Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer Camp

"I was volunteered to attend a kid's camp for a week"

39
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"A random story about a camp experience"

I recently took an early retirement from my forty-two-year career. It was a place I worked at since graduating high school and worked my way through the ins and outs of a large corporation. I began as a parts clerk apprentice, taking different courses during my apprenticeship.

When different circumstances or opportunities came around, such as people leaving for various reasons, I advanced upwards until I became a regional manager.

I met my wife through mutual friends, and we’ve been married for thirty-eight years, with no children. We have been our own best friends since we met, and having children wasn’t going to be part of our lives. This was due to my wife’s medical condition, and her doctors advised her against bearing children.

So, we became each our own child, being we never did without anything we wanted.

Our sex life was great and continues now that we’re in our fifties, age-wise.

The first summer since my retirement was approaching and my wife suggested I become a councilor for a youth camp her company sponsored each summer for children ages between twelve and fifteen.

The camp would be located at a beachside camp and would last a week.

I attended a meeting a week after my wife suggested the idea.

There would be a group consisting of ten boys and ten girls. And four councilors consisting of two men and two women, plus a lead councilor; a man who was approximately seventy years old. He was a retired manager from my wife’s company and was part owner of the camp.

The female councilors were named Wendy and Jo Anna, and the other male councilor was named Paul.

Jo Anna was approximately aged sixty-four, while Wendy was in her mid-forties.

Jo Anna was a bit overweight and friendly, with greying hair, while Wendy was attractive with short, chestnut-colored hair and brown eyes.

We introduced ourselves and the lead councilor explained a brief summary of a schedule we’d attempt to follow during the week at camp. Most of the days would be spent at the beach or hitting a few amusement parks, a movie, or shopping.

The day arrived for us to board a charter bus. I asked my wife if she had a hot date to take my place while I was away. She said, “Of course, did you expect anything different?”

I knew I should have bought some hidden cameras.

She laughed at my facial expression, assuring me that nothing of the sort would happen. Then she kissed me before I set off.

Before boarding the bus, the lead councilor pulled me aside and told me the other male councilor, Paul wouldn’t be able to make the trip and asked me if I could handle ten boys.

“This will be an adventure for all eleven of us,” I said, with a bit of uncertainly in my voice.

I looked around for my wife, but she had already left.

The boys I would oversee were standing off to one side and I walked over and introduced myself to them. They sized me up and figured I’d be an easy mark.

Little did they know.

After a half day’s ride, we arrived at the place we would spend the next week. The beach was across the highway and the water was inviting.

The camp consisted of four cabins, one pavilion for dining and gathering, a main office, and a small laundromat.

After we were assigned our cabins, we met up and made our way to the beach. The weather was hot and the sun bright. The camp procured umbrellas and chairs for the camp visitors.

Wendy wore a multi-colored one-piece swimsuit, and I tried not to make my observation too obvious, but she caught my eye and smiled.

The kids we oversaw were having a good time and we had to make sure they used sunscreen and kept hydrated.

That night, after dinner, we gathered everyone and had an introduction meeting at the beach between everyone.

During the session, I sensed everyone was worn down due to the length of the trip and the beach fun. Also, the sound of the surf tends to relax souls and the meeting bored the kids.

I called my wife and as we chatted, I asked her if she knew Jo Anna and Wendy. She said they were the wives of her co-workers. Jo Anna was the wife of one of the salesmen, and Wendy’s husband was her manager.

I asked if her man arrived, but she said no. “You’re funny” she added.

Back at the cabin, I warned the boys that I was a prankster, and I could dish out better than they could if they tried anything. They laughed and sure enough, a couple of boys tried to sneak out later.

HannaLou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaLou

I busted them and asked them to tell me what they were up to. One boy tried to say they were doing nothing. I told them of a time I was at camp when I was their age.

I told them a friend of mine and myself crept over to the girl’s cabin and peeped into a window.

This part is true, as my friend and I saw our first older woman’s tits. But I digress.

The two boys blushed and went back to their cots. I think that’s what they had in mind.

The next two days, we did some more beach things, had afternoon meetings with the kids and attended a movie one night. Also, we had t-shirts airbrushed at a gift shop nearby.

During this time, Wendy and I chatted about our lives and other things.  

The second night, the plan was to create our own Shakespeare play. The kids picked out Romeo and Juliet.

Wendy was wearing a T-shirt she bought at the gift shop and some short, white shorts. I had to admit to myself the whole time we were at the camp if I had an opportunity…

Wendy and I were told there were some costumes in a closet in the pavilion.

While we were searching through the costumes, I was checking out Wendy’s ass, like I had been. A few times, she would take out a costume and ask me what I thought.

Each time, I’d say, “Yeah, that’s nice.”

The third time she asked me about a costume, and I gave her the same reply, she gave me a look, then asked if I were talking about the same thing. I said, “Maybe.”

Wendy laughed and asked me to hold a couple of the costumes while she looked for others.

As I moved closer, she brushed her ass against me as she bent over to pick up an obi that I dropped.

I blurted out, “Oh, wow!”

Wendy seemed to like that and began to tease me some more.

This continued for a few minutes and Wendy saw I was aroused. This seemed to please her, and she patted me on the cheek. The one on the left side of my face.

We brought the costumes out and laid them on a couple of tables, before the kids arrived.

I’m sure Wendy had the same idea as I did, but there wasn’t much of an opportunity to bring that idea to fruition.

At least that evening.

The next day, after breakfast, the older councilor and Jo Anna asked Wendy and me if we would take care of some of the kid’s laundry. They had been taking care of feeding all of us, among some other tasks. So, Wendy agreed that we would help, so they could join the kids at the beach.

I gathered the boy’s things and made it to the laundromat, ahead of Wendy. The laundromat wasn’t large and barely contained three washing machines, three dryers, a small table and two metal folding chairs. It didn’t have any windows, except for the one on the door.

I managed to get two washing machines going and I sat on one of the metal chairs. Wendy arrived, wearing pink gym shorts, and saw I took two of the three washers and put on a fake pout expression.

I smiled, “The early bird gets the worm!”

Wendy laughed, “So do the lucky ones!”

She set some of the girl’s clothes in the available washer, got it going, then put the others beside the washer.

Then, to my surprise, she came over and sat on my lap, facing me.

I put my hands on her hips, she put her arms around my neck, and we kissed.

Wendy leaned back and pulled open her shorts to show me a clean, shaved pussy.

I moaned, “MMMM!”, and got the idea to put her on the washing machine and eat her out.

And I did.

Wendy began to moan and soon began to have an orgasm. I sensed this and began to lick her faster and harder. When I began to use my fingers, she climaxed harder and squealed in pleasure.

Then, I stood, dropped my shorts as Wendy leaned back and I slowly inserted my hard cock in her. As I began to push myself in, Wendy tightened and squeezed me good.

I managed to thrust myself for a good minute, then the washing machine went into the spin cycle.

Apparently, the load in the washer was unbalanced and it began to rock and shake. That added to the pleasure and didn’t take me long to shoot my load.

Wendy began to laugh when the spin cycle started. After I climaxed, as we put our shorts back on, she asked if I had ever experienced something like that.

I had to admit, that was the first time.

We managed to get the kid’s clothes cleaned and dried before the kids returned for lunch.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments