Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Number

"A wrong number leads to a chance meeting and a night of incredible sex."

35
18 Comments 18
12.0k Views 12.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words
I picked up my cell phone and answered it without looking at the display. A sobbing, female voice said, “Daddy?” Being that I had no children, I responded, “I’m not your Dad. I think you have the wrong number.”

“Sorry,” she sobbed. “Pardon me, I’ll try again.”

A few moments later, my phone rang again.

A considerably calmer voice replied to my ‘Hello?’ with, “Oh, no. Did I misdial again?”

I said, “That’s OK. You misdialed twice now and got me both times. It bothers me to hear a girl cry. You’re obviously distraught about something. Is there anything I can do to help? Can I look up a number or anything for you?”

“It’s just an end to a real shitty day. My car broke down this morning for the second time this week and it made me late to work again. Then at the end of the day, I was fired for being tardy two times in less than a week. So I’ve lost my job, my car is dead, I can’t get a hold of anyone for a ride and to top it off, apparently my Dad changed his number.”

“Look I’m a trustworthy guy and like I said I hate to see a girl cry. Where are you?”

“I’m in front of Ryan’s Sports Bar.”

“That’s less than 3 miles from my house, would you let me pick you up and drive you home? It would make me feel better and it sounds like you could really use the help. It’s no trouble and I could stand to generate a little good Karma."

She said, “Well, if you’re sure. I hate to impose.”

I said, “Nonsense, I’ll be there in 5 minutes or so. Watch for a blue ’72 Corvette convertible.”

In a tone of relief, she said, “OK, by the way, name is Calleigh. My friends call me Cal.”

I said, “OK, Cal. My name is Richard; my friends call me Rick. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

I went out my garage and climbed behind the wheel of my ‘Vette and took off for the bar. I pulled into the lot and saw a girl earnestly looking at my car as I pulled into a parking space.

She walked over to the car and said, “Rick? I’m Cal .”

I was speechless. The tall goddess standing before me had it all. Obviously, being either a server or bartender, she was dressed quite provocatively and her skintight hip-huggers worn with sneakers did absolutely nothing to mask her long, slender legs and nice ass. The shiny burgundy top with a bit of sparkling gold brocade she had on was cut very low, revealing just a tiny glimpse of the lacy black bra worn underneath that forced her substantial boobs up and together, creating a cleavage 2 nd to none I’d ever seen in person. It was also snug enough around her torso that her flat belly looked almost sunken in comparison to her boobs. To top it all off, she had blonde wavy hair with strawberry highlights down well past her bra strap and it almost looked as though it was wind-blown from either a helmet-less ride on a bike or riding in a convertible. Her eyes were almost the same shade of Briar Blue as my Corvette and when she smiled, it melted my heart. And I still hadn’t spoken.

She said, “You are Rick, right?”

I said, “Yes, I’m Rick, it’s a pleasure meeting you Cal. I’m sorry I didn’t speak at first, but I lost my ability to speak the moment I saw you. My God, you’re a beautiful woman, Cal. Your husband or boyfriend is a lucky guy.”

“Well thank you, Rick, if I had one or the other, I might let him know about the nicest compliment I’ve been paid recently that didn’t contain any vulgar references or wasn’t just a thinly veiled, unimaginative pick-up line from some jerk only interested in gettin’ into my drawers. But, you know as much as I hate all those ass-grabbing, redneck jerks and their vulgar come-ons, I’m gonna miss that job. I did really well in tips there.”

I said, “So do you have any work options?”

“Not really. I have to find something soon though; my savings are going to go fast.”

I got out of my seat and walked with Cal around to the passenger door. She had to be 5 foot 9 or 10 in her sneakers as she was within 3 or 4 inches of my 6 foot 2 tall frame. I helped her in then went back and sat down in the driver’s seat.

I pulled out to the entrance and said, “Which way do we go?”

She said, “I don’t even care. You wouldn’t want to just go for a drive or hang out a while, would you? I really don’t feel like being home alone right now and you seem like a good listener.”

“What are the chances you’d let me take you to my house where I could fix dinner for us so we could talk and get to know each other a little better?”

“You’ve already shown yourself to be gallant, a gentleman and unlike so many guys who hit on me, you’re actually good looking and ‘height appropriate’ for me. There aren’t that many single guys who would be taller than me when I wear heels. You are single, right?”

“Very single. No wives, girlfriends, fuck-buddies or clingy one night stands hanging around at all.”

“Well then, I guess I’d feel safe going to your house. You’ll make sure I get home safe and sound whenever I decide it’s time to go, right?”

I pulled out and headed toward home and said, “You let me know when you need to go home, and I’ll make sure you get there.”

We talked along the short drive to my house and I opened the wrought iron gate securing my driveway with my remote.

Looking at the huge 2-1/2 story house, Cal ’s eyes got big and she said, “Who all lives here?”

I said, “Just me. I don’t even have any pets unless you count the occasional toad or lizard that finds its way into my pool cage.”

“Ooh, you’ve got a pool?”

“Yep, a hot tub too.”

“I think misdialing my Dad’s number is going to end up being one of the most fortunate mistakes I’ve ever made.”

I pulled up under a covered ‘turn-around’ where the car would be out of the sun, walked around to Cal ’s door, and opened it for her. She got out and we walked side by side up to the big double entry doors. A good friend of mine did custom tile work in expensive homes and the first thing visitors to my home saw as they entered was a huge 6 foot in diameter hand-laid marble ‘rosette’ on the floor in the foyer. Rather than a ‘kit’ or pre-set rosette, my friend Ken meticulously hand laid each piece one at a time; some of which were only a half inch square.

Calleigh looked at it and said, “That’s beautiful!”

I told her how it was done by my friend then led her back toward the kitchen where I offered her a soft drink. She accepted a can of 7-up, I grabbed a can of Pepsi and offered her the nickel tour. I led her out to the pool cage first then showed her around the lanai. We walked up to the pool. While keeping her legs straight, she bent over at the waist and reached the 3 or 4 inches below the bull-nose edge tiles to the water’s surface. She commented on how warm it was and I mentally edited my earlier observation about her nice ass – this woman had a magnificent ass! She slowly stood up again while looking over her shoulder where she saw me looking at her ass. I was worried she might have disliked my looking at her that way, but the expression on her face led me to believe that she appreciated my gaze.

“Anytime you feel like enjoying a dip in the pool, give me a call. I think you’ve got my number.”

“I figured out how that happened, by the way. My Dad’s cell phone is in the 239 area code and yours is in the 941 area code. I’d recently got a new phone and with my old one, I could just dial the 7 digits and reach him. Apparently, your numbers are the same except for area code and my new phone reaches your number instead of his unless I add the area code.”

I said, “That’s good. I know if I had such a beautiful daughter, I’d make sure she never had any trouble contacting me. I’m glad you got that worked out. Did you talk to him?”

“Yeah, I did when I figured out the problem. He offered to pick me up but I told him I arranged for a ride already – I’m glad I stuck with that plan, now.”

I led her through the rest of the first floor, showed her the second floor guest rooms and my master bedroom suite on the top floor. On the way back downstairs, she asked why a single guy needed so much space. I explained that I was an only child from a family with old money and had a nice big home when I was growing up and it just seemed to be the natural choice. I also figured that someday, if I found my Miss Right, I might have a family and need the space.

“I kinda figured you were going for a ‘Charlie Harper’ thing. I take it you are looking to settle down someday?”

I said, “I have been for years, but it seems every girl I meet is looking for an organic ATM machine instead of a romantic relationship. I’m the kind of guy who wants to make love all night long; most of the girls I’ve met are just looking to scratch an itch.”

She said, “Every time I meet a new guy I keep hoping he’s my Mr. Right, too. Do you consider yourself a romantic?”

“More than not, yeah. I enjoy sitting on a beach watching the sun sink into the Horizon, cuddling on a couch under a light blanket watching a movie with a bowl of popcorn, or just listening to music. I want the kind of relationship where we kiss as we pass each other in a hall, walk arm in arm when we’re cruising the mall, and fall asleep every night in each other’s arms.”

I looked at her waiting for a response, but she set her can of soda on my counter, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. We made out until she realized how aroused I was becoming.

She backed away, looked down and said, “Glad I’m not the only one!”

“The idea of you being with me can’t possibly excite you as much as the idea of me being with you excites me.”

“Wanna bet?”

She took my hand and slipped it down the hollow that formed by her hipbones keeping the front of her jeans from being tight against her slightly sunken belly. Down she forced it, and beneath her panties and further down until my middle finger tip reached her labia and found the wetness she eluded to. I rubbed her clit as I withdrew my hand eliciting a drawn-out moan from her.

She in turn rubbed my erection through my cargo shorts and said, “Fuck dinner, I want you Rick, I want you like I’ve never wanted any other man. Can we go somewhere and fuck or …?”

I said, “I want you too, but I want to do it right. Let’s go upstairs.”

We ran up the stairs removing our clothes as we went. I damn near broke my neck tripping over my cargo shorts as I was trying to remove them. Calleigh chuckled at my clumsiness and managed to remove her skinny-legged hip huggers much more gracefully. I was now in my boxers and she was wearing a pair of black lo-rise, lacy ‘booty-short’ style panties.

We stood there next to the bed appraising each other and I said, “I hope you like oral sex!”

She reached for my now nearly fully aroused cock and said, “I can’t wait to wrap my lips around this.”

I said, “That will be nice, but I was actually trying to let you know I can’t wait to bury my face between your legs!”

She said, “I just know this is gonna be great!”

I had her sit down then got down on my knees in front of her and started nuzzling her crotch taking in the heady aroma of her aroused pussy. I slowly removed her panties and found myself looking at a bare pussy, engorged labia and her well-defined clit.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I went straight to the tiny appendage and twirled my tongue around the nub, causing Calleigh to moan and grow incredibly wet as she held her knees up to improve my access. I used my right thumb to rub the clit as I moved my tongue down to lick the length of her slit. She was now moaning continually and grabbed my head with both hands, pulling my face in tighter, increasing the pressure I was applying to her pussy. Under her moaning I heard a ‘I’m gonna come’ then Calleigh screamed, gushed profusely and pulled my face to hers.

She kissed me hard then said, “I love the way you eat my pussy! I hope that wasn’t the last time I get to feel that.”

I said, “I hope that wasn’t the last time you let me do that.”

“Is that an offer?”

“Yeah, I could get used to eating you.”

She pulled me up onto the bed and got up on all fours over my legs facing me. Using her tongue, she licked around the circumference and length of the rock hard organ, leaving a thin coating of saliva wherever her tongue touched. She then twirled her tongue around the sensitive ridge causing me to moan and jerk uncontrollably. She then grabbed my cock at the base and landed a well-aimed bit of spittle from her mouth on the tip of my cock. She raised her eyes and while her gaze was locked on mine, she lowered her mouth over my cock in one long smooth motion not stopping until her lips could move no further and the head of it had reached the tight confines of her throat. She held it there for a moment then gradually let nearly out of her mouth where she again ran her tongue around the head before deep-throating me again. After several repeats of this, I was ready to come.

“If you keep that up, you’re going to end up with a mouthful of cum!”

She said, “You better be able to get it up again so you can fuck me then.”

She then bobbed up and down on the top few inches with her mouth while stroking the balance in a spiral fashion and a moment later, my cock erupted in her mouth. She kept going until I was drained, then sucking hard, lifted her head until my cock made a ‘popping’ sound as it escaped her lips. She locked her eyes on mine and opened her mouth, displaying the huge pool of cum inside. She was shocked when I pulled her face to mine before she had a chance to swallow and we shared the cum in her mouth during a prolonged French kiss.

I said, “Calleigh, that was hands down without a doubt, the most mind-blowing blowjob I’ve ever been on the receiving end of.”

She said, “I figured if I put in 110 percent, I’d have a better chance of getting you to eat me again and kissing me before I swallowed your cum was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I think it gave me another little orgasm!”

I said, “I’m ready whenever you are. I could eat you for hours.”

She said, “Do you allow skinny dipping in your pool?”

I said, “Sure, although I’ve never been so anxious to get a naked girl into my pool before.”

She said, “Why don’t we take a dip before round two?

I didn’t say anything, I just stood up and took her by the hand and walked downstairs with our fingers interlaced. We share a couple kisses along the way and by the time we made it to the pool cage, we had our arms around each other's waist.

I kissed her and said, “Please tell me you don’t have to go home tonight. Tell me we get to sleep in each other’s arms. I can’t stand the idea of making love to you then not being able to wake up and have your face be the first thing I see in the morning.”

She kissed me and said, “I’ll stay until you ask me to go.”

We jumped into the pool and ended up spending more time making out than we did swimming. While doing some groping, she was pleased to find me aroused once more.

Gripping my erection, she said, “I’m glad you are able to get it up so easily for me. I think I’m gonna have fun with this fella.”

I said, “Give me a little rest after round 2. With your oral skills and looking at that sexy body, I’m not convinced 2 is my limit. Have you ever looked at yourself naked?”

She said, “Of course! I guess I just don’t think I’m as sexy as you seem to think I am.”

We decided to head back upstairs for round 2. I grabbed a couple towels out of the warming bins built into the hot tub shell and we dried off on the way up the stairs. We agreed to eat each other on the bed for a while, even though I was ready to go and Calleigh was still sopping wet. We got on our sides and I lifted the leg furthest from the bed and started by licking her clit with the flat of my tongue. She began leisurely sucking on my cock, occasionally deep throating it in an effort to maintain my erection, as opposed to coaxing another orgasm out of me. As her clit became engorged, I gripped it between my teeth, insulated with my lips, gently tugged on it, and shook it back and forth, which made it grow even harder. I pulled back its little hood, began sucking on her clit and inserted one, then two fingers in her pussy. I found her ‘G’ spot and massaged it as I continued sucking on her clit and a massive orgasm swept over her entire body, shaking it to its core.

As it waned, I gently began licking up the evidence of her orgasm but she pulled me back up to her face where we kissed again then she said, “I need this cock inside me, fuck me Rick, fuck me now.”

I said, “Is it OK if I want to ‘make love’ to you instead? If you want, we can ‘fuck’ tomorrow.”

She said, “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m going to want to fuck you again tomorrow, too.”

I got between her legs practically lying on her body and the end of my cock seemed to be lined up perfectly. I felt the hot, wet opening and pushed. I met a bit of resistance as the part just behind the head reached her opening. I wanted to pull back a bit to make another attempt at entering her, but she was trying to push back against me so my maneuver was ineffective. I started to push again and my cock slipped in nearly half way, then up to my balls on the next thrust.

She moaned and said, “Oh, my God, that feels so good Baby.”

I said, “I don’t think I’ve been in a tighter pussy since I was still in high school.”

We kept moving at a slow pace and as our pleasure increased and our orgasms approached, Calleigh lifted her legs up around my waist and used them to pull me in harder and faster. I reached the pace she seemed to want and started fucking her harder yet.

She then moved her legs up onto my shoulders and begged me, “Hard, Rick. Fuck me hard and make me come. I’m so close!”

I did as she asked and when I announced that I had reached the point of no return, she screamed, “I’m coming! Yes, yes, yes, that’s it right there, I’m coming.”

Her orgasm caused contractions in her pussy and took me over the edge. As we lay there enjoying the aftermath of our orgasms, she said, “I can’t believe how close that was! We almost came together.”

I said, “Actually, I started coming the moment I felt your pussy contract. Your pussy feels incredible, Cal .”

She said, “It hasn’t got much use lately.”

We lay there kissing until my cock slipped out of her pussy and I said, “You know a great way to finish off the night? We could take a nice shower to rinse all this sweat and sex off our bodies then while you dry your hair, I’ll change the bedding so we can sleep in nice, crisp sheets later.”

She said, “I’d love to take a shower with you, I need to get the Chlorine out of my hair or it turns to straw. Do you have a blow-dryer? Otherwise it will take forever.”

I said, “Sure, I’ve even got a brand new brush in there that’s never been used. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I think it would be fun to take a shower with my lover.”

“You make it sound like you’ve never taken a shower with a guy before!”

“Actually I haven’t. I’ve never been with a guy anywhere that had a shower comfortable enough for two people. It’s hard enough standing in a bathtub while showering, let alone making room for a second person. Do we have to stand in a bathtub to take a shower together?

I said, “Follow me, I think you’re going to like this.”

I led Calleigh into the master bathroom and she took in the view, the sunken Jacuzzi tub, easily large enough for two, the commode, the big marble-topped vanity with two sinks and a big mirror that went from end to end of the vanity and from the backsplash all the way to the ceiling. Then I had her turn where she could see the big all marble walk-in shower. It was about 6 feet wide, 10 feet long with a waist-high polished brass ‘grab bar’ along each long wall and had a total of 7 adjustable spray heads, 2 on each of the long walls and 3 overhead in a line down the center. Each one could be ‘aimed’, turned on or off independently, had spray and massage settings and to top it off, incorporated a heat on demand hot water system – as long as the electricity is on, I couldn’t run out of hot water. I generally used just one of the spray heads for ordinary showering, but the multiple head options were great if I was showering with a friend.

Calleigh said, “Wow, I didn’t expect this. It’s huge!”

“Think it will be comfortable enough for both of us?”

She said, “I think it would be comfortable enough for a crowd!”

I opened up all 7 spray heads, turned on the water, which reached temperature almost instantly, then held Calleigh’s hand as I helped her into the shower. We washed each other’s hair first, Calleigh’s felt like silk as I applied the shampoo and worked it into her scalp, and then she washed mine. We lathered each other up with comments like ‘I think this spot needs a little cleaning’ or ‘this spot is dirty’ and before she knew it, ‘Little Rick’ was standing at attention again.

Calleigh said, “I thought you were kidding about 2 not being your limit!”

I said, “So, if you’ve never showered with a guy, I guess that means you’ve never had shower sex, either?”

She said, “Not until tonight – can I assume you’re suggesting it? What do you want me to do?”

I said, “Stand about two feet away from the wall, bend over and hold the brass rail then arch your back – I’ll take care of everything else.”

She did what I suggested then I got down behind her on my knees and managed to reach her clit with my tongue. After licking it and her pussy a while, she was really turned on and begged me to stand so I could fill her pussy with my cock again. I stood up and slipped inside her amazingly tight pussy again. I held her hips as we fucked and her cries of pleasure reverberated over the sound of the shower spray.

She said, “Right there Rick, just like that, this feels soooo good. You’re gonna make me come again.”

I said, “I’m not there yet, Baby. But go ahead and come. Making you come is my new favorite hobby.”

I started pounding away as hard as I could and Calleigh seemed to be fine tuning her position in what I believe was an effort to have my cock nail her ‘G’ spot with each thrust. She was no longer speaking, just making guttural noises.

I felt her body tense up, shudder slightly then she screamed, “Oh, God. I’m coming!”

I felt her pussy contract around my cock and the orgasm I wasn’t expecting quite yet came over me like a tornado. I plunged balls deep in Calleigh’s pussy while stream after stream of my hot cum coursed into her body. Calleigh stood up straight with my cock still inside her, rotated her torso and neck then kissed me.

She said, “I’ve read about lovers like you, but I thought it was pure fiction. What would I have to do for this to become a regular thing, Rick?”

I said, “That’s easy! Fall in love with me the same way I’m falling in love with you and we can enjoy nights like this until we grow old together.”

We kissed again and Calleigh said, “And to think, I found you all because of a wrong number.”

This was an idea for a collaboration with my good friend 'N', another author. It didn't work for our project, so I gave it a shot myself. Enjoy!

Published 
Written by TheGulfCoaster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments