Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Window Whisper 2

"James bond"

16
1 Comment 1
898 Views 898
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Here guys, I hope you guys enjoy it. Drop a link, comment and recommend to your folks. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for interacting with my works. Love you all xxxx"

Anna's pulse raced with exhilaration, a rosy blush staining her cheeks as the embers of her encounter with Ethan continued to dance within her. She slipped on her silk robe, tying it tightly around her waist, the soft fabric whispering against her skin.

Her thoughts wandered to James, her neighbor. She recalled his prurient glances, stealing furtive peeks as he observed her from the shadows. She couldn't deny the palpable attraction she sensed between them.

At times, his lingering gaze felt violating, yet Anna couldn't deny the peculiar longing it stirred inside her. The idea of surrendering to James' persistent observance intrigued her, offering a dark allure bound by taboo.

The man had finely chiseled features, earning him the title of scorching hot eye candy.

Dark hair framed the sharp lines of his face, his lips forming a smug smirk as he scrutinized Anna's form from afar.

Squirming under his focused, unwavering gaze, she could no longer resist the overwhelming magnetic pull. Fighting the simultaneous repulsion and intrigue, Anna dropped the window curtain and unfastened her robe, immediately exposing the delicate curve of her breasts.

As she moved toward the windows, the soft glow from the city cast dancing shadows over her petite frame, giving an ethereal quality to her appearance.

James watched, eyes widening with anticipation and lust as Anna gracefully slid her hands under the silken sash, centering his gaze on her décolletage. With a single, languid movement, she unfastened the bow and allowed the robe to fall from her shoulders, pooling at her feet.

Anna stood before him, naked, with her hands casually resting on her shapely hips.

Her nipples hardened under the cool apartment air, and she shivered with delight at the wicked thought of providing James with a feast for his hungry eyes.

Slipping off her silk robe altogether, revealing the length of her body; she deliberately strutted toward the bedroom door, leaving the silky fabric draped across the couch. As she peeked through the crack, she inhaled sharply at the sight of James, liquor in hand, eyes wide with expectation, and dilated pupils.

"I've imagined you like this many times, Anna," he muttered, the words leaving his lips in a husky whisper, and his hand reached out tentatively, caressing her thigh.

A jolt of electricity surged through her body at his touch. She closed her eyes for a brief second, deeply inhaling and silently releasing her inhibitions.

"Tell me, have you ever fantasized about me, too?" he asked, eyes boring into hers.

A seductive smirk played at his lips, a challenge she was raring to take on.

Anna swallowed hard before answering with a coy smile, "More times than you can imagine."

She slid her hand into his, inviting him to follow her light into the bedroom. He did not hesitate. Ethan obediently trailed behind, his hunger for her apparent in his every step.

Drawn together by an invisible force, they stood wrapped in each other's arms. Their bodies trembled in anticipation.

James' hand trailed down her hips, settling on the smooth curve of her ass. He squeezed, causing a delicious shiver to travel down Anna's spine. She wanted this. Needed this. Ethan still stood at the door, his presence a tantalizing reminder of the taboo she aspired to transcend.

She reached behind herself, sliding her fingers into James' tousled hair, guiding his lips to hers. Her heartbeat quickened as their mouths met, tongues dancing in a rhythm as primal and ancient as the ocean tides.

His grip on her ass tightened, and she moaned into his mouth, an animalistic sound she never realised she could make. Her other hand wandered down his hard chest, the smooth muscles flexing under her fingertips.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

She felt his arousal pressing into her hip, hot and insistent. Impatience clawed at her, leaving her aching to feel him deep inside of her.

With a tantalising slowness, she broke the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. They were so dark with desire, she barely recognised him.

With a beckoning glance, she pulled him towards the bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. The mattress sank under his weight, a satisfied grin on his face.

"Take off your clothes," she demanded, her voice dripping with authority. He obliged, undressing with a hurried eagerness that only amplified her own arousal.

The moment he was bare, she was on him. Straddling his hips, she guided him inside of her. The sensation of him filling her again was nearly overwhelming.

Anna's head dropped back as a low moan escaped her lips. She began to move, grinding her hips in an ancient dance. The feel of him sliding in and out of her was mind-blowing, like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

She started to ride him harder, her body moving in a hypnotic rhythm as she lost herself in the feel of him deep inside of her.

James wrapped his arms around her, his fingers digging into her hips as he helped her move. His breath was hot against her neck as he whispered filthy, dirty words into her ear.

She moaned with pleasure as his hands wandered over her body, squeezing and caressing every inch of her. She moved faster, grinding against him as she felt the delicious tension building in her core.

He growled and flipped her over, pinning her to the bed. His eyes were wild with desire as he thrust into her, hard and deep. She screamed as he filled her completely, her nails digging into his back as she begged for more.

He pounded into her, again and again, their bodies slapping together as they lost themselves in the pleasure they had created together.

Anna felt herself edging closer and closer to the brink, her release just out of reach.

"Don't stop," she begged, her voice hoarse from screaming. "Please, don't stop."

James growled and picked up his pace, his hips moving like a machine as he pumped in and out of her. She could feel every inch of him, every muscle straining as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

And then she was there. The world exploded around her as she came, her orgasm rocking through her like a tidal wave.

She screamed, her muscles clenching and trembling as she rode out the waves of pleasure that crashed through her. James groaned, his thrusts becoming erratic as he reached his own climax.

With one final thrust, he collapsed on top of her, his weight a comforting reminder of the intimacy they had just shared. His breath was hot against her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

They lay there for a moment, panting and sweating, their bodies still intertwined. Anna could feel his heart beating against her chest, matching the rhythm of her own. With a final, satisfied sigh, James rolled off her and flopped onto the mattress beside her spent and satisfied body.

She stared up at the ceiling, her breaths still coming in ragged gasps, the remnants of her orgasm still buzzing in her veins.

Her mind was a whirl of disbelief. She had actually gone through with it. She had not only allowed herself to succumb to her attraction to James, her neighbor, but she had let him fuck her on her own bed. And worst of all, she had enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by penetrator21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments