Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coventina

"Goddess of wells and springs"

19
7 Comments 7
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

After hours of walking, my dry throat screamed for water. Then, a hundred feet downhill I saw a stream, ran to it, drank a handful of fresh water and felt instantly energized. Suddenly, the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever seen materialized from the river, threw me an indecent leer and with a profound voice, holding her ample, provocative breasts, said:

'You would like to have these, wouldn't you?'

Then she turned around, knelt, separated her generous buttocks revealing a pink, tight ass.

'How about this?' She asked with a chuckle, clearly enjoying herself, as I was only able to pant.

'I see, this is what you want,' lay on her back, spread her legs showing her glorious pussy, fingered her labia and clitoris, while a vicious, savage moan escaped her mouth, causing me to wake up, pants cum-stained.

Lately, I've had this dream often. The same unquenchable thirst, the same disturbing beautiful woman emerging from the water, and the same devilish moan making me ejaculate.

I asked my best friend and occasional sex partner, Thamara, a mythology teacher at the University, to come over for breakfast. Short, curvy, well proportioned, we lived together for a while, but it didn't work out. Since sex was great, it was comfortable for us to meet occasionally, have uncommitted sex and go on with our lives. Even though we haven't seen each other for a couple of years, I decided to ask her for help. No matter how pleasant, I felt there was something wrong about the dream.

We ate, talked petty stuff, and sat in front of each other over coffee. 'What was that you wanted to discuss?' She asked. I explained the dream, skipping no details. Thamara nervously moved in her chair. When I came to the part of the woman's unearthly whimper, she stood up, unzipped my pants and voraciously started eating my dick. Once it was hard enough, she ripped her panties off, bear-hugged and furiously rode me, grabbing my hair. Her mischievous tongue explored every inch of my mouth, while moving up and down until we exploded in a simultaneous, long-forgotten ecstasy. Then we went to bed for a relaxed love-making, recovering old sensations and enjoying each other like we haven't done in ages.

Later on, lying on each other's arms, Thamara said:

'You know what? I'm writing a paper about the deities of water. Seeking information about Coventina, a goddess of wells and springs, found an article reporting of several men who have disappeared in a river in Northumberland.'

'Really?' I asked, uninterested.

'Yep. The article even has an interview with a man who states that he had narrowly escaped death. A seemingly very sexy woman appeared from within the river and, according to him, they had a full sexual encounter. It was important for him to stress two things. First, that he'd never felt such pleasure before. Second, and I quote: “The diabolic panting” of the woman.'

'Jesus.' I said,

gentle__muse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gentle__muse

Thamara continued.' He had been firmly clinched by her arms and legs and didn't remember anything after the orgasm. Luckily, a friend of the man, who lived nearby, found him floating on the water and pulled him out using all his strength since a strange force was pulling both down the river bottom.'

'And what is the relationship between that story and your goddess?'

'Well, locals in Northumberland believe that disappearances are the responsibility of Coventina.'

Since that day, I dreamt about my Coventina every night as the power of the orgasm increased gradually. The morning after my dick spasmed for about five minutes non-stop and the mirror showed an aged version of myself, I went to Thamara's who was worried about how awful I looked. I told her I needed to see the magazine with the story of Coventina. The minute I saw the article, I knew I had to go to Northumberland.

The article had a picture of the river in my dreams. Finding the spot was easy. It was a cloudy October morning and the surroundings were deserted. The temperature was chilly, but that wasn't the reason for the shiver that ran through my spine when I undressed. Drank a little water using my hands and found it unlikely warm. Then a spectral female voice startled me.

'You finally made it.'

There was her in all her wild, supernatural sensuality.

'Y-yes,' I stuttered, 'I n-need to get rid of you.'

'Get rid of me? Ha, ha, ha.' laughed with a malevolent sneer.' That dick of yours thinks otherwise.' Indeed, my prick's veins were swollen, almost painfully, so she knelt and started sucking it. Her mouth was so warm, silky and smooth, I came within seconds. Wiped her lips and hungrily ate my penis again. In a moment, it was fully erected anew. Violently, she took my hair and forced my mouth into her pussy. Her feminine juices were utterly delicious and the warmth of her vagina was mesmerizing. I felt I could be there, sucking her forever. The supernatural whimpering and screaming encouraged me to increase the tempo of my tongue, provoking one, two, three orgasms. Thereafter, she took my penis into her cunt. Her inside was cozy, welcoming. She contracted her pelvic muscles to clasp my erection leading me to a bellowing cum, then wrapped my body with her all fours squeezing strongly, while moving her hips in a sensual, somewhat macabre dance. She felt I was about to climax and whispered on my ear, 'You're MINE! Say it!' The squeezing became unbearable, I started to pant, gasping for air while feeling she was delaying my orgasm with her thighs.

'Say it! Say it!' She roared with that unearthly tone, 'say it!!!'

'YES! YES! I'm completely yours.'

She then twitched her hips for a last time to make me ejaculate, and with the ultimate leg pressure, I blacked out.

Since then, I'm Coventina's sex toy. We live by the river, and she uses me at her will. And I'm elated by this.

Published 
Written by Footie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments