Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm

25
10 Comments 10
11.0k Views 11.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The heavy, hot air was almost sufficating as it pressed down on her, beads of sweat shining like little pearls all over her body. Her top and tiny panties clung to her, begging to be removed.

It was late, far too late to still be awake, but Alex couldn’t get to sleep. The heat was too much and the air was so thick it was difficult to breathe. She could hear her own loud breathing, gasping for any source of oxygen. It was the perfect weather for a thunderstorm and she knew it, which sent a shiver of fear running through her. The awesome power of a storm terrified her, the loud rumble of thunder and the shocking brilliance of lightning showing their unstoppable force.

Alex rolled over and closed her eyes, praying for sleep to consume her.

She awoke to an ear-shattering noise, so loud it shook her bedroom window. She shrieked, covering her ears as the thunder crashed like huge drum all around her. It was like a nightmare, unable to make it stop.

The noise quietened to a low, deep rumble, and she turned to the sound of her door opening. Her flatmate was standing there, his face showing a look of concern in the moonlight. He too was covered with sweat, his boxers sticking to his body.

“Jesus, Alex! Are you alright?”

The heat and fear were too much for Alex as she started to sob, her hands once again covering her ears as the thunder began to get louder once more. She felt him sit down on her bed as his arms wrapped around her, softly stroking her back as she began to calm down.

“Thank you, Connor. I just can’t stand it...” she started to say, before the lightning flashed across the sky, making her flinch.

He chuckled, and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

“It’s okay. I know these storms aren’t fun for you at all. You’re a badass the rest of the time, you’re allowed one weakness.”

She laughed, wiping the tears from her eyes. Connor always knew how to make her smile. They’d been strong friends from the moment they met, their instant connection made the flatmate choice so much easier. She was like a cat, affectionate to a point and extremely sarcastic, while he was more like a dog with boundless energy, with an extremely loyal and loving personality. Their differences somehow worked, as they had lived together for nearly two years.

Alex sighed and rested her head into Connor’s shoulder, sniffing a little as he stroked her hair. She loved moments like these, where she could cuddle up to her best friend and let his strong arms wrap around her. He was a lifeguard, broad shouldered and handsome. Freckles dotted all over his body, matching his short auburn hair. He was popular, and seemed to like the tall, typically idiotic blondes. As a short and intellectual redhead, she didn’t think she stood much of a chance.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the soft, delicate movements of his fingers. It was the perfect distraction to the storm, his hand running slowly from the top of her head, down her back and up again. As she began to doze, his fingers applied more pressure as they ran up and down her back, his nails gently grazing her spine. Alex let out a soft moan and Connor smiled, his fingers continuing their relaxing massage. He loved touching her, but he never told her that. She often had a boyfriend, and he knew the boundaries. Alex was single now though and had been for a while, and he was struggling to control his urges as she purred into his neck.

A crack of thunder made Alex bolt upright, digging her nails into his arms in alarm. Lightning lit up the room as they looked at each other, her eyes wide with fear. He could see every freckle on her nose and cheeks, her eyelashes still wet from her tears as she looked into his eyes. They were close, much too close, and he saw her eyes lower onto his lips before she looked at him again.

Alex felt her body shiver in the heat, her body responding to the electricity in the air. She could smell Connor’s sweet aftershave mixed with the warm heat of his body. She wanted him to touch her again, but she wanted him to really touch her. She thought about those fingers grazing over her nipples instead, slicking in and out of her. Her eyes lowered to his lips again, begging him silently to kiss her.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her, and he felt like time stopped as she gently bit her lip. He leaned in slowly, his lips millimetres from hers. He could feel her breath, heavy and warm through her parted lips. It was incredibly hot in that room, Alex could hardly breathe, she was wet, so, so wet all over her body.

“Connor...” she breathed.

His lips crushed against hers as he pulled her onto his lap.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

Her whole body seemed on fire, her nerves so sensitive that every touch sent shivers all over her skin. Alex wrapped her arms around his neck as Connor ran his hands up her waist, his thumbs dipping underneath her top, kissing her fiercely as each thumb found her sensitive nipples. She moaned into his mouth, gripping his hair as he began kneading her breasts. She ground her hips against his hardening cock, making him growl as he pinched her nipples, rolling them between finger and thumb.

“Fuck!” she groaned, leaning her head back as he started to suck and kiss her neck. The heat in the room was intense, and she peeled off her top and threw it to the ground. She wanted him to fuck her, but she loved the incredible feeling of him worshipping her body, sucking her nipples into his mouth as she slid off his boxers and began to rub his thick cock.

Connor leaned forwards, releasing her nipples to kiss her again as he laid her on the bed. Her body shone with sweat and her red hair splayed out across the pillow. He eased her panties down her legs, revealing her wet, swollen pussy just aching to be touched.

“I’ve always wanted to do this to you...” he paused, gazing down at her.

“Do what?” she whispered.

He smiled gently and seductively as he lay down, face close to her thighs. His fingers trailed down her body towards her pussy. One finger slid over her wet clit, making her gasp. Connor looked at her again.

“Make you cum.”

His lips were suddenly on her pussy, tasting her and kissing her passionately as he gripped her thighs. The thunder rumbled overhead as his tongue ran over her clit, making her arch her back in pleasure. She tasted so good, and she looked so fucking sexy as he continued to suck on her clit. Her hands were running through her hair, moaning so loud he could hear it over the rain that started to hammer against the window. He thrust his tongue inside her, making her scream and grip his hair, holding him in place as she rode his tongue through her orgasm.

Panting, she pulled Connor up and kissed him, tasting herself on his tongue.

“Oh, god, fuck me!” she breathed, sliding his cock up and down her wet slit. He grinned, grabbing both her wrists in one hand and holding them above her head.

“With pleasure,” he growled, lining up his cock then pushing it deep inside her pussy in one hard thrust. Alex cried out, wrapping her legs around him as he continued to pin her down, fucking her harder and faster. His hand moved from her waist to her throat, making her moan louder. She loved being dominated, loved the feeling of her flatmate’s cock fucking her as hard as he could, and she spread her legs so he could thrust even deeper inside her. He groaned at the sight of her, this new side of Alex with her legs spread wide, hands above her head and mouth open as she moaned with each thrust, her pussy soaking wet with lust as he slid in and out of her.

“You like it when I do that, don’t you Alex?” he said, watching her bite her lip as he slowed down to slow, hard thrusts, punctuating every other word.

Alex moaned, loving the dirty talk. “Yes, I like it so much!”

“You like it when I suck on your clit?

“Yes!”

“When I pin you down?”

“Yes, god, please!”

“When I fuck your soaking wet pussy?”

“Fuck! Connor, yes!”

He smiled, sliding out of her, rubbing his cock over her clit. She moaned, struggling against his grip on her wrists. She wanted him inside her, no, she needed him. He leaned down, and whispered in her ear.

“Do you want me to fuck you so hard you’ll cum all over me? Say it Alex, tell me and I’ll do it.”

She growled in frustration, “Fuck me Connor, for gods sake, please, make me cum! I want it so much!”

He chuckled. “That’s good enough for me.”

He flipped her over onto her front, pinning her down as he pushed his hard cock inside her, making her cry out. She gripped the covers as he fucked her, each thrust sending her closer to the edge. Yes. Yes. Yes.

“Oh god, don’t stop!” Alex screamed, her orgasm hitting her hard as he slammed into her, thrusting even faster as she tightened around him, gripping his cock as he finally came inside her, their juices running down her thighs.

They collapsed onto the bed, struggling for breath. The storm had stopped, and the rain was gently rolling down the window as they lay together, entwined in an embrace, drifting off to sleep.

Published 
Written by musicandmuffins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments