Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Idle Strap-on Play

"The Idle Play Series - no. 7"

16
14 Comments 14
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Little Leora is resting on the sofa in her new apartment. She is sharing the place with Malia. They've been getting to know each other for a few weeks now and it seems to be going well. They moved in together when Leora and Paul broke up. Leora got the dog.

She became so very tired of Paul never being there for her, or when he was at home he was playing with his collectible toys. So seldom was he paying attention to her. And a princess needs care and consideration more than anything in the world don't you think?

Her hair was still long and straight just the way she liked it. Brushing it out and running her fingers through the tresses was something she loved doing for lots of time during the day. She was happy spending most of her time in the apartment, putting on her special makeups and beauty products to keep her skin so soft, tender, and smooth. And keeping her hair like silk when washed and brushed properly.

She is a lucky girl. Especially since Malia seems to be turning out to be a nice friend. Last night Malia asked to brush out Leora's hair while they watched their program. That was fun. Especially the tender time afterward when they became much more sure of each other's needs.

Malia had leaned down to breathe the fragrance from Leora's tender neck. Then, when the princess giggled, Malia went ahead and kissed her ear and put her long fingers over Leora's perky titties, and caressed them until the nipples were pointy. 

With that, both girls helped each other to take off the only things they were wearing, their little camisoles and panties. It was a little chilly in the room so they kept on their ballet slippers. Malia was quickly making love to Leora's drippy pussy, sliding down between her legs, and soon in a minute or so was licking and spreading the lips apart while the princess moaned preciously. 

It did not take long for Leora to start shaking and pressing herself upward, making Malia give her orgasm after orgasm. They were both a tad greedy. They spent the rest of the evening playfully tickling and kissing, getting to know each other.

Now it was mid-day and Leora awaited Malia's return from shopping, bringing them something to eat. The front door was opening and the dog scrambled off of the sofa, yipping, barking, slipping, and sliding across the wood floor to greet Malia. 

After their greetings, Malia put her things away in the hall closet and put their food in the fridge until she could play with the dog, give Leora a kiss, and wash up. 

Soon she was putting out the sushi she had brought home for them to eat, along with some sauces. While doing that she was brewing some green tea to go along with the meal. They sat down at the kitchen table and begin eating using their chopsticks, and chatting. The dog went into the living room and laid down on the sofa with a heavy sigh.

After eating they cleaned up the kitchen and washed up. Malia went into her bedroom to change while Leora sat in the living room watching the television. About ten minutes later Leora heard her new friend call out to her.

"Come into my room, girlfriend, I want to show you something I found," she said with a giggle in her voice.

Leora quickly got up and went down the hall to see what she wanted. She stopped at the doorway to the bedroom and put her hands up to her mouth, laughing out loud and turning red. Malia was holding up a device that she could only suppose was one of those things they called a strap-on. Little Leora had never really seen one. 

Betty_M00n
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Betty_M00n

"You didn't," she cried out, laughing loudly. "What's that for, you silly girl?"

"Hey, there. Just come over here." Leora went up to her slowly, completely shy, and Malia took her hips and pulled her closer as she sat on the edge of the bed. Malia nuzzled Leora's crotch, sniffing through her silky panties and knowing that they were both so wet and sticky right now. She pushed her fingers up under the panty edge and tickled the smooth slitty, looking up to see how cute Leora's flushed face was.

"Let's get naked, sweetie," Malia whispered as she began stripping off Leora's panties and cami. Leora was soon lying on her back with her thumb in her mouth, giggling. Then Malia was nude as well and both girls were tickling each other's bodies. Malia was the more aggressive playing with her new friend, making her feel happy and dizzy with trembling quivers of her body. She kept moving her mouth back and forth to each of Leora's nipples. 

it was clear that little Leora had shaken into an orgasm more than once and Malia twisted her body around, forcing her own pussy up to Leora's lips, wanting her share of playful fun. Leora nuzzled her nose and lips up and down Malia's perineum, giggling all the time. At last, Malia decided to move on to something more aggressive.

Both girls had felt several comes, making each of them sweat with their throes of passion, twisting back and forth. Malia sat up, pressed Leora down onto the bed, and stood up. She grabbed the strap-on and watch Leora's face as she slowly put it on.

"What do you think, girlfriend? Is this as good as Paul?"

"Let's find out. It has to be better than his, anyway," and she got on all fours and presented her rear to Malia as she bent closer with the shaking strap-on. Malia gripped her hips, spreading Leora's butt cheeks apart, displaying her hairless innie pussy and winking little anal star. She steadied herself, holding onto Leora's hips, and gently pressed the bulbous head of the device into Leora's oozing pussy.

"Ohh... that feels so good, babes, so long. Oh... fuck yes." Leora was so embarrassed at her outburst but Malia just laughed out loud, knowing this would be a grandly playful afternoon delight. The strap-on dildo began threading its way deep into the clamping pussy. She started the rhythm of thrust and pull that Leora needed. Little whimpers escaped from Leora's lips. 

Malia was fucking that tight pussy with glee now. Laughing out loud and grunting, shoving her fake cock into Leora's pussy that was pushed back and trying to take more and more of the fake prick deep inside. At last, Leora began to scream out as her body shook with a massive orgasm.  

"Baby needs some cock, oh, fuck, yes... " she cried and Malia kept ramming into her cunt faster and faster, until her body could take no more and she fell off to the side, worn out, the strap-on slipping out of the used, abused princess' pussy. 

"Aw... little one, come to me and give me some kisses, okay?" said Malia with gladness in her voice, almost singing with bliss, tossing the device aside.

That's what they did. They spent the rest of the afternoon holding each other and playing with the dog now and then.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments