Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trained and Teased

"Ann takes Hubby for an Erotic Ride"

10
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
It's been a long time since I'd felt butterflies in my stomach and the aching in my balls. My wife Ann had a new agenda and I had no idea where it was taking us.

It all started one night when I got home late from work. Ann must have been freshly bathed based on the aroma that followed her through the room. She was wearing nothing but a robe when she approached me. Ann stood directly in front of me and opened her robe exposing her glistening skin from the oils she applied to her body. She looked amazing. Her nude figure right at my fingertips.

I reached out to touch her and she slowly backed away. From the pocket of her robe she pulled out a dildo. It was one of our old toys that had been collecting dust in a bedroom drawer. It was light brown in color, about 6 inches in length and two and a half inches round. It had a small suction cup on the base that you used to stick to surfaces.

Ann dropped the robe from her body. She stuck the suction end of her toy on the coffee table in front of me. Then she positioned herself over the dildo. As she looked straight into my eyes she said, "This is how I like to fuck." With the emphasis on (I).

Not needing a single bit of lube she lowered herself slowly on to the phallus. Ann slowly bounced up and down, I could see how wet she was on the toy cock. Fucking herself on this rubber cock, she continued to torment me with her words. Telling me how much it felt like me fucking her Ann's breathing became labored as she thrust herself up and down along its shaft. I could tell her orgasm was nearing.

She stopped bouncing. The entire length buried inside of her as she looked into my eyes once more. Ann ran her tongue across her lips said to me, "Now you see how I like to fuck." I nodded and said told her yes. She replied with, "good." Then she stood up withdrawing herself from the dildo. My heart was beating fast, I started to stand up. The hard on in my pants was begging to take part in the action. Using her hand she pushed back down onto the couch and said, "Stay right there."

Ann stepped over and sat on the couch positioned herself just a few feet away from me. She pulled her robe from the floor up to her lap. As she inched her ass forward and found a comfortable reclined position she spread her legs wide giving me an unobstructed view of her freshly fucked pussy. Her warm eyes gazing at the obvious erection pressing against my pants she said, " Now you'll see how I want to be fucked." Emphasizing the (want to be).

Ann reached into her robe. She withdrew another dildo, only this time it was much larger. I had never seen this toy before and blurted out, "Where did that come from?" My eyes widened as I took a long look at what was in her hands. This cock must have been at least 10 inches in length and as thick as her wrist.

She held it over her head and slowly dropped the tip of it into her mouth. Her lips stretched to accommodate its girth. After getting the tip wet with her spit she slowly lowered it to her pussy. I watched as she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and began to insert the head of this thick cock into her opening.

Ann slowly started to ease the length inch by inch into her hole. She had pushed about two thirds of this fat cock inside herself and then pulled it back out. With moans continuously escaping her lips she repeated the process. After a few strokes the words she muttered were, "Fuck me," and she buried this massive member all the way to the balls.

I watched as Ann slowly pumped it in and out of her pussy making it disappeared inside of her . She continued to slap its ballsy base against her clit then every so often its length would reappear only to disappear as she let out loud moans as it filled her insides. Suddenly the long slow strokes became a fast frenzy of plunging. The look on her face changed from a submissive angel pleased by a good fucking to an aggressive dominant demanding her orgasm. Using her hand to hold the base she sat upright and rose her body up its length to the head and then thrust herself down its fat shaft to the balls. She continued to ride it hard, her pussy devouring every inch as her inner fluids began to drip down her ass.

Moments later she let go of it the base with her hand. Grabbing at both of her breast and squeezing them tight she raised herself until it the head popped out and then drove herself down hard to the balls. With her clit pressed firmly to the balls she started to let out a long loud yell. Her whole body seamed to be convulsing. Her upper body was shaking and her thighs were trembling as a massive orgasm rolled to her through her body.

She was breathing heavily as she slowly withdrew this large cock from her wet open hole. It seemed to take a long time for the entire length to be pulled out. She laid there for a moment and then got up and simply said, "I'll see you in the morning." Ann walked away and left her toys lying there beside me. This would be just the beginning of how she trying to change me.

It was the next day when Ann called me on the phone and told me to meet her for dinner. When I arrived at the restaurant I drove around to see if she was there. I found her car near the end of the parking lot and she was still inside of it waiting for me. As I pulled next to her Ann rolled down the window and said, "Come be a gentlemen and open my door."

I walked to her side of the car and opened her door. Ann turned her legs as to step out of the car but instead spread them wide, showing me she had no panties on under her skirt. Ann grabbed my shirt in the middle and pulled me towards her. She pushed down on my shoulders, forcing me to my knees on the concrete. Grabbing the back of my head she pulled my face to her pussy. Ann demanded that I lick.

I could hear people in the parking lot and doors closing as I tongued her clit and pussy until she was aptly satisfied. Ann then pushed my head away and said, "I'm hungry, let's go inside."

The conversation was very generic over dinner which just seemed so odd after what had just taken place. Once dinner was over she asked for the check. Ann handed the waiter her credit card to pay and we proceeded to leave.

We walked to the cars and I opened and then closed her door. She paused as she sat back in her seat. Ann rolled her window down and made a comment I couldn't understand, so I leaned in closer. She looked at me for a moment and then reached into her center console and pulled out a vibrator that had swirling beads and what looked like rabbit ears on top. Ann raised her skirt to her waste. She turned the vibration up and slowly slid it into her pussy. She moved around a bit getting herself comfortable and then put the car in gear and said, "I'll see you at home," as she drove off quickly.

At this point my head was spinning and my heart pounding. I had no idea where my wife had gotten this sudden erotic enthusiasm. I tried to drive home without incident as I was lacking focus.

When I pulled up to the house I opened the garage door and pulled in. My wife's car was already there. I was ready to run inside as quick as I could. When I headed to the door that leads into the house I glimpsed over towards my wife's car.

I saw what looked like a foot up on the dashboard. I stepped closer and could see Ann was still in the car. Both her feet up on the dashboard and her legs spread wide. Her skirt lifted high up on her waist and breast exposed as the vibrator was buried deep inside of her. She was working her fingers feverishly on her clit. Her eyes were closed and the look on her face was of pure pleasure.

She rubbed hard and fast until her legs began to tighten and tremble. Her hips bucked forward as she came. When her eyes finally opened she looked at me while pulling the vibrator from her wet folds. She opened her car door and said, "Hold this." Ann handed her vibrator to me, she stepped out of the car and fixed her skirt. Then fixed her blouse and brushed her body against me as she walked past heading into the house.

I followed behind ready to demand that she explain what was going on. She abruptly turned to me and said, "Drop your pants." I moved quickly and anxiously, dropping my pants to my feet and exposing a semi hard penis. She pushed me to the chair and started slowly stroking my cock. As it reached full hardness she grabbed my hand and placed it on my cock. Then whispering into my ear she said, "Keep stroking."

I stroked up and down as she continued to whisper in my ear how hard and sexy my cock was. I lost control as she demanded I go harder and faster. I suddenly came hard, shooting a thick load onto my hand and the floor. She stood straight up and said, " Now doesn't that feel better, Don't forget to clean up." Then she headed off to bed.

Another day had come and past. I couldn't get my mind off of my wife's actions over the past days. It left me constantly horny and longing to be inside of her. Shortly after dinner that evening she asked me if I would rub the calf of her right leg.

KourtneyLeen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLeen

She told me it was sore from being on her feet all day. She was wearing gym shorts so I didn't have to remove any clothing too get to her leg. I was happy to be touching her hoping it might lead to more.

As I massaged her sore calf muscle she leaned back into the couch and closed her eyes. I must have been hitting the right spot because every now and then a little gasp of "ahh" would escape her lips. As I continued to work her leg I noticed her hand had slipped down her shorts and was moving back and forth over her hidden privates. Her mouth opened as she focused on her enjoyment. With in minutes her legs were squeezing tight and releasing over and over as her other hand had found her nipple and was pulling it tight. With a long exhale she came. She opened her eyes and said, "Thank you honey," then quickly got up and left the room.

I got up and chased after her. Grabbing her arm I said, "Wait a minute, how about some for me?" She looked at me and paused for moment before beginning to speak. Ann said, "Honey, for so long I have been concerned with making sure I took care off you and I've come to the realization that I truly enjoy seeing you beg for it." "So here is how this is going to work. I am going to take care of myself as often and wherever I decide and if you want me, you are going to have to work for it. This is now about my pleasure and it pleases me to see you beg, so get on your knees." I got down on my knees and she then said, "Good , now what is it that you are in so desperate need of?"

I pleaded, "I want to be inside of you." Ann replied, "Ok then, first use your tongue and get me wet." As I started to lick her clit I could taste her sweetness from the orgasm she just had. I worked my tongue making her clit hard as she informed me that I will be doing as she needed if I wanted some pussy.

Ann then pushed my head back and turned herself around. She pushed her ass towards me and said, "You have earned it, you may fuck me now." I buried my cock in and started thrusting madly. Her wetness leaked onto my balls as I started to cum far sooner than I wanted.

Ann chuckled and said, "I guess you were a bit worked up, look at this mess you made inside me. Now get back on your knees. Like I said, you will do as your told, so use your tongue and clean this mess up."

With that she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her pussy. I could taste my own cum as she held me firm against her opening. She seemed to be really getting off as she grinded her pussy against my face, forcing me to pleasure her and clean my cum at the same time.

I felt like I was in a daze as she crushed herself against my face with my head pinned to the wall. Ann pinned me there, grinding on my mouth and nose. Soon she was cumming, pressing herself firmly onto my open mouth. Ann had managed to squeezed every last drop of my cum out of her and onto my face. She moved herself away and leaned in close. She kissed me hard, wanting to taste the cum on my face like a deserved treat. Then once again she said, "Thank you honey" and headed off to bed.

As I lay there on the floor thinking, I realize what my wife had been doing. She had been retraining me. Retraining me to want and long for her. To want and accept anything she was willing to give to me and it was working.

I woke up the next morning and Ann was already out of bed. She was standing in front of the mirror putting on her lotion. I was wanting her again. I stared at her naked backside until she noticed I as awake. She told me to get out of bed and come closer. As I stood behind her gazing at her naked body standing in front of the mirror, she handed me the bottle of lotion and instructed me to put some on her legs.

On my knees I covered her legs in lotion. Then Ann said, "Oh yeah, I would like to feel your lips on my ass." I was happy to oblige. I began kissing her backside. As I kissed and applied the lotion she sprayed her perfume on herself. I became intoxicated by the fragrance and my cock was rising quickly. She took note of this and said to me, "Control yourself little boy, I have got to get to work." With that she snapped on her bra and pulled on a pair of cotton panties.

She pulled her panties up tight, teasing me with the shape of them gripping to her ass. She turned around and jokingly said, "Look, camel toe." A small spot of wetness formed in the front of her panties. Ann put on her skirt that was very tight and hugged her ass. Then a flattering low cut blouse and last her heals.

As I stood there she looked down at my erection and using her hand she cupped my balls and said, "Hmm they seem a little full." She pushed me back and I fell onto the bed. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. Ann told me to open my mouth. Placing her panties into my mouth Ann giggled and said, "I really won't be needing these today and I think you'll enjoy the smell." Then she left the room.

All day at work my thoughts were of how badly I wanted her. I needed to relieve myself but that just wasn't possible.

When the day was over I hurried home. I felt as though my balls would soon explode.

All that evening there was no play. She was tired from her days work and wanted to sleep. The next few days were all the same. It had become our morning routine to lotion her, kiss her ass and have her leave. My frustration level was reaching a high I had never experienced before and my balls were aching, filled and hanging heavily.

I called Ann as work was nearing the end and I told her that I understand she has been tired but I need to make love to you. I explained my torment. She replied with, "Awe is my poor hubby begging for it?" I said, "Yes." She then told me I can have just what I want as long as she gets what she wants. She then told me to pick up dinner on the way home.

At home we ate and I waited as patiently as I could. After cleaning up from dinner she headed to the bedroom and told me she would be right back.

She lied. Her voice called to me from the bathroom asking me to come upstairs. She was having a bubble bath and wanted me to wash her back. I obliged and softly massaged the soap into her back. Once done she stood up. The soapy water dripping from her body made a bulge form in my pants. She asked me to dry her off and I did.

Once dried she left the room and laid on the bed face down. Ann asked me to kiss her backside like I do in the morning. I was more than happy to do so. My cock was begging to be inside of her and I made sure she could feel it against her side, Soon she rolled over and all I could think about was devouring her.

My mouth ran wildly from her neck to her breast. My tongue caressed her nipples and rolled to her belly. She had made my desire for her so overwhelming, I could barely control myself. My lips soon found there way to her clit and I began sucking, gently pulling it from hiding.

My tongue flicked back and forth, up and down and dove as deep as I it could in between her folds. Tasting her inner womanhood made my thirst to penetrate her stronger.. Her hand grabbed the back of my head a held me tight to her pussy as I licked, running my tongue from her hole to her exposed clit. She began pressing herself into my face, forcing my tongue hard on her button. Her legs squeezed around my head tightly as her orgasm began to roll within her. She was panting quickly as her belly rose up and down until a long muffled groan escaped her lips.

I had never felt her arousal like this before and it made my own arousal unbearable. She placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head saying, "Now fuck me."

Her pussy was soaked as I slid my cock in until I couldn't get any deeper. Each stroke felt like it was as long and deep as I had ever gone. I was soon exploding deep inside of her. I kept pumping, feeling as if the cum would never end unloading spurt after spurt. Soon I could feel it dripping out of her as my pumping just wouldn't stop. I finally fell to her side. I couldn't remember ever having cum that much.

Ann laid there and said, "I just took a bath and now I have to get cleaned up again." I replied with, "I'll get you a towel." She started to laugh. I asked what was so funny and she replied with, "Oh honey, you know we don't use towels anymore." Then she pushed against the back of my head, moving me down in between her legs. Finding my lips pressed firmly into her pussy she said, "Now lick." As my mouth, chin and nose became covered in the mix of our juices she continued to hold my head tight against her pussy. Soon she was grinding her soaked pussy into my face and began cumming.

This time she held me so close I could hardly breathe. She forced her clit hard into my nose and her opening deep into my mouth as my tongue wriggled and moved inside of her. My mouth filled with her wetness and my cum. She screamed out in orgasm. Then like before she said, "Thank you honey," and left me alone.

Published 
Written by ricinatl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments