Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Part 4 (Tina)

"You will not fuck me until tonight"

5
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Like Janet, I hear Sue get out of bed. I wait for her to leave the room before I move close to the door. I listen as she tells everyone that I do make sure my partner receives as much pleasure as I get.

I take this as a cue. I enter the room and grab Sue. Pulling her over to the table I say, “Now slut, I am going to give you what you were supposed to get before you left the room.”

Spreading her legs, I reach down and finger her pussy. “Now bitch you are going to get it.” I shove my cock hard and fast inside her pussy.

“Fuck me, you big stud. You know I love it rough,” she screams.

Slamming my cock hard in her pussy so hard, it lifts her off the floor.

Feeling her tremble, I grab her ass and with a one final push blow my load of cum deep inside her pussy.

Turning to face me, my cock comes out of her pussy. Kissing me she says, “Thank you. That is what I needed.”

Everyone sits down for breakfast. I am looking from Tina to Becky, trying to decide who will be with me tonight. Becky seems calm and collected while Tina a bit nervous.

Getting up I say, “Come on Tina and help me get some wood for the fire pit tonight.”

Once outside she claims, “I know now I will be your partner for the night. I will tell you now I prefer women. I have never had a man to fuck me any way but missionary and not sure I like it.”

Grabbing her I pull her into my arms and kiss her. I exclaim, “I like to make sure my partner is satisfied and fulfilled. I asked you out her to get the feel of what you like. I plan to fuck you several ways, and you can see if you like any of them.”

We are close together picking up wood. She bends over and I slip my finger up her slit. Springing up she turns on me. “You will not fuck me until tonight," she shouted.

Holding up my hands I proclaim, “You may say you don’t want to be fucked until tonight, but your body says different for your pussy is soaked.”

Blushing she turns away and I am sure her body is more right than her words. I know she has seen my hard cock.

Coming up behind her once while she is bending over, I slide my cock deep inside her pussy. Whirling around pulling my cock out she screams, “I said no fucking until tonight and you will not fuck me with the others watching.”

We spent the next two hours picking up wood with me slipping my finger in her pussy on occasion. Every time it feels like her pussy is wetter than the last time. Finally she resigns herself that I will be slipping a finger in her pussy every chance I get.

When we enter the cabin from gathering the wood, Tina is smiling. I believe, now she is looking forward to being with me tonight. I walk up behind her and spin her around. Before she can resist I place my lips on hers. My tongue explores her mouth and she tastes so sweet.

Pulling away Tina allows Becky to see my hard cock. Quickly she walks up and as she drops to her knees says, “I will take care of this.”

My moaning starts as she first licks the length of my cock. Her hands lightly stroking my cock as she sucks my balls. Closing my eyes and looking up, I feel and hear her sucking my cock. I do not think I will last very long with my cock this hard.

Grabbing her head and pulling it in, I explode in her mouth. Becky drinks down my cum and licks me clean.

The rest of the day we spend talking, with Tina and I going outside on several occasions. I finger her pussy every chance I have. We come back with her pussy soaked and my cock very hard.

Waving off Becky every time we come back; I want to wait until tonight and give Tina my hard cock and fill her pussy with cum.

Everyone heads outside to start up the fire pit. I have chairs set up for everyone to sit.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

I have Tina sit next to me as we roast hotdogs. When we finish eating, we sit and talk.

I put my hand in Tina’s lap and once again run my finger in and out of her pussy. Keeping my finger in Tina’s pussy is not easy for she tries to move it. Taking her hand, I move it to my lap and on my cock.

Hearing her moan and start breathing hard, I am sure she will enjoy me fucking her tonight. Tightening her legs, I feel her start to orgasm. Flooding my hand with her juices, I hear her stifle a cry.

Leaning to my ear I hear her whisper, “I cannot believe this but, I need you to fuck me now.”

Excusing ourselves we head to the bedroom. As soon as the door is closed, Tina is on the bed spread eagle saying, “Put your cock in me now.”

Smiling I say, “Not yet.” Moving to the bed I put my mouth on her cunt. Running my tongue up her slit and inside her pussy, I hear her moan louder than she did at the fire pit.

Slapping the bed beside her, I hear her say, “Oh Yes, that feels so good. No man has ever eaten my pussy before. Let me suck your cock please.”

Moving around soon I feel her breath and tongue running up and down my shaft. I moan against her pussy as she sucks my cock. Feeling my cock swell and throb, I know soon she will get a mouthful of cum.
 
Sucking her clit and fingering her pussy, I feel her body respond. I feel the tension leave her body as she relaxes and enjoys my touch.

Exploding in her mouth causes her to flood my mouth with her juices as she orgasms. I hear her say, “Ah shit, now it will be a while before you can fuck me, this is the pits.”

Turning where I am next to her, I lift her leg over me and slide my cock inside her pussy from behind. Surprised that my cock was still hard enough to slip in her pussy, she starts moving back and forth against me.

Hearing her moan causes my cock to get harder and harder in her tight pussy. Soon we are both rocking back and forth. Reaching around and playing with her clit I hear her cry out, “Yes, fuck my pussy harder.”

Soon I am ramming my cock hard and deep inside her pussy. Hearing her breathing heavy and moaning is turning me on more and more. Turning her head to kiss her sweet lips, I ram my cock hard inside her pussy and explode filling her wet pussy with cum.

She cries out as the pulsating of my cock causes her orgasm to start. Feeling her spasm as she grabs my ass and digs her nails in, is the best thing to wish for with her.

I hold her close as we recover. Whispering in her ear, “In a little while we will try something else that I am sure you will like.”

Smiling she responds, “I am sure you have several things for me to make me go back to men as well as women.”

Holding each other close for a few minutes, I feel her start to stroke my cock. In just a few minutes she has my cock hard and ready to go again.

I pull her on top of me and say, “Now I am going to guide my cock deep inside your pussy again. You will ride my cock until you want to quit. No matter how many times I blow a load, as long as you keep riding, my cock will stay hard.”

Moving up and down my cock, she seems to get tighter or my cock bigger. I alternate between kissing her lips and sucking her nipples. Hearing her moan tells me she is getting the pleasure I want her to have.

Picking up the pace, soon she is riding my cock like a pogo stick. I shoot load after load of cum deep inside her. She continues to ride my cock even after several orgasms. Finally I can’t take it anymore. Grabbing her hips I pull her down and explode deep inside her. My pulsating cock deep inside her pussy sends her over the edge. She collapses on top of me.

Both exhausted and unable to keep our eyes open, we fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments