Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't You Worry!

"It's my turn to take care of you."

3
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
837 words 837 words

Author's Notes

"English is not my first language. Please pardon me if there's any error; grammatically."

I looked at the paper… Some words written on it were like this …

Name - Tanya, Age – 20,   Occupation – Student, Sex – With You! 

What the heck?!

Holding the paper in my hand firmly, I looked at her.  “Tanya, what is this?”  She smiled, coyly and moved two steps toward me.

Continuously looking deeply into my eyes, she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt and said softly, “Well, you were constantly thinking about me, weren’t you?”   I was taken aback.  

“What? When?!”  

“Since the last two months.” 

Now, this was a bit shocking for me, “Wh… How do you k….”

“I just know.” 

“But…”   Before I could finish my sentence, she pushed me onto the sofa.  

By now, the right cup of her black bra and the sweet three inches long cleavage were visible from the inside of her half-opened white shirt.  My eyes got stuck in those two things. Despite my best efforts, I could not take my eyes away from there. Tanya noticed this. Her cheeks turned red. Her biting of lips and widened smile suggested that she was really happy. Also, at the same time, there was a look of determination in her eyes. Instantly, she got on her knees… Crawled up to my legs and unzipped my pants, took out my cock, stared at it for five to ten seconds, and then, looking deep into my eyes, kissed the top of the mushroom head. I couldn't help but let out a sigh. There… There was something in the kiss... Or perhaps, it was just that she knew how to kiss a dick.  

She swirled her tongue on the opening, tasting the precum which is slowly, very slowly oozing out little by little. The touch of her soft palm and smooth fingers made me groan in ecstasy... all those thoughts of saving me from this psycho kind of girl just died then 'n' there with the very first touch of her salivating tongue on my cock.  Her thin fingers kept on moving up and down on my cock with great love and affection.

Don’t know why, I wanted all of this to stop. Right now, I don’t want this. I don’t need this. God! Why am I loving it, then? 

Perhaps somehow Tanya understood my dilemma. She came closer, smiled, and said softly, "Are you losing interest in me, sir?"

 

I just somehow managed to mumble, “Umm… N… No!”

SamanthaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaCruz

Moving the tip of her tongue right on the opening of the mushroom head, she spoke softly, with a devilish smile, “You better don’t! Or…”  She cut her sentence short and focused on my stiffening tool. 

She kept on rubbing, caressing my little brother as if she really cares for him. 

 

The puffy parts of her round breasts protruding out over the black bra cups were jiggling sensually with every movement of her hands.

Eventually, she opened her mouth and very slowly, while exhaling hot breaths on it, took the cock inside her mouth and very sensually, started the most awaited action… The BJ!

As soon as she started this, I was in heaven.

The most euphoric physical sensation I could ever think of… 

The sensation of the blood flow in the cock and getting sucked on at that very same time, gave a blissful feeling of being relieved of every stress, tension, burden, etc. 

 

As I was about to get drowned in this unbelievable pleasure – Suddenly, I heard a voice of a much younger girl, “Sir, Sir… Are you okay?”

The voice sounded quite familiar and hence, I hurriedly opened my eyes – and in utter disbelief, saw Shanaya standing in front of me!  She came and sat beside me, took hold of my right palm, and said kindly, “Were you daydreaming about something? In every worst situation of our life, you were always there; protecting, guiding us through the darkest phase of my and my sister, Tanya’s lives. Don’t worry, Sir – It’s my turn now and I will never leave you.” 

The doctor came, with a stethoscope around his neck and a serious look, “So, how is your teacher, my child?”

“Not good, doctor. He still dreams about her. He thinks she’s still alive.”

 

“Hmm... The head was hit hard. It will take some time to completely cure him and make him fit and fine as he was before.”  The doctor paused for a second, and then asked, “Sorry, I forgot, when did this happen?” 

“Two months ago,” Shanaya replied, wiping her tears.

Just as I was about to interject something here, a soft cold whisper echoed in my head, “Don’t worry, Sir – I too will take care of you.”  

I instantly turned to my left – Only to see a transparent figure dissolving in thin air.

 

The End…

 

Published 
Written by DarkSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors