Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome To Saint Cloud

"I could get used to the college life"

4
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
952 words 952 words
Flashback to my freshman year of college. I was leaving home for the first time and was really nervous. I was just coming out of a relationship and I was ready to start dating again. In August, I moved into my new home in the dorms at Saint Cloud State. Move in day. August 25. I was driven up by my dad and we unloaded my stuff. On my way down the stairs I ran into one of the most beautiful girls I had ever met. Natalie Gothberg. Five foot ten, long auburn hair, tan skin, a nice set of c breasts, stunning green eyes, and the perfect hourglass figure. I accidentally bumped shoulder to shoulder with her.

"Whoops, I'm sorry," I said.

"It's alright... I'm Natalie," she replied.

"I'm James, it's a pleasure to meet you. What floor are you staying on?" She said.

"I'm on fourth, you?"

"I'm on the same, hey I gotta run, but can I get your number?"

She replied, "Yeah."

I handed her my phone and she put in her number. I couldn't get her out of my mind. She's easily a diamond in the rough from what I had seen in the few hours of being in Saint Cloud.

While settling into my room, I got a text from Natalie. She said I should come down to her room and meet her roommate. I grabbed my keys and went down to her room, about ten doors down from my own. The door was open and I walked in and she greeted me with a hug and introduced me to her rommie Jenelle. She was in the short side and blonde. A very nice girl. We all sat down and talked about where we were from and what we were going to major in.

"So, James, were going to go downtown tonight to Rum Runners. Want to join?"

"Why not. Sound like fun!"

So, around ten I get a knock on my door. I opened the door and it was Janelle and Natalie. Natalie was looking smoking. A tight black dress and four inch heels that made her legs look amazing. We left to make the three block walk and Natalie and I walked next to each other and she grabbed my hand as we walked. We got to the club and I knew the bouncer so got in free. Natalie led me right to the dance floor. The bass pounded and she started to grind on me. Her hips swaying and moving to the rhythm got me so turned on.

She tuned around when we were dancing and unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands over my abs. I placed my hands on her ass and I felt her quiver. Or lips met for the first time and I could feel the electricity between us.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Chills ran up my spine as our kiss drew on longer and longer.

I whispered in her ear let's get out of here and within two minutes I flagged down a cab and we were on our way to the dorms. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other in the back of the cab. I no time we were bursting through the door of my room and our clothes were flying off. 

We embraced once again as we moved towards her bed. She laid down on the bed with her legs open, begging for her pussy to be eaten. She was waxed. Bare. Lips pink and glistening from her own wetness. I carefully licked around her lips. I could feel her quiver as my tongue flicked her clit. I swirled my tongued round and round and her moaning increased. I plunged two finger deep into her pussy and felt for her g-spot, rubbing it. She convulsed on the bed, as he orgasm reached it's peak. She screamed in pleasure as she came down from her climax.

She told me it was my turn, and pushed me down on the bed. She reached for my nine inch cock and exclaimed "Holy shit! That's the biggest one I've ever seen!"

Then, without hesitation, she took my member in her mouth. I could feel it hit the back of her throat as she took it deeper and deeper into her throat. I felt my cock twitch. I was going to cum. I pulled her head up and told he to ride me. She slipped my cock in her pussy and it was the tightest I have ever felt. With her juices, I was able to easily slide in and out. Pumping in and out as fast as I could. I felt her pussy clamp against my dick as she came for a second time. 

I stood up and put her on all fours. I slammed my dick all the way in her and she screamed for more. I grabbed her hair, and started pumping with all my might. Smacking her ass, the bed shook from our fucking. slamming against the wall and screeching on the floor. I could feel my load building up inside. I told Natalie to get down on her knees. She got down and I blasted. Eight thick spurts into her mouth. She swallowed the whole load in two gulps and we collapsed on the bed. Almost instantly we heard a loud knock at the door. She covered up with the blanket and I threw on a pair of shorts. It was night security telling us to keep it down a notch. I said okay. The guy looked at me and gave me a fist bump and we were both on our way. Man, if this was only the first night, I can't wait for the rest of college.

Published 
Written by MrLanley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments