Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kismet (Part 3)

"What will I choose?"

28
25 Comments 25
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading this series. I hope you enjoyed some romance from me. There are different beliefs surrounding the supernatural being mentioned in this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I wrote my own take on him."

My first thought of the day is of Damian. How I have longed for this day ... to meet a man so special he is my waking thought!

I feel his warmth. Snuggling back against his heated body, spooning, I replay the night before in my mind. We made love. And it was the best night of my life. 

He knows I am rousing. His hands gently move my hair to the side so he can plant soft kisses on the back of my neck. Oh my, his lips feel nice on my skin. 

His arms pull me tighter against him, with fingertips tracing the outline of my curves. When he reaches the sweet place between my legs, he pats my softness lightly. 

"Are you sore?"

"A little, but, I like the soreness."

"Sweet Annabelle, I said you would feel where I was the next day. Didn't I, my darling?"

"Mmmm. You did. And I do."

After nibbling my ear, he says, "Would you like me to draw you a nice bath?"

"Mmmm. Yes, Damian. A bath sounds lovely right now. But, only if you join me." I glance back at him in time to see his sexy smile. 

"Done, my darling." He pats my bottom and slides out of bed. My eyes linger on his tall, toned, sexy form crossing the room to the attached bath. I sigh, relishing in these feelings. I hear the water running and before too long he comes back, extending his hand to me, leading me to the bath. 

He climbs into the vintage clawfoot tub, with my eyes watching as his manhood slowly disappears, inch by inch, underneath the water. I climb over the side, sliding my bum down, rotating, so I can nestle my face against his neck and chest. My hand rises to gently stroke his handsome face. 

We close our eyes and cuddle together, basking in the warmth of the water. Our hands explore each other with unhurried touches, purposefully ignoring our erogenous zones for now. We reconnect, skin against skin, and draw more connected with each passing moment.

He tells me more about his interests. He has always favored the arts, learning piano and painting. He is obviously well-schooled in a variety of topics and as an avid learner myself, I long for him to teach me things. I listen with open ears and heart. Conversation flows like a river - effortlessly. And like in the gazebo, I feel I can tell him anything. There is a natural understanding between us, like nothing I have experienced before. Then, he returns the favor, listening and sudsing my body as I speak. He comforts me as I tear up a little, talking about my parents passing. I have no family left and have felt so alone ... until I found him. Lifting my chin, his lips touch mine. He slowly kisses me, as only he knows how. When it is time, his tongue opens my mouth and kissing intensifies. I feel his loins stirring against my hip, growing in need with my own aches below.

His hand moves to my breasts, massaging then pinching my nipples. Oh my goodness.

“Please,” I whimper. One word, but he knows what it means.

He rotates my body from my side to my back and his hands roam in earnest now, traveling down my tummy, to my pubic mound. He gently kneads my soft, shaven skin, rimming my sensitive clit. My hips try to buck up, but he settles me back down, whispering in my ear. I grab hold of the rolled edges of the tub, as his fingers sink inside my softness. My breath catches as his fingers dive deeper, becoming coated with my essence. The waveless water is now disturbed by our passion.

He discovered my points of ecstasy last night and lowers his mouth to nip and kiss my neck, driving me wild.  Thrashing about in the water, I beg him for more. He makes me wait and starts edging me. Wildly finger-fucking me then stopping, making me beg. I twist my body to reach for his manhood, hoping to unhinge his patience. It works.

“Lift up on your knees, my darling,” he commands in my ear. His breathing has become labored too. 

I obey, enjoying this different, more dominant side of him, shifting onto my hands and knees, with my bottom in his face, barely sticking up from the water.

His hands part my cheeks and I feel his magnificent cock at my tight opening. This is my favorite part – when I first feel his tip enter me.

He teases me. Pressing in just the tip, withdrawing, only to press in again. He knows I will be tight and gives me time to adjust to his large cock.

I tell him when I am ready. “Make love to me, Damian.”

He plunges his cock deep inside me and holds it in place, feeling my walls stretch around him. I flex my muscles and squeeze him, giving him a pussy hug. He moans in appreciation, before withdrawing just to thrust back in again. In and out. In and out. Oh my goodness. I push back meeting him thrust for thrust, needing him deeper. I glance back over my shoulder as I love to watch his face as he ravages me. So powerful he looks. Manly. Fierce. Full of love and lust – for me. We get into a furious rhythm now as water splashes over the rim of the tub.

My eyes close as I near my release. His arm wraps around my tummy to hold me in place as he fucks me faster. He is nearing his release as well. I hold still and just let him fuck me as hard as he wants, my cries echoing in the room.

“Ahhhhhh! Damian!” I scream.

He gives me a couple more hard thrusts before I feel him spill his seed inside me. “Annabelle,” is all he pants.

We continue to move against each other in orgasmic bliss, fully emptying ourselves, riding out our orgasms to completion. He lifts me up off my hands, pulling me tightly against his wet, warm body.

“I love you,” he whispers. 

Before I can answer, he turns my head and passionately kisses me. Maybe, he wasn't ready for my reaction. His powerful words linger in my head though. I do think I love him too, but a part of me won't let those words out. 

We step out of the tub and he wraps me in a towel. He dries himself first with a towel before sitting onto a nearby stool, pulling me onto his lap. He seems to enjoy drying me while I snuggle against him. Kisses accompany his pats, making me feel loved and cherished. When I am dry, I stand and he leads me to the bedroom by the hand. 

He walks to a large armoire and opens it showing me the lovely ladies' clothes hanging inside. Opening a drawer below, I see beautiful lace and silk panties. 

"I bought these for you. Do you like the clothes?" He displays such confidence at times, but other times like now, he appears nervous, afraid he hasn't pleased me.

"Oh, Damian." I walk towards him, reaching inside the chest to touch the lovely clothes. "I adore them! Thank you!"

He smiles, seemingly relieved. I need to reassure him more.

"Damian, you know I don't need things like this from you. The man I am discovering you to be is enough."

I delight at seeing his lips turn up into a beautiful smile by my words. But, as I sift through the garments, he grows still behind me. Turning, I see his face has darkened.

"I cannot wait any longer to share some things with you, Annabelle. May we dress and go downstairs to my library?"

I knew this time would come. He will share his secrets with me. My heart tells me nothing he says will change anything, but in my head, there is a tiny bit of trepidation. Trying to hide my trembling hands, I quickly dress as he dresses also.

He leads me down the stairs to a different wing of his home, to a set of large wooden, intricately-carved double doors.

"My library," he simply says.

Upon opening the door, I notice the floor-to-ceiling bookcases lining the circular room, then I see her. Oh my goodness! Unexpected this is. I cannot move for a few moments as my mind catches up with what my eyes see. 

What looks to be a six-foot portrait hangs on the wall behind a grand desk - and the woman in the portrait is me! Or a close likeness of me. She wears a satin red dress with lavish jewels adorning her neck and ears. Her hair is long and dark like mine. Her eyes match my shade of blue. She looks like me! 

"Damian?" I turn to him, eyes wide.

"I know it is a shock, my dear. Sit with me and allow me to explain."

He leads me to a plush couch in front of one of the bookcases, facing the portrait.

"Who who who ... is ... she?" I stutter.

"She is your ancestor, on your father's side, from a very long time ago and the only other love of my life."

I continue to stare, comparing every centimeter of her to myself. My eyes spy only subtle differences. Damian pats my leg but remains quiet.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

"Isn't she dead?"

"Yes, she died a very long time ago. But, I will always have a connection to the females in her bloodline. I felt it inside the night you were born, Annabelle. You see, you are the very first female to be born since her. I waited so long." He holds my hand, staring into my eyes. "I had begun to lose hope."

My wheels are spinning, as I am aware I am the first daughter born in a very long line of males on my father's side. But, this woman - my apparent great-great-zillion greats Grandmother was never mentioned to me.

"Did she love you?" Suddenly, I feel jealous.

"Not enough," he says, looking sullen.

"You are in pain, Damian. Talking about her. I sense it. You still love her."

"I will always love her, but I love you more. Like you, she took my blood, so my blood ran through her veins and now courses through your veins. And so, you were drawn to me."

My mind races now, questions knocking each other over for dominance. 

"But, this was so long ago. And you look just a few years older than me. How? What are you?"

He inhales a deep breath while squeezing my hands. We sit in silence for what seems like an eternity before he finally speaks. 

"Annabelle, I am what's known as a Nephilim - my father was an angel and my mother a mortal.

My mother told me she did not know my father was an angel when he first came to her. Their attraction consumed them both and they made love, conceiving me. When my father found out she was carrying his child, he feared for my mother and me and told her I would probably be taken. You see, my kind was known to grow much stronger than their fathers and create chaos upon the world. Therefore, God strictly forbade these matings between his sons and mortal women." 

"But, you are still here."

"Yes, my mother was a holy woman - one of God's great servants. She begged God to spare me, promising Him she would raise me in a righteous way, always keeping me on a path of goodness. God loved her soul and agreed, but warned her the Heaven's would be watching me.

After I was born, my father visited her one more time. She doesn't know what became of him afterward. Maybe God punished him by banishing him from Heaven, maybe he forgave him, she does not know. He told her some important things about me before he left. My blood, given to another, can heal, and also slow that person's aging if given regularly. A few drops of my blood were in your drink the night you came to me. I am sorry I did that without your permission, but I couldn't risk you becoming ill from the chilling rain before we even spent time together."

"I felt it, Damian. Warmed. Healed." I smile thinking about a part of his essence being inside me. "Damian, I hear what you say, but I know you could never be capable of harming others. I know this with all my heart."

"Annabelle, you have seen with your own eyes how I affect things. I do have the power to affect the world around me."

"But, you made the beautiful flowers bloom and-"

"And I can make them die too, Annabelle," he interjects. "Without the intention, I can make them die if my mood gets dark enough."

"How old are you?" I ask, stroking his barely-there wrinkles around his eyes with my fingertips.

"Much older than I look. I aged normally until adulthood, then my aging process significantly slowed, but I am still aging."

"Will you eventually die?"

"I do not know, my love. I feel inside I will die at some point, but I cannot be sure."

"And then what? What happens when or if you die, Damian?"

His face saddens and he caresses the top of my hands with his thumbs. After sitting in silence for a few moments, he continues, "I do not know. And that uncertainty is why your ancestor left me."

"I will never leave you, Damian!"

"Don't make promises you cannot keep, Annabelle. Please. I cannot bear that again." He abruptly stands, turning his back to me. "I was slowing her aging with my blood. We were going to stay together forever. But, her love for God was more than her love for me. And that is the way it should be, right? We are taught to love God above all else. So, she began to fear more and more she would never see Heaven. Finally, she left, starting her life with a mortal man, having sons, then finally dying."

"I am not my ancestor! I won't leave you!" I pledge, jumping up to hug my front to his back.

He turns to me, taking hold of my hands. "What if it means you never see Heaven? Or God? Or your passed Mother and Father? What then?"

I feel anxious, wanting to continue declaring I will never leave him, but truthfully, his words affect me. The weight of them hits me. 

"I...I-" It is all too much. I turn and run from the room and down the hall, throwing open the doors to his gardens. Stumbling along the cobblestones, I keep running until I reach the gazebo, and throw myself on the stairs, sobbing.

He doesn't run after me. After a while, I dry my eyes, lift my head to witness petals dropping from the roses all around me. 

"Damian," I whisper.

The next thing I do is raise up on my knees, steeple my hands in front of my face, and pray. I pray for him. I pray for me. I pray for guidance. Then, I wait ... for an answer.

~~~

I walk into the music room to find him sitting at the piano. However, he is not playing. His back remains turned to me, yet I know he senses my presence. Taking his blood has connected me to his feelings. He is scared right now - scared of my answer.

"Damian."

He doesn't move.

"Turn and face me, Damian."

He turns and upon seeing the love in his eyes for me - a love so strong it hurts him - I run to him. He stands and welcomes my embrace. I feel his tears blending with the tears running down my cheeks. I have never felt a love like his and I answer with absolute certainty.

"I love you. I choose you."

~~~

I awaken the next morning to find him watching me. 

"Don't you sleep?"

He chuckles, "Yes, but not as much as you, my love. And I am happy because I love watching you sleep, wondering what dreams you dream."

I look over to see the doors to the balcony open. The sun casts its rays about the room, highlighting our love. Smells of roses from the garden below drift into the room. A devastatingly handsome man lies naked next to me. Yes, I could wake up to this every day for a very long time. 

I snuggle against him, I share my dreams. "Damian, I dream of my future with you. I want to play the piano. Paint. Write. Cook. Travel. And make love. Making love will definitely be a big part of my future. All these things, I want to do with you."

"You do not know how long I have dreamed about having a love to share these things with me. You do not know, Annabelle."

"Let's enjoy each day, Damian. For none of us, angels or mortals, know for sure what tomorrow will bring. I look forward to us finding out together."

With those words, he pulls me into a rapturous kiss. Our lips mash against one another with tongues twirling and dancing. His fingers twist in my tendrils, pulling my face closer to his. I unabashedly hump his leg, before finding something better for grinding. Oh my, I crave every inch of him.

"Need you!" I beg.

With one swift move, I am underneath his hardness. Strong hands lift my legs into the air. Our needs are urgent and he thrusts his full length inside me with one hard push. Our hips move with more fervor as he continues to deepen his thrusting. We have become one. Moving together in perfect harmony. I feel his energy running through every fiber of my being. His want for me electrifies me. Fueled by my passion, his fucking reaches a new level. I watch in amazement as his amber eyes change to red. Squeezing him with all my strength, I don't want him to withdraw even for a second, even knowing he will penetrate me farther than before. My nails draw blood. Every nerve-ending fires. His hardness fills every inch of me. Pounding. Ravaging. 

He bites my neck as I cry out. Crying out for him! And his cries of ecstasy and love join mine. We cling to one another, grasping, clawing, and fucking ... and then releasing ... together! At long last, we are both complete.

As we snuggle in the afterglow of lovemaking, I see movement out of the corner of my eyes. Gentle vines, with colorful flowers opening, creep along the balcony railing, before inching towards us. They feel our love. I know the Heavens feel it too and will welcome us one day.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments