Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train Reaction

"Two strangers consider the possibilities on a busy subway"

11
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

NYC Blue Line Subway – 155th Street, Thursday Night

It’s a busy Thursday night on the north side of Manhattan. A perfect combination of conferences and events has turned a somewhat easy transit into a real pain in the ass.

No one is apologizing or excusing themselves at this point. It's everyone for themselves to get through the turn styles, down the stairs, and find space on the platform.

At least it’s the middle of summer, so the evening air is tolerable. That is, until everyone crams into the trains.

Southbound to Spring, Jayla whispers to herself, the distinctive ring of an approaching train causing her heart to race. “No,” she involuntarily lets out, purse in hand, high heels tapping on the concrete. “No, no! Move! Move, please!” she tells the crowd, in a sweet voice that will smoothly stab someone in the fucking neck if they don’t let her through.

Shit – the approaching train is already full. There’s no way that more people can cram in there.

After the hustle-shuffle of feet and unforgiving shoulders, Jayla shimmies and scoots her way in, finding a handle to grip for dear life as the train speeds away.

The train rocks, everyone swaying against the person nearest them in unison, human bumpers keeping everyone in place.

“Sorry,” Jayla huffs, smiling to be polite. She gives the man standing behind her a quick glance but doesn’t really notice him.

“No worries,” Shane replies, an honest remark.

In the midst of this human sardine can, Shane catches the air of cinnamon, a bit of makeup and lotion that seems to have rubbed off on him when Jayla temporarily used him as a cushion. Shane is the same height as Jayla, though she stands in heels, the back of her head just inches from his face. Jayla’s hair is done up right, curls and light glimmers of product that give her a magical shine. Standing in a violet bridesmaid’s dress, the shiny fabric leads from slender shoulders to a narrow waist and, from what Shane can make out, bare legs capped with strappy heels. She’s a babe. A total hottie. Shane has to look away, a low grunt at the thought of how much of a shame it is that he doesn’t belong to her.

The Blue Line speeds down the track, the lights of an approaching platform glowing up ahead. The car leans one way, recovers, and everyone holds on.

Jayla feels Shane lean into her from behind, but she holds tight with the one hand above her, gripping as everyone lets out some form of disagreement from the lurch. Shane’s hand touches her lower back, a simple, "I’m so sorry," from him just the same as everyone else apologizes around them. When Shane’s body finds hers, a slow jolt rushes through her. Maybe it’s the alcohol from the reception. Maybe it’s the sudden desire of wanting to be with someone while witnessing a wedding. Whatever it is, Jayla doesn’t mind the press of Shane’s body. Not one bit.

Jayla can feel Shane behind her, the warmth of him radiating. How is it that guys are always so hot, no matter what the temperature is outside?

When the train slows, Jayla shifts, pressing back into Shane. The fabric of her dress doesn’t stop Shane’s hard cock from pressing between her cheeks. The unmistakable feeling of a man’s dick squeezing against her, even when layers of clothes are present, causes an involuntary jolt of excitement to slip through Jayla. She pretends the feeling isn’t there, but silently hopes it lasts just a moment longer. She’s soon disappointed when the train comes to the next stop.

Some shuffle out. More pile in.

Jayla adjusts her stance and turns to let people in. The train departs, Jayla shifting to stand sideways to Shane. She looks somewhere else, but she knows Shane’s eyes grace her cleavage more than once.

Shane adjusts his stance, accidentally bumping into Jayla. She takes it like a champ, her eyes momentarily finding his.

Terrible, dark thoughts pass between both of them. Jayla’s a hottie. Shane works out.

They both have a long way to go before making it home, so Shane and Jayla let their minds go where their bodies cannot.

***Shane wonders about Jayla***

As Jayla faces away from him on the subway, Shane slides his hands along her hips, down her smooth legs until his hands find flawless skin. He doesn’t give a shit about what she might say, running his hands up her dress until he finds a tiny, elastic band around her waist.

“Hey,” Jayla says with a smile, holding onto the subway handle. “You didn’t even ask me for my name.”

Shane pulls on the pink string, allowing Jayla to step out of it before he stuffs the tiny fabric into his pocket. Lifting her dress, he finds an ample ass, rubbing and squeezing each cheek.

“How many do you deserve for being a bad girl, baby?”

Jayla smiles, closing her eyes. “Ten, please.”

Shane spanks her ass, one jiggly cheek at a time, loving the way she responds.

“One, daddy….Two, daddy…Three, daddy…”

***Jayla wonders about Shane***

Jayla faces away from Shane, feeling his hard cock press between her cheeks. This time, though, Shane doesn’t pull away, his hands sliding along her shoulders.

Shane’s first thought is about spanking her. All guys want to spank every girl they see, but that will come later when Jayla is ready to play.

Jayla closes her eyes, feeling Shane’s greedy hands slide over her cleavage, forcing the front of her dress down. She reaches back, stabilizing herself with his hips, letting him squeeze her bare tits.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Shane isn’t shy. “Your tits are so much nicer than my girlfriend’s,” he tells her, a satisfied groan as he gropes her tanned bust.

Jayla closes her eyes, her head resting on Shane’s shoulder. She loves the way he playfully jiggles her boobs. “Trust me, I know. Tell that bitch to go find somewhere else to sleep tonight.”

***Shane thinks about Jayla***

With the front of Jayla’s dress pulled down, her bra on the subway floor, Shane gently tugs on her nipples as her concentration remains on his belt. Shane touches Jayla’s chin, bringing her attention to him, beautiful eyes with fake lashes focused on his needs.

Jayla frees his hard cock, stroking it with well-manicured hands.

Using his thumb, Shane plays with Jayla’s lower lip, watching her hot lips open. She presents her tongue to him.

“Did you dance with any of the other guys tonight, sweetheart?”

Jayla nods, eyes on his, her tongue extended as she strokes his cock. Cheap bracelets rattle back and forth with every jerk.

“And none of them offered to let you suck their cock?”

She shakes her head. “No, baby.” Jayla gives him a pitiful look. “I was so, so disappointed.”

Shane kisses her, sucking on her lower lip. “I can help with that.”

Jayla slides down to her knees, her glossy lips wrapping around Shane’s cock before she hits the metal floor. She would have to suck harder if Shane wasn’t already fucking her mouth, his hands in her hair.

***Jayla thinks about Shane***

Jayla’s apartment has never been one to boast about. Leading Shane by the hand, she leaves their clothes piled up at the front door.

With Shane’s hands all over her body, Jayla opens the bathroom drawer without caring what he thinks. She removes her trusty, silicone dildo, a big boy with a thick head and veins to match.

The hot water creates clouds of steam, Jayla kneeling in the center of the large shower, closing her eyes as she works the thick dildo into her tight pussy.

Shane doesn’t even give her the ability to get it all the way in before approaching her with his throbbing cock, Jayla willingly opening her mouth while bobbing up and down on the thick bastard inside of her.

Jayla likes them big. By the way she struggles to get Shane into her mouth, though, it seems she won’t be let down.

***Shane is curious about Jayla***

With only thirty minutes before his next big meeting, Shane walks into his office to find a surprise.

In the center of his office, Jayla sits backwards in a small chair, her bare ass protruding from a tiny skirt. Her hair is in a bun, sharp heels digging into the carpet. Jayla presents her ass to him, looking back over her shoulder with an innocent face. “I thought you could use a little stress relief before your next big meeting, sir.”

Shane lifts her skirt, revealing a tender ass. He gives each cheek a smack, a stiff cock springing from his slacks.

“I’m a little worked up. I’m taking it out on your ass,” he says, holding onto her bun with a firm grip. Shane crouches, working his cock against her pussy before hearing Jayla’s release of ecstasy. “I’m a little eager today. Do you mind?” Shane fucks Jayla, her pretty hands gripping the chair.

“No, sir! Just fuck me harder! Please!”

Shane squeezes her round cheeks as he fucks away, Jayla’s pleasure echoing from the executive suite.

***Jayla is curious about Shane***

Hearing her apartment door latch shut, Jayla’s attention focuses on the thin sliver of light coming from the hallway. When it opens, she’s pleased to see that Shane has stripped naked, his throbbing cock untouched, just as she instructed.

Dressed in nothing but fishnet stockings, Jayla’s hands grip onto hard studs kneeling on both sides of her. One guy massages her ass. The other plays with her tits. Both of them are hot and ready for her.

Jayla tosses her hair. “Hi, baby,” she offers to Shane, stroking stiff cocks. “These are my roommates, Brian and Damion. Thanks for coming on such short notice.”

Shane mounts the bed, Jayla now surrounded by cock.

Jayla gives all of three of them serious looks. “Now, you boys be nice and share. Shane is my boyfriend, so I want him to feel welcome.”

Jayla mounts Damion, easing her mouth down onto Brian. She pops Brian’s cock out of her mouth, an honest look to Shane, feeling her pussy fill with Damion’s thick cock. “All three at once, baby. Don’t make me wait.”

***

The subway grinds to a halt, Jayla’s destination having abruptly arrived in what feels like record time. Releasing the handle, she makes sure she didn’t drop anything, removing herself from Shane who steals one more glance across the busty brunette’s soft tits.

Jayla scoots for the door, the shuffle of a busy city forcing her back to reality. Ask for my number. Grab my hand.

Shane makes way for those coming on, himself moving closer to the door. Before he knows it, Jayla is closer to him now, the subway doors closing, the train pulling away without him. He’s miles from home. It will take him forever to make it now.

“Hey,” Shane lets out, instantly grabbing Jayla’s attention. His voice is unexpected, unlike anything she fantasized about. It’s deep and direct. It’s manly, which is nice.

“Hey. Yeah,” Jayla replies in a pleasing, curious tone.

She’s gorgeous. Go for it.

“I’m Shane,” he tells her, his voice calmer.

She smiles, adjusting her stance. “I’m Jayla.” She grins. “Hi, Shane.”

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments