Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven Sent, Chapter 4

"Dinner with him would be delicious... and memorable!"

2
14 Comments 14
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Angel had just gotten herself together when they pulled up to the restaurant, and as he parked the car she straightened up her dress as best she could. She checked her looks in the visor mirror - she was a bit worn around the edges, but still presentable! He came around and opened her door offering his hand to help her stand. She got out and smoothed her dress again, and they went inside.

Etan had been to this restaurant a few times before and knew where he wanted to sit. The tables here had long tablecloths which would be perfect for his next game. He seated her at the table next to a man sitting alone, and on the other side was a mature couple in their late sixties or so.

Dinner started out normally - the waiter came over to ask if they wanted something to drink or some appetizers. They placed their drink order, appetizers and meal preferences all at the same time to save him some walking back and forth.

After the waiter left, though, the fun began. "Oops, I dropped my fork!" Etan said, "accidentally" pushing his fork onto the floor. When he bent down to pick it up, he slid out of his seat and ducked quickly under the table. Hidden from view by the tablecloth, he pushed Angel's thighs apart and moved between them.

Angel was shocked by his actions, but being in public, she tried to cover her surprise. They were too close to the other tables for her to say anything, so she had to sit there and act nonchalant. Which would become harder than she could ever imagine!

Etan knelt under the table and began by slowly running his hands up and down her thighs. She tried to brush his hands away a couple times, but he wouldn't have it. She remembered her panties still hanging on the rearview mirror of the car, and she knew exactly what he intended to do.

Her suspicions were confirmed a moment later when she felt his fingers toying with her bare pussy under the table. He was playing with her right there in a public restaurant!

Angel could feel her cheeks turn red with embarrassment, but she couldn't deny the sexiness of the situation. While she had cooled down enough from Etan's teasing to maintain her dignity, her arousal hadn't diminished entirely and now with this new attack, her passion flared once again.

Angel began squirming in her seat as soon as he pushed his fingers into her and she slumped down in her chair subconsciously, spreading her legs wider for him and granting him better access to her drooling pussy.

Knowing that he had precious little time to accomplish what he wanted to do to her, he accepted her invitation eagerly, and he exchanged his fingers with his mouth. When he pulled his fingers from her wet hole, she breathed a sigh of relief, figuring he was through playing with her. But she was very wrong. Angel gasped audibly when his mouth clamped over her peach, and his tongue took over for his fingers.

Angel gripped the table edges as he went to work. She had never experienced anyone going down on her and didn't know what to expect or how it would feel.

Angel bit her lip as he devoured her pussy under the table. Little beads of sweat began to form on her forehead as she fought desperately to keep control. She wanted to scream out her pleasure - to let everyone in the restaurant the wonderful feelings he was giving her.

She wanted to cry out, to scream and to let herself go completely. But she had to fight these urges as hard as she could. She couldn't allow her joy and her lust show to these other people. It was her own inner bondage - her self-control that was being tested.

Still, it was so hard, she so wanted release - she needed a release. Just when she reached the point where it was going to happen no matter what she did to try to stop it, he relented. She sat there half slumped in her chair, panting heavily, the beads of sweat rolling down her face like she had just come out of a sauna.

Etan popped out a moment later grinning "I found my fork!" he said. He then took his seat and looked at his frazzled girl.

Angel gave him a weak, exhausted smile "T-Thank you, Sir... I don't think I could have lasted much longer!" she whispered quietly to him. "Sir may I be excused to go freshen up a bit. I won't be but a minute."

"Yes, you may. And thank you for asking."

She went off a little wobbly to the ladies room. She had to steady herself on a chair and then on the doorframe of the ladies room before she disappeared around the corner.

Angel returned a couple minutes later looking much more refreshed and together. He stood as she got to the table as he did whenever she left or came back. She had just gotten seated when the mature couple finished their dinner. The man went up to pay for their meal and as she walked by, the woman stopped at their table and took Angel's hand.

"Hang on to this one dear - any man that can make you as wobbly on your feet as he did just now is a keeper!" she smiled and winked at Etan then went up to join her husband.

The waiter brought their food, and they had a wonderful meal. The food was delicious, and Angel was so proud to be his girl - even if that came with some very interesting conditions and side effects!

Once dinner was over, Etan went up to pay for the meal while Angel went into the ladies room once more. He waited for her to come out and they went out to the car.

As they started driving Etan turned the car in a different direction than the one they came from.

"Where are we going now, Sir?"

"You'll see. Just sit back, and we'll be there in a few minutes."

She settled back and watched out the window as the scenery passed by. She didn't know what he had planned, but judging by what had occurred on the way to and at the restaurant, he hadn't finished his teasing her. She prepared herself to be teased more once they got wherever he was taking them.

Just as he had said it only took a few minutes, he pulled into a very nice little park. There were no other cars in the parking lot at that time which seemed to please him. "Okay, we're here."

Angel looked around as Etan came around to let her out of the car. He grabbed a blanket from the trunk, and they walked a short distance where there were some small rowboats docked on the edge of the small lake. He helped her into one and then got in himself. He rowed out to a small island in the middle of the lake.

"This should give us some privacy," he said as he ran the boat up on the sandy shore of the island.

He got out and pulled the boat further up on shore so it wouldn't float away and then helped Angel out of the boat. He tied off the rope to a large tree trunk and then took her hand and walked a few feet up to a grassy spot on the island.

"This is one of my favorite spots... I come here whenever I need to get away and spend some quiet time alone."

"I know. But you weren't as alone as you thought you were Sir," Angel said, smiling at him.

"I wanted to bring you here because it's a nice place and because it's quiet and peaceful."

"That's it, Sir? Just because it's quiet and peaceful?"

"Well now that you mention it there was one other thing... you tasted so good at the restaurant, that you put dinner to shame. And I want more of that. Let's just call you my dessert!"

Etan pushed her gently onto her back on the blanket as she giggled at his words. He pushed up her tight dress as she raised her hips up a bit. He moved between her spread thighs and laid down preparing for the feast. Using his thumbs, he pulled apart the lips of her tight pink pussy and peered into the dripping sweet hole.

"Please, Sir..."

"Now this time, Angel, you can feel free to make noise - there's no one around that can hear you." And with that, he lowered his face to her sweet honey hole and gave her a reason to make noise!

"YES! Oh, Sir! Oh! Ohhh that... yess right there, baby! Ohh, Sir, that feels soo wonderful! Ooh, oh, that's it - lick me right there, just like that! Ohhhh!"

She began to writhe and squirm on the blanket, and he had to wrap his arms around her legs to keep her from wriggling away from him. She clawed at the blanket then grabbed the sides of his head and guided him where she needed his tongue to go. He licked and lapped up her sweet juices wherever he found them, searching every wrinkle and fold in her love hole to reveal the pearly prize.

Angel was in complete ecstasy as he feasted on her. She moaned and cried and whimpered her delight with every lick and lap of his tormenting tongue. Lost in her own lust fogged rapture, she reached into the deep V front of her dress. She began playing with her own tits, clawing at the meaty globes and pinching and tugging on her hard aching nipples.

Somehow she thought that distracting herself from the flood of sensations coming from her afflicted pussy could somehow make it easier to endure. However, the exact opposite was true - the added sensations her nipples were sending to her overtaxed brain only drove her further into her depravity.

Angel had never felt anything as exquisite as what he was doing to her. She was quickly losing her mind as her passions grew and started to overcome her completely. However, she retained just enough of her mind to be able to moan out her need.

"Please, Sir! Please, I need... I need to cum! Please! Please make me cum! Oh please, Sir!"

This is what Etan had been waiting for. He had been waiting to see the woman this former angel had become. The human woman - the sensual, lustful, and even wanton side of this beautiful woman.

"You want me to make you cum do you, Angel?"

"Yes, Sir, please! Please, I need to cum so bad!"

"And what will you do for me if I do? What will you give me in return for your orgasm?"

"Anything Sir! I'll do anything you ask - be anything you ask! Please! Please, Sir, I can't stand this!" Puulleeeease!"

"Very well - I'm going to hold you to that promise!"

Ethan went back down on her and resumed where he had left off driving her right to the edge again. Just when he could sense she had reached the very pinnacle of her passion, he thrust two fingers into her under his tongue and rapidly fingerfucked her as his tongue flicked over her hard erect clit.

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

"OHHH... SSSIIIRRR!!" Angel's body arched making a human rainbow of her before falling to one side and writhing stiffly like a snake on a hot sidewalk. She poured out her juices like a broken water pipe as she squirmed and wriggled.

Etan sat there watching over her as her orgasm wrenched and twisted her body. After long moments, it finally passed enough that she began to relax again, laying on her back and gulping in great breaths. She fought to regain control even though she still spasmed every so often as the orgasm worked through her.

Once he saw that she was coming out of her orgasm, he pulled her to him cradling her in his arms and slowly rocking her back and forth as you would a baby. He stayed with her like that until she was completely back with him and he brushed her sweat-soaked hair from her face softly.

"Hi! Welcome back!" He grinned down at her.

She looked up and smiled softly at him, and he kissed her gently on the lips.

They lay there on the blanket in each other's arms for a couple hours, before deciding it was time they headed for home. He helped her to stand and picked up the blanket, and they went back to the boat.

"Sir, do you think we could watch one of your BDSM movies when we get home? It's still a little early, and I'd really like to see what you like in them."

"I suppose we could watch one if you like. When we get home, I will let you pick one and we'll watch it together - in case you want to ask any questions."

True to his word when they got in the house he took her to where his DVD's were and showed her the five or six BDSM-related videos he had. She looked at the covers and picked one out. "This one, Sir."

Etan looked at the cover. "Bound for His Pleasure" was the title of the movie, and it pictured a woman tied to a St. Andrews Cross while he used a Hitachi Wand to torment her.

"Okay, if this is the one you want. It's one of my favorites too." He went to the DVD player under the TV and put the DVD in.

"Now since you want to learn what I like in this movie I want you to go to the bedroom and get undressed. I want you completely undressed when you come back."

"Yes, Sir," she said smiling. She scampered off to the bedroom to get undressed, returning quickly.

He sat on the sofa with her sitting between his legs on the floor. He started the movie with the remote control, and they began watching it. As they watched the movie, he occasionally looked down at Angel. She seemed totally engrossed in the action on the screen - especially the way the female behaved around the man.

Etan smiled at her attention to the movie. He moved his hands down to her shoulders, and she looked up at him giving him a smile before returning to the movie. His hands moved down to her tits, and he began toying with her nipples as she watched the movie. She laid her head to one side resting it on his arm as he occupied himself with her hardening nipples and full firm tits.

"Play with yourself while you watch the movie. Pretend that is me on the screen doing that to you."

"Yes, Sir." Angel moved her hand down to her pussy trying to replicate what the man was doing to the submissive woman. Etan watched as the sights and sounds, coupled with his playing with her tits and her hand in her pussy all worked to get her aroused again.

She got wet very quickly this time, he could hear the squishing of her fingers inside her sopping pussy as she worked herself into a frenzy. Her nipples had gotten hard as pebbles, and her breathing had changed as well.

The girl in the movie was pleading and begging him to cum, squirming and fighting against the bonds that held her captive. Etan heard Angel softly moaning with her as she watched, fidgeting now as she sat there spellbound. He could tell she was sympathizing with the woman on the screen because not more than an hour ago she was in the same agony.

"Do you see how turned on the woman in the movie is? Do you see how she aches for him to make her cum? She needs to cum, she's begging him to make her cum," Etan whispered softly in Angel's ear. His words and the soft low voice he used worked on her mind, making the movie all the more effective. Her moaning increased, and she fingered herself harder as her lust grew.

"You know how it feels to be her don't you Angel? You know how it feels to want to cum so badly you would do anything for it. Didn't you promise me the same thing just a little while ago?" he said.

"Yesss..." Angel moaned.

"Yes, you did. And didn't I grant you that orgasm... the one you begged so desperately for?"

"Yesss... Sir" she moaned. She turned her head to kiss his arm as he kept the pressure on her.

"You enjoyed what I did for you didn't you? You enjoyed that cum didn't you? And you want more of them right?"

"Ohhh yesss..." she whined.

"I'll bet you do. You like when I make you cum. You like the feeling of the orgasm... washing over you... drowning in the sheer blissfulness..."

"Ohhh Sirrr..." she said, clutching his arm tightly.

"You'd like to cum right now, wouldn't you? You'd like to cum just the woman on the screen there, wouldn't you? Want me to make you cum Angel?"

"Please, Sir... please make me cum?"

"Okay, the girl on this video is about to cum. I want you to cum with her. I want to see both of you cum together at the same time."

Angel watched the video carefully for signs she was about to cum. Etan continued toying with her nipples lightly tugging on them as she fingered her drenched pussy.

"Here it comes Angel he is about to grant her orgasm. Ready?

"Ohhh..."

"Almost here!"

"Ohhh, Sir!"

"NOW! CUM NOW, ANGEL!"

"OHHH, FUUCK SIRRR...!" Angel screamed out as she gushed her juices out onto the hardwood floor. She grabbed his arms clutching him tightly as the orgasm threated to pull her away from him. He pinched her nipples as she came, adding another layer of sensation to her orgasm.

As she worked her way through her orgasm, Etan turned off the DVD player so he could concentrate on helping her come back. He wrapped his arms around her as she sat on the floor and held her tight, the feeling of his arms around her comforting her and making her feel safe and protected.

When she had come back and was once again in her right mind, he helped her to stand. "Why don't you go in and take a shower - you've had a hard day and haven't had much chance to clean up. When you are done, I will be here on the sofa watching TV."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you. May I be excused then?"

"Yes go ahead, my good girl."

Angel went in to take a much-deserved shower. About twenty minutes later she came back out still naked her hair damp but towel dried. She saw Etan sitting on the sofa, and he looked up as she entered the room. Without speaking, she walked over in front of him and knelt down facing him.

"Sir may I talk with you?"

"What is on your mind, Angel?"

"It's this whole Dominant submissive thing, Sir."

"What about it?"

"Well, Sir I want to know all about it. I mean I want the whole thing. I know that there is a lot to this and I want to know everything, experience everything. I want to be a real submissive to you. Do you remember when we were on the island today and you asked me what I would do for you if you made me cum? I told you I would do anything, I would be anything for you. I meant those words - I wasn't just saying that to get you to give me an orgasm.

"I want to be a true submissive to you, Sir. I want you to be my Master, and I want to be your submissive - like the girl in the movie and like I know you have dreamed of having. Sir, I offer you all that I am for your service. I know you, Sir, better than you know yourself and I trust you implicitly to keep me safe and keep me from harm. I will do whatever you ask of me gladly. I just want to serve you and please you."

"Well, Angel that is a very nice request, and I am definitely interested. But just for clarification purposes, what do you mean by 'whatever I ask' and 'would do anything, be anything for me'?"

"I mean that I want to be whatever you want me to be. I want to be a submissive like your movie submissives."

"So you are saying you will do whatever I ask you to do? If I said I wanted a blow job, you would do it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"And if I wanted, say, anal sex you would agree?"

"Yes, Sir if that is your wish. I give you all of me Sir for whatever purposes you desire. I just want to please you and pleasure you."

"Well I have to admit the 'Oh Fuck Sir' did catch me off guard - that was the first time I had heard you swear."

"Sir I wish to learn to talk dirty and to be treated in degrading and humiliating ways too. I want to be called a slut and a whore when you talk to me - I saw it in the movie, and it was very exciting! I want to be used and treated like she was treated. Slapped and spit on and spanked... I want it all Sir. Please, please use me like that - watching her get treated like a whore really made me excited... and horny!"

Etan sat there for a couple moments thinking about her proposal. And she saw that he had some reservations.

She moved closer and took his face in her hands. "Sir, I know you are hesitant because of where I said I came from. But please believe me when I tell you, I am all woman now and I am completely aware of what I am asking. I want to be your submissive. I want to belong to you. I want you to consider me your property and use me for your own needs and desires. I want to be everything you ever dreamed of in a woman and in a submissive. I have seen your mind and your heart, Etan, and I want to be the person in it. I love you, and I want to be all I can be for you. Please?"

Etan stood up and took her hand in his. "Come with me then slut, your training is about to begin."

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments