Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Part 8 (Tina 2)

4
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I wake before Sue. I lay there thinking about last night, not sure if I have fulfilled her fantasy of a very long orgasm. I know I did my best and just hope it was good enough. I am also wondering what kind of fantasy Tina might have. I am now starting to wonder which two to choose for my last night.

Sue stirs and asks, “What are you thinking?”

Sighing I respond, “I was wondering if you got what you wanted last night. I am also wondering who to choose for the last night.”

Giggling against my shoulder she says, “I am not sure how long my orgasm was but, I do know that was the best orgasm that I have ever had. I did not know I could squirt, much less squirt like that.”

I slide my hand down between her legs as I kiss her lips. She is sticky but also very wet. I move down and take one of her firm and erect nipples in my mouth. I hear her moan before she says, “You keep this up and you may get a good ride before we get up.”

With that being said, I pull her on top of me and guide my hard cock deep inside her tight pussy. As I start lifting her up and down my cock, I ask, “Would you be upset if I chose someone else for the last night?”

She moans against my lips before saying, “I do have an idea. If I can pull it off then you will have a fabulous time the last night.”

I kiss her deeply and say, “Then you better ride my cock hard then for I need to find out if I can fulfill one of Tina’s fantasies.”

She starts bouncing up and down on my cock fast. I moan as she stops going up just with the head of my cock in her pussy before sliding all the way back down. I know her pussy must be sore from last night, so how is she able to ride my cock so hard.

I moan as my cock swells in her swollen pussy. She feels so tight and wonderful around my cock. I am wondering what her idea is. I push that thought to one side for; I am enjoying her pussy around my cock.

I cry out, “OH FUCK,” as my cock starts pulsating filling her awaiting pussy with cum. She leans back with my cock all the way inside her pussy and as her orgasm starts, it feels like her pussy is trying to milk all the cum from my cock.

I pull her down on top of me and kiss her lips and massage her tight ass.

We get up from bed with her in front of me and I can see the mixture of our juices running down her leg. She looks down and says, “Oh Boy, I am leaking.”

We both are giggling when we walk out of the bedroom. When I close the bedroom door Tina says, “Looks like the two of you had some fun this morning.”

Tina walks up to Sue and gets on her knees and says, “Since you have all his cum, I will get my share from you.”

We all hear Sue moan as Tina’s tongue runs up between her pussy lips. I can see Tina running her fingers in and out of her own pussy. I watch in awe as Sue remains standing, while Tina is licking both our juices from her pussy. I see Tina plunge a total of three fingers in her pussy.

I hear Sue cry out, “I hope you are ready for I am about to flood your mouth with my juices.”

I see Sue grab the chair she is close to as her orgasm starts and she floods Tina’s mouth with her juices. It took just a few seconds before I see Tina’s own juices flood from her pussy.

I wait for Tina’s orgasm to subside before I reach down and take her hand. Smiling I say, “Come with me.”

I lead her outside where I take her hand with her juices and lick them clean. I pull her close and say, “Now can you tell me if there is there any fantasies we can make come true tonight?’

I can see her juices still running down her leg as she thinks over what I asked. I reach between her legs and rub her pussy. I hear her moan and move my hand to my mouth. I start to put my hand between her legs again when she says, “I have brought some toys with me. We have been using them when not with you. I have never had a man want to use my toys on me or let me use them on him.”

I start to play with her clit as I kiss her and say, “Get your toys and we will use them tonight. I will not allow you to use a strap-on in my ass though. I am sure we will have loads of fun tonight.”

I hear her moan as she grinds her pussy against my hand. I lean down and suck her nipples and hear her say, “You are going to make me cum all over you hand.”

I look in her face and ask, “Would you prefer if I get on my knees and have you cum in my mouth?”

I feel her shiver as she says, “Oh Fuck, too late and I am going to cum all over your hand.”

I grasp her arm and hold her up as her orgasm is so intense. I wait for her orgasm to subside before saying, “Okay, now go get your toys and take them to the bedroom.”

I go for a walk thinking, what have I gotten myself into? I did not even know she had brought sexual toys with her. I have never used toys on a woman or have them used on me.

I am over 200 yards from the cabin when I reach down and scratched my balls. It is at this point I remember letting Janet shave my private area. I feel the stubble coming up where she shaved me. Do I get Tina to shave me again or try to let it grow out?

I walk slowly back to the cabin still thinking but this time which two women for the last night? I know Sue had an idea, but she did not share it with me. I am also wondering what kind of toys Tina brought with her.

I open the cabin door and almost fall over seeing all four eating each other out. Sue looks up and sees me. She lifts her ass off Janet’s face and says, “Come on Charles, you know you want to put that hard fat cock up my ass.”

Moving behind Sue, I feel Janet pull my cock down and start licking it to lube it up for Sue’s ass.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

I slowly slide the head of my cock in Sue as she moans and says, “Fuck that feels so good.”

I can feel Janet alternate between sucking my balls and eating Sue. I look over and see pure pleasure on Tina’s face as Becky shoves a dildo in her ass while sucking her clit. There are moans and slurping all over the room.

My balls tighten and as my cock starts shooting ropes of cum in Sue’s ass, I hear all the women start to orgasm. I feel Janet tugging at my cock as if to try and pull it out of Sue’s ass. I pull out just as the last couple of ropes of cum escape and land on her face.

I see Tina gather her toys after recovering from her orgasm. I know I see a couple of vibrators, dildos, and what looks like maybe a cock ring. I could not see any other toys but I am sure there are more.

Sue comes up next to me and says, “Fuck, your cock is so thick that I am sure you have stretched my ass and pussy out twice its normal size.”

Smiling I ask, “Have you come up with a way for me to decide which two of you to choose on the last night?”

Frowning she says, “I am still working on it, when I do figure something out you will be the second to know after me.”

I start out the door thinking, great four women and I have to decide on two for the final night. Each has her own personalities and likes. I have to pick two that will work together or the last night will not be enjoyable for anyone.

I go for a long walk trying to figure out what to do. I could choose Janet and Sue and I think they would work well together. How do I choose two without upsetting the other two? Maybe I should just spend the last night by myself, that way I will not upset the other two I do not choose.

I decide to go back to the cabin and take down the tent. I will not be using it and I am sure it has aired out enough.

I arrive back at the cabin and realize it is later then I thought. I have just enough time to get the tent down and take Tina to the bedroom.

I walk in the cabin after taking the tent down and Tina meets me at the door. Taking my hand she leads me to the bedroom. She closes the door and says, “Now, let me show you what we have to play with.”

She puts a bag on the bed and the first thing she pulls out is what I had assumed was a cock ring. I was right - a vibrating cock ring to be precise. She puts it on my cock and is amazed it actually fits because of my thickness. She turns it on and I feel my cock get even harder with the vibration.

She pulls out a couple of small vibrators and dildos. I see a strap on as well and some nipple clamps. She pulls out some handcuffs and whips. I look the things over and say, “I am not into pain and I have to admit this cock ring is something I never thought about. With that being said I do hope you do not mind putting away at least the whips.”

I watch as she put the clamps, cuffs and whips back in the bag. Picking up the two vibrators she turns them on and hands me one. As she climbs on top of me with her mouth over my cock she says, “Use the vibrator where you want.”

I feel her tongue lick the head of my cock as she places the vibrator at the bottom of my balls. I moan as my tongue dives deep in her pussy. I use the vibrator to work up and down her slit opening her pussy lips for my tongue.

I do not know if it is the vibrating cock ring or the vibrator against my balls but, my balls tighten and I explode with the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I am filling her mouth with my cum as she starts shaking and fills my mouth with her juices.

She turns and as the cock ring still vibrates around my cock, she guides my cock deep into her saturated pussy. She slides up and down my cock as she puts the vibrator against my balls.

I smile and say, “I think someone is hoping for the same explosion of cum in her pussy as she got in her mouth.”

Moving faster up and down my cock and between moans she responds, “You never know what I might want.”

I use one hand to try and open her ass. I manage to get it open enough to push the head of my vibrator inside. It is so wet from her juices that it slid in. Even though it is wet it takes work to get in all the way in her ass.

I hold the vibrator in her ass as she continues sliding up and down my throbbing cock. I feel the three different vibrations from the cock ring, her vibrator on my balls, and my vibrator penetrating through the wall between her pussy and ass.

I hear her cry out, “OH FUCK, I am going to come and come hard you big stud.”

I grab her ass with one hand and say, “Wait for me you slut for if you come before I do, I may not get to come for a while.”

Leaning over so I can suck her nipples she proclaims, “You better be ready soon for I do not know how much longer I can hold back.”

I finally let go of the vibrator and grab her hips. I shove deep and hold on as my cock explodes, filling her pussy with my cum. The pulsating of my cock sends her over and she starts shaking as her orgasm starts.

I pull her close as wave after wave of orgasm floods over my cock. She rolls off with a small pop as my cock slides out of her pussy. We lay there for a few minutes with the cock ring still vibrating around my cock before I am recovered enough to remove it.

I pull her close again and pull the vibrator out of her ass and turn it off. She is asleep before I have set it on the table.

I lay there thinking how am I going to keep up with two of these women? I am so spent after just one where I fulfill a fantasy.

I smile to myself thinking I am going to give it my best shot as I fade off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments