Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's Shame

"What if your teenage fantasy came true?"

18
16 Comments 16
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Horrorween

Cindy barely glanced at her phone as it 'pinged', next to her. She had almost dismissed the flashing email notification already when the title finally dawned on her.

 

'Halloween Horror at Carter Hall!'

 

She opened it immediately, but only got as far as the first line of the email.

 

'You are exclusively invited to the party of Hannah and Josh, from dusk till dawn this Halloween, at the infamous Carter Hall!'

 

It was all she needed. She was already frantically dialling Hannah's phone.

 

With the first 'click' from the earpiece, the torrent of noise barely contained behind Cindy's lips was unleashed.

 

“Oh my God, Hannah! Carter Hall?! How much cock did you have to suck to get a whole night there on Halloween?!”

 

Cindy shrieked so sharply that Hannah whimpered, bursting into laughter.

 

“Okay, calm down! I'm glad you're excited! Damn, I only sent those emails out like thirty seconds ago! Do you sit glued to your phone all day?”

 

“Oh shut up, you know how much I've always loved Carter Hall!”

 

“What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't know that? We've always wanted to do it, haven't we? So I thought a little party for just a few of us would be a great idea.”

 

“Just a few of us?” Cindy brow furrowed with curiosity. “How many of us, Hann'?”

 

“Babe, did you even read the email?” Hannah laughed.

 

“I...” Cindy blushed, grateful that Hannah couldn't see.

 

“Aww, you're blushing.”

 

'Damn!' She cursed, internally.

 

“Okay, I'll spare your embarrassment,” Hannah continued. “I didn't want a big do, so I thought just you, me, Josh, Karen, Damon and Hayley would be a whole lot of fun, don't you think?”

 

“It's going to be amazing, Hann'! I can't wait!” Cindy's blushing cheeks split with an enormous grin. “Thank you!”

 

“You're welcome, Cin',” Hannah laughed. “Happy birthday! You know most normal people would hate to have their birthday on Halloween!”

 

“Normal's boring! I love Halloween, and I love Carter Hall! It's so old and eerie, it's...”

 

“Cindy, I know you too well! We both know why you love Carter Hall!”

 

Cindy's face burned with a fearsome glow; she knew Hannah was smirking. “I...”

 

Hannah's cackle was almost maniacal. “You used to lie in bed when you were eighteen fingering yourself to the idea of the pervert who used to live there, ever since you heard about him!”

 

“No...!”

 

“You did! He and his wife shared teenage girls and you fantasised of them taking you for the next two years! We even looked up that picture of them, remember? The wife in the long, black dress that they couldn't fit into the painting and him – oh, you remember! - he wore a dark suit with a deep purple shirt and an old cane! Imagine how many girls felt that cane, Cin'!”

 

“Hann'...” Voice cracking, Cindy's cheeks were ablaze.

 

“I'm only teasing! It's just between me and you. Oh, and Josh.”

 

“Josh?!” She shrieked. “You told Josh?!”

 

“He kept asking why Carter Hall was so important, what was I supposed to tell him!” she cried.

 

“Anything but my ridiculous teenage fantasy of being fucked by the historic pervert and his wife in their creepy old house!”

 

At Hannah's laugh, Cindy covered her face with shame.

 

“You're not the only one with crazy fantasies! Josh is always open to crazy ideas.” Something in Hannah's tone made the hair on Cindy's neck stand on end. “We've got a hell of a birthday present in store for you, babe.”

 

Cindy's voice failed, but Hannah was in full stride.

 

“Josh is going as him.”

 

Confused, Cindy shook her head. “What?”

 

“The guy! Josh has found a suit and an old cane that're just perfect! Oh, that cane, Cindy...” Hannah's voice tailed away.

 

“Hannah!”

 

“Sorry, my mind was elsewhere. Y'know, my arse is still sore! I love it!”

 

“Hannah!”

 

“Oh c'mon, it's not like you've never seen my ass before! I've caught you drooling over it plenty of times.”

 

“No...!”

 

Hannah cackled and carried on regardless.

 

“We've even found an old opera mask. They always said the girls never saw his face, just a white mask and his empty eyes, remember? I'm going as his wife, too! It makes sense, right?”

 

The implication dawned on Cindy. “Going as...? Is it...?”

 

“Yes, babe! It's fancy dress! Well, kinda! I've already picked your outfit. You're gonna love it!”

 

 

 

Stepping out of the taxi, Cindy gazed at the imposing stone structure. The walls crawled in ivy, its shadow clawing across the lawn where it draped over the odd illuminated window. Two sconces highlighted the impressive front door.

 

The first sight of Carter Hall passed a shiver over her at once. Her skin prickled, her nipples hardened and Cindy shivered. She put it down the cool night air.

 

Door groaning open, the front porch was bathed in yellow light as Hannah emerged at the threshold.

 

“Cindy!”Hannah stood arms wide for a hug.

 

Cindy threw herself into her embrace, spinning on the spot and crushing her friend so tight that she whimpered.

 

“Easy, babe, don't break me!”

 

Hannah stepped back, hands caressing Cindy's waist - she shivered once more, biting her lip firmly.

 

“Cin', have you seen yourself in that dress? I can't take my eyes off you! With the light behind you, that dress is virtually see-through, babe, I can see everything!”

 

The elegant dress billowed about her feet and hugged her frame almost too well. It seemed suspended from her nipples, framing her chest and deep cleavage. The delicate material was so thin that Cindy felt sure her nipples were on show. Looking down in horror, Cindy's arms hugged her chest.

 

“You look gorgeous! Don't worry, we're all friends here!” Hannah reassured her, taking her hand.

 

They entered the house together, Hannah's dress trailing behind her. A deep black, it seemed to shimmer in the light, contrasting with the small lace reveals of her soft, pale skin. Hannah's dress was no less figure-hugging, but far more modest.

 

“Why aren't your tits front and centre like mine?” Cindy's carried her tone, slightly harsher than playful, with a smile.

 

“I'm the old man's wife! This is the closest I could get to her dress. I really like it, though. I think it suits me.”

 

“Of course, you look incredible, but why do my tits hang out of mine?”

 

“Well, it had to be period dress, but it had to be sexy! You'd be tempting the pervert to take you to bed, wouldn't you?” Cindy felt her face flood with colour. “I think we nailed it. I want to fuck you, never-mind him!”

 

“But he isn't here! It's our friends I have to show my tits to all evening!”

 

“Au contraire.” Leaning against the wall was a man in a dark suit and a purple shirt, the brilliant white mask obscuring his face. A cane twirled in his grip. “He's choosing the next victim to share with his beautiful wife, right my love?”

 

He snatched Hannah to him by the wrist, wrapping a strong arm around her slender shoulders.

 

“Shall we take her now, or get her drunk first?” he asked.

 

“Josh! Don't ruin her birthday surprise already!” Hannah's hand caressed his chest as she licked her lips, almost devouring Cindy with her eyes. “It'll spoil the fun.”

 

Cindy thighs tightened together and her heart hammered against her chest with a terrifying throb of desire. She couldn't tell if she was serious or not. Hannah's eyes seemed to penetrate her, next to the dark, empty stare of the opera mask.

 

A voice nearby called for Hannah, breaking the escalating tension. She lurched for Cindy's hand and dragged her into the main room.

 

“C'mon, you've gotta see everyone's outfits!”

 

'I bet they're not half as slutty as mine!'

 

 

 

A few hours later, the walls were spinning for Cindy. The pleasant buzz had evolved into a fog covering her eyes. She placed her empty glass down and collapsed into the sofa. The room was filled with happy faces, their laughter drowning out the stereo in the corner, no matter how hard it tried.

 

As she watched, Hayley and Damon's laughter died away just long enough for Damon to lean in, almost falling against her. He mashed his lips hard against hers, their hands immediately in each other's hair. Cindy had to smile at their drunken, clumsy snogging.

 

Nearby, Karen and Josh were becoming animated – and flirtatious. If Josh spoke, Karen would burst into wild hysterics. She slapped him playfully, her hands lingering a little longer than usual.

 

Josh's mask had been abandoned for hours. He had tried to keep it on, but Karen would continually snatch it away with a triumphant cackle. Her petite frame would leap in front of him to reach it – something her tight, revealing dress didn't cope with too well. Josh hadn't seemed to mind at all.

 

The music changed and he leapt up, staggering a little.

 

“I love this song,” he cried, dragging a squealing Karen to her feet and pirouetting her on the spot remarkably successfully. They broke into an enthusiastic, if unimpressive, dance which mostly involved them grinding together.

 

Cindy wondered how Hannah felt about this, but she hardly seemed to care. She had cuddled tightly around Cindy, resting her head against her breasts. Fighting double vision with a series of rapid blinks, Cindy wondered if Hannah's hand had always been so high on her thigh.

 

“You okay?” Cindy yelled over the noise.

 

Hannah nuzzled in closer, nodded and squeezed her thigh, tightly.

 

“Josh and Karen are having fun.”

 

Hannah glanced up, watching them dance. Josh's hands stroked Karen's flanks as she backed up against him, head resting on his chest.

 

Hannah surprised her with a massive smile.

 

“Doesn't Karen have fantastic tits?” Hannah asked. Her eyes swam, until she locked onto Cindy's cleavage, blatantly biting her bottom lip. “But yours are better.”

 

She cupped Cindy's breast with a squeeze, finger and thumb playfully pinching a nipple. She giggled furiously as Cindy jumped in her seat.

 

“Oops!” Hannah teased, kissing the nipple softly and laying her head on Cindy's breasts.

 

“You don't mind Josh and Karen dancing?” she asked, wondering if that had really just happened, trying to ignore the dampness between her legs.

 

Hannah shrugged. “He has his fun. I have mine.” She stared into Cindy's eyes. “Sometimes we share.”

 

For a long, silent second, their eyes locked together. Hannah leaned in, eyes slipping shut the moment before their lips tentatively connected. Hannah's fingers occupied Cindy's hair as she straddled her lap, her determined grip pinning their eager lips together, tongues dancing.

 

When they slipped apart, biting their lips and grinning inanely, their excitement was palpable. Cindy's heart raced as she felt the familiar throbbing ache between her thighs. She drank in Hannah's figure with a newfound sense of curiosity, hands exploring her curves.

 

“I need the bathroom, babe,” Cindy found herself saying, almost to her own surprise.

 

Hannah hopped up and allowed her to go, but not without a spank. “Hurry back!”

 

 

 

Cindy began to calm as her feet carried her away. She couldn't lose the taste of Hannah's lip gloss, the flavour bringing back the feeling of her body, her touch and her lips. An involuntary moan echoed through the long, dark hallway.

 

The returning wail seemed pained, plaintive. It stiffened the hair on Cindy's neck. A chill poured, like water, over her skin. She broke into goosebumps, nipples puckering, as her muscles quivered and shook. She wrapped herself tight in her arms.

 

She thought to turn back when she noticed the bathroom door ahead of her, ajar. A crack of light spilled into the dark passage. The light blinked as she stepped forward, as though someone passed across it.

 

'But... Everyone's back in the...'

 

Something bumped inside the bathroom. The door slammed shut, casting the hallway into blackness. Cindy's pulse thumped in her ears. She froze to the spot, unable to draw breath, her eyes straining against the darkness.

 

Cold spread over her once more. Her hands clenched into balls, she gathered the courage to move. One very deliberate step sparked a host of internal conflicts.

 

The door flew open. Cindy flinched, eyes burning from the burst of light. An echoing shriek rebounded from the walls. Squinting, she watched a figure appear, stumbling into the hall with yet another shriek.

 

“Oh, God, Cindy! You scared the fucking life out of me!” Karen screamed.

 

Josh was captive in her arms, covered in lipstick, his hair dishevelled and his shirt unbuttoned. If Cindy's heart wasn't in her throat, she might have noticed the scratches lining his chest.

 

“You...!” Cindy leaned against her knees with ragged, rasping breaths.

 

“It's okay, you can have it, now,” Karen's voice was suddenly slick, laced with a purr. “I've got what I came for.”

 

She smacked Josh's arse and dragged him down the hall.

 

 

 

The splash of cold water stole the air from her lungs, but its sting was a blessing. It was invigorating, calming her and bringing her eyes into focus for the first time in hours. Leaning against the sink, gazing at her reflection, her mind tumbled back to Hannah.

 

The taste on her lips brought an instant reaction from her pussy. The bathroom's acoustics really amplified the moan that escaped her. She laid a finger across her panties, beneath her dress, feeling the wetness oozing through the fabric. Another moan reverberated and she instinctively rolled a fingertip over her clit.

 

Eyes clamped tight and whimpering, she allowed two fingers to trace the length of her lips. They parted so easily beneath her touch, even through the underwear. The wet gusset eased aside, her fingertips connected with her electrified folds and truly filling the room with her pleasure. The merest touch felt like lightning. She couldn't resist it any longer. Those two invasive fingers found her dripping hole and plunged into her sopping pussy.

 

Easily exposing her chest to the cool air, she pawed at her breast and mewled at the pinch she gave herself, twisting her nipple, tightly. Leaning bodily against the sink, her fingers pushed deeper inside, fucking herself through harsh, staccato breaths.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

 

Her eyes flew open with a desperate cry that turned to a scream; a shriek of terror. The reflection of a pale, ghostly white face stood directly behind her. She wheeled around, instinctively covering her bare, heaving chest.

 

“Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, Josh!” she cried. “You... Fucking..!”

 

He didn't speak. His lifeless white mask stared at her, blankly.

 

“Take off that fucking mask, it's awful!” she cried, fumbling to dress herself. “God, shouldn't you have your tongue down Karen's throat?”

 

His silence and immobility left her uneasy. She fidgeted on the spot, staring into the pits of his eyes, wishing he would move or speak.

 

“Josh...” Her voice failed when he stepped towards her.

 

He calmly approached, assured in his step. She looked up at him, intimidated – and turned on – by his towering figure.

 

He took her hand in his rough paw and turned her on the spot, to face the mirror. Intently, she watched his arms envelop her, caressing her figure.

 

Leaning instinctively into his touch, she watched, unable to resist as he confidently yanked down her dress, her breasts bounding free. Muscular hands roughly seized her tits, eliciting her hungry cries.

 

He hitched up her dress, higher and higher, until she diligently held it up around her waist. Her scarlet panties were exposed to the wandering touch of his fingers, which stroked expertly along the length of her sex, feeling her exquisite wetness.

 

As his giant hand cupped her mound, she could not resist the guttural groan gargling from her throat. Her eyes slipped shut.

 

“Fuck yes, I need this...” she whimpered. “Finger me, Josh. Fuck me. I need to cum so badly!”

 

At once, his arms released her, his touch deserting her. As she whipped around, about to protest, he grasped her by the hair.

 

The stinging pain from her scalp fired directly to her aching sex. She collapsed to her knees with a whine, her body subconsciously submitting. Looking up into his lifeless eyes, she saw someone standing in the doorway. A long black dress clung to a full figured woman with dark hair, a dark mask covering her eyes.

 

“Hannah!” Cindy cried, although it came out as a moan. “I'm...”

 

Her stammering ceased with a sharp snatch of her hair. Squealing, she clambered to her feet. The woman left, with Cindy dragged in her wake.

 

Fear tingeing her whimpers, she was led deeper into the house, crying with every sharp jerk of her hair, unable to ignore the desperate throbbing of her cunt.

 

 

 

Leading her through a labyrinth of corridors, they descended a set of stone stairs ahead of a single door. Creaking open, it unveiled a deep, red light that oozed across the stone floor. Inside, the blood red walls turned the pale light into an oppressive mist, a haze that intoxicated her. The door slammed shut and Cindy shivered on the spot.

 

A large four poster bed took pride of place in the middle of the room. Handcuffs hung limply from the pillars; a stand nearby held whips and canes while chains draped the walls all around.

 

With a flick, his strong arm threw Cindy across the bed, landing face down on the soft sheets. Turning over, she watched them stalking predatorily towards her .

 

“What are...”

 

His thick finger silenced her with a single touch to her lips. A cloth was stuffed into Cindy's mouth. She stared into his abyssal eyes as he tied it off, too tightly for comfort, and Cindy whimpered. His unflinching reaction made her heart sink, but her aching pussy dripped with excitement.

 

Raking fingers down her chest, he hooked the neckline of her dress. Exposing her with a tug, his fingertips gripped the bullet-hard nubs of her nipples. His touch was greeted with a deep, muffled moan of pleasure.

 

The sting of teeth tightening around her puckered flesh caused Cindy to cry around her gag, back arching into the air. Dark feminine hair cascaded across her chest, warm lips deftly plucking and wet tongue flicking her distended nipples. Cindy reached out, needing her fingers entwined in those long locks. She never made it.

 

Her wrist was snatched away, each arm guided through the shoulder straps of her dress until it slid away, gathering around her waist. From there, soft feline hands took over. Cindy was straightened up, arms locked firmly behind her back in his clutches. Tender fingers stroked down her midriff, easing her dress down her legs until it slipped to the floor in a puddle.

 

The pale hands and warm lips trailing their ethereal touch proved hypnotic. Every sensation shot a signal straight to her sex. She writhed and squirmed as her sopping pussy clenched and dripped. Teasing kisses circled her sweetness and gentle licks traced the outline of underwear. Fighting the titanium grip on her wrists, she could only watch the soft warm muscle tickle her skin.

 

Distracted, Cindy failed to notice the rope binding her arms behind her back. Only when the final knot tightened against her, biting into her skin, did she finally realise. She tried to resist, hissing and tugging at the bonds, but her resolve disintegrated with the pleasant heat of a wide, insistent tongue grazing her aching pussy through her panties.

 

Her muffled pleas reverberated uselessly against the stone walls. A firm smack across her thigh shocked her and stole her breath, halting the squirming of her hips. Her oral assailant glanced up for a second, slipping down the drenched panties. Cindy could've cried, she nodded so fervently, begging silently for the touch of that talented tongue.

 

No gag could contain her cries when that firm muscle finally delved long and deep through her wet lips, flicking at her swollen clit. Cindy convulsed, eyes rolling shut as her clit was sucked hard upon, the tongue never ceasing its determined rhythm.

 

Scalp suddenly searing with pain, her head was turned roughly to one side. Despite her vision swimming double, her eyes focussed on the thick, solid cock springing inches from her face. One pearly drop of pre-cum unmistakably hung from its tip. The gag dropped away, undone with a casual tug. Cindy's mouth fell open at once,with shock and obedience, as the veiny length of meat slid towards her. The salty splash of pre-cum coated her tongue.

 

Cindy gave a muffled, choking cry as the bloated cock-head pushed inexorably towards her throat. Her head held firmly in place, she obediently sealed her lips around him. Desperately trying not to choke as his pelvis pressed tight to her nose, she shook and gagged, eyes streaming tears down her cheeks.

 

The ragged exhalation that tore from her once he backed out came almost as a scream. As she panted for breath, his demanding length was fed once more to her willing lips. Cindy sucked him deep, determined to keep that dripping cock in her mouth, her tongue swirling his engorged tip with every stroke. Taken repeatedly to brink of choking, she was barely afforded a breath before he pushed himself in deep once more.

 

With every second, Cindy's legs wrapped tighter around the head pinned between her thighs. She rocked her hips in time with the tongue strumming against her clit. Her moans would have echoed from the walls if not for the solid shaft stuck stubbornly in her throat.

 

Her climax growing closer, Cindy began to shudder. The tickling caress of a fingertip through her lips preceded two fingers smoothly sliding inside her, curling behind her clit and stroking the wall of her pussy. She cried around the cock possessing her, but she was only fucked deeper, her clit only sucked harder.

 

With one big buck of her hips and a deep, roaring breath of air, Cindy's orgasm smashed through her. Thrashing powerlessly, Cindy sobbed through her climax, the fingers and tongue responsible never relenting until she collapsed, spent. Lying slick with sweat, tears streaking down her cheeks, her chest heaved with starving gasps.

 

A pair of coarse, powerful hands clasped her thighs. Bleary-eyed and quivering, she saw the solid, chiselled figure kneeling below her, naked but for the white mask. Lying immobile and mute, she was easily rolled over.

 

A 'swish' cut through the air. She tried to look back, struggling against her bonds, but a firm hand clutched her neck, jamming her face into the sheets.

 

The sound cleaved the air once more, crescendoed with the dull, heavy 'crack' of rippling flesh. Cindy shrieked and lurched off the bed, then whined as someone softly soothed the stinging flesh of her ass. She pressed into it, purring happily at its tender touch. The hand retreated. A second later, the silent tension broke again with the sounds of beaten flesh and pained screams.

 

With every strike, even as the scorching pain became unbearable, Cindy moaned her desperate approval, unable to stop the river flooding from her slit.

 

“Please!” she cried, drawing out the word. “No... Please, fuck me! Oh God, why won't you just fuck me...!”

 

Cindy's swollen, welting cheeks were seized and spread, exposing her helpless holes. Something wet trickled down her arse and a thick thumb rubbed it smoothly into her asshole. She couldn't resist, but the surge of need it sent to her cunt bypassed all her worries. She simply mewled.

 

Feeling the thumb inching deeper, until it could go no more, her whole body reacted violently to every minute motion as it began to saw back and forth inside her. She adored every second, lifting her hips to meet its insistent push.

 

Her thigh was shoved wide, opening her legs. Staring into the blackness of the sheets, still firmly pinned in place, she focused intently on the very welcome stroke of something thick and hard through her slippery lips.

 

“Mmm, yes! Please!”

 

Those cries drew out into agonised, delirious shrieks of triumph as the solid cock that had owned her throat moments ago slid commandingly deep into her grateful pussy. The smack of balls against her clit caused one long unstoppable shiver.

 

She couldn't breathe her thanks before one hand gripped her hip, lifting his weight atop her. His hips punched forwards once more, pitching her helplessly across the bed. Again, he pounded in and, at this, Cindy lost all control. Unable to move or even speak, she lay dribbling into the sheets as he furiously, domineeringly rode her abused little arse, thumb embedded deep with her. She loved it all.

 

When he pulled away, she wanted to cry and beg for more, until a hand whipped across her scarlet cheek, turning her over. Cindy's eyes adjusted to the light as she watched his fingers bite into her skin, shoving her knees towards her chest. Towering over her, he blocked out all light, his shadow enveloping her.

 

Cindy gawped, mesmerised by the length of his shining cock bouncing inches from her needy hole. Her despairing cries fell on deaf ears. His strong hand clamped her tight already as he stroked his thick helmet through her folds and impaled her in one.

 

Cindy howled, head thrown back. That's where she saw her, standing behind her. Naked but for the eye mask, her tight figure was draped in long hair; pert tits pointing solid nipples to the ceiling; long, slender legs leading to the manicured pussy she fingered deep and hard, above Cindy's open mouth.

 

She stepped forward, one hand lacing through Cindy's hair, who powerlessly watched those strong, athletic thighs straddle her face. The wetness of her silky lips was plainly visible. Cindy inhaled the scent of her and moaned her excitement, tongue rolling out to welcome her.

 

Gossamer fingers spread those pink lips as she sat squarely on Cindy's waiting tongue, grinding hard into her face.

 

Cindy instantly loved her first taste of pussy. The softness of her folds gliding along Cindy's lips and the inviting heat that her tongue delved into proved too tempting. She pushed her tongue deeper, wishing always for more, obediently lapping up her delicious treat.

 

The titanic shaft punching into her repeatedly; the powerful paws pinning her in place; the restraints entrapping her; the delectable cunt grinding on her face; and now – she noticed with a very muffled cry – the vicious, albeit fantastic, biting of fingernails into her nipples all sent Cindy crashing towards the edge.

 

She began to cry, desperate to scream into the pussy furiously fucking her face. Her back arched clean off the bed with the spasm that shook her. Her hands uselessly clenched and unclenched, toes curling as she tightened around the dominating cock inside her, just as she felt the hot trickle of juices painting her lips and tongue.

 

Cindy could feel his sizeable shaft swell within her, building to a single deep pump inside as a flood of hot, creamy cum erupted internally. Cindy felt its spreading heat, felt the last almighty pounding thrusts of that earth-quaking cock, and blacked out.

 

 

 

Coming to, she felt beaten and abused. Every muscle screamed and ached. Still, Cindy grinned. She felt truly fucked – and absolutely adored it.

 

The room was empty but for the faint smell of sex in the air. A thick globule of cum trickled from her sensitive lips, confirming her memories.

 

Her dress lay abandoned on the floor - the knickers perched atop the pile. They were ruined, but she couldn't leave them behind. Feeling even dirtier for it, Cindy pulled them on, hoping they might at least catch the cum seeping from her.

 

Dressing and steadying herself, she tried to smooth out the knots and clumps in her hair, to no avail. Her arms were scored, too, with row after row of rope marks.

 

'God, Hannah and Josh are fucking animals,' she thought, wincing at the pain.

 

Slowly, she headed out of the room, trying to remember her way back.

 

'They could've waited for me, at least!'

 

She found the parlour silent. The music had stopped and the room was empty – except Hannah, curled up fast asleep on the sofa.

 

Cindy bit her lip and smiled as she looked at her filthy friend, wondering what had happened to Josh. Playfully, she spanked her firm arse. Hannah awoke with a start.

 

“Hey...!” she cried. “Cindy! Where did you go?” she sat up, rubbing her eyes with a yawn. “The others went to bed, but I wanted to wait for you. I hope I didn't upset you, with that kiss. It was stupid, I didn't mean to scare you...”

 

Hannah tired voice descended into a mumble. She failed to notice the bemused look on Cindy's face.

 

“What are you talking about, Hann'? Where's Josh?”

 

Hannah looked up and frowned.

 

“Josh... He went to bed with Karen, hours ago. I wanted to wait for you to come back. I'm sorry I ruined your birthday, babe.”

 

Hannah pulled Cindy in for a very drunken hug. She held her friend, but stared into the distance.

 

'If she's... Then...'

 

Cindy's eyes landed on the portrait hanging above the fireplace in the parlour. A large painting, it showed a man in a dark suit and a white opera mask. Next to him, holding onto his arm, was a woman in a long, dark dress and a matching lace eye mask, staring deep into Cindy's wide, bewildered eyes.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments