Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working at the weekend

"What could possibly happen in an empty office on Saturday?"

13
1 Comment 1
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I was working in the office that Saturday. The next working week was supposed to be quite tough, so I decided to go and finish some reports over the weekend to make it easier for me.

It felt unusual and even a bit creepy; there were usually six people working in our office, but on that day I was there alone, and from what I could tell, there was nobody on the whole floor. I locked the office door, turned on my comp and got to work.

Everything went on well, even better than usual. There was no noise, voices or bright lights to distract me, the working messenger wasn't blinking, and I could also listen to some quiet music. As time went by, I was becoming slightly weary, and to relax I let my hair down and then took off my shoes; it was nice to feel the carpet with my bare feet.

I was dressed in my everyday clothes, not the ones I'd wear during the working week, and suddenly a wild idea came to me. I decided to undress and walk around naked. At first this thought seemed stupid, but then I told myself that I was alone in a locked office, which had no security cameras and was situated on a rather high floor of a skyscraper, so there was nothing and no one to be afraid of.

So, after a bit of hesitation, I stood up, got out of my jeans and folded them neatly on a chair nearby. I rubbed my hips and ass a little, then took off my t-shirt and bra, and started playing with my tits.

I was getting horny. Being alone in the empty office with blinds open and nobody to see me — all this excited me, and I knew that my workplace would never feel the same from now on. I opened my bag, took out my tablet and connected it to the office wifi. I wanted to watch some porn and masturbate, but dared not do it from my working computer.

At first I was just sitting on my chair, rubbing my pussy through my panties with one hand and playing with my tits with the other one, the tablet on the desk in front of me. Then I took off my panties, which were already wet, leaned back and put my feet on the edge of the desk, legs spread wide. My pussy was all well lubricated, so I started rubbing and patting it gently, watching the porn and moaning slightly. I pushed my tits up and licked my nipples, feeling their hard points against my tongue.

I wanted to lie down though, so I got up again, cleared a colleague's desk of papers and stationery, and then climbed on top of it, placing the tablet on the printer so I could see the screen well.

It was great. Lying on the desk in front of a huge window, watching porn on my tablet and masturbating, feeling absolutely reckless. I knew I could get as wild as I wanted, and nobody was going to find out and punish me or exploit it in any way. I wished I had my vibrator with me, and thought that I should do it again someday.

So there I was, spread on the desk, porn streaming from my tablet, and my hands caressing my body, which became very sensitive. I was arching my back, lifting my feet in the air and moaning, wishing to stick my hard thick vibrator into my dripping wet pussy, when suddenly the light darkened.

I opened my eyes, thinking of storm clouds, but then I saw a huge construction outside the window and gasped, sitting up quickly.

A window cleaner! There was this huge platform hanging outside, and there was a man in there, dressed in his work clothes and peering at me through the glass. My first reaction was to jump off the desk and hide, but the next second I thought of how hilarious the situation was, and laughed. I turned to face him, crossing my legs in front of me and caressing my tits. He grinned and put down his instruments, leaning forward to take a better look. I spread my legs and showed him my pussy, to which he gave a thumbs up. Then I got off the table, walked to the window and stood right in front of him, horny, scared and excited, with my heart racing.

I pressed my tits to the glass, laughing nervously, then turned around and did the same with my ass. The cleaner was looking approvingly and tried to grab me through the glass. I thought there was no point going back now, so I took the next step and started opening the window. Seeing what I was up to, the cleaner started unbuckling himself from the safety rope. I pulled the window open, shivering in the cool wind from the street, and watched him climb over the rails and step into the room.

I took a step back while he closed the window and then turned to me again.

"So," he said, "I take it, you need some help here, lady?"

"I don't know yet," I answered, giggling. "Let's see what you can offer."

He took off his safely helmet and gloves, and placed them on the desk. Then he unbuckled his overalls and dropped them to his ankles, and finally he took off hit t-shirt, remaining in his boxers only. I pulled up a chair and sat down, watching him. The cleaner took off his boots, and then dropped his boxers, exposing quite a fine dick, which was already getting hard.

He came closer, stepped behind me and put his dick on my shoulder. I turned my head and touched it, getting even more excited.

"How do you like it then?" he asked, gently rubbing his dick on my shoulder and neck. When I didn't answer, he put it onto my other shoulder, and rubbed me there as well.

I grabbed his dick and started caressing it; it was very hard now, throbbing a little. I turned around, kneeled on the chair, grabbed his dick again, gave it a small kiss and licked the head with the tip of my tongue, as if tasting it. I liked his dick: it was big, shaven and smooth, so I wanted more. However, I was going to tease the cleaner a little, so first I licked slowly from his balls up his shaft, circled my tongue around the head, and then went down to his balls again. I sucked on both of them and on each one separately, licked them and pulled them gently with my mouth.

The cleaner was moaning and stroking his dick. I reached down and touched my pussy, which was dripping wet by now. Finally, the cleaner couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed me by the hair and shoved his dick into my mouth. He held my head tightly, and moved his hips back and forth, trying to get deeper into my mouth, right into my throat. I wasn't ready for that just yet, so I pushed back, pulled his dick out of my mouth with a slurp, and got off the chair.

"So, lady," he said, stroking his dick. "I take it, you're up for more?"

"You have a nice dick indeed," I said, wiping my lips and chin. "I wouldn't mind to get some pounding."

That said, I went to the desk which I cleared previously, sat on its edge and spread my legs. The cleaner followed me, dick in hand, eager to stick it in me, but I leaned back on my elbows and put my bare feet onto his chest.

"No, no, not so fast!" I said. "You have to lick me first, and if you do it well enough, I will let you have me."

The cleaner caressed my legs and hips, then ran his fingers down to my wet pussy. He spread my pussy lips apart and pinched my clit.

"You got it, lady," he said. "But I think I'm gonna fuck you no matter if you like my licking or not."

He pulled up a chair and sat down, spreading my legs. He put first one, then two fingers inside me and moved them in an out. I sat up straight, grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers, tasting my own pussy.

"Like your own juice?" he asked, and I nodded.

Then he pushed me back again, bent down and gave my wet pussy several long, hard licks with his flat tongue. He licked each of my pussy lips and bit them slightly, then circled his tongue around my clit. I felt his tongue becoming firm and pointy as he poked my clit with it, and straight after he ran the underside of his tongue over my pulsing bud.

10inYoungSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inYoungSucker

I screamed and grabbed his hair, bucking my hips and rubbing my pussy into his face.

He got up, grabbed me by the ass and pulled me closer. First he dipped the head of his dick into my pussy, covering it with my juice, then slapped my clit with it a few times. A moment later he slammed his dick balls deep into me and started ramming me wildly.

The desk was shaking. I grabbed onto its edges with both hands, propped my legs on his shoulders and moaned, oblivious to everything but his thick hard cock ponding me. My pussy felt very tight around it, and I wanted it to go on forever.

The cleaner pulled my ass a bit closer to himself and lifted it up in the air, so only my hands remained on the desk. I wrapped my legs around his hips, holding firmly as he was moving fast in and out of me, groaning. It was great to be penetrated like this, I felt impaled on his dick and completely helpless. Then he carefully let me down, took a step back and sat on the chair, his dick hard and shining wet.

"Come sit here," he beckoned. "I'll give you a ride."

I got off the table, stepped to him and lowered myself onto his cock, facing him. He caught my nipples with his mouth, sucked on them and bit them, holding still as I made myself comfortable on his hard dick. I held still for a while, giving him time to enjoy my boobs, and then started moving my hips in circles, feeling all his length inside my well lubricated pussy. The cleaner grabbed my ass again, and started slamming it down; he did it so hard that it felt like his dick would break right through my stomach. I reached back and touched his balls, which were all wet with my juices.

"Grab my neck," he said, and suddenly began to rise from the chair, not stopping to fuck me for a second.

I quickly did as he said, getting a firm grip around his shoulders with my arms and wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. He held me easily and fucked me while standing. I screamed wildly, feeling his rock hard dick going in and out of me, and my boobs rubbing against his chest.

It looked like he was getting tired though, and soon he let me down.

"I have an idea," he said, then turned me around and walked me right up to the window. He pressed me against it, and I could feel my nipples hardening of the touch of the cold glass.

"Do you like it?" he whispered in my ear, licking and biting it slightly from behind. "Like to be exposed like that?"

I liked it indeed. The whole city was beneath me, and I could be seen perfectly well, naked in the window, with a man humping me. However, the office was so high that I doubted anyone would actually see us, unless with binoculars. So I remained where I was, allowing the cleaner to rub his dick between my legs and buttocks, play with my boobs and bite my neck, shoulders and ears. He seemed to be enjoying this and didn't hurry to get inside me again.

"You little dirty slut," he said, caressing me. "Parading nude in front of the window, fucking strangers... Such a dirty girl you are."

"I think I want to come," I moaned, throwing my head back onto his shoulder. "Please, make me come..."

"How do you want it?" he asked, giving me a brief kiss on the lips.

"With your dick inside me... And I want you to pound me as hard as you can while I'm coming," I whispered.

"Got it," he nodded, and I felt his dick sliding inside me again.

"Go slowly for now," I said. "I will tell you when to pound."

He started fucking me slowly, and I reached down and put my fingers on my clit. Enjoying the strong thrusts of his dick, I looked at the city below, played with myself and felt exposed, ashamed and, above all, excited. Soon I felt a hot wave building up inside of me. I moaned and bent a little lower, so the cleaner could enter deeper.

"Don't stop now," I said. "I'm about to come..."

He started moving a bit faster and squeezed my breasts, which got me even hornier; I couldn't take it much longer and was desperate to come. A few more deep, strong movements...

"Oooh, pound me now!" I squealed. "I'm ready!"

He gave me all he got, grabbed my hips tightly and pounded so hard it almost hurt. His hips slammed into mine. I rubbed my clit like crazy until finally I came, panting, my pussy throbbing around his dick, and my legs shaking.

"Look, you're dripping on the floor," he said from behind.

I looked down and saw some drops of my pussy juice on the carpet. Now that I had come, it didn't feel as exciting to be naked in front of a huge window, so I stepped away, freeing myself from the cleaner's dick, and went back to my desk. I climbed it, lay on my back and looked at the cleaner upside-down.

"You better come too," I said. "And do it into my throat, I know you wanted to get in there."

The cleaner stepped closer to the desk and began stroking his dick. I moved so that my head was off the edge of the table and asked him to teabag me. He stepped even closer, I opened my mouth wide, and he lowered his balls into my mouth. In this position they fit all the way inside, and I was able to move my tongue around both of them in my mouth. The cleaner moaned and kept on stroking his dick.

Then he pulled his balls out of my mouth, took a step back and his hand started moving faster. I heard him breathing heavily, and I thought that he was about to come too. He stepped back to me, took my head in his hands and shoved his throbbing dick into my throat; it was quite easy in the position I was in. I felt his balls on my nose, he pushed his dick into my throat a couple of times, and then I felt his big hot load shooting down inside me. He moaned and moved his dick in and out of my throat, shooting jet after jet; I gagged and tried to swallow it all.

Finally, there was no more; the cleaner pulled his dick out of my mouth, bent down and gave me a big kiss. I rolled onto my stomach, grabbed his dick and licked it clean, taking in every drop of sperm that was left. Then I laughed and looked up at him.

"I guess that was what they call a shame to tell, but a pleasure to remember," I said.

"Yeah..." he also chuckled and wiped his forehead. "You know, I've seen a lot of wanking and sex going on in the offices while doing my job, but it's the first time I've actually had one. I guess that's also something that happens once in a lifetime."

I just smiled, not sure what to say. Now that the sex was over, I was beginning to feel a bit awkward. The cleaner grabbed a pen from a nearby desk, bent over and wrote something right on my buttcheek.

"Here's my phone number, lady," he said. "Let me know if you ever need your windows cleaned... Or if you ever need any other kind of help."

He threw the pen back, went to his clothes piling on the floor, and started dressing.

I tried, still lying on the desk, to turn around and see what he wrote on my ass, but it didn't quite work.

"Was it necessary?" I asked, annoyed. "You could've used some paper..."

"It's sexier like that," he laughed. "Oh, and by the way, you're going home without undies today, because I'm taking these."

He picked up my panties from the floor and stuffed them into his pocket.

"What?! No, wait..."

"A souvenir! Something to tell me it wasn't all a dream."

With that he blew me a kiss, went back to the window, opened it and climbed over the rail onto his platform. I watched it going up and disappearing from my sight, and then looked around the empty office.

A hell of a weekend work it turned out to be...

Published 
Written by Psyonic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments