Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tempting Temp - pt 1

13
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Work became considerably more cheerful with the arrival of Julie. For months I had been sleeping through my job at the office, watching the clock, sleeping through the months. I had just graduated and was working a dead end job to pay the rent whilst my girlfriend Emily was studying her post-grad.

One Monday morning I was shuffling in late when I noticed someone new sitting across the large office. From the view of her back she had straight brown hair to her shoulders and an enticingly curvy figure which peaked my interest. All day I kept looking over and was pleasantly greeted with the view of her pretty face with large brown eyes, and also her luscious curvy body. 

After a couple of days of my distant admiring, my interest seemed to be getting worse rather than subsiding. I started to invent reasons to for going over to her side of the office, just being near her seemed to set of all sorts of emotions in me. Her small five ft four body seem to be packed with such large delights it was making me start to swoon and when I saw her smile or laugh it only made my yearning grow. Every day she'd come in a new outfit which my expert eyes feasted on, imagining the size of her naked breasts and sexy, curved bum. At night, when I closed my eyes, I saw her there and my fertile imagination soon stirred up a whole gallery of images of her naked, indulging me.

At the end of the week it was the norm to all decamp to the pub for a few drinks after work. I was desperately hoping that she would be there. I was chatting with a few male colleagues and very soon, as men do, the subject of the new amply proportioned temp Julie came up. Using my usual subtle questioning I managed to find out she was married but had no kids and was twenty four years old from London. 

I was somewhat numbed by the news she was married as I had let my fantasies get the better of me all day, so I adjourned to the bar to get some drinks in whilst I hastily adjusted my fantasies to include her marital status - luckily within milliseconds I had her pictured naked with a wedding ring on, up to her usual sensual activities, so no problems there.

As I reached the bar I noticed her there chatting to two female colleagues. I mustered all of my steely nerve and asked if the ladies wanted drinks, she turned and I looked into her eyes for the first time and my legs almost buckled, I found myself almost tripping over my words. Jane introduced Julie to me saying "and this is James, who we all like but he is spoken for" I blushed as she smiled at me. I have always felt comfortable around women except if I started to take a liking for them in which case I could be reduced to a stumbling idiot. I have a slim body and a face that seemed to be pleasant enough to the ladies, so I was more used to girls hitting on me saving myself from my own inept shyness and rubbish chat-up lines.

After getting a round of drinks I joined the three ladies and started to relax a little as the drink took its effect and the conversation was kept at a gentle, humorous level. I kept looking at Julie without catching her eyes and tried my best not to allow my eyes to caress over her amazing chest, but was caught by Jane who giggled at me but thankfully didn't mention it. The evening progressed with people drifting away into the night and increasingly I was left with Julie.

We chatted for a long time about our lives and interests and as I listened my eyes would look at her warm eyes and her succulent lips. She came across as very intelligent and funny which only drew me in further. She had hardly talked at all about her husband but seemed keenly interested in my relationship with my girlfriend Emily. I explained we had met at University and were now living together but that things had become stale since we had moved to London and in fact she was spending the weekend back at her parents. She smiled and said she was a silly girl if she left me all alone in London for a weekend and again her smile cut right through me. 

I was about to reply when the barman rang for last orders. We were both shocked at how the time had passed so quick. She got up to visit the ladies and room and allowed my eyes to feast once more on her buxom body. She was wearing a tight black skirt which showed off her bum as she walked, a white blouse and black cardigan affording only a slight view off her bounteous treasures.

I had fantasized about being unfaithful to Emily and did flirt form time to time but something was very different now. My senses were heightened, I realized that by now I was quite drunk but even taking this into consideration I felt sure there was a mutual attraction here and as she came back I felt compelled to seize the moment......

Julie sat down as I tried to look at her in the eye and not let my gaze dip into her chest. She has very large brown eyes which seemed to twinkle. She said that it was a shame the pub was closing as she was enjoying the evening greatly and I steadied myself and said our apartment was only a ten minute walk away and she was welcome to come and drink some wine.

She looked at me and smiled "what sort if a girl do you think I am James?" I felt the ground opening up before me as she laughed, "got you silly boy, I'd love another drink".

We walked back slowly, chatting, the cool air sobering me up a little, we chatted again about relationships and people at work and quickly we got to our small apartment. I let her go up the stairs to apartment first and was greeted with the beautiful sight of her bum swaying in her skirt as she ascended.

I poured us both generous glasses of wine and I sat next to her on our one couch, keeping a slightly respectful few inches distance from her.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

I could almost feel her warmth on me as we chatted, I soon started to loose the thread of the conversation as I became steadily more enchanted by her. She kept smiling at me, and playing with her dark hair. I asked her if she wanted a top-up and she smiled, looking me directly in the eyes "I'd prefer a kiss silly boy" and leant over and kissed me slowly. My heart almost exploded out of my chest as I shifted next to her and as we kissed I slid my arms around her waist pulling her to me. I knew this was all wrong but nothing could stop me from falling off the cliff. 

Our kissing became more urgent as our tongues danced together, my hand brushing through her hair, my other stroking her back.

She was moaning slightly as I caressed her hair and I broke the kiss to whisper in her ear, "God I want you Julie."

She sighed deeply, "Good because I decided to have you weeks ago."

Her hands unbuttoning my shirt and rubbing my chest.

"Mmm let me unwrap you," she purred as she pulled of my shirt and started to kiss my chest and nipples.

My hands ruffled through her hair then fumbled to ease off her cardigan, before cupping her tremendous breasts.

"Mmm I think you like those don't you James?" she teased as I moaned as the sensation of holding her chest. 

We started kissing again passionately as her hands started to stroke my crotch, I couldn't speak the sensation taking control of my brain. I slip one hand down her chest and starting stroking her thigh, slipping slowly up her skirt, until I felt she had stockings on as the smooth silk gave way to bare soft skin. She moaned as I let my fingers slowly trace up to her panties, lightly circling them. Her hand was still brushing my cock through my trousers as she traced the outline of my swollen cock head.

We kissed like that for maybe two or three minutes just caressing and kissing when she moaned "take me to bed now baby, I need you right now". We slowly got up still kissing and I led her to the bed, I lay her on her back and as I eased off my trousers and boxers, she pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her trimmed pussy, its lips glistening at me as she parted her generous, milky thighs.

I went to kiss her legs when she moaned, "No baby I need you in me now."

So I slid up her body holding my throbbing cock until I was on top of her, my cock positioned at her moistness. I kiss her as I pushed my cock inside her slowly, we both moaned as we became locked together. The sensation of entering her flowed through me as she opened her legs wider allowing me to push deep in her. "mmm my baby boy is quite a man" she moaned as I pushed all of my straining cock inside, her pussy yielding to my thick shaft.

I was glad I had been drinking as I knew sober I would have cum so quickly, each thrust in her causing electricity to flow from my shaft through my body. Her soft, generous curves beneath me, we kissed and moaned as I moved inside her heavenly body, her legs wrapping themselves around my waist.

We moved together, her moaning, "Mmm yes my baby just like that."

Which spurred me on, pumping faster and as deep as I could, my cock felt as hard as it has ever done inside her, my whole body throbbing. Her moaning quickened as she bit her lower lip.

"Oh fuck James you are going make me cum," she blurted out with some surprise.

I started to fuck her harder, my cock like a piston, my whole body lost her as she started to cry out "fuck yes, yesssss" I felt her pussy start to tighten and ripple on my shaft.

"Yes James don't stop my baby," she cried, the sensation of her pussy milking my cock caused my brain to fuse and I felt my whole body start to tingle as my cock erupted deep in her.

"Oh shit your cumming too baby, yes cum for me," she cried as I pumped wave after wave of my hot seed in her womb, I stared at her beautiful face racked with an intense orgasm as I thrust deep and hard, "God I felt you cum then," she moaned at the force of my ejaculation.

I slumped down on her, both breathing hard, kissing, my cock still oozing my cum in her. "Oh god Julie," I panted.

"Oh baby," she replied as I lay on her, her hands stroking my hair.

"I think we needed that," she giggled.

I pulled out of her and lay by her side, she purred as her hand wrapped around my erection, I slid my hand to cup her pussy.

"Ooo be careful baby" she whispered, "I'm always so sensitive afterwards."

My hand brushed her still enlarged clit, and I lightly stoked it. She moaned out in pleasure. I smiled at her and stroked it again and again she moaned out in pleasure. 

"Ooo James that actually feels so good still," she said almost puzzled.

I started to caress and lightly rub her clitty as she moaned more and more, quickening as she started to writhe her body.

"Oh you naughty boy, what are you doing?" she purred as I slipped two fingers inside her soaked pussy, my thumb caressing her clitty.

I slickly fingered her staring into her eyes as she moaned and purred, soon she cried out, "Oh god I'm cumming again."

And to her seeming surprise her pussy clamped down on my fingers as another orgasm wracked her body. Breathlessly she kissed me after she had regained some composure.

"Bloody hell, that's never happened before, you are so clever my baby."

My fingers still in her I moved them very slowly as she kissed me again, once again moaning slightly, she let out a loud laugh, "God it still feels so good you naughty boy," as I tenderly fingered her. "Do you do this to all the ladies?" she purred out.... to be continued....

Published 
Written by yourneighboursson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments