Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you cum home

8
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
926 words 926 words
It's a quarter past midnight when you stroll through the door. Over your arm your jacket hangs, and in your hand, beautiful roses. I hear your keys clink down on the kitchen counter. That's when you first notice me. Your eyes travel from my painted toes up my barely covered body, taking in every detail. My pale skin under my lace stockings.

You hold your breath as your eyes dart over my lace undies that cling to my hips and leave little to imagination. You follow the curves up to my breasts, which elegantly are held by a lace bra so thin you see my hardened nipples pushing out to be touched. Your mouth waters with desire as you look up to my neck which begs for your kisses; to my jawline, and my red lips needing to be kissed. You meet my eyes, and lose yourself. I moan with need for you.

You walk over, deciding to play with my desire. You grab my hips and push me back against the kitchen counter. I'm completely at your will and you know it. You lean in to capture my plump lips between your teeth. I gasp out of pain and surprise but feel my undies dampen. My eyes flutter shut as your fingers trace my panty line. I push my hips against you feeling your hardness. I can't help but moan and grind against you. You chuckle and turn me around, my ass perfectly flush with you.

My hands push against the counter to support myself as you continue your wonderful assault on my body. My eyes close as your lips attack my neck. Your tongue tasting my skin as you nibble down to my shoulder. Your hands lightly tease my nipples through my bra. I can't control my desire anymore. I know I need you inside me right this moment but you won't give in just yet. You want me about to orgasm when you first slide into me.

You unclip my bra and let it fall onto the kitchen counter. I bite my lip as the cold air hardens my nipples even more. You whisper in my ear not to move. You back away from me, I whimper at the loss of your warmth and touch.

You undo your tie and unbutton your shirt. Taking off your shirt you lay it on the counter before taking your tie and wrapping it over my eyes. I smile and moan and you kiss down my back. Now that my eyes are covered, each touch is intensified. My desire only increases. I feel my legs get weak as you reach my panty line. Your fingers wrap around the sides and slowly pull the undies from my body.

Running your fingers back up my legs I tense.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

I need your touch. You smirk and slowly rub my inner thigh. I beg for you to touch me. With a grin you gladly comply to my request. Lightly you rub my pussy, your thumb rubbing against my clit.

I moan and grind myself against your hand. You slide two fingers into me, I almost scream at the pleasure. You work your fingers in and out of my tight pussy. You pull them out covered in my wetness. Smiling you bring them to my lips and tell me to taste myself. You groan as I suck on your fingers, loving the taste.

I beg for you to fuck me, you know I'm ready. Unbuckling your belt, and push down your pants and take out your big hard dick. You rub it against my lips wetting your tip. I moan with need. You can't take it anymore, and slide deep inside me. My head tilts back as you fill me completely. Your hands grip my hips hard as you pull out and slide into me again. I moan your name and rock back against you.

You decide you want to have me on the bed. You turn me around and pick me up. I wrap my legs around your waist and push myself back on you, needing to have you inside me. You carry me to the bed and lay me down. I moan and motion for you to come to me.

You crawl onto the bed and are about to slide back into me when I push you onto your back. You laugh in surprise. You love the way I take control. I smile knowing its my turn to make you feel amazing. I straddle your waist and slide down on top of your hardness. You groan as my tight pussy wraps around you. Your hands grab my hips and pull me up and then push me back down on you.

I scream out and beg for more. You lift me up again, as I grind against you. The faster we get, the deeper and harder you go inside me, I feel myself getting close to cumming. I need to feel you cum inside me. I beg for you to cum with me.

You go even harder, and lose yourself as I tighten around you, moaning your name and digging my nails into your chest as I cum. Unable to help yourself you cum deep inside me. I moan and breath heavily as I lower myself on top of you. I smile up at you as you kiss my nose. You whisper that you love me.

Author's note:

Hello! I've missed you! I recently wrote this up, let me know what you think with rates and comments! Hope you enjoy darlings!


Published 
Written by Angelshields
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments