Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The yes man part 3

"Kelly goes to university and is a goer"

1
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Well here we go, perhaps I need to change my outlook on life, perhaps I should explain, I had just read the Yes Man by Danny Wallace, and it made me think did I said Yes very often, the answer of course was No. I did not want to fly all over the world, but I wondered if I should say yes more often?

Perhaps I should introduce myself, my name is Fred and I am a thirty something, married to Bev and working in Personnel, sorry Human Resources, forgot change of name since I started work. Our best friends are Dave and Sally, and I have just woke up on a Saturday morning alone, Bev is staying with her mother for the weekend, and last night I fucked Sally for the first time, hopefully not the last.

Today, I had to take Kelly the daughter of Mrs. Lee, who always looked frumpy, to University. Mrs Lee never had on nice clothes and probably wore cotton white undies. Kelly could have been very pretty, but always wore sloppy jumpers and jogging bottoms; if she had a figure I never saw it. Kelly was in the second year of university and normally her dad took her, but he had been involved in an accident and wrote off his car. So as I was the Yes man, when asked I had to do it.

I had some breakfast and went over to Mrs. Lee's house at 9.30 as arranged; Kelly answered the door, wearing a black sloppy jumper and black jogging bottoms with trainers, wearing a baseball cap. I had never seen her without a cap and did not know what colour her hair was.

"Hi Mr. Yorke, I am already to help load the car, but can we call into my friend's house on the way, as I need to pick something up?. Please do not mention the detour to Mum"

"Sure no problem, but call me Dave, else I will call you Miss Lee"

I went in to the house and picked up a suitcase to take to the car; on the clothes house I saw a white bra and a pair of large white knickers, no doubt Mrs. Lees.

It took the two of us about 45 minutes to load the car; Mrs. Lee had gone to the shops. Just as we were about to leave, she arrived home, "Oh Kelly glad I caught you, I need the small white holdall"

"Mum I got some of my clothes in it"

I said "Do you need it today?"

"No, but I need it next weekend"

"Okay, what if Kelly empties it today and I drop it back to you?"

"That would be fine

"Right lets go then Kelly"

We got into the car and set off Kelly directed me to her friend' house, popped in for about 5 minutes and reappeared carrying a black holdall. "Thanks, there are a few things in here that I need, especially as I am sharing a house with 3 boys, and there are only three bedrooms! Oh the look on your face when I said that"

"Is it that truth then?"

"No of course not I am sharing with 3 other girls and we each have our own room, but I might run into some boys"

We chatted as we went along, but only about the weather, her course at University and then we listened to the radio, Kelly dozed for about half an hour. We had been travelling for about 2 hours on the motorway when she woke up,

"Coffee and a comfort stop?”

"Good idea."

I drove into the next motorway services and got out of the car. Kelly picking up the holdall said "You get the coffee and I will see you in the restaurant."

I got the coffee and was sitting in the restaurant, waiting for Kelly when I spotted a gorgeous girl entering, she was wearing a black leather look mini skirt that was hung low on her hips and a short fruit of the looms dark green t-shirt. You could see her flesh between the shirt and skirt, her hair was red and in ringlets, she must have been about a 32 B at the most, if only I was not with Kelly.

She walked towards me and I glanced down, I did not want her to know I was ogling her. She came up to the table and said "Right Dave I am ready for the coffee now"

It was Kelly, "Wow you look completely different, with nice clothes and make-up, not of course that your other clothes are not nice"

"Mum would die if she saw me now"

"A red head as well"

"Yes and natural just like my mum"

"But her hair is brown!"

"Not naturally. Mum is really a red head but changed it when Dad left"

I thought to myself another challenge, I found out that Sally whilst blonde up top, was darker down below, perhaps I should see if I could find out if Mrs. Lee was red down below.

We drank our coffee and got back into the car, Kelly dozed again and I hoped her skirt may rise up, so that I could see if she wore white panties like her mother. She had told me the clothes she was now wearing were kept for her by her friend, as mummy would not have approved. Whilst her tee shirt rose up, I could not see the bottom of her breasts or bra if she had one on. The tee shirt covered all of her shoulders so I could not see any straps.

Kelly woke up as we arrived in the University town and directed me to the house she was renting for the year. The front door was locked, and on ringing the bell no one answered.

  "I am not surprised, Jo only lives an hour away and she said she may not arrive until tea time, I will ring the landlord who promised to be here to let us in"

She was on her mobile outside the car for about 5 minutes and then got in, as a perfect lady I saw nothing.

"Bit of a problem, he thought we were coming tomorrow and has gone to the rugby match, will not be home till about 6. He did not take his mobile with him either, so his wife can not contact him, and she thinks he has the keys in his car"

I could not leave her on her own and anyway I had to take the suitcase back to her mum. I agreed that it would be better to stay the night so I rang Bev and told her not to expect me for lunch on Sunday, but I would arrive in time for tea to bring her home. I told Kelly that I had better find somewhere to stay the night, but she said that was silly there was room in her house, as two of the house mates were not coming until Monday.

She rang Jo to check it was okay, and also told her that there was no hurry coning to the house as they could not get in until 7. She said that Jo had no problem with me staying the night, and as she lived only an hour away, she would have her dinner at home and probably arrive about 8 o'clock.

So we had the afternoon to ourselves, Kelly said that she needed to go shopping and so we set out for the shopping centre. Kelly said she needed to buy some girly things and I realized that she wanted to be on her own. We agreed to meet up again at the KFC at 6 o'clock, so that we had something to eat. I wandered around the shopping centre and bought a tee shirt for Bev.

At 6 p.m. I went into KFC, Kelly was already there and we ordered a Chicken Fillet, Fries and a soft drink, Kelly had Coke, I had a Sprite and we went large. I paid for them as I know how tight money is for students.

Kelly said "I better tell you about Jo, I think that she is a Lesbian, though I may be wrong. She is small and her hair is normally cut in a tom boy style, but she is a good laugh"

With that her mobile phone rang, it was the landlord apologizing and saying he would be at the house in 5 minutes. We finished the meal and walked quickly to the house. When we got there the landlord had opened the door and was waiting for us.

We quickly unpacked the car, and Kelly said she would empty the white suitcase so that I could return it to her mum. As I took the case back to the car, a battered white car arrived and a person who I assumed was Jo, got out of the car. She was only 5ft tall, wearing a loose tee shirt and stone coloured cargo pants, which showed up her butt very well.

Kelly bounded out of the house and gave Jo a big hug and introduced me to Jo.

“ He is going to sleep on the couch tonight. Hope you have brought some food for to night and breakfast tomorrow, or do we have to go shopping? “

"No got enough to last us until Monday when the other 2 arrive, then we can all make a list of what we need and go to the supermarket".

We helped Jo unload the car and take all of her things into the house.

  "I packed a couple of bottles of wine for tonight I do not feel like going to the pub and showing them my passport again"

"Don't they know you by now? I asked

"Oh yes but they like to annoy me and ask for I.D every time I go there"

Later on we all met in the lounge and drank the two bottles of wine, Kelly got hold of one of the bottles and was spinning it on the floor, after a few spins it stopped facing Jo, "Truth or dare" I said

" I did not know we were playing, but truth"

“I asked her if she prefer girls or boys”.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well Kelly said that you did not seem to react to the boys at university?"

"I definitely like boys, it is just that I have a boy friend at home and have been going out with him for 3 years, I also like older men, and he is about your age Fred"

Kelly spun the bottle again, it came to a stop opposite me, and Kelly said "Truth or Dare"

"Truth"

"Have you been trying to look up my skirt and if so why?"

"Ok I admit it I wanted to see if you wore underwear like your mum"

"That is gross, of course I do not, and I wear skimpy panties, which only just cover my pussy"

"Too much information "said Jo, spin the bottle again. It landed on Jo "Truth" she said

"What size trousers are those?"

"Actually they come from the children's section I save tax on clothes that way"

Kelly spun the bottle again, but before it stopped, Jo got up

"I am off to bed, I am really tired, see you in the morning Fred"

She left me and Kelly in the lounge, I decided that I needed to use the bathroom first

"I will have a wash and get ready for the night"

Kelly said she would get some blankets from her room to cover me up when I was asleep on the sofa.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

I suddenly realized that I had nothing to sleep in, other than my briefs; thank goodness I was not wearing the fishnet pants. I had on a pair of royal blue pants, which cover me well. I went upstairs had a wash and returned back to the lounge, Kelly was still there arranging the blankets.

I asked if she was Ok and she said she was and was going to put the kettle on for a cup of coffee.

  "Was there anything I wanted?"

"Was that a truth or dare?"

"Fuck you" she said,

  "Yes please I replied".

  She walked into the kitchen and turned the kettle on, I heard her moving the cups around and so took the opportunity to undress down to my pants and get under the blankets. Kelly came back into the room.

  "Why are the blankets standing away from your body"

"Because I am in the presence of a sexy young girl"

"Truth do you want to see more"

"Yes please"

She took off her tee shirt, she did have a bra on it was a black lace one, and her nipples were hard I could see, she slowly undid the zip on her leather look alike skirt and dropped it to the floor, a pair of silky black skimpy panties, a g string I should image and it just about covered her pussy.

"Seen enough?"

"No prove that you are a natural red head"

She pulled down the front of her panties until a small portion of red pubic hair could be seen.

"Ok get that blanket off of you; I want to see what is holding up it up."

I rose from the sofa and stood before her, my erection pushing out the blue briefs, I think he wants to escape was Kelly's comment; she leaned forward and pulled down my briefs exposing my tackle. Well this is the oldest cock and balls I have seen, Jo seems to like older men, and perhaps I should have a try. She bend over and lick the top of my cock, it already had pre-cum from the thought of seeing her in her underwear.

"Salty" Kelly got up and said "Dare time give me a kiss"

I kissed her gently on the lips, but she opened her lips and forced her tongue into my mouth. My hands roamed up and down her back, feeling her nice cheeks and her smooth back, she on the other hand was pushing her pussy against my cock.

"Undress me please".

  Well I am now a yes man so how could I refuse. She turned her back to me and I undid the bra, and put my hands around her and felt her flat stomach, moved them up her body and moved them under the loose bra and cupped both breasts. The nipples were hard and Kelly started to moan. I saw the label on the bra it was a 34C. I stood these kissing her neck and feeling her breasts for about 5 minutes, Kelly had her hands behind her back, touching my cock and balls I was in heaven. She suddenly stopped

"What about the rest of me?"

I stopped feeling her tits and dropped my hands to her stomach and continued downwards, still kissing her neck. I put a hand inside the front of her g string and felt her pubic hair, it felt soft and not much of it.

" I trim it, it looks like a landing strip, and I hope your cock lands near there!"

My hand continued southwards and I felt her clit and then felt that she was wet, very wet. I put a finger into her and finger fucked her, "More" said Kelly, so a second then a third, and finally a fourth finger found its way inside, my thumb working on her clit.

Kelly pulled away and ripped off her panties saying I have got plenty more, laid down on the carpet with her legs open,

  "Quick I need your cock inside now"

The yes man did not need to be asked again, I got on top of her, kissing her nipples in turn and plunged my cock inside her, she came almost immediately. We had great sex and Kelly had come three times before I was ready.

  "I am Cumming"

"Ok come inside me I am on the pill”

  With that I released my spunk and we laid there for about a minute before I took my cock   out, it must have been a big load as it was running down Kelly's leg.

Kelly got up and picked up her clothes and said she would see me when she got home, as I would probably be gone before she got up in the morning. She hoped that when she got home we could have some time together.

I got back onto the sofa and pulled the blankets over me, leaving my briefs on the table ready for putting on the next morning, and quickly went to sleep dreaming of Sally and Kelly and of course Bev.

I was dreaming that some one was wanking me off when I woke up, but quickly realized that it was not a dream, Jo was sitting beside me in a see-thru nightie and bending over me, playing with my cock.

"Good morning I fancied a sausage followed by cream for breakfast"

  "Greatwhat do I get?"

She pulled off her nightie

"Two fried eggs any good"

  Her breasts were certainly small but the aureole almost covered all the breast and was almost a purple colour.

“Suck them please"

How could the yes man refuse, I took first the right one then the left one into my mouth, Jo moaned in pleasure.

“My boyfriend was meant to come around yesterday before I left and fuck me, but he did not turn up, I need to be shagged now please"

I looked down between her legs, she had a mass of black curly hair, and she saw me looking

"Something else that means I am older than I look!"

" Let us go to your room, just in case Kelly gets up"

I took her by the hand and led her back to her room, laid her down on the bed, but was surprised

" I want your cock in my mouth first and for you to lick and kiss me down there"

  I turned around and dropped my cock down on to her face and ventured into her black spiky mass of hair, licking her clit and then finding that she was wet, I licked and kissed her slit putting my tongue inside until she came. Her body being small almost left the bed and I could taste her cum on my tongue, it was nice.

"Let me get on top".

She got on top and guided me into her, and was really moving wildly up and down and soon I was about to come.

  "Yippee I had my breakfast sausage followed by cream and you had your two fried eggs and some cream as well.

I let her get off me

“I really must get dressed and go now; else I will be late picking up the wife, and also seeing Kelly's Mum.

I drove back listening to the radio, think how my attitude by saying yes had changed me in the last couple of weeks, I had shagged Lyn, Sally, Kelly and Jo and I hoped that my luck would continue, I was definitely a yes man, at least for another week or so.

I arrived at Mrs. Lee's and went in to drop off the case. When Mrs Lee opened the door, she was wearing a dressing gown and was crying.

  "Please come in"

"What is wrong I asked?"

  "Well I will not be requiring   the suitcase the man who was taking me away, has backed out"

"Why is that?"

" Well Kelly was born after only the second time of having sex, and I have not had sex since, I am scared, I let men feel my breasts though my bra and touch my pussy through my dress or trousers, but will not let them go any further. They also moan about my dress sense and the fact that my underwear consist of full white bras and big white knickers, I think I need help, can you help me?"

One time I wised I could say No,

"Well I think you need the help of a woman for dress sense and your underwear, I will ask Bev if she can show you something on the internet which may give you an idea. I have to go out on Wednesday, I will confirm it but I am sure it will be ok.”

"Thanks very much Mr. Yorke"

  "It's Fred please"

"Alright and I am Maureen"

I left Maureen's and went home to change into my fishnet black briefs as Bev had told me too, and went and picked her up from her Mum's house.

As we drove home she undid her black blouse.

“Look, matching fishnet underwear.”

I looked quickly and saw her nipples thought the bra, and looked back at the road, I remembered where we used to go when courting, when Bev would only let me finger fuck her and she would wank me off, it was only a mile away. I turned off the main road and up a track until we came to the car park.

I kissed her and touched her breast thought the bra, and found out that it opened in the front, I undid it and quickly sucked on her breasts, surely not 3 fucks with 3 different women in 24 hours?

I pulled up her skirt and saw that she had shaved off her pubic hairs; there were none to be seen through the panties, she undid my zip and belt and pulled down my trousers.

"Nice to see you"   as she saw my erect cock and pulled down my briefs and kissed my cock, the first time she had done that outside the bedroom.

My hands went inside her panties one feeling her ass and the other delving inside her slit, she was very wet.

  "Quick get the blanket from the boot and put in on the over there in the clearing where it is flat"

God what is happening, Bev seems a change person. She got out of the car, and walked to where I had laid the blanket,

"Sit there “ and proceeded to take off her blouse, bra skirt and panties, laid down beside me "Fuck me hard"

I did and just hope no other courting couple knew of this place. It was probably the best sex of the weekend I told Bev, but then I could not tell her about Kelly and Jo.

On the way home she agreed to help Maureen, provided I helped as well, when I asked what she meant, she said well someone needs to be the one to get her to have sex.

Continuation if required

 

Published 
Written by Titchbrad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors