Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Way He Makes Me Feel

"He is the love of my life... and an added perk, the best sex ever"

1
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
837 words 837 words
This boy. Almost 22 years old. The most gorgeous person on the planet. The things that he has gone through in life, I can't help but admire him. He is persistent, dedicated and passionate. And I can't help but add, the best sex ever.

The way he kisses me is like a drug. I can't get enough of his lips and it makes my head spin to kiss him. The gentle way he bites my lip and meets my tongue. But that kissing can get rough and passionate in the heat of the moment. His soft kisses on my neck and behind my ear are my favourite. The way that he nibbles on my earlobe, and works his way down, kissing my neck and chin and collarbone.

He takes off my shirt in such a way that he thinks that I am beautiful. He caresses my stomach and undoes my bra, grasping at my breasts. He continues kissing my neck and works his way down to my chest. He sucks on my nipples and plays with them with his tongue while he grabs my other one. I am shy about my body, but when he is working on my nipples I forget why I was ever insecure in the first place.

After a while, he works his way down my body, with his hands along with his mouth. He gently pushes my legs apart and starts to kiss up the inside of my thigh. I love this feeling so much. He kisses back down and spends a little bit of time right where my vagina meets my leg. It makes me squirm, wanting more. He finally puts his tongue on my vagina, right in the folds, licking me up and down. He licks around my vagina, hitting me in all of the best spots. His fingers caress and probe my vagina while he sucks on my clit perfectly. Sucking and licking, gently biting it. He pushes in and out of my vagina, and moves his fingers back and forth when he is inside of me, making me squirm.

His skill in this area makes me orgasm quickly. I reach out and grab the sheets and his amazingly soft hair, pushing him into me and needing some release from my powerful orgasm. As it is subsiding, I touch his face, bringing him closer to me. I kiss him then and push my pelvis into his. It is torturing me now, and I want nothing more than to have him inside of me immediately.

KimberlyDiazz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyDiazz



I grab his beautiful, long penis and push it inside of me. I can't describe how this makes me feel. Whole in some way, his amazing penis filling me perfectly. I moan a little because it feels so amazing. I wrap my legs around his waist because I know he likes this. He starts out slowly, thrusting into me and kissing me deeply. Eventually we speed up, pushing against each other's bodies, both of us feeling euphoric.

I pull one leg up higher and leave the other one extended, because I love the way it feels inside my vagina. The fit feels so tight as he hits the inside of my vagina with a perfect force right at the perfect angle. After a short time of this penetration, I can feel the waves or orgasm roll over me, making me moan with pleasure. I reach and grab his back, clawing at him as the orgasm takes over. I look up into his eyes, that burn with desire and I know I will never get enough of him.

I spin around, and we are now spooning each other, his dick reaching up inside of me powerfully. He kisses my neck and grabs my breast, bringing me close to orgasm again. After a short time, we roll over, him now on top of me from behind. I spread my legs but let my clit be pushed up against the bed, feeling his cock deep inside of me. I push up so he is now kneeling, pounding into me from behind. I push back against him and arch my back so I can feel him in the deepest parts of me. He grabs my hair as I orgasm again. This time I reach around and grab his leg, pulling him near me.

I spin around again, and after him pushing into me again while we are kissing, I can feel him slow down to a stop and I can tell that he has cum. I reach up and brush the hair from his face as he pulls his hard, wet dick out of my vagina.

We wrap ourselves up in each other, a tangle of arms and legs. We lay like this for a while, as I try to take in the beauty of him. He plays with my hair and looks into my eyes. He whispers "I love you" for the hundredth time, and I realize, again, that he is the best decision that I have ever made. 

Published 
Written by starchild
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors