Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Anal Afternoon

"Our day started with thoughts of anal fun and brought us our best orgasms yet."

71
25 Comments 25
22.9k Views 22.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Annette and I met later in life and were married at the age of forty.  From the very beginning, we enjoyed a healthy sex life by trying new things.  We weren't interested in adding others to our lovemaking but had become more interested in anal of late.  Annette wanted to do me as much as I wanted to do her.  So we drove to the local sexual aid shop and perused their wares.

The saleslady approached us as we looked over their selection, saying, "Hi, I'm Caroline.  Can I help you two with some answers?"

"Yes," Annette, my wife, dove right in.  "Annette and Peter," she added before continuing.  "We've been flirting with trying anal sex.  And we both believe that whatever one of us tries, so should the other.  So, we are looking for a fake cock for me to use on him since Peter will be using his real one on me."

Caroline answered, "Okay, so we have two basic kinds of strap-ons.  Ones like these that physically strap to your waist and then this other type.  One end of these is actually inserted into the woman's vagina and held there by her Kegel muscles as she uses it.  Many women will also wear pantyhose to aid in maintaining insertion and control."

"So, it sounds like the inserted one would give her more stimulation from intercourse," I suggested.

"Having used them both, I can tell you that I prefer the strapless inserted model.  It really rubs me in all the right places," Caroline replied with a smile.

"What do you think, Peter?" Annette asked me.

"Well, I think that we ought to get both.  That way, you can try them for yourself and decide which one works best for you.  Plus, I could wear the strapped one and give you a little double penetration if you'd like," I suggested.

"Ooohhh, I like the sound of that," Annette purred in my ear, causing Caroline to blush a little. Then, moving in closer to me, she added, "It's too bad that you don't have two holes to fill!"

Still a little red, but not wanting to miss a sale, Caroline recommended, "He may not have two holes, but a fleshlight would allow him to feel like there's a third while you fuck him.  A kind of double penetration."

" I say we take everything.  What do you think, Honey?" Annette commented.

"Okay, let's do it.  I guess we'll need a large quantity of lube also, yes?" I questioned.

"Absolutely.  It is a vital part of anal sex since the rectum doesn't produce any kind of lubrication of its own," Caroline concurred.  "Also, it's a good idea to have a set of anal plugs in varying sizes.  They will allow you to open yourselves up gradually will little pain."

"That, we have already.  They are the reason that we decided to go this route in the first place, see."  Lifting the back of her skirt and bending over slightly, Annette flashed Caroline.  The pink heart at the base of her plug and her clean-shaven puss were on full display for a few enticing seconds.

Blushing hard again, Caroline croaked, "I see."

Once Annette was upright and covered again, Caroline added, "For the strap-on, I would suggest this set that has three different sizes. That way, you can start small and decide which one fits most comfortably."

"Great idea," I agreed.

Caroline grabbed our items and took them to the front counter as we took a few minutes to browse the rest of the store.  Amongst their selection of plugs, I noticed some with faux fur tails and grabbed a couple to add to our growing anal arsenal.  We finally headed for the register, where Caroline added our recent purchases to the tally.

After we paid, Caroline said, "Thanks for visiting our store, and don't be strangers.  I'd like to know how you fare in your anal adventures," with a wink.

Annette replied, "Thanks for all your help, and you can bet we'll be back soon," while returning the wink.

We ran out to the car and sped down the road like two kids with a new toy.  As I pulled into the garage, Annette was already removing her shoes and dress.  I grabbed the giant bag of toys and followed her naked ass to the bedroom.  I grabbed some scissors along the way before dumping it all onto the bed.  While Annette began to open it all, I stripped down to my birthday suit.

With everything opened and the trash pushed off the bed, we touched it all while deciding what to use first.  Since Annette already had a plug in place, I lubed up the one with the white puffy tail.  She moved onto all fours and lowered herself onto her forearms.  Wiggling her tempting buttocks like a puppy wanting to play, I began to chuckle at her display.

Working her current plug out gently, I played along, "Such a good puppy."  Then, moving out from behind her, I placed my swollen pole near her face.  "Does puppy want a bone?" I offered up while extracting her crystal-based plug.  She began lapping at it wildly and wiggling her ass again as I attempted to apply more lube.

I finally grabbed her left buttock with one hand while applying a large dollop of grease to her pucker.  Inserting a couple of fingers to get her amply slick inside brought on a soft sigh from my girl.  I took a few moments to really open her up with a languid fingering.  My 'bone' went from be lapped to being swallowed.  We were both approaching orgasms briskly.  Not one for edging, I moved my free hand to her nipple and began to tweak.  Annette's nipples were her weakness, and I'd brought her to roaring climaxes with just them alone.

Annette took over the movement by backing into my fingers while sliding off of my cock.  She was getting it from both ends at the same time and was in a frenzy.  I quickly progressed toward my own peak as he deep-throated me with every down-stroke.  Mine came first as she was losing control and toppled onto her side, convulsing through her climax.  

When we both started to recover, I helped Annette back up onto all fours and slipped her new plug in with ease.  Grabbing her phone, she said, "Take some pics of me and my new tail."  Annette moved to the carpet and posed like a puppy again while wiggling that cute ass of hers.  I switched from pics to a movie and recorded her shaking her ass and climbing up onto me to suck my softened member.

"Okay, it's time for your tail, too," Annette suggested as she pushed me back onto the bed.  Climbing up my body, she splayed herself on top of me as we kissed wantingly.

"I want you to fuck me first before inserting the tail," I grinned.  Annette climbed forward and place her slippery slit on my face as she reviewed her options.

"I just don't know whether I want to use the strap-on or the strapless dildo.  What do you think, Honey?"  She, of course, asked me this while smothering my face with her tasty puss.  Not that I minded, but in retaliation, I sucked hard on her clit, causing her to bellow, "Oh, fuck!"  But that only caused her to press harder onto my face.  I dug deep into her willing womb, sucking away her delectable juices.  Her moans escalated as my hands grasped her tits and pillaged her nipples.  Annette came hard again and coated my face before folding down onto the bed.  With her slit still leaking on my appreciative face, I did my best to clean her up.

After a few minutes, Annette reluctantly lifted herself off of my face.  She grabbed the strap-on model with the smallest dildo.  I aided her in attaching it and noticed that base of the dildo laid right on her clit.  I had a feeling that she was going to enjoy this almost as much as me.  Once it was snug on her hips, Annette ordered, "Get on all fours, bitch!  It time to fuck that cute little ass of yours."

Aroused and a little scared at her comment, I followed her orders and assumed the position.  Annette squirted a large sum of lube above my star and pushed a finger inside as it moved between my cheeks.  She started slowly and gradually accelerated once she felt little resistance.  After adding a second finger to the mix, she repeated her process.  The smallest dildo wasn't much larger around than two fingers, so she coated it with her free hand while continuing her digital invasion.

Once the dildo was ready, Annette slowed down and made a reasonably smooth transition to the phallus.  I noticed little difference in girth, but as she sped up, she reached deeper inside.  Annette enjoyed the act of fucking me tremendously, so I let her go for a minute or two before suggesting a thicker dildo.  Everything was feeling delicious, but I noticed almost immediately that it was just too skinny.  Toward the end of the first dildo, Annette added in some light slaps on my ass, which felt oddly tantalizing.

"Move up to the next size.  That one is just too small," I urged.  Fortunately, the harness made it easy to switch dildos quickly.  Thirty seconds later, Annette was pressing the larger cock into my willing pucker.  This one was more filling, and I felt semen begin to leak from my dick as she moved past my prostate.  She moved slower with this one but in full strokes.  I dropped my face to the bedspread and spread my legs wider to allow more depth.  Annette noticed my moves and stepped up her pace.

In between longing moans, I begged, "Slap that ass!"

That comment got Annette really going, and she alternated cheeks as she pounded me vigorously.  She was getting into it as she yelled, "That's it, take my big cock, you cum slut!  How's it feel to have your ass abused like the whore you are?"  As Annette increased the intensity of the slaps and the velocity of her fucking, I began to cum.  The ferocity was unlike anything I've ever experienced.  I howled into the sheets as my body went rigid and cum sprayed from my dangling penis.  In the aftermath, I melted into bed as Annette followed me down, keeping the dildo firmly up my ass as she twitched from her own climax.

We lay like that for some time, just a sweating and exhausted mess.  "So, I'm guessing that you enjoyed that," Annette said as she kissed and nibbled on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I replied.

"That's all I get for my hard work, a yeah?" she joked while giggling.

"How about, fuck yeah," I responded contentedly, then added, "You did notice that I came without being touched, right?  So you did better than good, Baby.  You did fucking awesome!"

"You want some more of my awesomeness?" she queried as she languidly pumped my slick hole.

"Mmmmm," was my only reply.

"You're feeling a little sloppy in there.  Should we upgrade in size again?" Annette teased.

"You read my mind.  Bring on the big one and fuck me good, sexy," I urged as I spread my legs wider.  Annette moved into a kneeling position to grab the biggest dildo and grease it up.  Once it was ready, she pulled out and swapped the fake cocks.  Before pushing back inside, she commented, "Wow, your pucker is really gaping. I'll bet I could stick my whole hand in there after this one is done with you."

"Use me, Baby.  My ass is yours for the ravaging."

No sooner had I made that remark than Annette was shoving the newest pole in my rectum.  She assumed a rather aggressive role in all of this, and I have to say that I loved it tremendously.  I was still flat on the bed with my legs splayed which made it hard for Annette to really get going.

MollyAshford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyAshford

"Up on all fours, you anal slut!" Annette yelled.  

Amused and excited by her fierceness, I assumed the position.  Grasping my hips firmly, Annette began again with slow, complete strokes.  The feeling of extended girth and the new depths that she was reaching added up to phenomenal stimulation.  I was already having a hard time holding up my upper body as I felt the slow build of another climax.   Dropping my head and chest to the bed, I felt Annette accelerate her assault on my needy hole.  As I felt her hands release my hips, I knew what was coming and braced myself.

Annette began her slapping of my already tender cheeks while delivering her abusive expletives.  "I'm gonna fuck you ass so good you'll never want pussy again bitch boy."   As her pounding continued, she slapped even more.  "Oh, this ass is mine, and it's gonna be good and loose and scarlet red when I'm done with it.  It's gonna be so loose that I'll be able to shove my whole fucking arm up there!"

As she rambled on, I felt it spread through my body like the roar of thunder.  Cum ejected from my limp cock, and my body went rigid before I passed out from the intensity of my climax.  Waking a few minutes later, I first noticed that my ass felt oddly empty and yearned to be filled.  Annette was snuggled up next to me but had apparently removed the strap-on from herself.  I croaked, "How long?"

"Only a few minutes.  I'm guessing that it was a fantastic one?"

"Colossally good, but my ass feels really empty now."

"Do you want me to put the strap-on back on, and do you some more?"

"No, but how about popping that buttplug in there to fill the emptiness a little."

"I'm on it," Annette replied as she added a little lube to the tailed plug and slipped it inside me.

"Let's take a little nap, and then it's your turn for a good butt fucking and maybe a little double penetration."

"Ooooo, that sounds really nice."

We slept for about an hour before I awoke with wood.  It seems that waking with a plug in your ass while cuddling up to your partner works wonders for your libido. So I whispered in Annette's ear, "It's your turn for a little anal fun."  She wiggled her soft meaty ass back against my cock until it slipped between her cheeks.  Rubbing against her tail-covered plug was getting me riled up, so I took a page from her book.

I slapped her ass and commanded, "Get up on all fours, my little butt-slut."  I got up on my knees and tugged her up by her hips before slapping the other cheek.

"Ooohhh," escaped her lips from the recent slap as I maneuvered her backside into position.  I squirted a little lube around her white-tailed plug and worked it out smoothly.  "Are you going to fuck my ass now?" Annette half questioned and half begged.

Staring at her enticing buttocks, I couldn't help but move my face into her crease.  I stroked her from clit to star with the tip of my tongue, over and over.  Annette began emitting all sorts of sounds but was especially vocal as I tickled her pucker.  On the next pass, I stopped at her star and started working it deep.

"Oh, you bastard.  You know I love it when you ream my ass."

I let my tongue work her entrance while massaging her cheeks.  I'd also added the occasional slap on one just to keep her off balance.  Grabbing the lube, I coated two of my fingers and worked them into her rectum.  Having worn the butt plug for so long, it was an easy entrance.  As I pressed in deeper with fluid strokes, Annette started growling like a rabid animal.

"More, more, more!" she began to scream.

I squirted some more lube on her open hole and added a third finger to the mix.  Stretching her now, I anticipated her subsequent request and lubed up my leaking pole.  As her anal ring acquiesced to the intrusion of the added finger, I worked them up to the third knuckle.  The widening of her pucker seemed to be causing her great gratification.  Annette's next intelligible words word as I suspected, "Cock... now," through ragged breath.

"Are you sure?" I teased.  "You don't seem to be quite ready for me yet," I said while plunging my fingers rapidly in and out of her slick bum.

"Fuuuccckkk... nooowww!" she wailed through her first climax.

Annette shook while spraying her nectar all over her thighs and mine.  I gently removed my fingers and pressed in the head of my dick.  Unhurriedly, I stuffed myself in a few inches before pausing.  After her orgasm ebbed, I slapped her cheeks, one at a time, every few seconds.  Annette's jerking about in response caused all the movement that I needed.

As she panted and jerked from the excitement overload, Annette was unable to form words. So now it was my turn to talk trash and hopefully add to her experience.  

"You love it up your ass, don't you floozy.  You'll spread those cheeks for any cock that comes along as long as they fuck that ass hard!"  I began to take control of the penetration, pounding her into the bed as she wailed from a monster orgasm.  "You really are an anal whore!  I'm gonna cum so hard in your ass that you be leaking it for a week!"

Annette had collapsed entirely, and I gradually decreased the velocity of my pumping. Finally, stopping completely, I realized that the sheets underneath her we soaked from her spraying juices.  I slipped from her gaping pucker and grabbed the strap-on.  With the largest dildo still attached, I strapped it onto me with the fake cock above mine.  As Annette started to show signs of life, I busily coated the plastic dong.  

"Are you ready for your double penetration, my little cumslut?" I asked while giving her a couple more slaps on the cheeks.

"Oh, fuck.  You evil bastard.  Give me your best, you ass-licker!" Annette shouted back.

She struggled to lift her ass into the air with her quivering legs.  "I guess that you don't really want it since you can't even lift that sweet ass."  Grabbing Annette by her hips, I tugged her upward while saying, "That's it, now let's get both of those sloppy holes filled."

I lined up the dildo with her pucker as my cock tickled her labia. Then, I moved forward gradually until the head of the dildo disappeared.  Annette drew in a deep breath as I'm sure that she wasn't expecting the largest of the fake cocks.  But given that it was only slightly larger than mine, it was the logical choice.  Plus, I intended to put my girl in orbit, giving her the best climax she's ever had.

I inched forward, feeling the warmth of her welcoming puss.  Annette was panting already and mumbling, "So full... so full."  I had to hold my need to really get going in check as she acclimated to the oversized rectal presence.   Easing back and forth, I progressively moved deeper.

Throughout my movement, Annette continued to mumble, "Oh God, I'm stuffed... fuck, fuck, arggghhh."  After that, it became unintelligible for a while.  That is until I bottomed out in both holes.  After that, I began a moderately paced fucking while starting the trash-talk and ass-slapping again.

"What, nothing to say now, my little whore?  Now that you've got both of your holes nice and full, you can't talk?  Come on, my little tramp, tell me how much you like being used by two cocks at once."

Still panting but regaining a little of her composure, Annette barked back, "God, I love being your slut... you two-cocked bastard!  Slap my ass some more!  I love it when it's raw... and I can't sit for the rest of the day."  I amped up the slapping while continuing to fill her needy holes.

"Faster, harder, deeper," were her last words before her body began to shiver.  I gripped her hips and hastened the pace as her low growl slowly turned into a mind-blowing guttural yell.  The sheer animalistic feeling as her body contorted and her kegel muscles contracted brought on my own orgasm. Then, as the semen jetted out of me into Annette's womb, I lost the little strength I had left.  Unable to hold her up anymore, we both crumpled into the soaked bed.

Passing out almost immediately, it was sometime later in the day when we awoke.  Still lying in the wet spot, we cuddle close.  Apparently, the dildo was pressed into her buttocks as Annette woke.  Squirming about, she felt my double-wood and moved her hand down to fondle my cock.  Annette managed to get the head of the fake prick back into her ass as she caressed my growing member.

"Fuck my ass with that big plastic pole while I masturbate you."

"Aren't you sore, Baby?"

"A little, but I need it bad.  Two cocks is a bit too much, but my ass needs to be used.  So, fuck it,"

Fuck it, I did.  I lifted her top leg to increase my access while adding some more lube to the dong.  Once I was in place, I pushed it into her non-stop until it was fully embedded.

"Oh God, yessss... now fuck me good and hard.  Gripping her shoulder with my free hand, I began abusing her rectum mercilessly.  Annette gripped my cock like it was her lifeline as the expletives flowed from her whorish mouth.  "Fuck me, you bastard.  Use me like a harlot, like a common hooker.  Make my ass your cum-pocket and fill me with your nasty seed!"

I abused her ass continuously as the dildo slipped in and out easily.  If we'd had a larger phallus, I believe she could have taken it.  Although, I doubt if she'd be able to walk after anything much bigger.

Suddenly, she yelled, "Stop!"

I did while quickly, concerned that I'd hurt her. Then, pulling out in reflex, she added, "Not all the way.  I want your cock too."

"Okay," I replied as I pressed it against her vaginal opening.

"Not there.  I want them both in my ass."

"Are you sure?  That's a lot of cock between the two."

"Okay, switch back to the smallest one, and we'll try them first."

I swapped the dildos and re-lubed it, my dick and her gaping pucker. Then, holding them close together, I pushed the heads inside.  Annette drew in deeply before managing, "Keep going."  I could feel the increased resistance as her anal ring resisted the additional stretching, but that's what she loved about anal sex.  Unlike with me having a prostate for stimulation, the stretching was Annette's.

Panting hard for the ecstatic overload, Annette shouted, "More, more, more, more... arrrggghhh!"

I started fucking her, inching my cocks deeper before her 'more' rant began.  With my cock and the fake one spread apart at the base due to the strap-on mount, her asshole was stretched obscenely as I neared full insertion.  Annette flopped about wildly as her puss sprayed all over the bed when the' mores' ended, and the roars began.  

Heaving to catch her breath, like a jogger after a five-mile run, Annette managed a ragged, "Picture."

I grabbed her phone and pushed completely inside her again before snapping a few.  Then, switching to video, I did a slow fuck as she groaned her approval.  With the video finished, I withdrew from her rectum and removed the strap-on.  I moved us under the sheets and snuggled up close as we slept the evening away.

Waking later with a need to pee, I felt the soreness in my own ass as I stumbled toward the bathroom.  Sliding back into the bed, I could only imagine how Annette's ass would feel tomorrow.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments