Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome To My Apartment

"This is my first story, please leave some thoughts on how I can improve."

11
9 Comments 9
5.6k Views 5.6k
595 words 595 words
We piled into my apartment, our clothes flying off and spreading out around the room. I pulled him into the bedroom, our lips busy at work. He pushed me down onto my back on the bed and climbed over me. He teased me with his gentle kisses.

He started at my neck, which made me moan softly. He chuckled against my neck and continued on his way down. When he reached my breasts, he rolled his fingers over my nipples, tweaking them just the way he knew I liked. My moans and gasped gained volume, which satisfied him. He moved down further, kissing my stomach fondly.

I was aching for him, and I begged him to go lower. He listened to me, burying his face between my legs. His tongue danced around, touching me and sliding over places he knew I enjoyed. I grasped at the sheets underneath me and called out his name. I felt my first orgasm consume me until I became dizzy. Then it was his turn.

He knew what was coming next, and he helped me sit up. He stood over me, his member gently nudging my lips. I kissed it fondly and began to swivel my tongue around it. I passionately suckled on it, watching his expression as he moaned my name. My movements were smooth with a nice rhythm to it. Soon, he was throbbing in my mouth. His orgasm waved through him like the ocean. I swallowed every drop of him down.

He gently pulled me down onto the bed, so he was on top of me once more. He guided his member inside of me, which caused me to cry out. I always enjoyed it when he put himself inside me, it made me feel like I was in heaven. He made deep strokes, and went at a steady pace that lead me straight to my second orgasm.

lahiana1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lahiana1

He groaned, and pushed himself harder.

He carefully took my ankles and let them rest on his shoulders. He leaned forward far, intense passion on his face. He grunted with each thrust, his hips rolling down to meet mine. This time I screamed his name, repeating it over and over. He closed his eyes and his second orgasm pulsed through him.

Once he calmed down, he rolled off of me and onto his back. I climbed into his lap with my legs on either side of his body. I gently rubbed my slit up and down the length of his member before letting myself slide down on to him. He felt amazing. I rode him in this position for a long while, gently bobbing up and down. Sometimes he would thrust himself up, other times he would simply hold on to my hips. The whole time he would murmur my name, groan and grunt. This drove me crazy and had me moaning and panting - hard.

I could feel his orgasm building. His moans got more desperate and urgent. He began thrusting upward wildly, almost bucking me off in the process. Only his hips kept me from falling off him. His expression turned to one of passion, and mine soon matched his. He cried out, and had his third and possibly final orgasm of the night. My own third also waved through me, and we came together. Too tired to do anything else, I flopped down onto him. He put his arms around me, hugging me tight to him. He murmured in my ear about what a good job I had done. I smiled, and went off to sleep.

Published 
Written by MissSuperJo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments