Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insomnia

"Lily's lover is a dream - until he becomes a nightmare"

12
9 Comments 9
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words

I had a lot of trouble sleeping after Matthew left.

We had never cuddled in bed, and he snored, but I still slept better when he was there. I could not sleep on his side of the bed (what used to be his side of the bed) for months after his departure. My feet got cold, and then too hot after I put socks on. The bottom sheets kept creeping up the sides of the mattress, becoming lumpy under my legs.   My back muscles ached and my shoulders would not relax.

I started reading before bed until my vision blurred and my eyelids stuck together. At first, it was mysteries and romances, then, as my celibacy extended into months, I tried bedtime erotica. If I could coax myself into a small orgasm, sleep followed quickly.

The dreams started soon after the 2 am orgasms. They featured a man I did not know. He did not look like Matthew, nor like my boyfriend from college. His eyes were a deep brown - like the dark chocolate melted over hazelnuts from gourmet stores. He was clean-shaven with an aquiline nose and generous lips. His hair was black and tousled. His skin was golden. At first only his face floated before me as consciousness left. Then it seemed he lay beside me. I felt his skin under my hands, smooth and warm, modeled over firm pectoral muscles. He lay passively and allowed me to touch him.

I started to look forward to going to bed. The days dragged by endlessly. My new boss piled on increasingly tedious projects. If the work involved extracting large amounts of data from accounts, compiling them in spreadsheets and creating endless graphs for executives to ponder, he gave it to me.

Aside from mornings at the gym, sleeping was the best part of my day. I didn’t want to go out and face questions about Matthew from our mutual friends. I started to undress before microwaving dinner and went to bed directly afterwards. It seemed to me that my bedtime companion stirred as I touched him more boldly. He was tall and strongly built. I started to stroke his soft hair, his neck and his shoulders. I ran my hands up and down the defined muscles of his arms and chest. I kissed him lightly.

He inhaled and parted his lips. I tentatively licked his lips and ventured between them. He slid his tongue beneath mine and sucked it. Hard. His mouth was hot. A wave of relaxation settled into my arms and shoulders. Startled, I withdrew.

He sighed, shuddering.

“Oh, please do that again, Lovely.”

I jerked in surprise. This was the first time he had spoken. His voice was deep and languid. Well, I figured since it was my dream I could oblige. I leaned over and touched my lips to his again. He insinuated his tongue between my lips. It was hot and slick, tasting of musk and salt. His tongue seemed to expand, filling my mouth. It felt veined like a cock. My skin was suddenly hot and my pussy liquid. I felt compelled to slide my hand between us and seize hold of his rampant member. It was thick, hot and pulsing. I couldn’t close my hand around it.

The moment I grasped his cock he came alive with motion. I fell onto my back and was covered by him wholly. He ground his organ against my core. It felt big, almost frightening. My heart pounded. My arms and legs became weighted. My lover looked into my eyes and smiled. It was a beautiful, gleaming, pitiless smile.

“You revived me,” he said. “I’ve been so hungry for you.”

He kissed me this time and thrust his tongue again into my mouth. It grew thick as it entered and flattened again as he withdrew it.  He licked the salt from my neck and the tops of my breasts. I tried to move my arms to stroke his hair.

He murmured, “Let me be, Lilu.”

No,” I said, “My name is Lily.”

He smiled again and placed my heavy arms above my head. Something warm wrapped both wrists pinning them down. His tongue had slipped to my right nipple. As he sucked it into his hot mouth my upper body convulsed against the bindings and a shock of pleasure rippled from my breast to my core. My nether lips pulsed.

“Ah,” he breathed in a low sibilance. “Sweet.”

He nibbled the undersides of my breasts and lapped his way down my body, circling my navel. He pushed my thighs apart with his hands. Bindings flashed around my ankles, stinging them. Somehow that amplified my excitement. He licked the crease of my left thigh. Big hands slid under my ass. My buttocks were squeezed firmly and released. My muscles pulsed again involuntarily and dampness coated my pussy. I looked down. He looked up from between my legs and lifted my lower body to his mouth as a peasant drinks a bowl of soup. Then his tongue pressed into my core.

I experienced a spasm of desperate need. My core ached and my clit throbbed. The wicked tongue stroked my inner lips languidly, as his warm lips sipped my juice. More heat pooled between my legs. He sucked my clit into his hot mouth and thrust his tongue, which seemed to expand, into my entrance. I exploded as he licked and sucked, sucked again and drank. It seemed to go on for hours. Waves of contraction and release seemed endless. I thrashed against the bindings as I came but could not escape them.  His eyes turned amber as he fed on me. They faded back to midnight as heaviness swallowed me.

…………………….

It was morning, gray and damp. I felt like I had not slept at all. The languor persisted on my way to the gym. Peter from engineering was using the treadmill next to mine. I liked Pete. He flirted with me in a low-key manner. He was clean-cut, good-looking, but rather reserved. I’d never been attracted to him.

“Hi Lil,” he said. “You look tired. Is everything all right?”

“Thanks,” I said. “I am tired. I didn’t sleep well.”

“Insomnia?” he asked.

“No,” I replied.  I’ve been having strange dreams.”

“That’s usually something you ate. Or a problem your unconscious is trying to work out.”

“I think it’s my unconscious telling me I need to change my boss."

“If you’re open to transferring, my business unit has some openings.”

“Thanks, Pete. I’ll think about it.”

The day dragged on. I mainlined coffee but got very little done. By six, the computer screen was blurring and I packed it in. Luckily, I had taken the train. I almost missed my stop but got to the apartment in one piece.

After dinner, I took a long hot shower. I shaved my legs, trimmed, put on my favorite panties and a silky nightshirt. I didn’t ask myself why. It was crazy. For a dream?

…………………….

Sleep swallowed me quickly this time.

I was naked and bound by wrists and ankles before I even saw my lover. My arms were pulled over my head and my legs were pinned somewhat apart. This frightened me at first. I tested the limits of my bonds. I could raise my upper body so that my head was about six inches off the bed. My legs could move only a few inches in any direction.

My dream lover approached the bed, naked and aroused. The bindings felt real, but I knew it had to be a dream because cocks that size only appear in photoshopped internet porn. It was dark purple, heavily veined and so erect it pressed against his carved abdomen. He smiled like a scimitar at me.

“Lily. You have a beautiful name,” he said. I was unable to speak and just nodded. “Your cunt is so tasty. This time I’m going to fuck you for dessert.”

For some reason, perhaps the size of the cock, I started to panic and thrash at this statement. This amused him. He stroked my hair, and then my breasts, which calmed me. He kneeled, straddling my hips and kissed me gently. The hot tongue slid between my lips and started to expand as it stroked the insides of my mouth. I sucked on it. It tasted exactly like pre-cum. It was making me wet. I arched to get closer to him. He chuckled and slid his hands under my naked ass as he kissed me. He squeezed then stroked my buttocks again and again. I was still trying to get closer to him so that I could rub my body against his. The enormous cock was no longer frightening because I was so frantic, so hot, so achy. 

Something about the taste of his tongue, which over-filled my mouth as I sucked it, set waves of wet heat sliding over my body. The heat was drawn to my core like water flowing into a whirlpool.

He lifted one large hand from under me as he withdrew from the kiss. Two fingers pushed smoothly into my pussy as he fastened his mouth over a nipple. I rocked my lower body against my bindings in an effort to move around his fingers, so that they could hit the right spot. It seemed like he was teasing me. The spot eluded me. I thrashed until he finally thrust his long thick fingers as deep as they could go. I started to gasp and pulse on his fingers. Shocks of pleasure like tiny lightning bolts shot from his fingers. I stilled and throbbed but could not find a real release.

My lover withdrew his tongue. There was something very strange about his tongue. He started to pump his fingers in and out of me as he licked my jaw.  I gasped and convulsed again. The tongue seemed very long and wet as it flicked behind my ears. He started to alternately suck and lick the side of my neck.

“You’re very wet,” he murmured by my ear. “You’re so slippery down there. So hot and soft for me. Delicious. Honey and copper and salt.” 

A light sweat broke out on my body. He sucked hard at the skin between my neck and shoulder and withdrew his fingers. The huge cock pressed between my legs and slid smoothly across my pussy, spreading my lower lips. I could feel the hot veins pulsing on the underside of his cock. I could feel the ridge of the glans as it moved up and down my mons. It slid lower, further between my legs, pressing firmly at my entrance.

I was distracted by a sharp pain in the muscle between my neck and shoulder. Before I could fully register this, the huge phallus started to impale me. My body wriggled in protest. I wasn’t meant for this. It was too big, too much. But I wanted it. I wanted more.  He was licking the spot where I was bitten and pushing slowly in. I could feel the hot surface of the cock stretching me. I felt so full. How could there be more cock?

“Almost there,” he whispered in my ear. 

“No...” I whimpered, not in protest, but because I couldn’t imagine how I could be penetrated any further. He jerked his hips violently and penetrated me to the balls, hitting my cervix and thrusting his tongue into my mouth at the same time. 

I gasped as the fucking began. It started slow and sped up very gradually. His tongue expanded and stroked the inside of my mouth in time with his phallus. I could make only small movements of my hips and head, my body constrained at wrists ankles, head and core. The bottom of his cock was so thick I could feel it rubbing my whole pussy as he thrust into me, groaning into my mouth. My body strained against my bonds each time he plunged. I was gasping for breath and wriggling. My channel started to pulse against its invader. My captor lifted his lips from mine and pinned me with his midnight gaze. He seemed to glow with satisfaction.

“Yes, like that,” he whispered. “Feed me, Lily.”

To illustrate the point, he licked and firmly sucked a breast. I groaned as more heat and damp flashed to my core. He raised his body and kneeled over my spread thighs. Both his hands wrapped my ass. He rocked his hips faster and ground his shaft against my clit as he fucked me violently. Tension started to increase from my toes to my inner thighs. My buttocks clenched against his hands. He was stretching and rubbing the sweet spot inside me. He was grinding on my sensitive clit. I made helpless whimpering sounds. White and red flashed before my eyes. My whole lower body seized and throbbed. I came and came.

The climax made me limp. He wouldn’t stop, though. He continued to stimulate me and I had nowhere to go. Every time I started to relax he would ease up a bit and then slowly wind me up again. He licked my wound. He sucked each nipple in turn and I would start to tighten and clench. I couldn’t come down properly at all. It was no longer pleasure. My energy flagged. I felt dizzy and nauseous.

“No, you don’t,” he said as my eyes started to close. “I’m not done yet.” He started to increase his pace once more. I didn’t remember him ejaculating at all. How could he hold out this long? I opened my eyes. He pressed a finger against my lips and smiled.

“Open,” he ordered. I complied. I could not think of resisting.

“Suck it.” I did.

“That’s my girl.”

He withdrew his finger and kissed me again. I relaxed my lips and let him in. His tongue grew like a cock in my mouth. So odd. I was still being fucked. Faster and faster. The hot pulsing started again in my cunt. The tension built again. Oh my god, his cock was growing even larger inside me. I was screaming when he thrust a thick wet finger into my ass and the seizure broke, convulsing my womb, channel, and pussy in great waves of pleasure. He roared in triumph but did not come. Instead, I felt my own juices spurt. That never happened.

KattiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattiePierce

The world went black.

…………………….

Another cloudy morning crept between my window curtains. I dragged myself out of bed and threw up in the bathroom. I couldn’t stand the smell of coffee. I had no appetite. An enervating heaviness lay like stone upon my chest and limbs. I did not want to stay in my bed. My bed frightened me. Sex dreams were usually good for me but these had terrible after-effects. I had to leave the apartment. I called an Uber to take me to work.

More coffee. The monitor swam before me. I lay my head on my desk.

“You look terrible.” It was Pete peeking through my office doorway.

“I feel terrible.”

“Why didn’t you stay home?”

“I still can’t sleep,” I said. “More bad dreams.”

Pete came into the office and closed the door behind him. He sat on my extra chair. “You look really sick. Maybe you should go to the doctor.”

“I don’t think this is something a doctor can help with. This is embarrassing but I’m kind of afraid to sleep. I don’t want pills.”

I wasn’t sure why I was telling Peter this. He was a friend but not a close friend. My close friends were still in Boston. Only Matthew was here and he was gone. That didn’t make sense. Pete was sympathetic and had nice eyes.

“My mom is a nurse. What are the dreams like? Sometimes bad dreams are a reaction to medication.”

Did I want to talk about this?

“Um. In the dreams, I can’t move and someone is on top of me. It actually feels like someone is there. I’m not taking any medication.” That much was true.

“Sleep paralysis,” Pete diagnosed confidently. “Very common. Usually stress-related. Or due to lack of sleep.”

“So my lack of sleep and stress is causing more lack of sleep and stress.”

“Sounds like it. Maybe I can help break the cycle.” I was desperate enough to perk up at this. “Would it help if you had some company?” he suggested. “I don’t want to intrude.”

“What, you want to sleep with me?” He blushed a little. That was cute. Walked right into that one. I smiled.

“No. No, I’ll just sit by you until you fall asleep. I can sit in a chair and maybe sleep on your couch. If you’re having a nightmare I can wake you.”

That didn’t sound too bad to me. I had no better idea. Maybe Pete wanted to date me, but maybe he was just being nice. I wasn’t afraid of him in the least. I was much less afraid of him than of going back to that apartment alone, to my haunted bed.

We left early and got takeout. Peter drove me home. We ate at my kitchen table. We complained about work. It was comfortable. Peter changed into his extra gym clothes and a sweatshirt. I got into pajama bottoms and a t-shirt. He pulled a chair over next to my bed. I found my sleeping bag and an extra pillow for the couch. It was 8 pm and I was exhausted.

“You’re not going to sit there all night, are you?” I asked.

“No, I don’t think it will take that long for you to go to sleep. I’ll put the sleeping bag on the rug and sleep here so I can hear if you start thrashing and moaning.”

“Promise to wake me up if I do?” That would be embarrassing, I thought. I’d done a lot of thrashing and moaning in my dream last night.

I kissed Peter on the cheek and got in bed. He blushed again. Cute.

…………………….
 

Peter watched Lily sleep. She was adorable. She snored softly. Her dirty blond hair streamed over her pillow and cheek. He swept it back lightly. He wouldn’t mind keeping her company for the next few days. Maybe he could take her out to eat. They could go to the comedy club. He could kiss her. She had such pretty pink lips. Such perky little breasts under the t-shirt. It was peaceful in here. He closed his eyes for just a minute…

 

Lily rose from the bed. She was naked. Her skin was rosy and gleamed with perspiration. Peter was stunned. She was even more beautiful than he had dreamed. Her nipples were deep pink and her pussy was shaved bare. She floated towards him as he slumped in the chair.

“Kiss me,” she breathed, bending to him.

He tried to stand but couldn’t. He tilted his head up and accepted her lips. They were unbelievably soft. She opened her mouth. He ventured to explore with his tongue. This was incredible. She started to suck on his tongue. A blast of heat tightened him. He was so hard.

She gently broke the kiss. She stared at him intensely with dark eyes. Didn’t Lily have green eyes?

“Sweet boy,” she sighed.

Lily lifted his arms and pulled off his shirt. She caressed his arms. Why couldn’t he put his arms around her? His arms seemed to be stuck to the chair. She was removing his shorts now and pressing his legs apart. His cock stood against his stomach. She kissed him again and sucked his tongue some more. Her tongue felt very strange. It seemed to expand in his mouth. She knelt and licked the perspiration off his chest. Why was he sweating so hard?

She caressed his balls as she licked his abs. Heat emanated from her lips and spread wherever she touched, licked or kissed him. His cock twitched. She touched the tip of it with a long tongue then licked the whole glans. He felt it coat with pre-cum.

“Delicious,” she said. “I love young men with pretty cocks.” 

At once she swallowed him.  He felt his dick encased in a hot, tight suction. A thick soft tongue swirled around the ridge of his cock inside her mouth. His balls tightened. His cock started to throb. He could feel his heart beat in his cock. She pushed his thighs wider with her hands. He couldn’t move his legs. His ankles were bound to the chair. He tried to rise but collapsed as she sucked him harder and moved her hot mouth up and down his cock. She released it with a pop and raised her amber eyes to his.

“You’re not Lily,” he said, dumbfounded.

“Call me Lilitu.”

Lilitu rose and straddled him, guiding his cock to her entrance. She lifted his chin and kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth again as his rod pierced her. He felt her surround his dick. Her pussy caressed him like a hand, squeezing him as she slid her wet heat against him. She rose up and down on him, faster than he thought possible. He felt something gather within him. It rose from his chest and moved down to his balls, which tightened almost painfully. Tension built within his legs. He gasped and clenched his backside--

“Noo!”

It was Lily, screaming.  He heard a noise, like curtains being drawn back. The heat suddenly released his cock and white light blasted his eyes. He came hard, groaning and spurting into his shorts. Where did his shorts come from? Relief washed over him. He fell out of the chair.

-----------------

Peter thought coming in his shorts would have been much more embarrassing if Lily hadn’t also seen the thing. She knelt by his side and offered him a towel.

“It was a red woman.” Lily’s eyes were side. “Naked. Dark blond hair like mine. She looked a little like me but she was perfect. Her tits were bigger than mine. She had yellow eyes. She was sucking you in from the face and the dick-- pardon me. I think she would have eaten you. All I did was scream and open the curtains. Then she looked at me like she was going to kill me and her body sort of evaporated.”

“Could we be having the same nightmare?” Peter gasped. “I feel awful.”

“Maybe it’s an Incubus,” Lily suggested. “They feed on your life force.”

“I thought women demons were called Succubus, um, Succubae.”

“I think they’re the same. They just look different depending on what sex you are. It’s a myth. I read about it somewhere.” Lily was not feeling very confident of this.

“I don’t think it’s a myth,” Peter said. “Something tried to kill me with sex and it wasn’t you.” Peter was exhausted and nauseous.  He was still prone on the floor.

They concluded whatever it was couldn’t tolerate daylight. Lily felt much better after sleeping most of the night. Peter was a wreck. She found more underwear in his gym bag, made him drink Gatorade and tucked him in her bed.

They both emailed in sick. Peter didn’t want Lily to leave but felt cowardly about saying so. She promised she’d be back soon and went to get more clothes from his place.  They left the drapes open.

...........................................

I stopped at the library instead of Peter’s place and looked up 'Incubus'. Most of the references said incubi were justifications for women who got pregnant unexpectedly. Nuns, for example. It was also postulated that incubi were invented to explain sleep paralysis. That was Peter’s original theory on my symptoms. There wasn’t a whole lot of advice about how to get rid of one. Exorcism might work. Wiccan sources suggested Wiccan rituals. Christian sources suggested prayer and holy water. Medical papers suggested anti-depressants. All the sources save the medical ones stated that repeated sex with an incubus could ruin your health or even kill you.

The suggestion that made the most sense to me was that one needed to resist it. I had wanted sex. I had invited it. I could dismiss it. Maybe Peter had wanted a lover too.

We sat my bed and ate chicken noodle soup from a bed tray.

“We could go to my place,” he suggested.

“The incubus is attached to the person, not the place,” I replied.

“The person seems to be both of us.”  He shook his head.

“We need to stick together and fight this thing,” I said.

We decided to go whole-hog. I went to the nearest Catholic church and snagged some holy water. The priest was kind and told me to come back if it didn’t work. He may have thought I was deranged. I got sage and salt from Walgreens. I even bought incense and a dreamcatcher from the import store. The woman at the store was sympathetic.

“Tell it that you’re no longer attracted to it. Tell it that Donald Trump would be glad to take it to bed,” she suggested.

By the time I got back with Peter’s clothes and the supplies, it was time for dinner. I made spaghetti. Peter was feeling well enough to come to the table. After dinner, I started the improvised rituals. I sprinkled holy water around the bedroom and prayed. I lit the incense and invoked the Goddess (a suggestion from the import lady). We sprinkled salt and sage around. My whole apartment smelled like potpourri. I hung the dreamcatcher on the headboard.

We watched Netflix until we were both too tired to watch anymore. Peter was nodding off. I filled bowls of holy water and put them on the night tables. We put on pajamas and got into bed together. There was no discussion of the couch.

It was nice sleeping with Peter. He was a cuddler like me. We were too tired to do anything else.

…………………….

I checked the clock: 4:13 AM and no incubus. Good. I settled back into bed. Peter wrapped his arms around me. I tucked my head under his chin. Peter had a hard-on. A big one. He wiggled closer to me and pressed against me. I didn’t want to be rude. He was probably half asleep. He felt good against me. I started to warm. His hands slipped under my t-shirt and massaged my back. That was nice. The hands slipped under my pajama bottoms and caressed my ass. I was instantly wet. Whoa. This was going very fast.

“Peter,” I said looking up. “Let’s take this slow. I think we’ve both had enough sex for the next few months.”

He pressed his lips against mine. They were firm and warm. My own lips relaxed. His tongue slipped in. It felt odd. I opened my eyes and looked up into his. They glowed amber.

“Fuck you; get off me!” I grabbed the bowl of holy water and slammed it against the thing’s head. It snarled at me.

It was tall, red, and looked a bit like Peter-- save it was naked with glowing eyes and an enormous erect cock. Peter appeared behind it. It turned to him and started morphing into the red woman with big tits.

“Begone, Demon!” Peter intoned. I thought he sounded very impressive. The thing, which now had both tits and a cock, grabbed his dick.

“Leave him alone!” I screamed. “Big ugly beast!  We won’t have sex with you!”

The demon turned back to me. “You’ll miss me,” it hissed. “You’ll never find anyone as good.”

It was still clutching Peter, who seemed paralyzed.

“Maybe, maybe not,” I said. “There’s more to life than sex.” I stared at it. Its eyes dimmed.

“Peter!” I hissed. He still seemed frozen.

He shook himself. “I don’t want you,” he said to the thing. “I want her.”

It looked at him. I thought it looked disgusted. The huge cock shriveled. The tits deflated. It faded around the edges. A phantom breeze blew the wavering image away.

I drew back the curtains. Pale dawn crept over the streetlights, backlighting telephone poles. Birds were making bird noises. The room was a mess. My lamp was knocked over. The bed was wet with holy water. The floor was gritty with salt. 

I crawled across the bed and hugged Peter.  A man who wants you more than a sex demon is owed a chance.

 

 

Copyright © 2018 by CharlotteRusse1
All rights reserved. This story or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author.
 

 

 

Published 
Written by CharlotteRusse1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments