Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda: Monday's Child

"What would you do if you could experience anything?"

13
8 Comments 8
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Monday's child is fair of face. I hope you enjoy this fantasy story. Although it is set a bit in the future, I don't really consider it science fiction. If it is well received, I will continue to add stories to the series. <p> [ADVERT] </p> These will show up in various categories, but I think you will see why as you read. Maybe someday in the future we will meet in a chatroom!"

I’d like to share with you the story of how I met the lust of my life.  Yes, I mean the lust of my life, the one person who I look forward to seeing every day.  Not that I see her every day.  I suppose that’s a good thing.  How can a sexual relationship stay fresh if you indulge in it that often? 

Her name is Amanda.

I should say she goes by Amanda.  I’ve never questioned this.  It suits her.  A French name for an exotic woman with almond-shaped eyes with irises the deep brown color of the skin of an almond.  I think it’s fair to say that her skin is close to the color of the meat of an almond as well, though we have never met face to face.

This may seem a contradiction to you, but technology is a wonderful thing.  In case you are visiting Lush Stories for the first time a brief history may be in order.  If you lived through the last 15 years of A.I. you will know this already.

Artificial Intelligence was rudimentary at best until the year 2020.  At that point in time, AI changed from a massive search engine running at about 4 gigahertz to a platform that could consolidate information running at over 9 gigahertz.  It could bookmark, store, and sort information into what is most needed, and could build connections between data that, on the surface, were not related at all. This neural networking suddenly mimicked the workings of a human brain's synapse structures in a way that could produce literature and art that might pass as created by a human.

It could carry on a text conversation, and you might not know you were interacting with a computer.  Lush Stories chat rooms started converting to voice interaction instead of text soon after.

By 2025, AI had developed the ability to communicate feelings, use contractions effectively, and to make realistic emotional sounds.  It could simulate pouting, or excitement, or trepidation.  Scientists used AI to perfect Virtual Reality.  Through a headset, a computer could take you anywhere in the world.  You could interact with anyone verbally, but you of course couldn’t feel them.

Lush Stories chat rooms started converting to VR.

But in 2030, AI built the first neural feedback device.  Scientists asked AI if it could be done, and it did it!  By 2035, it was readily available at a reasonable price point.  You could now talk with Albert Einstein and shake his hand.  You could spar with Mohammad Ali and feel the punches.  You could hire a prostitute for a blowjob and cum without ever touching yourself.

Lush Stories chat rooms became a sex club.

To be clear, this is not a story about the evils of Artificial Intelligence.  It is not a warning about the downfall of humanity.  It is a story of sexual evolution.  Everything you read took place and was as real to me as the cock in my hand.

*****

I entered the chatroom on Monday.

Those of you who are young and have lived with VR most of your lives will think me a doddering old fool, but I was surprised as I connected to Lush to be greeted by a most feminine voice.

“Hello, John.  Welcome to the Lush chat rooms.  Let’s get you ready.”

“What do you mean, ‘let’s get you ready’?”

“How do you wish to be presented?

Lush allows you to present in the chatrooms to satisfy your mood.  Let me walk through some basic questions.  The more detail you provide, the more your avatar will suit your mood.  You should keep in mind that the more your avatar deviates from your actual appearance the more disappointed a person with whom you choose to meet in real life will be.”

“Okay.  What would you like to know?”

“Would you like to present as male, female, or other today?”

“Male.”

“What age?”

“Sixty.  Make that fifty-five.”

“Body type?”

“Athletic.  No, let’s try average.  Can you tighten up my face just a bit?”

“Of course!  Thank you for the additional detail.  Skin color?”

“Normal.”

“Do you mean your natural color?”

“Yes.”

“Endowment?”

“Eight inches.  No, make that my actual size.”

“I need a reference number.”

“Six inches, err, six and a half.”

“Would you like that measured should you become visibly erect?”

“NO!”

“As you wish.  Would you like to set a pain threshold?”

“What?”

“Should you engage in any masochistic behavior, do you want to put a limit on the pain feedback?”

“I’m not planning on it, but sure.”

A tingling feeling started in my hand.  Once every second the tingling became stronger, and I started to recognize it as unpleasant.  This continued until I said, “Stop!”

“Your threshold is set.  Would you like to adjust the pleasure feedback?”

Thinking she meant limiting my pleasure I replied, “No.”

“What would you like to be wearing?”

“How about a gray button-up shirt, black slacks, and black socks and sneakers.”

“Should I set that as your default outfit?”

“Sure.”

“Are there any details you would like added?”

“I think that is good.”

“I will set this as your default profile.  If in the future you wish to change anything just say something the next time you enter Lush.”

“Okay.  Now what?”

“What room would you like to enter?  No nudity or sexual contact is allowed in the lounge.”

I’ve always found shemales extremely erotic.  “Is there a room that might have shemales in it?”

“We have a CD/Trans room that caters to crossdressers, transitioning individuals, and those who are looking for such.”

“That one.”

A door appeared in front of me.

The AI voice said, “Just think about what you want to do and it will happen.  If you wish to talk to someone you will have to speak out loud.  Enjoy your time in Lush.”

I walked through the door and walked into a new life.  The size of the room was indeterminate.  One area had small tables and chairs where people could sit and visit.  Some were leaning into each other and whispering softly.  Through some trick of the VR no matter how close you were apparently unless you were sitting at the table you couldn’t hear what was being said.  There were several screens around the room.  Some of them had pictures or videos on them.

I heard someone say, “Show tranny twenty-three.”

The screen they were looking at came to life, and a video of a pre-op trans female masturbating started to play.  She was dressed in white lingerie, lying on a bed. Soon she was shooting streams of cum that flew across her body and landed on her face.  Her mouth was open to try and catch the sweet treat she was providing herself.  My cock started to grow.

I looked around the room and took in the people.  Most appeared in their twenties.  A few were completely nude.  Others were wearing lingerie.  None were fully dressed, except me.

It played on a loop until the man next to me said, “End play.”

I turned and looked at a strikingly handsome man, about thirty, very athletic, who was wearing a thong that was barely hiding a large package.

“Is it your first time here?” he asked.

“Is it that obvious?” I chuckled, knowing the answer.

“Do you have a clip of what you are interested in you can share?”

“I don’t know how.”

“Just look at the screen you want it to show on, and say play, and the file name.”

“And if I don’t know the file name?”

“Think browse media, look at the scroll bar until it is showing, then look at it and say play.”

I did as he said and located a clip of a man being pegged while bent over the back of a couch and said, “Play.”

The clip started playing.  It was one of my favorite pegging clips, and I realized that it was exactly what I was in the mood for today.

“Does it have to be a female?” mister perfect asked.

“Yes.”

“Too bad.  Let me show you around.”

He took me very near one of the tables.  There were two people, each in lingerie, sitting at the table and stroking each other’s thighs.  They both glanced at me but kept talking to each other.  There was a small screen in the middle of the table, but nothing was playing.

SmoothiesKivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SmoothiesKivi

“The AI recognizes who is sitting at the table and only provides the audio of their conversation to those at the table.  They may be watching a movie, but only those who are at the table will receive the feed.  If they wanted one or both of us to join them, they would indicate a chair.”

“That’s amazing!”

Putting my arm in his, he next took me to a padded area on the floor.  There were groups of people in various sexual activities in different parts of the area.  There was a man aggressively pounding the ass of a shemale.  Her cock was bouncing and swaying under his assault.  In another area two women were locked in a steamy 69 while a man wearing a ball gag, hands cuffed behind his back, looked on.

“This is where those who are exhibitionists can come to satisfy their whims while others watch.”

“And if I’m not an exhibitionist?”

“You can open a private room.”

“How do I do that?”

We walked over to a wall.  My companion just looked at the wall and said, “Open room.”

A door appeared.

“Only the person who opened the room can let people in.  Just stand in the doorway until those you want to join you have entered, then follow them in.  Are you sure you don’t want to join me?”

“Not now.”

“Then I hope you enjoyed the tour.”

The adonis then disappeared!  I realized that the AI was giving me a tour of how things worked in the room.  I don’t think anyone else could even see or hear him.

I turned and looked at the room wondering if I was in over my head when a door opened behind me.  I spun around to see a man step out of the room.  He was naked and sweaty.  There were red welts on his chest, and as he went by I could see that they continued on his ass and back.  There was cum on his thighs.

“Slave!  Did you run into this man?”

“No, mistress!”

I turned back to the door to see Amanda.  She had straight, short black hair and was wearing a black latex corset.  She had a riding crop in her hand and smiled at me.

“Did this worm disturb you?” she asked me.

“No.”

She looked at him and said, “You may go.”  He scurried off before she could change her mind.

“So, a new man,” she said as she turned back to me.

“I suppose so.”

“I was planning on leaving, but perhaps I can stay and break you in.”

“I don’t want to be beat!”

“Oh, that.  That is what HE wanted.”

“And what did you want?”

“To make him happy, of course.  What would make you happy?”

“I… I was hoping to be pegged.”

“I can do that.  Have you been pegged before?”

“A couple of times.”

“Let’s go into a private room.”

She opened a room and had me step in.  I turned to watch her come in and she also disappeared.  But moments later she reappeared. 

“Are you part of the AI?”

“No more than you.  What you see is generated by the AI, but I am real.  Just like you.”

She was now a blonde.  Her breasts seemed a bit larger, but that might just have been because now they were exposed above a silk balcony bra.  Her legs were clad in pink stockings, and I could just see the edges of pink panties peeking out from behind a pink harness supporting a realistic dildo about six inches long.

“Does this meet your wants?”

“Yes, you're beautiful and sexy!  Why did you blink out?”

“Each time you enter a room you can change your appearance.  This is my ‘beginner’ outfit.  Changes to your clothing or appearance force a reset of your projection.”

Without further pause, she walked to me, put her arms around my neck, and pulled me into a kiss.  The lip gloss on her gave a scent of strawberries, and I was drawn back in time to my teenage years when it seemed that every teenage girl smelled of strawberries.  Amanda was not a teenager.  Her avatar was clearly a mature woman, roughly the same age as me.

We kissed for awhile while the phallus attached to her teased my cock through my slacks.  My manhood quickly grew from the kisses on my lips, and the light brushes through the thin material.  She leaned back and started to undo the buttons of my shirt.  When they were unfastened, she slid the shirt off my chest.  Leaning down, she took a nipple into her mouth and teased it with her tongue while unfastening my slacks.  My cock bounced hard against her, and precum oozed from its tip.  She scooped it up on her finger and brought it to my lips, smearing the clear fluid on them like my own lip gloss.  Amanda then kissed me again, a soft moan escaping her mouth.

“I love the taste of a man’s precum, don’t you?”

“I love the taste of mine.  I haven’t tried another’s.”

“Maybe someday we can fix that.”

She didn’t wait for an answer but slid down my body and took my cock in her mouth.  Her lips were so tight around my shaft I thought I would cum right away.  She slowly withdrew, letting her tongue dance from side to side along the bottom of my shaft until it was flicking along my frenulum.  With no warning to me I was over the edge.  She sealed her lips around the head of my cock, and I watched my cock jump as it pumped my load into her mouth.  When I was finished cuming she withdrew.

“I’m sorry!  That came on me so fast I couldn’t control it.”

“That’s okay.  You will last longer now.”

She rose to her feet and kissed me.  I could taste traces of me on her lips.  I pressed my tongue into her mouth to taste more.  It seemed to please her.

“That’s it,” she said, “feel how your cock is so hard again?”

“I do.  I don’t usually stay hard after an orgasm.”

“Are you ready for me to fuck you?”

“Please!”

“Go lie on the bed with your legs over the edge.”

I did as she asked and waited while she went to the nightstand and got some lube.  She rubbed the lube on the synthetic cock she was wearing while she got between my legs.  The pressure of the cock pushing into me was a little uncomfortable, but even the discomfort couldn’t override the pleasures I felt deep inside.  As soon as the cock contacted my prostate, I was cuming again!

“Oh fuck!” I screamed as my legs locked around her.  Cum was shooting out of my cock and landing on my chest and face.  She watched with joy on her face as the thick dollops landed on me. Before I could come down from my orgasm she continued.

“My turn, if it’s alright with you.”

Without waiting for a response, she started grinding her clit and pussy against the base of the dildo, which in turn caused it to rub against my prostate.  Within thirty seconds I was blasting another load out, and she kept grinding.  On my third orgasm with the cock buried in my ass she came with me.

“Oh, yes!  I’m coming!” she screamed.

“Me too!  Cum with me baby!”

We came together, our orgasms competing for supremacy.  My torso was so coated with my own juices there was no way to clean it up.

When she was finished, she withdrew from my ass.  She helped me to my feet and kissed me softly.

“Thank you for letting me cum with you,” she said.

“My pleasure.  Can I see you again?”

“If you catch me in the room, I’d like that.  But you must do two things.”

“What are they?”

“Increase your pain threshold.  I like my partners to feel what it would be like in the real world.”

“And the other?”

“Turn down the pleasure a touch.  I love when my partner cums, but you need to last longer.”

Looking down at my chest, I said, “I can do both.”

“And just so you know, the fact you didn’t come into the room as a twenty-year-old was part of why you caught my eye.  Tuesdays are my lesbian days.”

“Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow!”

She walked me out of the room and showed me to the exit.  I was carrying my clothes.  Along the way, a few people ran a finger through the cum and tasted it.

What a wonderful world!

****

As soon as I walked through the door the VR ended.  Amanda was gone, and I was back in my room.  My belly and chest were coated in cum, and there appeared to be four loads worth.  I went to the shower to clean up, tasting my cum along the way.

I wondered to myself, “What will it feel like to be a girl?”

Published 
Written by Strange4Utah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments