Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thoughts in My Head

"Inspired by my friend from lush"

4
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was a long, frustrating day at the office. I hit the gym after work to blow off some steam and get my mind off the day’s events. As I work out, my thoughts wander to her sexy, curvy body. Thick strong legs, nice round ass, and soft full breasts that feel so tender in my hands. Her body is not petite, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. She is my ultimate idea of voluptuous perfection in a woman. I think about how rough she likes it, and the bruises and marks I have left on her body. I can almost hear her begging for more. It drives my work out even harder.

The thoughts of what I would do to her stream from my head to the text message I send her. As I hit the shower, I hear her response come through my phone, making me stroke my cock while the hot water pours over me. I can feel my aggression building as I dry off and check my phone. “I’m ready” is all she wrote, leaving me to imagine how ready she really is for me. I quickly dress and head toward her, knowing I won’t be clothed for long. I know where she will be and what she will want.

When I arrive, I walk through the front door and straight to her bedroom. She is standing there in nothing but a thin white tank top and white cotton panties. As I look her over, I notice her erect nipples and the crotch of her panties, which are visibly wet already. She looks so amazing and innocent, but I know she is not waiting for my soft touch. I give her a sinister grin as I rush towards her. I go to grab her up off the floor, but she jumps on me and bites me on my neck just hard enough to drive me crazy. I turn and pin her against the wall as our mouths lock in a deep, hard kiss. My hands dig into her waist, and I grind my hips against her as she wraps her legs around me.

Releasing her from the wall, she is locked on to me as I move toward the bed. I grab her just under the arms and toss her down on to the bed. Falling back onto the sheets, she moans and rubs her wet crotch through her panties. I grab her legs and pull her closer to me. Leaning over, I grab her thin tank top with both hands and rip it open. She squeals from the shock of it. Lifting my shirt, she grabs my nipples and pulls them hard. Her nails send shocks through my body. I finish removing my shirt to give her full access to my chest. Her nails dig into my chest making me groan, and I grab her hands and pin them against the bed. My mouth falls to her breast, and I rake my teeth over her nipples. Continuing my assault of her chest, I kiss and bite up to her neck, driving her crazy. Her body squirms under me and she tries frantically to get her hands free. I release her from my grip, allowing her hands to pull my mouth from her body.

Pushing my head downward toward her pussy, she raises her legs up and spreads them open.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

I know what she wants. My hands grasp her thighs, firmly pinning them up, as I move down to her dripping wetness. My lips brush along the outside of her panties, and I bite at them softly. I brace one arm up across both legs, and the other grabs her panties at the crotch. With one hard yank her panties rip off and she lets out a yelp. I look up at her, realizing I might have hurt her. She smiles back me in reassurance, bites her lip, and spreads her legs wide for me. I push her legs back and lightly rub my tongue along her wet lips. She responds by pushing up to meet my mouth and shoving my head into her with her hands. I suck her lips hard and find her clit with my tongue. She moans deeply and starts to buck, as I work two fingers deep into her. Her legs start to shake as her orgasm hits her and she screams loudly. Her warm juices run into my mouth, and her taste stirs my desire for her even more. I pull off her and let her come down, watching her body take in the pleasure.

Without warning, I grab her hips, flip her over, and pull her ass up. Pulling out my cock, I rub it up and down her wet pussy. She pushes her ass back at me, and I respond by smacking her firmly on the ass. I position my cock at her entrance, and again she pushes her ass back at me. Smacking her ass again, I push hard into her and she lets out a muffled grunt, burying her head into the bed.

Deep inside her, I begin pounding her hard from behind. The sounds of her ass smacking my pelvis, tangled with her moans and sighs make me drive even harder as I grab her hips. She starts rubbing her clit as I fuck her hard, wanting to climax again. I can feel my own orgasm building and fuck her with everything I have. I feel her spasm around my cock, and she screams loudly as her body shakes. With my final thrust, I let out a deep growl and fill her with my cum. She collapses down onto the bed and I lay next to her on my back. I close my eyes to take in what just took place.

After several minutes, I hear her start to stir. I look up, but she pushes my head back down. She moves down my body and takes my soft cock into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth and her soft lips awaken my erection. Taking all of me each time, she works up and down my cock, sometimes dragging her teeth up my shaft. Knowing I am close, she buries my cock deep in her throat. I can’t take any more and release my load as she swallows every bit.

I pull her up next to me, and we both doze off completely drained and satisfied.

Published 
Written by rwinston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments