Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Deal's A Deal

"In the quest for success, can one go too far?"

28
33 Comments 33
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

She paced up and down enough that her silhouette was visible from outside her office. Nerves wracked her being as the moment of fulfilment was near.

The promise.

Yes, the promise she made to her subordinates a month prior. Sub-par performances for the quarter brought about the following explosion during a floor meeting to discuss such:

“I am sick to death of these shitty stats every month. If they don’t improve soon, upper management is sacking EVERYONE on this team. You hear me? EVERYONE! You lot are so pathetic, if I promised you anything, you still couldn’t perform!”

She nodded, recalling her bold statement. Recalling an employee whispering, ‘how about a bukkake?’ and snickering with their friend. Recalling being so pissed that she called them out for saying it and shouted she’d, ‘fucking do it!’ Recalling the collective gasp and belief she was bluffing.

They were wrong.

It proved an interesting decision since they toiled and toiled until improvements were seen. The fear of being sacked and unable to provide for their families more so than the fact they could ejaculate all over their bitchy boss’ face was the prime motivator.

Quite the bonus though.

Her door creaked open and she slothed through; greying auburn bangs sweeping her forehead, ponytail over the left shoulder and holding a bottle of baby oil in that hand. The office space was the usual vacuum of staleness you would find with a grey and light blue theme attached to a random assortment of cubicles. A darker shade of blue carpeted the floor and a wide space between cubicles on either side lead to the elevator like a walkway.

“See the end of month results, boss?” asked a nerdy appearing employee; his buck teeth and shaggy brown hair accompanied by oversized glasses quivering from his chuckle.

“Yes,” she murmured, “and well…a promise is a promise, but first: congratulations to everyone on a job well done.”

A big hoop erupted but quieted as she walked to the walkway’s centre and kneeled. She slipped off her maroon blazer and the frilly white dress shirt underneath soon followed. The unhooking of a black bra was next exposing her moderately sized breasts; neat areolas being the base of her coning, pink, nipples.

“Boss…I mean, we did it, you don’t actually have to follow through with the deal,” said a lanky fellow sporting a high-top, “we hate your guts, yeah, but even this might be too far.”

“No-no, a deal’s a deal,” she replied with palms out and slapping down on her clothed thighs, “I won’t renege on what I promised; that’s not how I do things. Plus, I’m way more embarrassed about not believing in you guys and losing the bet.  So if you’re worried about consent issues, trust and believe I’m completely fine with this.”

“Oh-ho-ho, I’m gonna enjoy this,” said a thickset man with a chest-length black beard, parting the crowd. He bopped towards her and undid his pants allowing the buckle to thud against the carpet. Undergarments were next and he stroked himself into a moderately sized erection. She took the bottle of baby oil and poured onto his glans as he continued. His low humming as he engorged fully before climaxing made the boss roll her eyes. Three long, thick white stripes arced across her face and hair with some splashing her back and maroon covered ass.

“Look at you; all humble now. That’s what you get you angry ass bitch,” sneered the thickset man. He shook off more drops as she shuddered with her eyes already glued shut. Her knees were spread wide apart and she rested her palms flat directly in front of her, squishing her breasts together – a perfect collection pit for future shots and remnants falling from her mature features.

The nerd from before jogged over to her and snorted with his hands akimbo.

“You don’t usually sound this chipper unless you’re rattling on about those God awful comic-book movies,” she grunted, raising her eyebrows and shaking her head, “Well? Hurry up; we can’t be at this all day.”

The nerd fumbled with his pants and white cotton briefs before both were down. Baby oil she handed him went to good use as he poured it onto his pole and whacked away at it furiously. His was larger than the previous man’s but due to his slight body mass appeared to be gargantuan. Convulsions started soon after and he frothed as multiple, watery sprays fired from his pulsating cock.

“Oh god, oh man, oh fuck,” he jumbled with his mouth drooped open and his spectacles falling from his hook nose. His cum displaced some of the previous work laid due to its lighter nature and transferred some of it to her cleavage. She pouted her lips and twitched them as baby juice ran along her nose and over them.

Another man with a pro body builder’s physique walked towards his fretful boss with his face scrunched. He heaved and gritted his teeth, snatching her ponytail and jerking her head back so her runny canvas was parallel to the ceiling.

“You should’ve never tested us, bitch. Look at you. You had no faith in us and now you’re paying for it!”

He rushed his pants off –slathered his cock with the baby oil– and she jumped to a standing position briefly to drop her pants and yellow lace panties. She dropped to her haunches and slapped her pussy hard before strumming it to the rhythm of his balls slapping his thighs.

“You did good guys,” she said with semen rolling into her mouth, “Now we’ve gotta continue the work because this is a continuous process.” Her finger waved around and she clasped a knee while rubbing her squelchy clit with an arched spine.

“Yeah, look at that fucking ass,” he said with clenched teeth; spit and oil flying onto her to mix with the semen. “I’m gonna think about fucking your ass while I nut all over your whoring, cunt face.”

A collective ooh arose from the floor as they looked at each other with low hanging jaws and widened eyes.

“Very good.” She nodded approvingly. “You’ve gotten better at expressing yourself, Mr Anger Issues. Now hurry up!”

Her rubbing arm flexed as she finger fucked herself harder and barked, “I deserve this! Come on, motherfucker! Fucking cum all over my bitchy face. Get all of that rage out!”

“ARRRRRRGGGGGHHH!” the muscled man cried. His glare contorted until it seemed returning to neutral was a far-fetched fantasy. Powerful shots splattered her entire forehead, eye sockets, cheeks and lips in a display that overshadowed the previous painters. Long gloops swung from her chin, fell to her cleavage and bubbled out, down her stomach and through her greying thatch. Stray shots lay speckled in her hair and ran down her back, over her poked out rear and into its crack.

“I’m so proud of you!” She beamed with pride and cracked a smile. Thicker portions wobbled and sped down her jaw as a result.

After the muscular rage machine was finished, the other male employees followed suit by spraying and spitting all over their boss. With each load, her laugh grew more maniacal and she masturbated harder. Her profanity unbound as she cussed each male employee and called herself a fucking bitch as they hosed down her scowl.

The girls were next but she directed someone to take her phone from her pants’ pocket and snap a few shots first. Various poses included sticking her tongue out and exposing her uvula like a rock star, jiggling her breasts and moving to a side profile to wag her cellulite laden butt. When this ended, the female employees raised their skirts and dropped their pants as they cocked up a leg, rubbed their clits – along with fingering – furiously and watered her body and face with cum albeit less viscous than the previous deposits. A few of them spat on her and called her names such as cunt, worthless whore and cum dumpster – she continued to rub herself to multiple orgasms also. Her eyes opened for the first time since the initial load sealed them and they were red as if she hit a bong solo for hours. Mouth agape, her eyelids fluttered while she soaked the spot below.

Muscle man, the nerd and a few other male employees ejaculated all over her again after witnessing the rough treatment the girls gave her. She sat her bare bottom on the carpet and fingered herself in a blur for a few more minutes, hitting six more orgasms before getting up spaghetti legged and picking up her clothes. Encircled by her subordinates she spun to eye everybody and nodded, clapping the heel of the hand holding her articles.

“Once again, great job guys! I mean it. If you degenerates can keep this up for another month…” She paused then released a husky laugh. “Fuck it; you all can fuck my fat, old ass!”

“If I increase my closing by ten per cent, I want to be the first to-to-to,” stuttered the nerd, “fuck and cum in that jiggly butt.” He pointed at it – wiggling as she stood.

“Deal!” she hollered and pointed.

They all raved and exchanged high fives as the boss shuffled to her door, admiring them as they wiped themselves off and got ready to make their exit. The moment everyone was waiting for was over, and they filed towards the elevator akin to a rowdy home crowd after a local sports team’s victory. She closed the door, turned and jumped at what greeted her return.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

“Sweet Jesus, you guys scared me.” She palmed her chest and rubbed while giggling.

 In the dark stood four male silhouettes, one lanky, one short and stout, another of average height and build and the tallest holding a powerlifter’s physique.

“You did well,” spoke the short one.

“Yes, the right decision was made,” the average one chimed in.

“How does it feel knowing not only your team and you still have jobs, but that you’ve secured your future and eventual promotion to Executive VP…and possibly more after?” asked the tall powerlifter.

“I say...” She lumbered over to her desk and sat on it with her legs straightened at a forty-five-degree angle to the ground. “I’ve fucked more people for less.”

The quartet snapped their fingers and the office burst into a crimson hue with similarly toned flames above a palm of each invader. In sync, they stepped forward and stopped in their black suits, white dress shirts and blood-red ties. The flames illuminated their jowls which all de-aged – expressionless and sapped of all joy – within seconds and then disappeared, but the room remained crimson. The lanky oddity stuck out his palm and the office flashed as if lightning struck and returned to its crimson appearance.

“Good. None will see us even if they were to barge in.” The short one nodded.

“I didn’t expect your spell to actually work,” the boss said, “Those losers did pretty decent all month long, don’t get me wrong. But the way they pushed for the entire day yesterday; if not for that, we would’ve never reached our goals. You guys amplifying their will and intelligence for those final twenty-four hours was brilliant. Plus, getting to fulfil my bukkake fantasy too? Thank you, just…thank you so much.”

“You,” said the invader of average stature while pointing, “doubted us?”

“Our abilities?” The powerlifter added while cocking his head to a side.

“Oh no-no-no, not that,” said the boss shaking her head, sperm flying from her tresses, “It’s just that, it seemed so far-fetched you know. Killing two birds with a single stone: Better stats and what just happened out there.” She pointed over her shoulder to the soundtrack of a nervous laugh.

The duo on the left stared at the duo on the right, and all but the lanky one spoke in unison, “The time for talk has passed. We must consummate your addition to this partnership; not only a partnership in business but in life. You will be immortal with us and hold great security and power. Bearing our offspring will be the final step and will grant you full access to our magic.”

“Look, I know you guys can make miracles come through and all of that, but I’m almost sixty now. Still hot shit yeah, but pregnancy? I dunno.”

“Twice you have doubted us,” said Mr Short and stout holding up two fingers in a V-shape.

“Caution…” expressed the average intruder.

“Okay, okay.” She threw her items at the door and asked, “What would you like me to do?” She stood with hands to the side, dripping in her subordinates’ relief.

“Bend over your work station and prepare,” ordered the powerlifter.

She turned, slid her feet apart and bent until her breasts squished onto the desk, face rested on a side and gripping the above ridge in anticipation of what was to come.

The short one approached first, clothes unravelling from his frame without physical touch. It was as if a ghost had disrobed him in a spiral to the floor – the others followed suit in this method of undress. With no words spoken, he dipped two fingers and frigged her cunt in a downward slope until she squirted again; this time over his erection. He stroked her squirt into it and sank into her mature cunt with arms folded across his chest. In less than a minute and a few cheek claps, he coated her insides with his thick, potent cum.

Next was the one of average stature, sinking to his knees and sucking at her clitoris, causing her to tremble and soak his emotionless mug. Mr Average wiped it with his palm and dampened her fat, dimply buttocks with his kneading. He rose, gripped her hips and thrust roughly – still expressionless amongst the smacking of her wet cheeks– drawing wails from her depths until he too drained his balls.

The powerlifter brushed past the previous invader, smacked her buttocks in a downward motion and sunk his digits into the flesh. Her cheeks reddened in an instant, which was a testament to his physical strength. He pressed them together and wriggled inside until she squealed. A preference for grinding over hard fucking lowered such squeals and soaked his balls until they dripped with her fluids.

“Oh Goddamn,” she whispered.

His intention was not to stay long either and seed evacuated his loins, taking up residence in hers. The trickling of a runny creampie was absent due to simple magic. Any getting away would hinder their goal and was not an option.

“Don’t you…?” the boss asked with deep breaths and jaw affixed to the desk, “Don’t you fellows enjoy sex?”

“The feeling is present, but after engaging in pleasures of the flesh for centuries, the novelty has worn off,” replied the short one.

“Well, for all of us except…” started the average one. The three that already deposited their loads stretched into disturbing grins and stared at each other before all focusing on the lanky one.

The boss raised her head, knitted her eye-brows and slowly lowered it before staring at him. He was bland like the others, but his approach had more fervour. He rubbed her clit, shoved three fingers inside of her cunt and twisted. When done there, he removed them, placed them by her curled lips and grunted with a nod. She took the hint and sucked them through moans, before he removed them and slapped her, setting strands of hair across her shocked visage. Before she could process, he dipped the three soaked fingers up her big, mature rump.

“Ooooh.” She clenched, then rolled her hips and his cock brushed her soft opening. Her buttocks rumbled around his digits and her inner thighs glistened due to moisture running from above.

“Spread your backside,” a voice with enough bass to vibrate her bones uttered.

She spread it and a long trail of saliva dripped onto her brown star immediately. His curved cock breached her hot cunt and he grabbed a handful of hair for a harder pound. The desk shook out of position and more spit landed in and around her anus, bubbling when she winked it out. For what ran across her cheeks, the lanky one gathered it with a finger and stuck it back in her bottom before plunging his cock into it. His grip tightened and fuck intensified, moving the desk forward until it pinned her chair. Her teeth clenched at the vicious assault as well as the crack creeping along the wall before her. This lanky, humanoid entity was going to fuck her through it and out of the building to a falling death.

Not quite.

His body tensed in retreat from her plump, white rear and shoved it up her cunt to release his semen in three aggressive humps. After he withdrew, she stayed there, mouth agape, staring into nothingness.

“Your gestation for our offspring will begin…” All four snapped their fingers and said, “Now.”

“And when you awake, you will be with child no more,” said the powerlifter, “As you sleep, we will monitor and when the time of maturity comes, we will retrieve our offspring. After that, you will be as versed in the dark arts as we.”

“Is that understood?” asked the average one.

“Yes.” Humility draping her reply, she pushed up to turn and look at them while stumbling forward. “Yes, I fully understand.”

“Good,” they said, “See you at work tomorrow.”

The crimson light dimmed and their silhouettes blended into the darkness. When she hit the light switch, she was alone once again. The desk was in its original position and the crack in the wall was no more.

As she limped into the office shower and washed herself of the day’s activities, she snorted and slicked her hair back. A cackle echoed in her tiled chamber before she became sullen and expressionless like recent company. Surges of energy flowed through her body from the developing lives within her womb. With each surge, she gained, balance, stamina and strength.

“So carrying their seed is what gives me the power. If I knew the truth about those old execs before, I would’ve done this long ago instead of wasting so much time. Ten days before month-end they approached me and it took me seven days to make a decision. I’ve been getting soft lately but this…this should fix all of that.”

The dull expression changed into a smirk and a giggle as the water cascaded down her frame and she said, “Better stock up on butt-plugs and lube. When I’m as strong as those old fuckers, I’m making sure my team aces it again this month. Plus, I want that angry, muscled up moron in my ass. I should let him get first crack instead of the nerd...”

A blank stare resumed during her cleansing, and the realization of her departing humanity in exchange for dominance took precedent.  Just another sacrifice to attain unimaginable power in the corporate world, but did she go too far this time?

With what was to come, she did not know and frankly, was losing the capacity to care.

Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments