Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Perfect Compromise

"Marga, torn in her sexuality, discovers the answers to her prayers."

32
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I wanted to wrap up this series to focus on my upcoming first try at a novel. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading my stories!"

Marga’s heart was thumping when Isobela opened the door to her. Was she making a mistake? Was she just going back to a relationship that was ultimately doomed? Or was life just too short to sacrifice even the briefest of sexual encounters?

Marga had never expected to have an affair with a woman. She’d slept with several men in her early twenties and then, out of the blue sky, Isobela had rather swept her off her feet. Marga appreciated Bella’s sensitivity, her love of good food. And her devastating pussy licking skills. That was certainly one reason to go back.

Isobela smiled and they hugged.

“I missed you,” said Marga.

“I missed you too.”

“Sit and talk?” Marga suggested.

“First things first,” Bella said, then she put her arms around Marga and kissed her in the doorway.

“First things first are, I’m horny as hell. Get in that bedroom!”

Marga laughed and the two women entered the house. Five minutes later, their clothes were in a pile on the floor.

Marga used her fingers to gently part Isobela’s vaginal lips, then she slipped her index finger inside her. When her digit was comfortably accommodated and able to flex itself, Marga moved in close. She paused, pausing to smell the sweet pussy juices and feel the bodily warmth radiating from Bella’s thighs.

Hovering an inch away from her lover’s gaping pussy, Marga recalled the last time she had gone down on Bella. She recalled where her pleasure spots were, where she had been when Bella had squealed and then she gently moved in and gave her lover a long, loving lick.

Ah, that sweet feminine taste! It was as if Bella had skin as moon pale as she did because all her life blood and sexual energy had drained from her bloodless upper torso to mingle into this delicious vaginal brew.

Marga licked Bella rhythmically, and Isobela was soon squirming on her hips and Marga heard Bella’s breathing increase above the occasional slurping that her tongue made. Although Marga was eagerly awaiting her turn to be pleasured, she was in no hurry, not when the taste was this good, not when juices were escaping more and more from Bella’s pussy, like an old tap that would drip and spurt and drip again but was never fully sealed.

Bella’s moans were making Marga wet now – could she spare a finger to diddle herself> No, better to wait. And after the oral, the main course awaited. They’d been to the sex shop and gone to town, spending way more than they’d intended. There was a new dildo, and a strap-on to try. And even a butt plug. It was going to be a night to remember.

Isobela was panting now, and Marga had to force herself to forget what was to come and focus on the now. It sounded as if Bella was going to cum. Let’s see, increase speed slightly, tease clit with a playful suck, kiss inner thighs…Oh, she tasted and smelt so good, Marga could stay down there all day…increase stroke and…there she goes! Bella was now tugging frantically at Marga’s long brown hair.

“Oh, my love, more, please, more, like that!”

Hearing Bella urge her on, Marga buried her face in that pussy, until, with a jerk and a cry, her orgasm possessed Isobela.

“Suck my clit, oh, babe, suck my clit, please!” Marga was on the case in a heartbeat, pursing her lips around the swollen gland and giving a long, gentle suck, she heard Bella squeal,

“Yes, yes, yes,” and her whole sexual organ was swollen and trembling, juices oozing out and still Marga sucked…

Marga was so turned on that, when Bella’s orgasm died down, she rolled straight over onto her back and began diddling herself with almost unseemly haste.

“Slow down there, let me get my wind back!” Bella giggled.

“Just a quick tickle while I wait!” Marga sighed, closing her eyes and gently massaging her own clitoris with her middle and index finger.

“Bella, can we use the strap-on, please?”

At this, Bella frowned.

“You don’t want me to go down on you?” She sounded hurt.

“Later. I’m just…in the mood for penetration.”

Bella closed her eyes at these words, trying not to be upset. Marga had spoken aloud her fear, the worry that had been behind their recent parting. That, however much Marga enjoyed cunnilingus, ultimately, she would go back to men. That she would always crave a penis. That she would never truly be hers.

ValerieCarlson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValerieCarlson

Isobela decided now was not the moment to confront Marga, not when her lover had just made her come so fiercely. And she had agreed to try the strap-on, so she could hardly complain and back out now. She eased between Marga’s legs and warmed her up a bit with her tongue.

The toy was unwrapped, and lubricant was applied, although Marga’s pussy was already almost wet enough to admit it. Bella tied it around her waist. The fake penis was pink and long and thick, although the fresh, unused silicone gave it a shine that no one could mistake for a flesh and blood cock. Seeing Bella on her feet wearing that big, pink thing, the strap holding it just below her navel looked so unnatural that Marga couldn’t help but giggle.

“Come here and get inside me,” she cried with half a laugh. Bella, warming to the idea, crawled over to where Marga had already spread her legs. Marga felt the dildo rub against her lips from top to bottom, up and down, up and down. Her pussy was reminded of when her last male lover, French Martin, had done the same.

“Now,” Marga whispered at last. Bella tilted the angle of the cock and pressed it firmly into Marga. Failing to enter satisfactorily the first time, it required some firm handling to guide it in, but it wasn’t long before Marga was feasting her eyes on Bella’s naked torso leaning over her. Their eyes met, Bella smiled, and a surge of emotion passed between them. Marga took her lover’s hand, but then there was a jolt of pleasure between her legs.

“Oh, this is really good!”

They attempted doggy style. But, facing away from her lover, Marga found that she needed the sight of Bella’s vampish body to compensate for the bloodlessness of the dildo. The silicone cock would never replace the real thing, but looking Bella down from her ginger mop, her pierced nose, her skin as white as snow, her petite breasts, her ringed navel and then that delicious pussy… blind to the owner of the instrument, the fake penis lost its power to arouse her. When looking at Bella, the fact the that penis was not really hers made no difference. They changed back to missionary.

“This takes a lot of energy, you know! I never realized men had to work so hard!” Isobela grumbled playfully, still thrusting into Marga.

Marga laughed, then whispered, “Faster, please!”

Bella increased her stroke and Marga felt it hot wire her clitoris, and she smiled knowing there was no risk of the dildo ejaculating before she made it, she just had to lie back and…there! The dildo massaged her insides, and she felt the delicious warmth of her orgasm spread…ah, this was it. This was heaven. this was the perfect compromise. Isobela...but with a cock!

When Marga had orgasmed, Isobela pulled out. The two young women moved to smooch, but Isobela was still wearing the strap on. When it bumped Marga’s belly, they both saw the funny side and there was giggling as Bella unhooked it and cast it off the bed and onto the floor.

They assumed the sixty-nine pose. Marga was on top, and she licked Bella’s pussy slowly, lovingly, and her cunt was pleasured with just as much tenderness, and Bella’s lithe hands caressed Marga’s buttocks, and the two young women whispered sweet nothings to each other and gasped as their tongues said more with the soft, firm licks than they ever could with words.

At last, they were satisfied. They rolled over and held each other tight.

“Thank you for accepting I need different things from you. I love you, Bella,” Marga whispered.

Bella kissed her, then said,

“I appreciate that you accept me for what I am. I love you too, Marga.”

Was their love story a happy ever after? At the moment that we leave them, the question mattered little to either of them. Isobela and Marga, whose spring awakening had surprised no-one more than her, were as comfortable in the other’s presence as a human could be. Permanent or not, they had found true love.

 

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments