Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Story

"She'd been teasing him for six long days and now he gets his hands on her."

3
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I'd been away for six days. You'd started a new job and we hadn't fucked in over a week. Our longest drought yet. Your filthy messages and hot pictures whilst I was away had not exactly dimmed my lust and need for you. Just this morning you'd sent me your latest fantasy and a story idea from a dream you'd had.

When I arrived home I sat down to write it for you as a surprise and now an hour later the first version is done as I hear your keys in the door and then it swings open. Sitting in our study I wait with the story up on the monitor. I've been wanting to get my hands on you, jump on you, pin you against the wall, just fucking take you. You have no idea how horny you make me when you tease me with your wicked thoughts and naughty pictures. But, no, I stick to the plan and stay seated.

I hear you call out "Nick? Nick?" Used to me greeting you at the door you are clearly surprised when you see me sitting at the desk. You approach me and wrap your arms around me from behind and kiss my cheek "There you are!" Even as you kiss my cheek I can tell your eyes have drifted to the screen and you can see the title there in front of your face: 'Teasing at the supermarket turns into a brutal fuck.'

I still haven't said a word as you stand alongside me and start to read. My first movement is to run my hand up your leg, from your knee to your inner thigh as you press your hip to my shoulder. I look you up and down and see you are wearing a lovely summer dress and wedged sandals. You really are dressing up for your new job and I know you won't be wearing underwear.

You bend forward as you read the story; your fantasy. Your action forces my hand to slide higher up your thigh and I squeeze it slowly. My large hand firm on your inner thigh as I feel your pulse quicken as you read the part I knew you'd like. I'd written it for you to read in your voice and from your perspective knowing it turns you on so much.

I can't believe you bent over me over the shopping cart and rubbed my wet pussy in the frozen section. And yet you still haven't fucked me. I can feel my wetness on my thighs, I fucking need your cock or your tongue or your fingers, anything. I look up at you on the crowded tube and all you do is grin and turn me around. My mind flips as I feel your thick cock press against my ass through your shorts. Your strong hands gripping my hips pulling me back into you, not that I wouldn't anyway.

You look back at me and grin "I can't believe you are actually writing it, it's so hot." I still haven't said a word as I stand and push you down over the desk. Your ass up in the air. I step between your legs as I spread them and run my hand up your back into your hair and turn your face to look at the screen, "Read it to me gorgeous, read me your story."


I see you bite your lip and feel you wriggle into a comfortable position, your ass starting to grind slowly against me as I stand over you. My hands lift the skirt of your dress up over your hips, exposing your beautiful round ass to me. My hands slowly stroking the curve of your ass, then squeezing your cheeks firmly, "Read!"

Your sexy voice starts, "I can't believe you are grinding me on your cock on the tube when I need you inside me. Your cock feels so good against my ass and why oh why did I decide this was a good idea when we came out. We didn't even fuck this morning and I am so horny."

I kneel behind you and spread your ass cheeks with my strong hands, starting to lick the tip of my tongue over your asshole, rimming you slowly. Your moans causing me to stop. "I said, 'Read!'"

"...I look up at the stops and see we still have another five minutes. I can't believe you are actually doing this to me in public as I feel your hand inching up my leg and under my loose skirt. I try to look back up at you but you have me pushed against the glass divider, a teenage guy looks up and sees me. Fuck, he can see your hand under my skirt. His cock clearly throbs in his pants and reminds me of yours pressed against my ass..."

My hands holding your ass cheeks spread as I run my tongue over your asshole in small slow circles. Listening to your voice falter and break, your breath hitching as you try and read. I can tell you are trying to take it slowly, picturing everything in intimate detail. I bury my face between your cheeks and lick my tongue slowly up the length of your slit, tasting your wetness for the first time in over a week. Moaning into your pussy as I hear you gasp and feel you squirm under my hands.

"...I look up at you as you lead me off the tube for the short walk to our flat. You have a small smile on your face but give nothing away, your strong hand enveloping mine as you walk as though nothing has just happened. As though you hadn't felt my wetness dripping down my thigh on the tube. My entire body on edge as the slightest squeeze of your hand makes my heart and more flutter..."

Standing up behind you I drop my shorts and pull off my t-shirt. My cock so hard for you. I smile as I listen to your sweet voice reading your story. Looking down at your ass bent over my desk makes my cock throb in my hand as I stroke it slowly. As you moan at the part of the story where I pin you up against the wall back at our flat I pull your hands back behind you, crossing your arms behind your back. Holding them still in one hand as your eyes flick from the screen back to me and the teasing smile on your hot lips as you see my cock.

I move alongside you and run my free hand slowly over the curve of your ass. Squeezing cheek by cheek as you keep reading. You look back at me, "Please, Nick. Fuck me, I've missed you so badly". My hand lands in a long swinging smack. Reddening your ass instantly and jolting your thighs into the desk. I land three more hard strikes as you whimper and moan. "Two more, gorgeous, six for the six days you teased me." Squeezing and caressing your ass again, teasing you, tracing my fingertips lightly over the sensitive skin. Watching your body tense and relax and tense again as my gentle touch over your soft skin makes your pussy tingle. With one last squeeze, my arm swings and I spank you hard twice in quick succession. Your eyes looking back at me beseechingly I smile and stroke your ass sweetly as I lean down and whisper in your ear "I've missed you too gorgeous, but teasing is teasing and you get what you deserve."

I move around behind you and rub the head of my cock over your wet slit, nudging your clit as I hold you completely still underneath me. My hand still gripping your wrists behind your back as you whimper and beg for my cock, "Please, Nick. Please fuck me, use me. You know you want to."

I groan at your words and it takes all of my control to hold back and keep teasing you, rubbing the head of my cock over your pussy and then pressing it between your lips. I feel your legs tense and your ass stick out more as you search for my cock to push deeper inside you. My hand firm on your ass holding you still as I hold just the head of my cock inside you. Teasing just the tip of my cock in and out of your tight wet pussy.

"I don't hear you reading, my little fucktoy" as I nudge just the head of my cock in and out of your pussy. Teasing you, coating the head of my cock in your wetness. You gasp, "I can't, please baby, I'm so fucking wet for you. Please fuck me." Your eyes are wide and you bite your plump bottom lip knowing what that does to me.

My hand firm on your wrists, the other on your ass I start to push my cock deeper inside you. Inch by thick inch stretching you, filling you. Forcing deep and firm inside you until my thighs are pressed against you, forcing you against the desk, my cock buried completely inside you. I lean down over you and releasing your arms I gather your hair in one hand and tug it back. Your soft moan as you feel my control over you deepen let's me know you have given yourself up to me completely again.

I stand back up and look down at the sight of you, dress around your waist, your hair in my hand, the arch of your back, the curve of your ass and the sight of my thick cock disappearing in your tight wet pussy. I groan as I start to fuck you in long hard strokes. Watching my cock slam inside you over and over again. Your ass bouncing as my thighs slam against it.

Gripping your hair tighter, pulling you back to me, your ass sticking up higher and further as I fuck you deep and hard. Those six days of teasing finally at an end. My cock back where it belongs, in your hot wet cunt. The pictures you sent flashing before my eyes as I pound your pussy harder and harder. Your breath catching as you gasp and moan.

As I drive my cock deeper and harder inside you, lifting up as my cock is buried deep inside you. Stretching you, again and again, pounding you into the desk. My breath ragged, my need urgent as I gasp, "Fuck, I've missed you." Your panting and moans all you can manage. I feel your orgasm building as your moaning becomes more urgent, the hitch in your breathtaking me over the edge.

My hand pushing your head back down onto the desk as I bury my cock in your pussy over and over again, my balls tightening even as I feel your pussy clench and spasm around my cock. Your wanton moans so fucking hot to hear. Pushing deep inside you I grunt as I start to cum, load after load of cum deep inside you. Holding my cock inside you, as your pussy clenches around it.

My body folding over you as I kiss your neck and whisper in your ear "It's good to be back". You whimper quietly and reach back with your hands for me as your breathing slowly recovers, your soft moans turning into a small smile.

CarlieCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlieCandy

 

Published 
Written by boyofsummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments