Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Dreams Become Reality

"A story of how a dream becomes reality when lust takes over...."

26
14 Comments 14
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
My eyes slowly open to a beautiful…no, to an extraordinary vision of untouchable artistry. Christina stands at five foot six, with the richest brown eyes I have ever seen. She has the lushest lips one could ever hope to kiss, and the most voluptuous breasts one could ever hope to feel. Her nipples contrast beautifully against her tanned skin.

She slowly begins to nibble on the soft morsel of her bottom lip and my cock hardens instantly as I watch her spread her toned thighs to straddle me. Pressing her lips to my ear, I can feel the heat from her breath when she moans. My cock begins to stretch her pussy as she slowly lowers down onto me. I groan in anticipation.

"That's a good girl, nice and slow," I say in a primly thick tone.

Her deep brown eyes regard me as a smile spreads across those perfect lips.

Fuck! She's so hot, I think to myself. Something catches me off-guard when I hear a slightly alarming sound in the back ground. But I’m swiftly mesmerized watching her pussy with the sexiest landing strip hover over my cock, teasing me. At this point, I slowly close my eyes and savor the moment and when I open them. Her body slowly begins to fade. I reach out wanting to touch her, but no one is there.

My eyes flicker open and begin to adjust to a soft haze of light that rests on the end of the bed. I can distinctly make out the alarming sound as my alarm clock, which seems to ring louder with each passing second. Silencing the alarm on my phone, I close my eyes hoping to catch a glimpse of that haunting beauty once more. But as luck would have it, the images are gone.

All of a sudden my phone rings. I answer it quickly and close my eyes again, as a smirk moves over my face. "Hello?" I say in a startled voice. Of course Eric would call when my cock is hard as fuck; all because of a dream I just had about Christina, his wife.

"What’s up mate? Tell me you’re coming over today. The Mrs. is going to be gone and we will have the entire house to ourselves."

I groan as I push my face into my pillow.

"So, tell me that's a yes?”

I lift my face and clear my throat looking at my clock. "It's barely twelve,” I complain, pushing my head back into my pillow.

"Get your ass in gear and come over. The Mrs. made us healthy food..." his voice trails off as he begins listing off random snacks they had picked out.

"Fine, fine, fine. I'll be there around three!" I sit up with a sigh.

"She'll be on her way back by then,” he groaned.

"Well, all three of us can hang out then. We could go swimming or something," I smirk, tugging my boxers off as my wood stands out proudly.

"Sure, just hurry and get here!"

"Yeah, yeah," I say, hanging up. I grip onto my cock and begin stroking it. Biting on my bottom lip as my tip spits out pre cum. Fuck! I can hardly hold back, I think to myself as I begin massaging my eight inch shaft. My eyes close and my thoughts drift back to my best friend’s wife once more. Her long brown hair flows over her shoulders, out lining her body, as she bites down on her bottom lip. Christina giggles, reaching for me.

Deciding to take a cold shower, I groan and drag myself out of bed. This should hopefully ease my hard on. I'm out in a flash and dressed even faster. My cock’s amazingly limp as I brush my teeth before I grab an apple and head out the door.

My foot is practically pushing the accelerator down to the floor as I round their block and park in front of their house. I know I need to calm down a bit first so that I don’t come off as overly excited. Suddenly, my phone rings again and I answer it right away. “Fuck man, I’m right outside. Hold your horses!"

I hear him chuckle before he hangs up.

Straightening my trousers and shirt, I make sure to fix myself up proper before getting to the front of the house. I notice the door is ajar as I knock twice and let myself in, curiously looking around for Eric. It’s not like him to leave the door unlocked like this. I let out a low grunt as his fist meets my stomach in a hard blow, sending me lunging forward as he knocks the wind out of me.

"You always have to watch your back around here Ian!" He laughs.

My eyes focus on him as he bounces up and down quickly, throwing his fists into the air and chanting. I’m starting to think that my best friend will never outgrow our wrestling days. Nevertheless, I chuckle and shake my head as his phone rings. He answers it.

"Eric here-“

Now he’s vulnerable. Excellent. I launch myself at him and tackle him against the wall. He groans in pain, cursing and holding the phone away from his mouth while I chuckle and shake out my arms. "Maybe you should watch your front Eric!" I laugh at him.

He smirks at me and lifts the phone back up to his ear. "Sorry about that," he glances at his watch shakes his head. He’s still slumped over on the floor. Hah, poor bastard. "But they weren't supposed to close it till the morning," Eric slaps the side of his head and gestures over to me to help him up.

I take a hold of his hand and lift him off the floor. He takes off his shirt and begins to pace around, brushing his hand through his hair and squinting his eyes into little slants. "No, they can't close till I give the last say! I'll be online in two minutes!" He hangs up the phone and storms into the next room to turn on his computer.

After a few awkward moments, I decide to look around the room. "So... I'll just... sit then." I say aloud to myself. I scratch my head and collapse on the couch, laying against it and yawning; Might even take a nap. I chuckle to myself while Eric begins to type on the keyboard. I’m overcome with exhaustion, allowing myself to slip into a light sleep as the minutes tick by.
The sensation of a hand pushing down my leg wakes me up and I'm suddenly eye to eye with the brown eyed goddess of my dreams.

"Oh, Ian! Sorry I thought you were Eric," she giggles before coming around the couch.

"It's alright, you can continue if you want," I look at her and smile, not knowing if this is a dream or not.

“What am I going to do with you?” she sighs. “Where's Eric?" the light trail of pink that spreads across her face makes my cock throb.

"I'm not sure. He was on the computer a little earlier," I listen carefully and the sound of his typing isn't there anymore. Eric must have left while I fell asleep.

"Would you like anything to drink?" she furrows her brows slightly, before biting down on that sensuous bottom lip.

“Sure," I smile nodding,

Christina gets up and walks away into the kitchen. I clear my throat and grab my cell to call Eric. If he doesn't answer, his poor wife is about to get fucked.

"Eric here," he answers the phone, after only the second ring.

"Where are you? I thought we were going to hang out?"

"Sorry man, I had to run into the office for a few minutes. Just chill at the house until I get back, Christina should be there any minute."

"Yeah, okay I'll stay then. You owe me though!"

"Alright, alright, I'll try to get out of here within the next few hours, but no later than seven."

"Yeah, yeah," I hang up just as Christina walks into the room. "That was Eric. He said he should be done no later than seven."

She smiles handing me a drink.

"Thanks, are you staying?"

"Yeah," I have never seen that look in her eyes before. Her deep brown eyes nearly eat me up on the spot, and boy would I let her!

"Would you like to go out for a swim?" I ask, trying to get her as naked as possible.

She looks at me quietly for a moment before giggling and nodding. "Yeah, why not. I'll bring you a swim suit."

"Thanks" I‘m curious as to how she knew I needed one.

Christina goes into a room and I follow behind her in silence. She leaves the door open slightly and I’m able to see her stripping out of her long, flowing dress. I quickly take a gulp of my drink as her pink lace bra and panties fall to the floor. My cock grows harder just at the sight of her tanned skin.

Fuck! Look at those long legs, and that tight little ass. I think to myself as I slowly lean forward and push the door open. Her face turns towards me and she chuckles. My eyes become fixated on her pussy while she walks closer to me. There’s that trail of a landing strip pushing down to her clit, just like I had seen in my dream. I swallow hard as she grips arm and pushes me back out of the room. She’s saying something that I can’t quite catch onto as she closes the door. Holy hell! My cock’s pressing so hard against my boxer briefs. I can feel my body shivering before her door opens again and a small red bikini is now covering her dark nipples and her brown glory trail. Christina chuckles again, shaking her head and pushing the swim trunks in my face. Crap, my cock is throbbing so painfully hard as she bites her bottom lip and giggles again.

"I'll be in the pool whenever you’re ready," she announces and walks out the back door.

I can’t help but watch that fine ass walk away. Her bikini bottom is like a thong, showing off the most toned cheeks I’ve ever seen in my life. The gap between her legs shows me that her pussy lips are just as hungry as her ass.

Adhara_hiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adhara_hiller

My mouth is dry and my cock is hard, constricted in my pants, trying to make a home in her heat. I drop my pants in the hall, allowing my cock to hang freely. I’m wondering if I should go out naked while I pull off my shirt. I decide against it and quickly tug the swim shorts up. I try to push my cock down as much as possible before tossing my clothes on the couch and walking outside.

There she is, sitting on the edge of the pool with her legs spread. Her ass crack is proudly showing as she drinks her glass of alcohol. I fight the urge to push my tongue down that petite little crack. So I cannon ball into the water instead.

Water splashes all around her as I swim to her feet and yank her into the pool. She comes in willingly enough, locking her arms around my neck. I can feel her breasts push against my chest and her legs wrapping around me in a vice grip. At this point I’m very sure that she’s aware of my hard-on. I swim to the middle of the pool with her legs around me. Our heads emerge quickly, and I instantly hear her laughing and giggling. I look at her kicking her firm legs, keeping us up. Her body’s clinging to me more and her pussy is pressed right against my dick. Christina rests her head right in the crook of my neck.

Fuck, what am I doing? I think to myself. Without even realizing it, I surrender to the impulses of my body and begin to grind against her little pussy. And for a moment, a very brief moment, she begins to grind back. Her nails dig into my back as her lips meet my neck. My dick begins to pulse with excitement as she holds me for another moment. Her eyes are on mine instantly and I can’t help but desire her even more. Our lips quickly connect and our bodies intertwine. Christina’s hips rock against mine and her tongue slips into my mouth. I push her back against the edge of the pool and grind more thoroughly into her. Her legs begin to part slowly, allowing me to grind her deeper. My fingers grip her ass and shove her little thong to the side. I nearly cum when I find her pussy. I don't know if it was the water or her juices, but I had never felt a wetter pussy in my life.

I yank my shorts down and kick them off, while we devour each other’s lips. Her arms coil around me tighter as I untie her bikini bottom out of the way and push my hungry cock to her lips.

"Wait!" She yells, pulling herself out of the pool and sitting on the edge; safe from my thrusting hips.

My eyes widen as her pussy is now at my eye level. I swim closer and my tongue dives into her folds. Christina holds onto the back of my head, feeling my tongue moving deep inside of her. I lick her all the way to her clit, before sliding back into her hole. She tastes like heaven. I lift myself out of the pool and watch her scoot back, panting. I pull her to her feet and part her legs for me. She’s shivering. I bite my bottom lip, standing there naked in front of her; my shorts long forgotten in the pool. She whimpers and snaps her legs closed.

Fuck, what if she doesn’t want me? I swallow hard before turning around and diving back into the pool. I swim to my shorts and pull them up. When I resurface Christina is no longer around. I climb out of the pool, and search for her. I don't have to search very long because she’s standing in the door way of the house, looking at me. She’s holding a lighter in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She leans her head against the door and lifts the cigarette to her mouth. I watch as she lights it and inhales. I'm simply stuck. My eyes are glued to hers while smoke begins to blow out of those gorgeous lips. She lifts her weight off the door and walks towards the lounge chairs. Her ass is bouncing with each step she takes as smoke trails behind her.

Christina lays down against one of the lounge chairs while I sit at the foot of it. My hand finds its way to her legs and she lets out a soft moan. I trace the contour of her calf all the way up to her knees. She lifts the cigarette to her lips and inhales again. This time my fingers push in between her thighs. She spreads her legs again for me while I clench my jaw and look up at her.

"You want me to stop?" I ask, pushing my finger up and down her sopping, puffy lips.

"No,” she pauses. “Yes,” another pause. “No, I don't want you to stop," she moans and arches her back.

"You don't sound too sure," I pull her panties to the side and dive my finger into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" She cries out as smoke leaves her mouth.

I pull my fingers away and she whimpers, gripping onto my arm. Christina puts the cigarette in the ashtray on the table next to us. Her pleading brown eyes pull me in and I find my head munching deep in her thighs. I push my tongue up her slit and shove my fingers deep in her hole. She yanks at my hair and throws her legs over my shoulder, arching her back against the lounger.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum!"

My tongue licks and slurps at her clit while my fingers begin to pound into her G spot. Her pussy erupts in my face and I'm quickly drinking down every last drop of her juices. I free my manhood once more as I pull her legs over my shoulders and align her just right. I shove my cock as deep in her pussy as possible and close my eyes when she moans out loud, feeling me traveling deeper inside. Her cunt gulps me down hungrily, milking my shaft and her toes curl behind my head. I begin to thrust and slam down into her once more. She shudders under me until I feel her pussy tightening around me. I bend down over to her and press my lips against hers, pushing my tongue into her mouth. We can both taste her cunt juices as my cock throbs deeper and harder into her. Her nails dig into my ass while she pulls me balls deep in her pussy. Her scent is overwhelming and I almost convulse in pleasure when she moans my name out loud, yanking me closer.

I spread her legs wider as I press my chest against hers. Her hips wiggle helplessly under me, begging me to satisfy her hunger. I fill her with my thick shaft and make her mine. She trembles, exploding all over my cock before I lift myself off of her. Her body is a shivering mess and when I turn her over onto her hands and knees. I ram my cock into her once more and her pussy welcomes it with a new sense of depth. I’m able get even deeper as she moans and claws at the lounger under me. Christina rocks her body back against mine as my thrust begin to speed up. I close my eyes and feel the sensation of her ass pounding against my pelvis. It nearly sends me over the edge.

She whimpers and grinds against me while I slap her right ass cheek as hard as I can. My hips buck forward, faster, making her scream in pleasure. I open my eyes and feel her pussy walls spasm around my shaft. Reaching around her, I grind my finger against her clit. Her pussy begins to pulse harder and faster until her release comes, rupturing through her body and sending me over with her. My spunk sprays out of me like a water hose before I pull out. I jerk off aggressively and cum all over her ass and back. Christina collapses into the lounge chair and looks over at her cigarette that is still lit in the ash tray next to us. I breathe out and fall onto the foot of the lounger to catch my breath slowly.

I watch as she starts smoking the cigarette again and shifts on her side. My cum is sliding down her back. Fuck, that’s so hot. She exhales the large puff of smoke from her lungs and giggles, kicking me with her foot.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time,” she whispers.

"I've wanted you for a long time too. Your pussy feels so…perfect," I moan at the memory of her grip.

"Well, we will have to do this again," she insists, taking a long drag from her cigarette.

I chuckle and slap her cum covered ass. "Of course we will. I hope you don't think that was a onetime thing," w e both laugh, jumping back into the water when she finishes her cigarette.

Just then, Eric comes outside. Oh shit! I say out loud in my head as he marches directly over to us.

"You know what?" he waves his fists.

"Welcome home honey!" Christina calls out to him.

"I hate my job!" Eric yells, mumbling as he goes back into the house while shaking his head.

She and I both laugh nervously when he returns in his swim trunks.

We end up having a great evening, joking and having fun until the sun sets. It’s soon time for me to head home.

*****

I can’t help but smile as I lie in bed. At least I don't have to dream about how she feels anymore. My train of thought is suddenly broken when my phone rings. "Hello?"

“Hey, it's Christina. Eric wants to know if you could come over tomorrow to look at the computer. He says there's something wrong with it and he won't be able to look at it till Monday. He's frustrated that he had to work today and wasn't able to hang out. I told him not to be upset, that you kept me busy."

I smirk as my cock begins to harden. "Sure, let him know I’ll be there in the morning, and that I’ll fix whatever he can't."

"See you tomorrow," she says with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"Oh, I'll see you alright," I match her enthusiasm and hang up with a chuckle.

What a perfect start to the perfect relationship. Unattached, with all the pussy I could ask for.

Published 
Written by irishcharm1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments