Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Love Part 5

"Julia comes clean"

7
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words

As Maddie lay between the two women she thought about how Cynthia would react if she discovered the relationship with her mother. They had been friends all through college, and Maddie didn't want to ruin that. She quickly tossed that thought aside, catching her breath and glowing with the waves of delight within her. She knew this was the beginning of a very special relationship.

The room was still partially lit, the sheets strewn on the floor. The three of them lying there in naked bliss, their hearts slowly returning to their normal beat.

It was then that they heard Cynthia exclaim, "Mother!"

They sat upright in the bed; Julia's feet were the first to hit the floor. She ran from the room calling her daughter. Leslie looked at Maddie; her face reflected the shock she felt hearing Cynthia's voice.

"Get dressed baby, this isn't good." Leslie ordered Maddie.

Maddie switched on the bedside light and began gathering up clothes, tossing them on the bed. Leslie helped while grabbing her things and slipping back into them.

Julia almost caught up to Cynthia, who had gone to her old room in tears slamming the door behind her.

"Cynthia, sweetie, please open the door we need to talk."

She was met with the sound of her oldest daughter sobbing into her pillow and a muffled, "NO!"

"Please, sweetheart. I know you're shocked, but I can explain. Please open the door."

Julia knew the door wasn't locked; none of the smaller bedrooms had that option. She granted Cynthia this little bit of privacy, hoping that she would calm down long enough to let her explain what she had just seen. As she stood there waiting for some other reaction beside the sobs, Leslie walked up behind her and whispered a suggestion.

"Go get dressed, if she sees you naked she's just going to freak out more. Maddie is leaving after she finishes getting dressed. Scoot!"

Julia asked one more time for Cynthia to open the door and then nodded to Leslie. Heading back to her room, she apologized to Maddie, who was slipping her shoes back on and looking around to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything.

"Maddie, I'm so sorry. I should have planned this better."

"It's ok Julia, I loved it. Well, up to this point anyway. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Thank you sweetheart but I think I need to get dressed and have a long talk with her. She's in shock. I know I would be if I saw my mom like that."

"She's probably been drinking which makes her more dramatic, Julia."

"Maybe so, I want to talk to her and make sure she doesn't do anything rash."

Maddie nodded then kissed Julia good-bye. From the bedroom, she stopped long enough to kiss Leslie and remind her to give her a call.

Leslie knocked on Cynthia's door, hoping she could talk the young woman into opening it. She tried several times in a soothing voice asking Cynthia to open it so they could all talk and explain. It was after Julia returned that the door crept open. Standing on the other side was a teary eyed red-faced Cynthia. Julia and Leslie recognized the scent of alcohol when Cynthia completely opened the door.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry you saw us," Julia pleaded.

Leslie began her apology, "Cynthia, we wanted to tell you, sort of gradually let you know."

Julia looked at Leslie with raised eyebrows, wishing Leslie would hush for a moment. Leslie got the hint as her voice trailed off, letting Julia take the lead.

"Sweetheart, let's go sit down."

Julia walked through the doorway with Leslie a good distance behind. Cynthia had finished sobbing, her eyes red as she let her mother guide her to the double bed where they sat facing each other. Cynthia hadn't drank much, but the combination of drinks made her a bit light-headed. The euphoria she was feeling when she got home had worn off after seeing her mother in bed.

Leslie found a chair, turning it to face them. She considered leaving them alone but figured Julia hadn't asked her to leave so she'd stay for support.

The first words out of Cynthia's mouth once they sat down, "Don't you love dad anymore, mother?"

"Yes, I do love him sweetheart, very much. I also love Leslie and I hope that you can come to understand that."

"Does dad know?"

"No, he doesn't. I promise I will tell him as soon as he's back from his trip."

Julia looked into her daughter's bloodshot eyes. Her hand reached up and softly stroked the young girl's hair reassuring her of her love. Cynthia recoiled in horror, looking her mother in the eyes.

"You're cheating on dad.  How could you do such a thing and in our house."

Cynthia looked over at Leslie.

"Does your husband know you fuck my mom?"

Leslie's expression turned to one of guilt.  She hung her head and muttered a quiet, "No."

"Cynthia!" Julia exclaimed, shocked that her daughter could be so crude.

"Mother, I just caught you in bed with two other women. I think that justifies my manners."

Leslie stood and grabbed tissues from the nightstand offering them to Cynthia. She took the box, nearly ripping Leslie's hand off with it. She blew her nose depositing the spent tissue on the floor.

Julia tried to explain, "I didn't think you'd be coming home so early. We lost track of time."

"I'm sorry too, Cynthia. Can you please forgive us?"

"Forgive you? I think you need to talk to dad and your husband for forgiveness. I'm mad at you both for doing this here. I don't know if I can forgive you for cheating on dad. What did he do to deserve this?"

"This will never happen again, sweetheart I promise."

"I hope not, now would you two please leave me alone. I just don't want to talk anymore about this right now."

Cynthia rose and walked to the door, ushering her mother and Leslie out. They both hung their heads in shame and headed back to Julia's room, neither saying a word as they walked down the hall. Leslie looked around the bedroom and picked up the remaining pieces of clothing then looked at Julia who was sitting on the bed sobbing.

"We'll figure something out. I guess I have to tell Bill now. I don't think either of us is going to have a good night Julia, so I'll just kiss you and go. Talk to her, I think she might be open to understanding we do love each other and maybe people have the capacity to have more than one love in their life."

"Alright, we'll see what happens in the morning, assuming I can sleep now. I'm still upset that this happened."

"It will work out, at least I think it will.  I do love you. I am going to wait until after you tell John before I tell Bill."

"Leslie, sweetie, I know you do and I love you. Maybe I can think of how I'm going to tell him, if she'll just give me some time. If not then it will be when he gets home tomorrow."

Leslie kissed Julia goodbye and left for home, unsure what she was going to do.

Julia thought about the evening and the different ways she could tell John. She sighed, shaking her head as she went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. It had been a long night and she hoped a shower would relax her enough so she could get some sleep. The warm water did help; she stood under the stream and let it soak in. It felt good but didn't reveal the answers she was seeking. With her body clean and dry she walked back out to her bedroom, slipped into her panties and straightened the bed covers. The night was warm enough and coupled with the shower she didn't bother putting on her nightshirt.

After straightening the bed sheets she climbed into bed. She thought back at how lovely the night had been. Leslie was so surprised and delighted with Maddie. Fluffing her pillows she arranged them against the headboard. Reaching up and flicking off the light, she settled in continuing to think about her husband's possible reactions to her confession and what the future might hold. Noticing the light still on in Cynthia's room, she rolled over to try and get some sleep.

Around 9:00 AM Julia awoke, dressed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. She hoped Cynthia had calmed down, but she didn't think that was likely to happen anytime soon. When Cynthia did come in, she was cool and quiet, so Julia let her stew. After breakfast Cynthia did manage a good bye to her mother as she left.

Julia took the rest of the day to straighten up the house, John wouldn't mind that she had the book club over, but if she was going to tell him about her affair she wanted things to be perfect. She went to the grocery store and bought fresh fruits and vegetables plus a big steak they could share. John and Bill ate out of cans when they went camping so a home cooked meal with fresh items was something he looked forward to. She kept debating whether to tell him or not. Leslie wanted her to stall, but she really wanted to get it over with. Maybe just cooking his favorite meals and having mind blowing sex would soften the blow that was sure to happen when she eventually told him.

It was late afternoon when she heard the garage door open. She grabbed one of John's favorite micro brews and went out to greet him. He stunk after a week with no shower or shave. She was lucky he took extra clothes to wear. Handing him his beer, she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, how was your week?"

"Not too bad, I had the book club over last night."

"Sounds exciting, what's for dinner?"

He was never too interested in her book club or any of the activities she liked to do. They had talked about doing more things together to strengthen their marriage since the girls no longer lived at home. Each time they did, it eventually faded and they got back to doing their own things with their own friends.

"I got some steaks, a salad, corn on the cob and artichokes. I'll do the inside stuff if you'll do the steaks."

"Sure, let me just unpack this stuff and take a shower."

"Ok, I'll meet you in there in a few. I'll start the artichokes. Did you want another beer or something else to drink?"

"I'll just put what's left of the ice chest stuff away. I think I'll stick with the beer sweetheart."

She left the garage and went to the kitchen to start dinner. John came in and grabbed another beer and her ass on the way to the shower.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

She smiled and followed him out. Their conversation in the shower was mostly about catching up. He told her about the many animals they had seen and the pictures he'd taken. He complained a bit about Bill, traffic and the cost of getting away. She listened and told him about her week. They traded places under the water, each soaping then rinsing as they talked. After they were both clean and he had a chance to shave his week old beard she reached down and began washing his penis.

"Well, hello."

"I missed you." She told him in a seductive tone, cradling his stiffening dick in her hands.

"How much?"

"Enough, did you miss me?"

"You know I did. Can't you see how much?"

His dick snapped to attention as she slid her hand up and down it stroking it with the tips of her fingers. She looked up at him and closed her eyes. Moving closer, John wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him for a long passionate kiss. She managed to continue the stroking as they kissed, making sure she kept him interested but not too far along that he would go off in her hand. They kissed for a bit, letting the water careen off their bodies. She snuggled closer to him massaging his hardened dick, enjoying how quickly he achieved his erection.

She kissed him playfully one time then lowered herself in front of him. The water bounced off her salt and pepper hair as she kissed his stomach. Looking up at him she smiled while trying to keep her eyes open. The droplets of warm water made it difficult, John turned slightly to block the water from her face, brushing her cheek with his finger and smiling down at her. She mouthed a "thank you" and then kissed the tip of his dick.

Her fingernails ran the length of him as she began kissing and licking him. He smiled and placed his hand on the shower wall for support. He thought she must have really missed him since she rarely if ever gave him this kind of attention.

Julia continued playing with him, stroking, licking and kissing. John closed his eyes and ran his fingers through her wet hair. This was a delightful sensation, and he wanted it to last. He tried to think of anything unrelated to the delicious feeling Julia was giving him right now, but her soft touch made it extremely difficult. She could feel his dick swell even more as she cupped his balls and engulfed his better than average erection. The sucking sounds she made didn't help John; his knees began to weaken as she took him as deep as she could in her mouth. She did this a few times while massaging his testicles and gently cupping them.

When she popped him out of her mouth the fourth time, tracing the underside of his dick with her fingernails he fell back against the shower wall and closed his eyes. She knew he was ready, so she engulfed him one more time.

His face made that familiar scrunch as he released his warm cum in her mouth. Her fingers milking him as she accepted it, swallowing each spurt as he moaned with pleasure, his knees weak. She smiled as she finished consuming him even after he had finished delivering. She kept kissing and stroking him, wanting to be sure he was completely satisfied.

"Damn, woman, you must have really missed me."

"I told you I did."

She looked up at him with a big smile and slowly rose to kiss him. He placed his arms around her tightly, partly for support and partly out of sheer love. They kissed once again, her body pressed close to him; she thought about telling him but decided not to destroy his euphoria. He held her in his arms and managed to move her under the warm water so they could share its feel. She thanked him and nestled her head into his shoulder.

"I love you, John."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

They finished their shower, talking as they dried off. John asked if they she was ready for him to start the steaks. Julia told him that everything should be ready for him to start grilling, and the steaks were on a plate in the fridge. They dressed and went to the living room after a stop for Julia to mix herself a drink. John finished his beer and grabbed the plate, heading out to start the grill, a fresh beer in his hand.

He stood on the deck sipping and watching the sunset as the steaks sizzled away. Julia finished her dinner preparations and came out to join him. She brought a martini with her, partially to help relax and to help build up her nerve to approach John with her confession.

"They should be done in about ten minutes, everything else ready?"

"Yes, all we have to do is put everything on the table."

"Good, I should have taken tomorrow off from work; I could use a day of nothing to do."

"So why don't you?  Just add a day. I'm sure your boss would approve."

"I'll think about it."

"Did you want another beer with dinner?"

"Sure, that will be my last for tonight though. I really should cut back, beer is getting expensive."

"John, you don't drink that much anyway. Bring them in when they're ready.  I'll have everything on the table."

She kissed his cheek and went back inside to set the table and await their meal. Not too long after, John walked in they sat down to dinner. They didn't talk much while eating; Julia was nervous and didn't want to ruin John's meal with any serious conversation. They talked about the up coming week and what their girls were doing. After eating, they both put the soiled dishes away and retired to the living room to relax and watch television.

John took the remote, as usual and scanned through the channels until he came upon a baseball game. Julia snuggled close to him and managed after a few minutes to sneak the television control from him. She switched the TV off and asked him if they could talk for a bit. He looked at her and with an inquisitive expression and told her, "Yes."

Julia straightened herself up and looked John in the eyes. Her voice was soft and subdued as she began to tell him her story.

"Something happened this week that you should know about, and I really don't know how to tell you."

He looked at her, wondering what was so serious. She had seemed so carefree since he'd been home and then there was the shower thing.

"Someone die? What can't you tell me?"

"It actually started before we were married. I don't know why I haven't said anything. It just seemed like maybe a passing thing."

Julia paused to let John think for a second and then she continued.

"I had a lover in college prior to us getting together. I thought maybe that it was just an experience, and it would never happen again. Well, I was wrong, and now I'm regretting not taking it more seriously."

"Would you just tell me what it is, please?"

He really didn't understand what she was saying until she told him the second time in plainer language.

Julia swallowed hard, reaching deep inside herself she blurted out the words and waited for them to hit home.

"John, I'm bisexual and I've been with another woman. Cynthia saw us together last night, so now I need to be honest with you and myself."

John's looked deeply into his wife's eyes, his thoughts slowly churning and digesting her words with various images. He took a minute to contemplate then began his retort.

"So, let me get this straight, pardon the pun. We've been married over twenty-eight years and all that time you've been bisexual and couldn't tell me. But our daughter finds out by seeing you with another woman?"

"Pretty much." Julia's expression went from embarrassment in admitting she had an affair, to one of worry, not knowing how John was dealing with his new enlightenment.

"Why couldn't you have told me instead of sneaking behind my back and having an affair? Cynthia found out by seeing you? I bet she freaked out. Julia, what the fuck were you thinking?

"But John, let me explain." Julia began to tear up as John controlled his emotions and talked to her in a stern tone.

"Maybe when I've calmed down, you can explain. Right now I'm not in a very good mood. Please go before I do something we may both regret. You need to find someplace else to stay. You've broken our vows, lied to me, and who knows what else. Get the fuck out of this house."

His eyes were beginning to redden, tears taking root.

"But, John," her eyes red with tears, she placed her hands on his thigh hoping they could discuss it more.

John grabbed her hands and removed them from his body. His demeanor was calm as he told her in a disappointed voice trying not to break down.

"Julia, go. Call me in a couple of days. I need to think about this more."

Her face now red and streaked with tears, she got up and walked to their room. He could hear her sobbing as she threw things into a suitcase. He sat on the sofa pondering her news; the beers and her revelation clouding his mind. Her sobs continued as she finished packing. Walking back out, she looked at him and told him once more that she loved him. He turned his head and ignored her. She could see he had started to cry, the tears streaking down his cheek and a tissue in his hands. Her heart felt as if it had been torn from within her. She reluctantly drug her bag behind her and went out to the garage and her car. After getting in and opening the garage door she took out her cell phone and pressed the speed dial. Trying to hold back her sobs she spoke into the phone as she turned the key in the ignition.

"Hello, I told him. Not good. Can I stay with you for a bit? Thanks. I'm leaving now. Okay, see you soon. Yes, I can drive. I'll be careful. Bye."

She hung up the phone and looked in the rear view mirror, slowly backing out of the garage. She paused just before the street, adjusting the mirror to look at herself. She shook her head as she closed the garage door. Watching it shut she hoped it wasn't symbolic of how things would work out, closing the door on a large portion of her life.

"What did you do, woman?" She asked herself.

She sniffed and placed the mirror back to its original position, looking at the house, hoping John would come running out to stop her. Sadly, that didn't happen. She looked behind her again and backed out of the driveway and on her way she went.

 

 

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments