Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

vibrator surprise

"Loving sensuous vibrator teasing to orgasm."

2
0 Comments 0
17.0k Views 17.0k
683 words 683 words

It was a warm spring evening and we had showered and we were getting ready to go out to dinner. We both were in the bedroom and my beautiful 5'9" slim figured wife, with her 34D breasts and blonde pubic hair was standing naked before me. She was about to put on a black lacy G string and black lacy bra.

She pulled on the G string and then put on the bra. The sheer black lace crushed her delicate nipples flat. She more than filled the cup of the bra which meant that she had a most luscious cleavage. She then stepped into a little A- line dress and asked me zip up the back of the dress. There is something sexy about zipping up dress for when you get about breast level she gently pulls her shoulders in to allow the zip to go up easily. She then goes on put on her strappy black high heels and make up and then it's off to dinner in the country.

 

At the restaurant we enjoy a delicious dinner, bottle of wine and a little bit of teasing about having some good sex when we get home. By the time we finished dinner it is dark out side. So we head for home driving down a country road and then without warning I put on the blinker and head down a little lane. She protests as to where we are going and I take no notice. I simply do a U-turn and face the car in the direction we will need to go home. When the lights were off, the motor stopped, still without saying anything I reach over and passionately kiss her. She responds actively with her tongue exploring my mouth. My hand caresses her left breast and I can feel her nipple straining against the lace.

 

I then reach behind her,unzipp her dress and pull  it off her shoulders and it rests in her lap. I then dropped the strap of her bra off the shoulder and release her breast into the cool night air.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

I continue with my hand and run it between her legs and up to her wet pussy. By now she is quite amorous. I move my mouth to her nipple and tongue it. After a couple of minutes I reach into the side pocket of the door and retrieve a small vibrator. She is quite surprised when it starts up and I start to rub her  through her lace panties. She then takes the vibrator ,pulls aside the elastic of the panties and inserts it into her hungry pussy and then back over her exposed clit. She says through kisses that she is feeling very hot and might come. I tell that she is not to come and to wait till we get home. She turms off the vibrator for a liitle while and then starts again. She says she about to come and this time I take the vibrator and tell her not yet. I'm still kissing and fondling her breast. And then I turned the vibrator on again and started on her clit. She then pleaded, to stop. I turned it off and told her I would take her home and finish off. She quickly pulled up the bra strap and dress and then turned into her seat and had me zip up. We headed for home.

 

As soon as we got in the door she was like a wild animal. We were on the floor with clothes going everywhere. Before long we were both naked. She got on top of me in a cowgirl position and thrust herself down onto my  waiting hard cock. In one push she took it. I reached up and started to rub her clit as she rode my dick and all the time her breasts jiggled from the force of her riding. It wasn't long before she came and came and came. I too exploded within her coating her insides with hot come.

 

When we came to our senses we lovingly kissed and headed off to bed.
Published 
Written by Kluger68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors