Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Years, Six Months

"After months apart James comes up with a plan for fiance's pleasure."

3
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words
How could two people with such a shared history have so little to say to each other?

On opposite corners of the room James and Kelly sat, outwardly ignoring each other but privately thinking almost exclusively of each other, but neither said a word.

Kelly sat at her desk – it was her room after all – looking through some of the emails she had missed on her day away from work. James, unwilling to get in the way (as he saw it) any more than he already was, sat in the chair by the electric fire, flicking up and down the Twitter feed on his phone but seldom paying attention to the character limited missives on the screen.

Since he had arrived earlier that afternoon the pair had exchanged only the most microscopic of small talk. "How was your journey?" Kelly had asked him as they walked out of the train station.

"How far away is your house?" he'd asked as they climbed into the back of a taxi outside, James trailing a small weekender suitcase.

"Have you got money?" she asked as she searched into her handbag to pay the driver as they pulled up outside a grand house in one of the villages just outside of the city.

He had, and he gladly paid for the trip back to Kelly’s house. She had confessed it wasn’t really her house. Six months ago she’d needed a place to live at short notice so the small complex of rooms on the top most floor of the house had had to do. She rarely saw the elderly couple who owned the house and occupied the lower two stories, at least that’s what she had assured James when they started to plan this long over-due reunion.

Their interaction in the back of the cab could have easily convinced the driver that the pair were, until recently, estranged siblings but had he had looked a little closer he would have spotted the rings upon their fingers. Having met whilst at university in a moment both later described as "lust at first sight" James had waited for three years and until both had full time jobs to try to make an honest woman out of Kelly. In itself this was a feat, this was the woman who had convinced him that the law firm she worked for had its own private vineyard.

Just six months later, however, that same law firm had made a liar out of her by plucking her from the traineeship she was completing and posting her to an office on the far side of the country. Both she and James knew this was not an opportunity she could turn down, but one that forced their own personal plans on the back burner.

The long (OK, so not long, five hour train journey) distance option had stretched their relationship to breaking point. Neither had said it, but both could see the cracks appearing. Being apart had removed the shared experiences that had kept them together. Both had started to form stronger friendships with their work colleagues as they devoted more time to their jobs in each others’ stead. James particularly wanted Kelly’s colleague Mark to burn in a special portion of hell after she had described him "mentally undressing her" on an evening out.

Kelly’s cross country move had left James with more time to himself, allowing him to spend more time with his own workmates from the newspaper he worked on the sports pages for. He had never told Kelly but shortly after she had left one female colleague had presumed the two had split up and all but offered herself up as a fuck buddy. James had declined the offer, but as the weeks turned to months he had considered it more and more.

Sex.

Sex.

Sex.

It’s not true that men think about it every seven seconds. At least it wasn’t true for James. He was thinking about it every single second. Sat across the room from Kelly it was all he could think about.

It was one particular area where the months apart had been especially tough. Their sex life together had always been colourful – at least they thought so. Shower sex, oral sex, one misadventure with chocolate sauce they had decreed never to speak of again. Kelly had a penchant for being submissive – she loved being blindfolded or tied to the bed. James had found an exhibitionist streak in himself that Kelly, employing years of knowledge about what turned her partner on, was always willing to accommodate.

She had blended both when she agreed to showcase her pair of vibrators for him over Skype, taking herself to a shuddering orgasm in front of his eyes as she sat with a leg hooked over each of the wooden arms of the chair he was now sitting in. That fact hadn’t escaped him, and it definitely wasn’t helping take his mind off his want of the woman sitting at the desk.

Trying to force his mind onto something else he looked around the room, taking in his surroundings for the first time. They both sat in a space Kelly had turned into an office/bedroom. The desk at which she was sat was the core of the former part of the layout, accompanied by a small bookcase and an untidy stack of folders that she had been unable to find a suitable spot for.

He had to make the first move.

Trying to make as little noise as possible he picked himself up from the chair and walked up behind Kelly. This was a well-rehearsed move. Time and time again he had done this when they shared a house. If he knew Kelly he knew that his shoulder rubbing would be invited down to her perfect C-cup breasts.

He placed his hands on shoulders and began to work his fingers into her muscles. Involuntarily she rolled her head backwards, her brown eyes meeting his gaze as he tried to steal a peak down her cleavage from his lofty viewing position.

“Hello, you,” she said. It may have only been more small talk, but the smile on her lips said more than any of the words they had uttered all afternoon.

In James’s eyes her initial reaction to their first real physical contact in months had been hugely positive, but she failed to urge him on as he had expected. He maintained the pressure, massaging her shoulder and neck as she sat, unmoved, in the chair.

“Do you want to go out for food tonight?” she asked. Her smile had been a false start. They were back to small talk. “There’s a restaurant back in the city that we went to on an office night out.”

James’s desire to punch Mark in the face flared up.

“I was thinking we could stay in tonight,” he replied, trying to work his fingers under the fabric of the blue jumper that draped over her shoulders down to her waist, where a single button wrapped it around her and the white tank top she had on underneath.

She continued to resist him, trying to rotate her right shoulder out of his grasp. “I have got a few things in, I suppose,” she said.

He was defeated, his shoulder rub had been dislodged, his ham-fisted suggestion had fallen on deaf ears. She returned to her stoic perusal of her inbox. He retreated back to the chair and tried to get comfortable. He was in for a long night, and – he thought – an even longer weekend. Trying to distance himself from the situation he closed his eyes, his focus fading from the room.

“...and that’s the last one.” Kelly’s words jolted him back into alertness. Seemingly for the first time that day her attention turned to him. “Do you like that chair,” she asked. “It looked like you were comfortable.”

He admitted that the chair was comfortable, but the sight of her rising to stand and the sudden memory of where he’d previously seen the chair undid all his work to try and forget his need. He wasn’t sure she’d even remember what she’d done in this chair.

But she had.

Every moment.

That night had driven her wild, not only the pleasure she brought herself that night, but the look in James’s eyes as he stared wantonly at her form on his screen. Now she was ready to make more memories on the chair.

“Do you want dinner yet?” she asked, praying she already knew his answer would be.

They were answered and he replied: “Not really.” He continued, though she’d pretty much stopped listening after the first two words. “What food have you got in anyway?”

"Did he really want to talk about food?" she asked herself as she took a step towards him. “I’ve got the stuff for Spaghetti Bolognese, and I think I have a pizza in the freezer, but it’s got pineapple on it.” James hated fruits in strange places, like as part of a savoury meal. It was also the reason that strawberries never accompanied the chocolate sauce in their little secret. That fruit may have ended in some very strange places.

By now her slow walk across the room had reached James’s chair. Her mind screamed, "for fuck’s sake acknowledge I’m here," but for a moment he ignored her.

Then, as one, and without a word, they moved together. He shuffled forward to the edge of the chair, she came down to sit on his lap, placing one leg either side of him and resting her body against his. Almost instinctively he tensed his muscles to keep them upright as their torsos moulded to one another’s form. Her arms wrapped around his back, his hands glided up to mould around her neck, his fingers pushing into her hair as he brought her lips towards his.

The first contact was electrifying.

It took them by surprise.

The recoil from the sudden burst of stimulation almost pushed them apart. Each knew what they had wanted all evening, what they needed, but it was only at that moment, that moment of fighting forces, that they realised the desire was mutual. The tension slackened and their bodies relaxed as their tongues flicked across each other. As they parted, breathing a little harder, Kelly’s fingers ran though James’s hair as his hands left hers, sliding down her back to her hips. She adjusted her position slightly, allowing his fingers access to the button on the front of her jumper. As she leant back he slipped the garment off her shoulders, and before it had hit the floor her hand was replaced on the back of his head, pulling it towards her chest and the tease of cleavage peaking from the neck line of her vest top.

His face was against her skin, exposed the air for the first time that evening. She felt his lips against her bare skin, his hands pushing the back of her top up to playfully sweep across the small of her back. She closed her eyes briefly, giving herself up to the sensations, her excitement growing with every touch.

With a deep breath he inhaled the scent of her skin, so familiar to him even through the months apart. His lips kissed the soft skin at the very top of her breasts as she held him so close he could hear her heart beating.

As she released him he moved his lips from her chest up to her neck. She obediently tilted her head back, revealing more of herself to him as he worked his way up with a succession of kisses before placing his lips upon hers once more. Both were prepared this time. While their lips remained in contact their hands moved over each other. Her left palm flattened against his chest, his hands continued their work up her back. With knowing compliance she stretched her arms upwards, inviting him to lift the tank top from her.

He leaned back in the chair, admiring the woman in front of him. Her eyes glowed with passion, her mouth smiled playfully, her brown hair flowed over her shoulders, her red and black bra contrasted against her pale skin. Rising up to meet her he wrapped one hand gently around her waist and his lips, pressing into her at the point where her skin dipped into the cup of her lingerie. His other hand took in her other breast, squeezing and caressing her through the fabric, his thumb pressing over her nipple which strained towards him against the hold of her underwear.

Without warning she pulled herself away from his attentions, standing in front of him. James’s initial reaction was disappointment but as she moved back towards him his excitement reached new levels. She took his hand and placed it at the top of her jeans, silently demanding that he start to remove them. Deftly he slipped the fingers of one hand beneath them while he undid the button at the top and started to work them down her thighs.

What he saw only heightened his excitement further. Her behaviour early in the evening had made him think that sex was the furthest thing from her mind, but what he saw confirmed her true intentions for that night. Her jeans fell to the floor and she stepped out them, James shifted so she could walk towards him, her pussy at the same level as his face. In three years of being together James had seen Kelly in matching underwear exactly once (she would contend to that moment that it was by accident), but in front of him he saw a red and black pair of panties. She had dressed (or rather undressed) to be seen the way he could see her now. She completed her slow walk towards him with a little help as he moved his hands round onto her ass cheeks, a sharp squeeze hurrying her the final few inches towards him.

Keeping his hands where they were, he kissed over her stomach before starting downwards. She was pliant to his touch, wishing him towards her pussy with each of his slow moves. She needed to speed him up. She lifted her right leg, placing her foot on the arm of the chair beside him, presenting her inner thigh to him. He fell for her plan immediately, taking one hand from her ass and placing it at the back of her knee. With him distracted she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, carefully making sure it fell on top of the clothes already on the floor. As she expected her nipples were already gathering into peaks, a process she sped along by pinching them between her thumb and index fingers.

She had always enjoyed the sensations she could create by dragging her fingertips across her bare skin. She had never told James about the times she had brought herself to orgasm, but the moves she had shown him on the webcam betrayed an experience he couldn’t put down to beginners luck. Lightly she moved her fingers across her breasts, but as James’s hand slipped from her knee up her thigh every one of her nerves tingled. Every move forced her to concentrate further on regulating her own breathing, on trying not to make a noise. Any noise would make James look up and she wanted to keep her breasts out of his reach just for now. She closed her eyes and swallowed, stifling whatever noise her body was trying to make as his hands reached her panties.

His hand glided round from her thigh down towards her pussy, laying his hand against her. The heat pouring from her only encouraged him. As his lips and tongue started to follow the same route up her inner thigh he started to move his fingers. As Kelly pinched her nipple once again she was having to fight harder and harder for control, tilting her back as though looking for divine intervention. Only James’s intervention came. His lips had reached their target. After a kiss on her stomach he started to move down at the same time he replaced a hand on her ass, his fingers curling over the top, starting to inch them lower.

His lips reached where what clothing remained concealed her clit, his tongue pushing against it, flicking side to side.

Her self control slipped. Like a free diver coming up for air a huge sigh heaved from her, but before James could react her hands had shot down from her own body to him, pushing him by the shoulders back into the chair. In another instant she had leant forwards and placed one her pulsing, erect nipples into his mouth. He needed no instruction. He sucked the nipple, catching the nub between his teeth, sending another bolt through Kelly followed by another and another as he worked his tongue over the trapped tip.

His mouth moved to her other breast, leaving her nipple tingling in the air. She unbuttoned his shirt, pushing in from his shoulders as he eased forwards, pushing her onto her knees as she strained to maintain the flow of sensations from her nipples. As the contortions necessary become too great he released her and she sunk between his knees. Looking up at him and her hands started to rub forcefully against the bulge at his crotch. Eager to continue the acceleration she unbuckled his belt and moved the denim of his jeans aside revealing the boxer shorts beneath.

Seeing his underwear in front of her she did, it was true, wonder for split second if he could have made more of an effort, but – in her mind at least – they were of little concern.

Now freed from the confines of his jeans and beneath the carefully applied pressure of Kelly's hand James' cock grew with every beat of his heart. Almost accidentally her fingers fell though the fly and onto the skin of his shaft, starting to tease along its length, but before they could reach the tip James had taken her forearm and pulled her up as he stood up from the chair, taking her towards the bed.

The journey was only a few steps, but as he spotted the top drawer of the bedside dresser slightly open, it was long enough to James to get an idea.

But even though he had a plan as they fell onto the bed she was the one in control. Laying on top of him their skin touched from head to foot, interrupted only by the underwear both had fought their urges to keep. If a spark had leapt from one to the other at the initial kiss then this was hooking up to the mains but, alert to it, alive with it, it powered them deeper into the passions.

While one of her hands was at the back of James’s head the other groped between them for a route back to his cock. Their tongues played across one another. James’s hands slipped down her back, pushing beneath her knickers and squeezing her ass as she pushed her pubic mound against him.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

He squeezed again, she broke off their kiss placing her head next to his and emitting a primal growl etched with a need that had James searching for the strength in himself to follow through on his ploy.

It would be so easy to give in, give up and let their mutual desires push them together.

No, If he was going to do it, if he was going to follow through on the plan he had concocted, he had to do something. Wrapping his arms around her back he rolled them both, leaving her with a slightly surprised look on her face as he lifted his body from hers.

She parted her legs in preparation of what she thought was to come, but instead his attentions returned to her chest and neck. As he leant over her, kissing his way down her cleavage she took her opportunity, pushing her hand down his boxers and round his cock, her fingers sliding in the pre-cum building around her pressure. He too moved his hand down, resting it against her panties over her pussy. The heat he had felt earlier had been joined by wetness, soaking through the silken fabric. As he moved his fingers against her he looked up. His eyes met hers like magnet as she bit her bottom lip.

That was the cue he was waiting for.

That was the look he remembered. More than that, it had been burnt into his mind via the screen of his laptop. That look alone could drive him to distraction.

As he pulled his hand from between her legs a disappointment, a frustration came across her, but as she watched his movements those feelings were a replaced by a wave of excitement and anticipation.

From the drawer next to her bed he took her pair of sex toys. The first was a small metal bullet vibrator. The second was a purple rabbit vibrator with a cock that – she had told then shown him over the webcam – both vibrated and rotated. He placed them on the bed next to her. Her face filled with need her eyes darted back and forth from them to him. Her hand gave up its hold on his cock as she gave herself over to him. To whatever he wanted to do to her.

Kneeling between her legs his eyes caressed her, hugging her every curve, watching the way her chest moved with her breathing and the look in her eyes feeding his imagination. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow behind her, her nipples were hardened peaks atop her breasts and she could almost feel her pussy getting wetter every time she looked as the shapes laid out beside her.

James could wait no longer. Her eyes followed his hand as he went to pick up one of her toys. He hovered over them just long enough to tease her before picking up the smaller of the two instruments. Holding her gaze he turned it on before moving it towards her body.

Gently he touched it to her breasts, tracing their shape from where they rose from her side, around the lower curve and towards her cleavage. The metal was cold against her skin and it only encouraged her nipples into still harder peaks as he slowly circled her breasts with her toy. He focussed his attention on one, while she moved her hand on the other, her fingers helping to deliver differing sensations to both nipples, but with the same end result. With her other hand she had started to explore more of her own body, her fingers drawing across her stomach, her finger tips lingering impatiently at the top of her panties.

The heady mix of anticipation, frustration and excitement combined in her movements only urged James on. Leaving her chest in her (very) capable hands he turned his attentions to her inner thighs, using the metal nub to trace up her skin towards her most sensitive of areas, the sodden material between her legs now a cry for direct attention he could ignore no longer. He pressed the vibrator against her sex, the humming tone from the instrument growing lower – more necessary – as it answered her body’s call. Tension started to slip from within her, her hands moved across her body without her knowing, one clutching at her breast, the other – fingers sprawled – swept across her stomach, trying to make its way down to wrest control of the forces bringing her towards climax.

James would not allow it. The fingers of his spare hand interlaced with hers, lifting them from her skin and placing her hand on the bed beside her head. The message was clear. He wanted to be in control of her and as their eyes met briefly the look of love in his relaxed her into the situation.

As he gently massaged the vibrator against her with one hand the other moved to the top of her underwear, moving the hem down a little before bringing his lips to the exposed skin, his soft touch a junior partner in her building passions to the increasing pressure he was applying below. Gently he lifted the clothing away from her, the position of his face against her body allowing him to look down across her shaven mound towards where the light from the room – tinted red by her choice of attire mixed with the flush of the arousal he inhaled the scent of - revealed her slit to him.

Slowly, trying to keep it from touching her until the last possible moment James moved the vibrator between her skin and her clothing, letting it settle against her before he took his fingers away from the red and black fabric of her underwear, leaving their figure hugging form to hold the silver shape against her. His hands now free James leaned backwards away from Kelly as he allowed her to quickly readjust the position of the toy.

He watched as her body reacted to the sensations stemming from between her legs. Her hardened nipples stood proud of her breasts, her stomach rose and fell rapidly with short, impatient breaths and her hips writhed slowly against the sheets. He placed his lips on hers, her mouth open as she fought for the oxygen her speeding heart demanded. Their kiss was slow and deliberate, her concentration on maintaining the contact between them helping delay what was increasingly inevitable given the wave building to a break within her. Their tongues moved against one another with increasing urgency, one driven on by another.

James felt Kelly’s body moving beneath him and took one of her hands in his, their fingers interlacing, her grip upon him giving him an indication of the rising tension. He placed his other hand on the inside of her thigh, lifting her leg from the bed and slipping his hand beneath her ass, squeezing slightly. Off balance as her wriggling hips and legs kicked out she wrapped her left arm around James’s back, lifting herself from the bed to bring her body to his, pressing her breasts against his chest and bringing their heads together as the first stages of her orgasm began to escape from her.

A frustrated squeak into James’s ear was replaced by a raced sequence of shallow breaths. Her fingers flexed against him, pushing her nails into his skin increasing her grip around him as she lost control of her own body.

His hand squeezed her ass cheek hard as she muffled her noises into his neck as she rode through her orgasm, her muscles tensing, pulling James still tighter against her. He squeezed her ass again, pushing another wave through her. She bared her teeth against his neck and let slip a single expletive as her body let go from within with a tremoring she felt reverberate through her body leaving a warmth between her legs.

With the release her body relaxed, James lowering them both back onto the bed. She placed her head on the pillow, her hair splayed wildly out around her and she gazed upwards. Physically impossible, he knew, but James swore he had never seen her eyes so bright. As he moved down to kiss her his hand roved over her body as it recovered from climax, the still vibrating toy sending panicked spasms periodically though her body. One of his hands reached her knickers and he hooked two fingers underneath the waist band starting to ease them off her. He felt the smile on her lips as she came to the realisation that he hadn’t finished with her toy collection.

He pushed her final piece of clothing away from her. As he did so she was offered respite from the vibrator’s pressure as it fell onto the bed, no longer held against her. The moment of nudity, when it came for her was both a relief from her first orgasm and a turn on as she started to anticipate a second. The air was cool against her pussy as she spread her legs slightly allowing him, kneeling beside her hips, a full of view of her.

He couldn’t resist, he lightly pressed his hand against her bare sex, sliding in the juices his plan had brought from her. He allowed his fingers to part her outer lips, his gentle touch an ecstatic contrast to her compared to the constant beat of the toy that had brought her to this point. Self control prevented him from dipping his fingers any further, keeping them in contact, rhythmically stroking, as he reached to pick up the larger of Kelly’s two sex toys from the bed. Her eyes had followed his hand across to it, her gaze planted on the purple shaft. She motioned to James to bring it up to her as she lifted a hand and grasped the length taking it from him and placing it between her breasts.

If he was determined to have his fun with her, she was going to toy with him a little too.

She ran her finger along the plastic cock in her cleavage, contemplating its length, its girth. How it felt it inside her. How it would feel inside her with James controlling its movements. He flicked his thumb over her exposed clit, sending a shockwave through her. She sank a finger into her mouth, coating it with her saliva and repeated her examination of her toy before lifting it from her chest and bringing it towards her lips.

With her tongue she took in the contours of the member, remembering how each felt inside her, from the ridge just beneath the head, down the gentle curve that massaged her pussy to the rings of bumps around the base that delivered their sensation at the point that the machine was at its deepest into her. The anticipation renewed the wetness that James was moving his fingers against.

Then, making sure James was looking at her she started to take the artificial cock into her mouth, moving it in and out slowly, making sure her tongue coated it with saliva. She looked down to see James’s cock – the shape obvious, pointing almost straight up within his shorts as it twitched with appreciation at her servicing of her toy. She took it as deep into her mouth as she could, though the rabbit ears forking off the base of the shaft made the task trickier than it should be. She pushed her hips against James’s fingers, trying to encourage him inside her.

He was at breaking point. He could easily slide his fingers between her soaked folds. If he removed his shorts he would almost certainly replace the toy as the object of her oral attention before relegating it to the sidelines altogether as they continued, but he had to go through with his idea.

Mimicking the beckoning motion she had made he silently asked from the toy back. She parted from it with a final, torturously slow lick around the head before he took it by the grip at the bottom and moved it immediately between her legs.

He replaced his fingers with the toy, laying its full length against the lips at her opening, the wetness from her pussy mixing with her saliva in coating the surface of the member, readying it for the final act. She lifted her hips from the bed, pushing herself against the toy as it played against her, begging James to finally fill her. He pressed a button on the base and the motor hummed into life, starting the cock vibrating against her. There was a sharp intake of breath as she felt the pulses pass through her body but no sooner had she accustomed herself to the feel of the machine that it was taken away from her.

It was, however, only a brief moment while James changed his angle of attack. When the vibrations returned to her it was with the head of the purple cock against her opening for the first time, then it was moved away again. With a press of a second button the cock began to rotate, spreading the flow of juices from her against her outer lips.

She could take the teasing no more.

She wanted – needed – something inside of her.

She began to move her hips against the pressure between her legs, hoping the movements would slide the toy inside of her. It only took a few seconds for the rotation of her hips and the toy to fall into sync but to her, through the rising tension, it seemed an eternity until the head of the toy twisted its way inside of her.

This was the one part of his plan that James was unsure about. How would be feel about watching –first hand – something entering his fiancé’s pussy other than his own cock. The moment of uncertainty as he watch the purple tip disappear between her folds was short lived. The wide-eyed, open mouthed expression of pleasure on Kelly’s face was enough to reassure of him in his task. He watched in awe as her body writhed as she tried to take more of the toy inside her.

He responded to her silent calls, exerting his control over her pleasure as he began to move the toy slowly in and out of her, each thrust into her at a different angle, the rotating length searching out new contours of her vagina, sending new sensations echoing through her body that reached him in the forms of sounds. there were the gentle ‘oohs’ and ‘aahs’ as she grew used to the rhythm his thrusts had found or uncontrolled, fitful, breaths that found the air as strangled squeaks. Trying to bring the toy deeper inside her she arched he back, pushing her breasts upwards. While Kelly began to push down as he held the vibrator steady James reached out to her nipples, taking one between his thumb and index finger and squeezing it gently before watching and listening for her reaction. He pulled at the nipple, her glistening skin taught under his touch as she squeaked her approval. Releasing her breast it fell back into the bouncing rhythm as she ground her way down the size of her favourite sex toy.

With one well timed thrust downwards the rabbit ears on top of the vibrator found her clit, swollen and sensitive for its predecessor’s efforts. She loosed an almost otherworldly moan as she placed her hand over the area, making sure the ears were just where they needed to be at just the right pressure to complement the intensity rising within her.

With the constant stimulus of her clit – interrupted only when James drew the toy back for another thrust - she knew she could not hold her orgasm for long. She moved her hand from over her nub, wrapping it around James’s wrist, pulling his hand towards her, thrusting the toy’s full length inside her. While the rotating head massaged what she felt where her furthest depths the turning hoops of bumps at the toy's base came to rest against the entrance to her pussy. She had been thinking of their caress against her since James had brought the toys from her drawer and to finally feel them sliding though her wetness brought the first wave of her orgasm rushing over the horizon towards her.

She tried to form words. Words that would have rewarded James for his patience and encouraged him to thrust the toy harder against her, sending the cock deeper into her, the vibrations harder against her clit and bumps tighter against her walls as her pussy began to spasm with her climax.

Instead she could make only fragmented sounds. James held the toy firm between her legs while she thrust down on it, her hips starting to buck against his efforts. Her increasingly wild movement had transformed the gentle bobbing of her breasts into a quickening shake James could hardly take his eyes off. Her tightening muscles levered more of her body clear of the bed, allowing him to slip he hand beneath her ass and squeeze, which – years of experience had taught him – was the way to bring the waves of her orgasm crashing down on her.

“Oh Fuck,” she moaned, finally gaining enough control to say full words. The control was only momentary for a second later her orgasm tore through her forcing shrill scream from her. James watched as her whole body shook with the breaths hitched in her throat. She gripped the bedsheets as another shockwave reached her, the sensations from the vibrator unrelenting even when she was at her most vulnerable.

She twisted her hips again, this time involuntarily, trying to escape the growing pressures of all the stimulus that was forming into a final huge wave of ecstasy.

“Yes!” she just managed to utter before it took all control of her body from her. Her pussy gripped hard against the twisting toy as her body went limp, the precarious arch of her back collapsing against the bed.

James looked at the smile on her face, her face flushed red with their combined efforts. He finally released his grip of the toy between her legs, leaving her to slowly withdraw it from her, the head still glancing off nerve endings as she did so sending forgotten snaps of climax up her body.

She slid it out through her sodden vagina and laid it on the bed behind her as she rolled onto her side and embraced James. Holding her body against him, he could feel her heart and breathing slowly returning to normal.

“You are amazing,” he said, their noses almost touching.

“I know.”

Her playful response was sign her faculties were returning, but also a sign that she had no intention of finishing their night there.

What she said and did next only confirmed this.

Kelly reached between and took James’s cock – still hard with the image of her bouncing breasts fresh in his memory.

“What are were going to do with you?” she asked.

Published 
Written by Swozzle13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors