “You have to move on sooner or later, eh?” said Andreu softly. She nodded.

They paid the cheque and left. Andreu walked by her side, holding her hand, and they spoke little. Christina felt her heart thump through her chest. She knew she wanted to bring him home, but he was only her second. What would sex with a different man be like? And how would Pol feel? Well, it wasn’t her problem how he felt. But it would certainly be awkward. Hopefully he’d be out…

The light was on in the living room. Her ex was very much in. She hesitated, but Andreu pulled her close and put his arms around her neck. He kissed her firmly but gently. She felt his cock through her dress. She couldn’t back out now.

“Would you like to come in?”

Andreu nodded.

“Pol is in. We’ll just go straight to my room.”

“Up to you.”

She unlocked the door.

“Hey!” Pol’s voice said.

“Hey!” she said quietly, stepping into the living room door. Pol was sitting with an empty pizza box and a six-pack of small beers.

“Good date?”

Christina beckoned Andreu to the door. Andreu looked around the corner.

“This is Andreu. Just so you know, he’s going to stay with me tonight.”

Pol froze for a second, looking thunderstruck. He recovered and nodded a second later, but Andreu had seen his true reaction.

“Hi Pol. I’m Andreu. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Pol said through evidently gritted teeth.

“Have a good evening,” Andreu said, stepping smartly away from this awkward scene.

“Christina, can I speak with you?” Pol said.

“What?” she said, irritably.

Andreu frowned as the living room door closed behind her.

“You could at least take him someplace else,” Pol said. He had evidently been drinking a fair bit.

“This is my home too. You can bring someone home if you want…”

“I don’t want to bring someone else home, I want…”

“Don’t say it, Pol. I’m not having this fight again. We made an agreement…”

They argued for five minutes, then Pol opened the door, left the living room, and stormed into his bedroom, slamming the door.

Christina joined Andreu, who looked painfully embarrassed.

“You ok? I can go?”

“No, he needs to accept it. He needs to accept we’re over and I’m moving on and he should too. Let’s go to my room.”

Christina led Andreu into her room, which adjoined Pol’s. She turned the key in the door, locking them in.

Andreu noticed at once that Christina had a single bed. Presumably, Pol had snagged or negotiated the room with the double bed. God knows what horse trading had gone on.

He didn’t tell Christina, but as Andreu looked down at the bed, an image of Pol’s naked back, legs and ass flashed through his mind. It was rising and falling, pumping Christina in that very bed. Of Christina, he saw only her thighs in his mind’s eye, and they were spread wide…When he snapped back to reality, the bed was impeccably made as if a guest was expected.

She invited him to join her on the bed. She initiated the kiss this time, and he reached behind and stroked her hair bun as they made out. She thought about untying it and letting her hair flow, but it actually felt kind of nice, his hand pressing her bunched hair gently down on her scalp.

“Am I really only the second guy you’ve even kissed?” he asked.

She nodded, blushing slightly, then kissed him, anxious to change the subject. She enjoyed looking into those ocean-blue eyes, and she liked stroking his thick curly hair. Andreu was tender as he pressed his lips to hers and stroked her tongue.  She hitched her dress up to her waist and guided his hand to her panties. He began to rub her crotch. 

“You’re wet,” he said. She said nothing, but continued making out with him as he stroked her between her legs. Her hands were under his shirt now, caressing his bare back. She had closed her eyes, and he saw in her expression that she was already excited and turned on.   

She felt the hand that had been at her crotch reach up and rub her belly, tickling her belly button with his forefinger. Christina giggled.

“You ticklish?”

“Haha! No!”

“We’ll see about that!” and he tickled her sides playfully. This time, she laughed aloud, loud enough for Pol to hear for sure. Why didn’t he go out? Christina sure as hell wouldn’t stay inside to listen to him make out with another woman, she thought.

“Come on, let’s get these clothes off,” Andreu said, then he stood up to lower his trousers.

She nodded, then got up. He helped her unzip her dress, kissing her gently on the back of her neck and caressing her hips.

“That’s nice,” she whispered.

This spurred him on, and he moved his hands onto her bottom. Christina had soft, round buttocks which she thought were too big for her age, and having them caressed eased her insecurity.

She stepped away and hooked the dress over her shoulders and it fell to the floor. Andreu stepped out of his trousers then undid his shirt. They stood there, both down to their underwear, both eyeing the other’s body. Christina ran her eyes from his handsome face down to his broad shoulders. She liked his hairless chest which protruded above his thin stomach. His underpants – black briefs – were practically bursting. And he had nice legs, a cyclist’s legs that were thick and muscular around the thighs.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

 Christina stepped closer to him. She flung her arms around his neck, and they kissed passionately. He pressed his erection to her panties, hoping to get his boxers off. Feeling his cock against her pussy sent a shiver of arousal through Christina.

Christina felt Andreu reach around and unhook her bra and she helped it off with a shake of her shoulders. Andreu’s right hand reached for her left breast.

Ah, it had been a long time since Pol had treated her breasts with such reverence! Andreu was kneading her breast with his hand, and then he crouched slightly to their level, and he kissed them gently.

As he did so, Christina put her hands on the top of his head, tousling his hair, and she recalled that Pol used to make the same move on her when she knelt to blow him.

Andreu enjoyed the warm skin of her flesh as he pressed his lips to her chest. He enjoyed the strength of her personal scent when he was right up close. He enjoyed seeing that her nipples were proudly erect and, when he pinched them between his teeth, she sort of gasped.

‘Suck them, please,” she said quietly. Andreu was happy to oblige, and he reached down and slipped two fingers into her panties. He stroked her between her legs and nibbled her nipples in turn and, naughtily, he made sure to make some lip-smacking noises in the hope that Pol would hear.

“That’s good. Like that,” Christina murmured, her eyes closed, her own hand now working in tandem with Andreu’s within her knickers. His index and forefingers were inside her, and she was rubbing herself at the top of her vagina. She was trembling, yet still standing and she wondered if they could make her orgasm standing up like this. His fingers felt deliciously strong inside her, and she knew she still had his cock to look forward to, but it could wait…

They eased her pants down, which made it easier. He was in charge of her clit now, which was swollen and throbbing. He was pleasuring her with three fingers while sucking her nipples alternately and pinching her spare breast with his hand…

Suddenly, Christina gave a great gasp and her knees almost buckled, and she thought she heard a ripping sound from the panties that were around them. Her hand flew back to her vagina and she recommenced diddling herself as his fingers stroked the ridges and bones inside her. 

“Oh God!” she whispered, “Oh God!”

She was tickling herself hard, and Andreu was struggling to maintain control of his movements now that she was coming and no longer still, but he kept jerking those fingers inside her, and he looked up to see her eyes closed and a smile of such joy that she was radiantly beautiful in her ecstasy.

Christina’s last orgasms with Pol had been weak and delivered as somewhat of a chore. But her first with Andreu, in the raw excitement of the first meeting of their naked bodies, made her feel fresh, new and virginal again, even if the orgasm itself would not win any prizes for strength.

“I came!” she said, half to herself as she gently tugged his wrist to get him to withdraw his fingers.

“Good for you,” Andreu said quietly, watching her step out of her panties for good.

“I’ve never come so fast!” she found herself saying dreamily. Andreu smiled at her and, as he lifted his knee high off the ground to shed his briefs, he said,

“Let’s see if we can get you to come again!”

Christina looked at Andreu’s penis, which was long and neatly cut. Nice. Before seeing to it, she went to the bedside drawer and fetched a condom. He was pretty hard, but she had to give him some foreplay, it was only fair. She opened her mouth and her throat and began to suck his penis.

God, she hoped he had more staying power than Pol, who had had the irritating habit of coming in her mouth during a foreplay blowjob. It had happened so often that she had refused to give him head pre-sex anymore. 

“Oh, fuck, yeah!” Andreu said, a little too loudly.

“Ssshhhh! Please!” she said with a smile, indicating Pol’s room with a nod.

“I think he knows we’re not playing solitaire,” murmured Andreu.

Christina only hoped Pol had headphones on. The silence from next door was deafening. She prayed he wasn’t listening with a glass to the wall. Oh, why was she thinking about him. She was actually being unfair to Andreu, she realized. Christina decided to force herself to give pleasuring his cock her undivided attention. His cock was very hard. Ah, it was nice to try another one, she suddenly thought! Having spent her whole young life with Pol, it would be a shame to be a one cock woman for life!

“Oh, ah! Yes…” Andreu moaned, and his evident pleasure encouraged Christina. She had obviously picked up the basics, at least. She licked right up his shaft, then she crouched as low as possible and, using her finger to gently push it into her mouth from behind, she began sucking his left ball.

“Oh, suck those fucking balls!”

“Ssssshhh!”  But Christina couldn’t help giggling, so silly was the sentence that she was afraid her ex would hear. She let his left ball go and sucked the right for a while.

“Christina, I want to move on, when you’re ready,” Andreu said at last.

She was glad, and unwrapped the condom and handed it to him. She watched Andreu roll it down his throbbing cock, and at the sight, a renewed wave of anticipation and arousal awoke within her. She rolled onto her back and reached back to puff the pillow up. When it was full and supportive of her head, she lay back and opened her legs, feeling her muscles stretch, imagining how her pussy must look to Andreu from his perspective.

Christina felt his cock rub her clit, and then he pressed firmly at the entrance. Pol occasionally had trouble getting it in, but her vagina welcomed Andreu’s cock like an old friend. When he was inside her, he leaned up and kissed her warmly, running his fingers through the hair on her scalp. She did the same, then she kissed his neck, savoring his scent, which had something of a woody quality to it.

His penis was thrusting gently inside her now. Andreu was slow and gentle. Christina ran her hands across his back and neck and her fingers through his hair, and when his chest pressed against hers, she felt they were fully united for a brief second, and the spirit of her instinctive, animal passions transferred for the last time from Pol to her new lover. The moment of their bare chests uniting was the moment the residual sexual ties to her long-time sweetheart snapped, even if the emotional bond could never fully be broken.

Andreu thrust against her clitoris, and he made sure to pause occasionally to kiss her, and each time he did they held their gaze, looking deep into each other’s eyes. Gradually, their bond grew. Christina rocked her hips and lifted her legs, and she quite forgot about the creak of the bed as Andreu increased his speed and they clasped each other’s bodies close.

The bed was bouncing, but she was too lost in pleasure to care as her second orgasm built. Although she bit her lip, the squeaking springs announced her orgasm equally effectively, and in the next room, Pol set down the glass he had held to the wall and buried his face in the pillow and wept at the thought of his one true princess being screwed in the very next room and his impotence to prevent it.

Christina came as quietly as she could, biting the sheet to stop herself from crying out. She soon found out that Andreu had no such reserve. By the time she came, he was close, she could sense it in the subtle changes in his facial muscles, the increasingly frantic way he held and grasped her flesh and the way he sped up his stroke, and she closed her eyes, hoping against hope he could keep quiet, but as his cock jerked inside her for the last time and his semen fired out into her, he yelled,

“Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God!”

Never mind Pol in the next room. The people in the next flat would have heard that.

They’d come almost simultaneously, and their sexual bond was sealed. He rained kisses down upon her, and she was more than glad to respond, even as she felt his cock deflate within her.

Christina went to pee afterwards and she glanced at Pol’s door, wondering what, if anything, he had heard. She could only hope he’d had loud music pumping through headphones. Andreu went after her and, to her horror, the two men met in the corridor. She feared a painful conversation, but

“Alright?” and “Evening” were all that passed between the two men she had made love to, and she rolled onto her side and smiled, not regretting the past or fearing the future but wondering what her sexual future had in store for her.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments