Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Visitor in the Shower

188
33 Comments 33
134k Views 134k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Editors Pick
Legendary Story
Join now to listen to this story
Six thirty in the morning is a lonely time on a college campus. I was at the student recreation center, going for my morning run around the track. Good thing we could get in with our student IDs early in the morning, since it’s the only time I have when I can get to the gym regularly. As I ran around the track, trying to keep track of my laps and time, I pushed myself. I had already done my lifting this morning, and running felt good, stretching my muscles, pushing myself. I loved coming this early, since I usually had the gym to myself. Most people on campus wouldn’t even wake up for at least an hour yet, and the earliest gym-goers would start showing up around seven. For now, though, I had the building to myself. Music blaring in my ears I sprinted my last lap, pushing, striving, putting everything into it. Breaking across the invisible finish line, I walked a few minutes to cool down.

Heading down the stairs, and along the long hallway I made my way into the women’s locker room. I kept a locker there so I could shower and get ready and then just go straight to work or class from there. I kicked off my shoes, and stripped off all my clothes, knowing I was the only girl in the building and no one was going to see me. Grabbing my shower basket and towel I padded off naked to the showers. Walking into the wide shower stall, I pulled the curtain closed turned on the water. Feeling the cold water hit me, before it turned warm, was a shock to the system. I grabbed my shampoo and conditioner and quickly got done with my hair. I didn’t realize how close to the wall I was standing and when I turned, my breasts brushed up against the cold tile wall, making my already partially hard nipples pucker up even tighter. Moaning, I leaned into the cold tile, feeling it warm up under my skin, even as it cooled me down.

Reaching down I grabbed my body wash, and pouring some into my hands I lathered them up and rubbed them across my chest. The scent of lavender filled the air as I trailed my soapy hands over my chest, then my firm, high breasts, massaging and pulling the hard points. Twisting my nipples in my fingers, I could feel the heat pool low in my tummy, my pussy lips heating up, my body hot under the falling water. I reached up, grabbing the shower curtain rod with one hand to balance myself, while I pressed my abused nipples against the cool tile, sending a slight shock through my body: cold tile against my front, hot water running down my back. I was so turned on, I could have cum with just a touch. I rubbed against that hard tile, when I suddenly felt two large hands land on my hips.

I hadn’t heard him come into the locker room, much less my shower stall, but I could smell the masculine scent behind me, and those hands were definitely the hands of a man, one who did not just sit behind a desk. I could feel his breath on my neck, and without looking I knew he was taller than me. The strength from his body was tense against me. Not knowing who it was, and beyond caring at that point, I leaned back into him, almost panting with need.

The stranger’s hot mouth was on my neck, kissing and rubbing before I felt his teeth sink into my flesh. Feeling the hot water still pouring down, over both our bodies now, he stepped closer to me, one hand sliding up to cup my breast and one sliding down to cup my mound, while his mouth moved up to suck and bite behind my ear. I could feel water sliding down my body, flowing over every plane and curve of my body, between my ass cheeks, between my pussy lips.

Feeling his warm strong body wrapped all around me, I slid one hand down on top of his that was on my mound, pressing it harder against me, my other hand still hanging onto the curtain rod. His blunt, hard fingertips nudged up against my pussy lips, splitting them apart, slowly gliding up my slit. Shivering despite the heat of his body and the hot water all around us, I pushed up onto my tip-toes to rub my pussy back against his hard cock. I reached down to take his erection in my hand, and I could feel that it was so perfectly sized for me, this strange man’s cock that was soon to be inside me.

My pussy is so wet and warm, I knew he couldn’t tell what was water from the shower and what was juice from my melting pussy, but he could feel how slippery I was. My lips were so swollen his fingers felt enormous and rough and so amazing. I loved feeling his big fingers push into me and his cock throbbing against me. His cock was so hard, I could feel it throbbing against my thigh and pussy lips as he forced his fingers into me, hard.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

Two fingers splitting me and spreading me. Three.

My hand was holding his erection and I squeezed firmly as he fingered me, then I stroked his hard length, making sure he was ready for me. Feeling his hardness and hearing his ragged breath against my ear, I knew it was time and I lined myself up with him, ready and needy. His hand on my breast quickly pinched my nipple hard, then slid up to my throat, holding me still. Moving us forward he pressed me firmly into the cold tile wall, using his legs to spread mine as far as I could go. Biting my earlobe just to the point of pain, he growled in my ear. I had no idea who he was, but I loved how aggressive he was, he knew my body almost better than I did. I felt like such a slut just letting this stranger have his way with my body, but I loved it. I loved him taking control, no thinking, no talking, nothing messy, just feeling him use and abuse my body.

His cockhead pressed up against my opening and I suddenly went from having three fingers in my clenching pussy to an even fuller feeling of his head pushing into me. His hands held me, one around the front of my throat, the other spreading my pussy lips wide open, guiding the way in to his cock. That tight entrance was just barely giving him room to force himself in. Suddenly it hit me that I was having sex in a public shower with a stranger and I started to struggle against the hands restraining me. I heard him growl in my ear as he pushed another inch into me. “Stop struggling or I will stop and walk away right now.” I immediately went completely still. Even knowing I was fucking a stranger in a public place, the idea of him not fucking me senseless RIGHT. NOW. made me feel panicky. I needed to know, I needed to feel that wave of pleasure rip through me. As if my body was speaking for me, my pussy clamped down on his cock, trying to pull him in more.

As he pushed into me, completely invading me, burrowing deep, he shoved deep until there was no way I could take any more of him. Then he pushed again and I could feel him impossibly sliding even deeper, hitting so many pleasure points all I could do was moan and grind my hips down on him. I could feel him growing even more inside me, impaling me. He started sliding in and out of me, rooting deep with each thrust, bottoming out inside me, his hands holding me still, his mouth rough against my throat and shoulder. His hand tightening on my throat, I knew I couldn’t move at all, I just had to take this rough fucking. I loved it. He was penetrating me so deeply I could barely catch my breath, riding me like an animal.

Suddenly his hand around my neck slid around the back and grabbed a handful of hair, yanking my head back hard, his other arm wrapping tightly around my waist. He pounded into me, fucking me wildly, pumping into me over and over, my hips grinding down onto him, thrusting myself onto him, wanting every inch, every sensation, mindless. I reached back and my nails sank into his hip as I pulled him into me as he pushed into me and I pushed myself onto him. I wanted it rough and wild, just like he was giving it to me. He just kept ramming me harder and deeper and faster until I thought I’d never be able to breathe again.

It was so savage, so primal. He hit a magic spot and, my whole body shaking, I started to cum, screaming out in pleasure. Even through the haze of pleasure I knew it wasn’t done yet, I wanted his hot cum in me. I begged and pleaded for him to fill me with it. My pussy was convulsing, clamping down on him hard, trying to make him cum in me, and at last I could feel it, his cum shooting so deep into me. He was pushing me hard into the tile wall as his short strokes worked furiously to pump more and more cum into me. Finally he buried himself in me one more time and rested his weight against me.

Blind from the pleasure, I melted into the wall, feeling the cold tile against my cheek, my stomach, my breasts. The hot water was still pouring down my body, the shower stall filled with steam. Feeling him step back, I smiled. I’d just had some of the best sex of my life, with a stranger. Letting myself lean there another minute, I finally turned around. He was gone. I reached down and scooped up some of our mixed cum before the water washed it away. Licking it off my fingers, I realized the taste of our cum and the bruises I would surely have tomorrow were the only proof this ever even happened, and I didn’t even know who he was…
Published 
Written by Jezziebelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments