Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three sided mirror

"A couple tries a new interesting position."

9
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Me and my girlfriend have lots of fun in bed. She loves sex, she is wild and always up to something; I can't even begin to imagine where she gets all her ideas. She is very beautiful too: black, with curly hair, slim body, firm butt and pretty boobs — not too big, but still nice handfuls.

Once she showed me an interesting position, I'd never thought of something like that myself. So, it was evening, we were at her place, naked and going at it. She was sitting on the floor, legs spread wide, her back against the bed. I was standing in front of her and giving her a nice facefuck; she loved sucking cock, and could deepthroat very well too. I was holding her by the head and moving my hips back and forth, and when I felt she was gagging, I'd pull out and give her a breather. She was playing with her clit all the while, moaning and slurping on my dick, and I was moaning too, because those sounds excited me, and her tight soft throat felt really good.

I pulled out my dick and put my balls into her mouth. She took them both in, sucked gently, then pulled one with her lips and released, and repeated it with the second one.

"Yeah, good girl," I said.

She stuck her tongue out, and I slapped it with the tip of my dick. Then I started gently slapping her face with it, rubbing it on her cheeks and eyes, and tracing her lips with it, as if my dick was lipstick.

"I think I want some of that pussy now," I said. "Get on the bed."

"No, wait," she said, getting up from the floor. "I wanna try something new."

There was a vanity table in her room; I didn't pay attention before, but now I noticed that everything was removed from it. The table had a triple mirror with adjustable sides and a small chair in front of it. My girlfriend stepped on that chair, climbed the vanity table, grabbed the edge of the mirror and squatted with her back to me.

"Come here and fuck me from below," she said.

It was a sight to behold! I had perfect access to her nice round butt and wet pussy, and I could see her reflection in the mirror from three angles.

"That's a new one," I said, as I grabbed her ass and slipped my dick up her wet pussy. It felt tighter than usual due to her position, and I could also enjoy the view. Her pussy lips were spread wide, clit exposed, and in the mirror I could see my dick going balls deep into her wet cunt and then out, only to be pushed back again.

"It feels great, baby," I moaned, as I hammered her from below. I grabbed her tits, fondled them and bit her back, groaning. She was pretty vocal too, making all kinds of noises, her had thrown back.

"Wait a second, wait," she suddenly said.

"What is it, babe?" I pulled out and gently caressed her wet clit with the tip of my cock.

She told me to open the drawer in the vanity table, and, upon doing so, I found a dildo with a suction sup. My girlfriend changed her position, she was balancing on her feet all this time, but now she went on her knees, legs still spread wide. She took the dildo from me, attached it to the mirror right in front of her face, and sucked on it, which excited me to no end. I grabbed her ass again, shoved my dick up her pussy, and started pounding her, slow, but hard. She moaned and sucked eagerly on the dildo; I grabbed her hair with one hand, and with the other one I reached down to her clit, and started caressing it.

It was great and sensational in many ways; I could feel her tight pussy with my dick; at any given moment I could reach out and play with her butt, tits or clit; I could grab her by the hair, and I could also watch all this from four different angles: my own point of view, and the three reflections from the three different sides of the mirror. My dick was rock hard, and I wished for it to never end.

Rose06Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rose06Diamond

In fact, I wanted to take it one step further.

I pulled my dick out of her and slapped her butt with it.

"I'm gonna have some of that ass now," I said.

"Getting wild, are we?" She giggled. "You can go ahead, but first bring me my vibrator, it is on my bed stand."

There was indeed a vibrator on her bed stand; pink, smaller than the dildo she was sucking on, and with a clitoris stimulator. As I was looking for a condom and putting it on, my girlfriend turned on the vibrator and inserted it into her pussy, with the little clitoris part pressed firmly between her pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, that's gonna be awesome," she moaned, playing with her nipples. "Comeon, give me some of that dick as well!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. With a condom on, I stepped back to the vanity table and felt her asshole with my fingers. She moved her ass towards me, and started licking and kissing the tip of the dildo in front of her. Slowly, one inch at a time, I entered her butt, all the time feeling the vibrator working in her pussy. She moaned and licked the dildo from bottom to top, then reached for its rubber balls and sucked on them, as I worked my way into her ass. Once inside, I grabbed her tits and started fucking her gently.

"I think I'm gonna come soon," she whispered. "Come on, fuck me harder, pound that ass!"

Her ass was tight, and it felt even tighter with the vibrator working in her pussy. My dick was hard as never before, my balls were about to burst, and I didn't think I could go on much longer, I yearned for a release. I squeezed her boobs even tighter, and kept pounding her as hard and fast as I could, pressing my face to her back and looking at the reflections in the mirror. All her three holes were filled up, her pussy was dripping wet, and she was making wild, horny sounds as I fucked her.

"Come, baby," I whispered. I bit her back and put one hand onto her vibrator to keep it from falling out of her wet pussy.

And then she came. She couldn't move much, but I felt her body shaking, her pussy squeezing the vibrator, and she also screamed, arched her back and threw back her head. That was when I grabbed her hair again, and pushed her face back on that dildo, because I wanted to see her coming with that rubber dick in her mouth. She sucked on it obediently, trembling and convulsing, and I just tried to keep my dick in her ass, moving it in and out, as she writhed in my arms.

Then she went quiet, pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, and removed the dildo from the mirror, my dick still up her ass.

"It's my turn now," I said, pumping gently.

"Yeah," she agreed, and got down on the floor. She collapsed into the chair, and, as I stepped to her, pulled the condom off my dick. It was so sensitive now, any touch could make it burst.

My girlfriend licked my balls, gave them a little suck, then opened her mouth, and I shoved my dick in it, and further, right down her throat. A few quick moves, and I blew my load inside her head, feeling spurt after spurt shooting from my cock, pulsing in her throat, as I cried out with pleasure. The load was so big that it made my girlfriend gag and cough, so I had to pull my dick out of her mouth.

"Now, clean it up, baby," I said, rubbing my dick on her lips and cheeks. She licked my dick clean, taking in every drop and trickle of sperm.

"That was great, baby," I said, caressing her face. "Where did you learn about it?"

"In a book," she said, and wiped her face, giggling. "I wanted to try it really bad, and I thought you'd enjoy it too."

"And I did," I said, as I bent down to kiss her. "Please read more of such books!"

Published 
Written by Psyonic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments