Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vacation Time (pt. 2)

"Finally off the plane, things heat up."

4
2 Comments 2
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Stepping from the plane, my eyes quickly find you among the crushing grasp of the crowd. I see you smiling in eager excitement as you try to capture all those dismounting in your gaze. Trying to see everyone at once, I know you haven’t laid eyes on me quite yet.

This makes my heart flutter knowing I have some element of surprise. I smoothly rush my fingers through my long, dark coffee hair. The tangles snatching at my fingers, letting me know I must look a terrible sight, yet your eyes still light up as you catch sight of me. I’m so glad that you are as happy to see me as I am to see you. Giving you a small wave, I move over to meet you.

The first time seeing you in person, I suddenly feel nervous and unsure of myself. You are quick to absolve my fears as I come into range, wrapping me in your strong arms. Your lips brush along my earlobe as your voice fills me with delight; “Shall we get going in order to know one another more intimately?”

I feel my body grow warm and my heartbeat quicken as I press a soft kiss to your cheek before nodding in want. Smiling against the top of my head, you place your hand in mine, pulling me towards the bag pick up area in order to leave the port as quickly as possible. Spotting my pink-kissed, black luggage, I grab it as we bolt for the doors.

Bursting into open air, you lead us to your vehicle. Throwing my baggage into the back and jumping into the passenger side, you slip behind the wheel and we are off.

Chatting pleasantly, I place my hand on your thigh, wanting to touch you. It distracts you slightly, but only long enough to give me a heated glance before your hand comes down over mine. It’s effective in stopping a wandering hand, but it doesn’t worry me. Soon I’ll be touching you all over the place.

In no time at all, we have arrived at your place; passing the threshold, you show me to your room. Dropping my bags, I turn to face you, meeting the hunger in your eyes. Closing the distance between us, your lips crash into mine, devouring me in the moment before you wrestle yourself from me. In a hoarse whisper, you show that you are thinking of my needs as you point to a door in the room, “Shower.”

Giving a soft smile, I gladly take up the offer, knowing I would be refreshed afterwards. Moving into the bathroom, I strip from my clothes and slip beneath a hot stream of pleasant bliss.

Humming, I begin to lather up my body, loving the slide of soap over my breasts and pussy. Just as I begin washing my legs, I hear the rustling of the shower curtain. Turning in confusion, I come into complete contact with your naked body. So this is what you meant by “shower”.

Smiling, I take in the sensation of my slippery body caressed by yours. Moaning out, I run my hands up your chest before clasping them behind your neck. Kissing you deeply, I feel your hands grasping my bottom, lifting me up.

Wrapping my legs above your hips, you walk us forward, placing us beneath the spray of the water.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

Your cock head brushes at my entrance. Bracing me against the shower wall, you thrust upwards, filling me in an instant.

I gasp out in delight at the feeling of being full of you, surrounded by you. Deepening the kiss, your tongue penetrates my mouth, matching motion with another hot member touching me deeply inside. I’m carried away by the bliss as I squeeze around you. It is wonderful to finally be connected with you. This pleasure is so much better than anything I could ever imagine.

Gripping your hair, I give a light tug, detaching our mouths so I can taste your body. Licking, nibbling, and kissing, I explore your collarbone, pecs, and nipples before settling at your neck as the pace between us increases.

Each thrust of your hips into the grind of mine send sparks of addictive pleasure throughout my nerve endings. Soon we find ourselves at a cliff. The promise of jumping over is reaching a high far better than Heaven and way hotter than Hell.

We both take the leap, tumbling into oblivion. Your hot seed erupting into me as my sheath tremors and my muscles give way. Sliding us to the shower floor, we both fight for breath, having become lost in the waves of our own pleasure, knowing the other has reached satisfaction for the moment.

The cool spray of the water tempers the heat in our blood, allowing us to regain our footing as we stumble back into the bedroom. Tripping over my bags, you take us straight to the floor. Grunting in slight pain, you don’t give it another thought as I’m sprawled over you.

Slowly molding our lips together, I feel your hands kneading over my back muscles as one of your muscles stiffens beneath me. Knowing you are hot for me, I want to make you explode from the desire all over again.

Rubbing my wet pussy over your shaft, I’m delighted to feel the zinging bite of pleasure at the friction. I can feel your heart beating against mine as you plant your hands firmly at my hips. Stopping the torture of my teasing, you press me down over your cock. Being once again penetrated by you, I can’t stop the wiggle of my hips as I sink you even deeper inside me.

Using my hands against your chest, I begin to pull myself up your shaft. Just as you feel like you will slip away, I drop back down, once again squirming in delight. The only actual thought running through my head at that moment is “This in-person vacation is turning out to be better than anything I could have ever dreamed, and I have only been here for a few hours.”

I knew that there was going to be plenty of moments like this where I was basking in the glorious pleasure with you. It didn’t matter if I was above you, riding you, or if you were over me, entering me, this vacation would have nothing but wonderful bliss.

 

Published 
Written by SosaGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments