Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wasting Hours In The Winter

"Two people enjoy their off time together"

18
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for the positive feedback on my last story! I hope you guys like this one :)"

The light in the room is warm and concentrated in such a way that it casts little shadows on the lower half of your face, and the warm steam from the last shower hangs in the air between us. The humidity feels good on my lungs and my skin. I look at you expectantly, waiting for you to speak. You look back at me for a moment before laughing and looking away. This always happens- every intimate moment we've had so far has been interrupted by one of us getting nervous. I feel like I'm fighting against magnets in my hands that are pulling them toward you.

"I'm nervous," you say. Duh. I give you a quizzical look. I want you to tell me why you're nervous. Your eyes and your jaw soften, and the air around you becomes a bit heavier. "I think I'm just gonna kiss you."

I blush and smile, and I reach for your hand. You lace your fingers between mine and place a gentle hand on my back as you move your head toward mine. I close my eyes when I feel the heat coming off your skin as you close in. Your lips touch mine, softly at first, and then you pull back slightly. Then, you kiss me again a little harder. My unoccupied hand moves to your cheek as you lean against me slightly, pressing my back against the sink behind me. You wrap both arms around my waist as your lips move smoothly against mine. I use my hands to move myself up onto the counter.

Once I'm stable, I wrap my arms around your neck, pull you close, and kiss you deeply. Our hips are pressed against each other, and our lips are gently exploring each other. You tilt your head so that your forehead touches mine, and I move my hand to your jaw, grazing your bottom lip with my thumb. I smile. We both laugh and fall against each other, embracing each other tightly. I hold you and rest my head on your shoulder.

"People are probably wondering where we went," you whisper into my hair. "We should go back out there." We do, but first, you kiss my forehead and squeeze my hand.

-

Later, I'm sitting on your bed. You shut the door behind you and come to sit next to me. Now I'm the one who's nervous. You gently touch my cheek, turning my face to look at you. I feel your breath against my lips and part them slightly. We both take a deep breath and let it out as our lips touch. You glance at the bed behind us, and then we lay back on our sides, facing each other. You reach for my face and kiss me again as I shuffle towards you.

I wrap my arms around you tightly- I can feel your heartbeat now- and kiss you more desperately. My tongue grazes your bottom lip, and I feel your fingers grip my waist in response. Your tongue meets mine, gently, and I let out a soft groan. The experience of kissing you is deeply erotic, and I'm loving every moment of it. I wrap my legs around you, and your hands sneak up under my sweater. They are a bit cold on the skin of my back. I realize that you couldn't possibly hold me closer or kiss me more deeply.

You roll me onto my back and lay on top of me. You move your lips to my jaw and your fingers grasp the hem of my sweater, prompting me to take it off while you sit up to take off your hoodie. Then, I savor the feeling of your skin under my fingers as you gently kiss my neck. I tilt my head back and sigh, and you hold my hips even tighter in response. I love being covered in your kisses. I never want to leave this bed.

I run my fingers through your hair as you kiss down my chest and my stomach. I realize my breaths are growing quicker and more shallow. I feel very self-conscious as you move down my navel, so I let out a deep breath. When you get to my jeans, you look up at me, and then move yourself back up to kiss my lips.

"I love your body," you whisper. "I'd love to eat you out." I shiver and nod. "What's wrong, honey?" you can tell I'm nervous.

"I'm just self-conscious," I reply. You kiss me gently, and I can feel that you smile sweetly against my lips.

"That's okay- we don't have to go any further if you don't want to," you assure me. I shake my head.

"You have no idea how bad I want you." I pull you closer to me. "Please don't make me beg." You laugh and kiss me lovingly before pulling my jeans over my hips and legs and kissing your way back down my body. You kiss my thighs and gently press against the insides of my knees, causing my legs to fall open a bit more. I let out a shaky breath.

"Good girl," you whisper, and the words tickle my bare skin. I can only moan softly in response.

You start by kissing me at my center very lightly, and I sigh and sink into the duvet underneath us. Your fingers are diffing into my hips to hold me steady. You begin to involve your tongue and I can't help but moan your name. I can feel you smile against me again. I reach for your hand and hold it tightly. You hum softly, sending the vibration through my whole body.

I beg you to keep going while I still can and then give in completely to the fantastic feeling. When your tongue grazes my clit, I buck my hips gently and moan. You hold me still and continue ruthlessly going down on me while I work through my orgasm. As my legs begin to shake, you slow down and lighten your touch slightly. I run my fingers through your hair as I relax my legs and harness my breath. You move back so your face meets mine and I kiss you deeply. Your lips are wet and warm.

"Fuck," I whisper. "That was fantastic." You kiss me back and you taste like me. I pull your hips against me and run my hands along your skin. I can feel that you're hard. I hook my fingers through the loops of your jeans and look to you for approval. You nod.

I flip you onto your back, pull your jeans off your hips, and straddle your waist, feeling your hard cock rub against me through your boxers. I move my hips to create a little bit of friction as I lean down to kiss you, my chest pressed against yours. You run one hand up my thigh and use the other to unhook my bra. I pull away slightly to remove it and set it aside before I press my breasts against you to kiss you. You run your fingers gently along my back and I move my lips to your cheek, enjoying the feeling of your stubble tickling the thin skin of my lips.

You let out a deep breath as I kiss slowly down to your neck. My kisses are gentle at first, but as your grip on my hips tightens, I begin to nibble and suck on your skin, causing a soft sigh to escape your lips. I kiss and suck one spot below your collarbone for a moment until I've left a small, faint bruise. I move up to where your shoulder meets your neck and leave you a bigger, darker, hickey. I want you to look in the mirror and think of me- to remember the feeling of my lips on your neck.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

You groan and run your fingers through my hair. I begin to place kisses down your chest, slowly, paying special attention to your breathing. As I kiss your stomach, I notice that you let out a shaky breath. It must be a sensitive spot. I take your hand and you squeeze. I plant a trail of gentle kisses along the waistband of your boxers before looking up at you to check in You meet my eyes as I tug gently on your boxers, and you smile and nod.

I kiss the spot where your hip bone meets your stomach before I pull them off. You reach for my hand and squeeze a bit tighter than before. I place gentle kisses on the side of your cock and work my way up from the base to the tip, eliciting a shaky breath from you. Next, I move back down to the base and run my tongue along the spots I just kissed, connecting the dots. I pucker and wet my lips before gently touching them to the tip of you. You moan softly and tip your head back, squeezing my hand again.

I wrap my lips tightly around the head of your cock and then activate my tongue. As I swirl my Tonge around the head, you groan deeply and whisper my name. I can tell you like it, so I wet my lips again and repeat the same set of actions with a bit more pressure. Then I set my tongue on the underside of your cock, wrap my lips around my teeth, and slowly move my head down, taking as much of you in my mouth as I can. You twitch and moan. When I feel you tap the back of my throat, I pull my head back and tighten my throat, creating a pressure surrounding you. Your grip on my hand tightens and you gently support my head. I move up and down, slowly at first, and then increasing in speed.

"Good girl," you whisper, with a shaky voice, and I hum around your cock in response. I'm worried about losing stamina, but the sound of you groaning my name and the feeling of your veins twitching against my tongue keeps me going. I come up for air, and you smoothly pull me up to meet your lips. I can feel you struggling to catch your breath as you kiss me. With your hands on my hips, you move me so I'm lying on the bed under you.

I can feel your cock poking my stomach, wet with my saliva, as I wrap my arms around your shoulders again. I kiss you deeply as if I'll never get to kiss you again. Even if I don't, I am so happy to have this moment to hold you. I want to tell you that I love you, but I don't. I want to tell you that I've never felt lips that fit mine so perfectly, or that every part of your face is perfectly crafted, but I don't. As I caress your skin with my fingertips, I think about all of the time I've spent wishing to be close to you. I run my hands down the sides of your body and let them rest on your hips, gently pulling you into me.

"I want you so bad," you whisper. It feels good to hear.

"Not as bad as I want you," I say with a bite (with no heat behind it). You pull away from my lips to line yourself up with me and tease me with the tip of your cock. I open my legs up a bit more and look at your face. You bring a hand up to my face and stroke my cheek.

"You okay?" you ask.

I nod. "Just start slow please." You give me a gentle kiss and then take my hand, which brings me comfort. You apply a bit more pressure to me, and I take a deep breath. You begin to slowly push into me as I exhale and squeeze your hand. The stretching that I feel is intense, but I trust you to be gentle and give me time to adjust. It's been a while since I've had sex, and even longer since I've had sex that was more pleasure than pain.

You stop for a moment to lean forward and gently kiss me again. You run your thumb along the back of my hand. Then, you gently push in the rest of the way. I groan to release the tension building in my body. I feel pressure against the deepest parts of me, and it's fantastic. You pull out a bit and then push in again slowly. You tap that spot inside of me again and this time I moan softly. Now that I'm not in pain, I loosen my grip on your hand. You move in and out slowly one more time.

"Fuck... more..." I groan, squeezing your hand gently. You snake your arms under my body to hold me tightly against your chest. I savor the feeling of you inside me, every vein and every groove.

You thrust faster, fucking me deeply. I wrap my arms around you tightly and hold on for dear life as the pleasure wreaks havoc on my body. I moan your name, desperately trying and failing to stay quiet. I hear your heavy breathing and soft moans as you fuck me passionately. Your skin is burning hot, as is mine. I grab for your face and kiss you ferociously, moaning against your lips. I'm out of breath, but I'd rather die than stop.

"God, you feel so good," you groan, and I can feel your breath tickle my skin.

"I'm almost there," I manage between groans. Every time you tap that spot inside me, a wave of pleasure permeates every muscle. The space between those taps shortens so I don't have time to recover between thrusts anymore. I bury my head in your shoulder and squeeze you as tightly as I possibly can. I moan your name instinctively as my muscles contract and my body becomes a puddle of pleasure for you to revel in.

I'm coming, and I know that it feels good for you as I twitch and tighten around your cock. You gasp and mumble my name against my shoulder as we hold on tightly to each other. I feel you twitch inside me and then I feel a bulge in the condom as you let out a gravelly moan. After a few more shaky, shallow thrusts, you pull out slowly and collapse on top of me. You wrap your fingers around my hair and rest your head on my chest.

I gently run my fingertips along your back, holding you lovingly as I catch my breath. You slowly pull yourself up to throw away the condom and while you're in the bathroom, I pull on my sweater and underwear. I wrap myself in your blankets. When you come back, you climb into bed with me and wrap your arms around my body. I rest my head on your bare chest, exhausted. You kiss the top of my head, and I listen to your heartbeat as I fall asleep.

Published 
Written by xxnatalie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments