Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

William And Kimberly's Honeymoon

29
14 Comments 14
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

William was in love with his wife, Kimberly.  They were newlyweds on their honeymoon and spent most of their time in the bedroom.  William was obsessed with Kimberly’s breasts.   Every morning William spooned his wife.  He loved to gently fuck his wife’s pussy.  Her pussy was always quite juicy because they made love a lot.  William loved to hold Kimberly and kiss her neck while making love.

William loved her big breasts.  Her breast size was forty-double d.  Her breasts were more than a handful and soft as pillows.  William liked holding her breasts and playing with her inverted nipples.  Her nipples were very sensitive and required a lot of attention to make them stick straight out.  William loved to suck on her nipples and squeeze and pull them ever so slightly.

Kimberly loved her breasts and liked that her husband loved them.  He was amazed at how big they were and loved that they were his to play with when he and his wife made love.

~~

“Good morning, princess.  How is my beautiful wife today?”

“A bit sleepy, my love.”

“Baby, my cock is so hard.  I’m going to spoon my honey.”

“Okay, lover.”

William held his wife and pushed his cock up inside of her warm pussy.  He held her big breasts and slowly fucked his wife.

“Your pussy is so tight, my love.  You make me so hard.  Your tits are like glorious pillows.  Fucking hell, I love making love to you.  I am the luckiest guy in the world.”

“I love you, darling.  Your cock feels so good.  Hold my tits.”

“Baby, I love your tits.  I love how big they are.  You make me crazy with lust.”

“Squeeze my tits!  Harder baby!”

William was thrusting harder into his wife’s pussy and squeezing her tits hard.  Kimberly was moaning, and her cunt was very juicy and making slushy wet sounds. 

“Baby, turn over on your back.  I want to hold your breasts in my hands.”

William pulled out of his wife while she turned over.  Her tits looked amazing while she was on her back.  William grabbed her tits and pushed his cock up inside of her pussy.  Her legs were at his side while he pounded into her pussy.  He kissed her mouth hard while his chest and her boobs were rubbing together.

“Squeeze my tits.  Oh!  Baby, I am going to cum.  Fuck.”

William was squeezing her tits while fucking his wife hard.  He pulled out of her pussy and began moving his cock between her tits.  He was going to blow a load on her gorgeous breast pillows. 

“Fucking hell.  Shit!”

William blew his load on Kimberly’s big jugs.  He wiped his cum into her sexy tits.

“I want to eat your pussy now.  Baby, you are so fucking sexy.”

“Eat my pussy!  Fuck my cunt with your long snake-like tongue.”

Kimberly lay still on the bed while William opened her legs.  He kissed her thighs and dove right into her bald pussy mound.  William moved his tongue around her folds and kissed and licked her cunt.  He pushed his long tongue into her pussy and began fucking his wife with his tongue.  He rubbed at her hard button, which made her crazy with lust.

“Play with your breasts.  Hold your jugs, baby!   I want to see you play with them.  Lick your nipples, sexy baby.”

William was eating Kimberly’s pussy hard, and her pussy juices were exploding on his face.  Kimberly was squeezing her big tits together and licking at her nipples.  William loved eating her pussy which made Kimberly go into spasms while he ate her cunt.  Her thick white cream oozed out of her pussy mound.  William sucked her pussy dry while she screamed in ecstasy.

DaylinaLop
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaylinaLop

“Baby, that feels so good.  I have cum so many times.  Fuck!”

“Your pussy tastes like sea breeze and spun sugar.  Fucking hell, I can eat your cunt all fucking day.  Mmmmmm, so fucking good, baby!”

William licked Kimberly’s pussy for about thirty minutes.  The sheets were soaking wet from all her orgasms.  Kimberly was very sexual and loved how attentive her husband was.

After making Kimberly cum for a while, William was going to do more fun with his wife.  He left the bed and went and grabbed her favorite lotion and squeezed the lotion onto her breasts.  He loved giving her a breast massage and loved making her body smell fantastic from the scent he loved on her.

He rubbed “Amazing Grace” body lotion all over her body.  The scent was very clean smelling.  He got to play with her bosoms while spreading the cream all over her amazing breasts.  He groped her tits hard which he knew his wife liked.  He played with her inverted nipples, which he liked to pinch and suck, and continued rubbing lotion all over her tits.  He wanted her whole body to be nicely lotioned.  He rubbed the rest of her body and made her smell amazing.

He grew hungry again and opened her legs, and brought her to orgasm again.  She smelled amazing while he tongue fucked her again.  Her pussy juices were spraying over his face, which he loved so much.  He loved his wife more than anything on the planet.

His cock was ready to go again.  This time he lay still on the bed while Kimberly climbed on top of his hard cock.  He liked when she was on top, and he could watch her big tits shake up and down.  He loved how she moved her hips while riding his cock.  She would hold her tits while riding William.

William would grab onto her hips and sometimes slip his fingers into her butt, making Kimberly go wild.  When he played inside her butt, he would make Kimberly scream and have the most fantastic orgasm.

Kimberly liked to please her husband as well.  After they shared an orgasm, William would lie on his back while Kimberly pleased him with the best head he ever had.

Kimberly loved to suck cock and would take his cock down her throat while massaging his warm balls.  She loved to look into William’s eyes while sucking his hefty sausage.

She made all the usual sucking noises while giving him the best blowjob ever.  She loved to make her husband cream her throat and would swallow his thick cum down her throat.  After she finished, the couple lay side-by-side, looking into each other’s eyes.

His hands would be on her breasts, and her hands would be on his cock.  They would say pleasantries to each other and finish their lovemaking with a long French-kissing marathon.

William and Kimberly’s honeymoon was absolute bliss.  They had fantastic sex and talked about their life together.  The newlyweds were enjoying their honeymoon and dreaded going back to reality.  William wondered when they went back to their lives if all the sex would continue.  He hoped their lovemaking would continue when they went back home.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments